Can't Get It Up? Step Aside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey looked down--Bruce's head was stationed between her thighs, his face positioned directly in front of her aching entrance. She blushed a deep red, the color branching from her cheeks to the top of her chest, torn between embarrassment and excitement. "Bruce, I--"

Before she was able to finish talking, Bruce began gently brushing the skin around her clit with his lips, pulling her already slick flesh into his mouth.

"Oh--Fuck." Kelsey gasped, her hips jerking upwards at the contact. Her hands found their way to the top of his head.

"Mmmm," Bruce's tongue slipped from between his lips and danced lightly in small circles around her clit. His nostrils filled with a mixture of her natural sweetness and fresh sweat, "You smell fucking incredible."

He dove his tongue lower, tasting her building wetness around her opening, urged on by the pleading, hitched breaths of the woman trembling above him.

"Oh, Bruce, that feels wonderful."

"I'm just getting started."

Turning his attention upwards once more, Bruce flicked his tongue back and forth across her swollen bundle of nerves, teasing her with the flat of his tongue.

"Oh--Fuck!" Kelsey's moan escaped loudly from her parted lips, prompting the sound of hurried footsteps into the room.

"Kelsey?" Jim rushed into the room and was met with the sight of his wife moaning in apparent ecstasy, with the back of Bruce's pasty, balding head buried between her thighs. His solo effort in the other room proved unsuccessful in reviving his limp member, "Are you all right, darling??"

"Hi, baby. I'm wonderful." she managed through a half-lidded haze of pleasure.

Jim was amazed Kelsey was already moaning like this so quickly. It usually took her a while to get revved up.

"Oh? You let him know how you like it, huh?"

"N--Not really" Kelsey gasped and bucked at something Bruce must have done with his tongue. "I've barely said anything!"

Kelsey was too preoccupied to notice her husband's face drop.

'She had only been alone with Bruce for a few minutes,' Jim thought, 'there was no way he had learned her cues so well in such a short time together, right?'

He figured the novelty of someone new and the taboo of the situation must be playing a large part in her arousal. After all, she hasn't been with anyone else in years. Jim pulled a comfy armchair towards the foot of the bed and decided to observe.

Bruce smiled to himself at Jim's silence. He pulled Kelsey's clit entirely into his mouth. As he held the area in place with the suction from his lips, he curled his tongue around it, pressing his tongue into her before pulling away, repeating the motion with quick, gentle pulsations.

"Holy FUCK!" Kelsey yelled as her whole body tensed, fixing Bruce's head in place with her fingers. Bruce winced as her nails dug into his scalp, pulling at what little hair he had left. Undeterred, he began to vary the speed and direction of his movements, lips still tightly wrapped around her throbbing bud.

"Right there, Bruce! Please--please don't stop!"

Looks like he found a winner.

Bruce continued moving his tongue left and right, both ridges of his folded muscle brushed against her clit with every pass until he felt her begin to shudder. He fastened his large hands around her hips to hold her in place right before she began bucking wildly on top of his face.

"Oh God--Yes!"

Jim's heart dropped, watching his young, beautiful wife quiver, falling apart at the touch of the man between her legs. His racing mind failed to notice the twitching signs of life from his previously withered member.

Bruce felt Kelsey's orgasm pass under his persistent tongue, her shaking thighs batting at his ears as they shivered erratically around him. He refused to relent in his pleasurable assault on her senses until he felt a gentle push from her loosening grip as she came down.

"Oh my god, Bruce. Where the fuck did you learn how to do that?"

Bruce stood, lapping at her flavor now drying on his lips. "Experience is one hell of a teacher. Though improvisation in service of a beautiful woman seems to bring out the best in me."

Kelsey leaned forward, pulling him into a deep kiss. Jim swore he saw their tongues melt together at one point.

"Mmmm," Bruce paused, chuckling at her apparent excitement, "I see you don't want me keeping how delicious you taste to myself, huh?"

"Shut up," Kelsey demanded, pulling him back in.

Standing close to her at the side of the bed, Kelsey became very aware of Bruce's heavy shaft resting on her mound.

"I need to feel you inside me." she almost whispered in his ear.

Jim noticed Bruce's thick cock twitch at her words--lightly bouncing on the skin above her sex. He swallowed hard, now keenly aware of his own stirring member.

"As you wish," Bruce responded, loud enough for Jim to hear.

He pulled back his hips as he brushed the underside of his pulsing length against Kelsey's swollen clit, prompting her to moan again for him.

"Quit teasing me."

"Ask me nicely."

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please, Bruce."

"Say it. I'm not doing anything until you beg for me in front of your husband."

Kelsey's eyes opened in surprise--as if she had forgotten Jim had been in the room.

"Baby, is that okay?" Her question was more of a formality than a request. Jim's throat was dry--he couldn't find words. He nodded, unsure if she saw him do so or not. Is this really what he wanted? His throat was too tight with nerves to respond anyway.

Kelsey must have seen his nod because she smiled brightly at her husband before directing her attention back to Bruce.

"Mmmmm, Bruce--please fill my tight, little pussy with your big cock."

Bruce had been maintaining a slow pace back and forth over her clit in anticipation. The underside of his length was now glistening with a mixture of his pre-cum and her wetness, slowly coating her entrance. Slowly, he tilted his hips back and lined himself up with her entrance. Kelsey gripped his shoulders to brace herself, eyes not leaving their union below her.

Bruce stopped in place--the tip of his cock throbbing gently as it pressed against her welcoming folds. Kelsey looked up, her brow furrowed in confusion as she met Bruce's gaze, his mouth curled into a knowing, triumphant grin.

Jim swallowed hard as he watched the throbbing head of this older man's large cock push between his wife's soft, swollen lips, a sensation he knew all too well.

"Oh my GOD--Bruce--"

Bruce shuddered into Kelsey as he passed through her entrance, turning her words into unintelligible moans with a deep kiss. Kelsey's arms instinctively wrapped around his neck from their place on his shoulders as she pulled him close.

Jim watched half of Bruce's large cock disappear halfway inside his lovely wife without a single indicator of resistance, his cock now