Can't Get Enough

Story Info
Gangbanged twice in one day.
2k words
4.21
37.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
477 Followers

Edited by Todger65

It was Tuesday morning. I received a call from Bradley, the owner of a company I occasionally work for as a consultant. I first met Bradley at a party a few years ago, and ever since, he has hired me as a consultant for his company, as well as a few intimate gatherings.

Bradley wanted to meet regarding a project his company was looking at starting. Due to the lockdown over Covid19, Bradley booked a corporate suite in a hotel around the corner from my apartment. We agreed to meet at three o'clock to discuss his business project further.

Around one o'clock, I had a shower and got ready, putting on a black skirt and a white blouse and black jacket. I grabbed my bag, and on the way out, said good-by to Jay, Bobby and Sean as they sat around the table working.

A quick walk up the street and I arrived at the hotel ten minutes before three o'clock. I checked in with reception who gave me a pass for the elevator, and I made my way up to the 8th floor and found the room. I knocked on the door and it didn't take long before I was greeted by Bradley.

"Hi Toni, come in. It's been a while." Bradley said, inviting me in.

"Hi Bradley, good to see you again." I replied.

"This is Sean and Brett, two colleagues of mine." Bradley said.

"Hi how are you." I replied, as they looked me up and down.

Bradley and his colleagues were around sixty years old and were well dressed businessmen.

We made our way to the table and sat down. We discussed Bradley's business idea for about an hour, throwing ideas back and forwards until we all agreed on a plan moving forward. Bradley was happy with the meeting and the plan, and decided to order a bottle of Champagne to celebrate from room service. Once the bottle arrived, Bradley poured the drinks, and we toasted to the start of his company's new Venture.

We stood chatting and drinking, and the guys started to relax, loosening their ties. I used some time getting to know them a bit better to help my role as I was hired for. After a little while, I finished my drink and took my glass up to the sink.

"Are you all good Toni." Bradley said, following me into the kitchen area.

"Yeah, I've got all the information I need." I replied.

"If you're not in a hurry to go, why don't you stick around. We don't have to be out of here for a while." Bradley said, as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Remember the last time we caught up."

"Sure do." I replied.

"How about I get rid of these two." Bradley said, quietly looking over at Sean and Brett.

"Up to you. I don't mind the extra company." I said with a cheeky grin.

Bradley put his hands on my hips and lifted me up, sitting me on the kitchen bench. As he kissed me, I felt his hands on my legs, sliding up my skirt. My heart started to race, and I could start to feel the wetness between my legs. All of a sudden, Bradley picked me up and carried me to the lounge area and laid me down on the floor. He looked at the other guys as he stood up and started to undress.

"Are you guys going to join us or just stand there." Bradley said, removing the last of his clothes.

Bradley knelt down and slid my skirt and panties off, before tasting the wetness between my legs. I looked up at the other two who were frantically undressing, keen to join us on the floor. After undressing, they both knelt down close. I reached out with both hands, grabbing their cocks, stroking them as I enjoyed Bradley's tongue teasing my pussy. After a minute, Bradley hopped up and knelt between my legs, sliding his hard cock inside my pussy.

"Oh fuck." I moaned, between sucking Sean and Brett.

Bradley fucked my pussy for a good five minutes before sliding his cock out. I hopped up off the floor and took Sean's hand, guiding him to the couch. He sat down and I quickly mounted his cock riding him nice and deep. Bradley moved beside me holding my head as he shoved his cock in my mouth. As both guys fucked me, I felt Brett's hand on my arse, then his hard cock spread my pussy.

"Oh fuck your pussy feels so good." Brett said, as he started fucking me nice and slow.

"Oh god yes, yes, I'm coming, don't stop" I screamed, as my body shook.

The guys fucked me for a few more minutes, before sliding their cocks out. I stood up and removed my blouse and Bra. Sean sat next to Bradley on the couch and I knelt down sucking and stroking both cocks. I felt Brett from behind teasing my arse with his tongue while he fingered my pussy.

"Fuck my arse." I moaned, as I continued sucking their cocks.

Brett knelt behind me, and I felt his cock slowly entering my arse.

"Oh God fuck me." I scream.

Brett started fucking me nice and hard, and his cock felt so good in my arse. With every thrust it drove Bradley and Sean's cock deeper in my mouth.

"Fuck that feels good, that's it, suck it." Sean said.

After a minute, I started sucking Bradley. I could taste the pre-cum of his cock in my mouth, and it tasted so good. All of a sudden, his body tensed and he held my head tight.

"Oh fuck Toni, I'm cumming." He moaned, as he held my head tight with his cock in my mouth. "Yeah, yeah."

His cock exploded deep in my mouth, shooting his cum down my throat. I sucked his cock clean before taking Sean's cock in my mouth. Brett continued to pound my arse as his hands grabbed my breasts, squeezing my nipples. I could feel his cock getting harder inside me, and I knew he wasn't far from cumming.

"Oh fuck, harder, harder." I moaned, before continuing to suck Sean's cock.

"Yeah, yeah, god I'm cumming." Brett moaned, as his cock pulsated exploding in my arse.

"Oh God." I screamed, as I came at the same time.

As I felt the rush through my body, I continued to suck Sean's hard cock. He started to moan, and I knew he was about to cum. He grabbed his cock and I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock.

"Oh shit, yeah yeah, god yeah." He moaned, as he shot his cum in my mouth.

As the three guys sat relaxing, I got up and collected my clothes before heading to the bathroom. I cleaned myself up and got dressed. I returned after about five minutes as the guys were getting dressed.

"Honey you are amazing again." Bradley said, as he tucked his shirt in.

"Your welcome. I will send you your business plan and minutes from the meeting tomorrow." I replied.

"Hope to see you again Toni." Sean said, as the three guys walked me to the door.

"You might. Bye guys" I replied, as I headed out the door.

After a quick walk, I was home, and still very turned on. I noticed Jay, Bobby and Andy sitting at the table working as I headed straight to my bedroom. I went to my dresser and pulled out a dildo before removing all my clothes. I knelt on the bed laying my head down on the pillow. I slid my hand down between my legs with the dildo and started rubbing it against my pussy. If felt so good and my pussy was dripping wet and ready to be filled. I slid the dildo inside me and slowly started toying my pussy, enjoying every inch. All of a sudden, I heard a noise. I opened my eyes and noticed Jay standing at the door. I continued toying my pussy and with Jay watching it made my heart race. It didn't take long before all three guys we're in the room, watching, stripping off their clothes.

"How about we fill that tight little pussy honey." Bobby said, as he moved behind me.

"Oh god yes." I moaned, as I felt his cock slid inside my pussy alongside the dildo.

As Bobby fucked me, I continued fucking my pussy with the toy. Both inside me felt so good.

"Yes, yes, harder Bobby, harder." I screamed. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, yes, yes, oh god."

Bobby fucked me harder, and I could feel his cock getting hard. He gripped my arse before letting out a loud moan.

"Oh baby, I'm cumming." He said, as he shot his cum deep inside me.

As he finished, he slid his cock out of my pussy. Without hesitation, Jay slid his cock inside my pussy and started fucking me hard.

"Oh fuck." I screamed. "Yes, yes, I'm cumming."

My body froze as I came hard. I moaned over and over when all of a sudden, Jay slid his cock out of my pussy. He laid on the bed beside me and I slid the dildo out of my pussy and mounted his hard cock. As I rode him, Andy knelt behind me pushing me forward. He pressed his hard cock against my arse, sliding it in nice and slow.

"Oh god, fuck me good." I moaned, as I gripped the sheets.

Both cocks slid in and out of my arse and pussy, and the feeling was intense. After a few minutes, Andy slid his cock out of my arse and joined Jays cock in my pussy. I could feel my pussy full and couldn't wait to be filled with their hot cum.

After a few minutes, Andy slid his cock out of my pussy and slid it back in my arse. Both guys started fucking me harder and harder, making me moan louder, over and over.

"Fuck, oh god." I moaned, gripping the sheets tighter.

"God honey, I'm going to cum." Andy said, as he gripped my arse, pounding me harder.

"Let's fill her up." Jay said, as I felt his cock also getting hard. "oh shit yeah, I'm cumming."

Both cocks exploded inside me, filling my pussy and arse with their cum. The feeling of their cocks pulsating inside me was intense, and felt so good. After what felt like a minute, their cocks slid out of me. I rolled over and collapsed on the bed, feeling the cum dripping from my swollen pussy.

As the guys left the room, I got up and headed to the shower. All of a sudden, the shower door opened. I opened my eyes as Bobby stepped in joining me in the shower. He turned me around, facing me against the wall and spread my legs. He then slid his fingers inside my pussy, working them deep inside me. It didn't take long, and I could feel my pussy about to explode.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm going to cum." I screamed, as I threw my head back.

My body shook hard over and over as I enjoyed the sensation through my body. I turned around and knelt down on the floor of the shower. I grabbed Bobby's cock and slowly sucked him, getting him nice and hard again. With both hands, he grabbed my head thrusting his cock deep down my throat. All of a sudden, he pulled my head back as he grabbed his cock stroking it hard.

"Oh yeah, yeah." He moaned, as he shot his cum all over my face.

As he finished, he let my head go and hopped out of the shower and disappeared out of the bathroom. I got up and washed the cum from my faced and washed my body clean, before getting out of the shower. I dried myself off and climbed into bed naked and exhausted, ready for a good nights sleep.


Toni73
Toni73
477 Followers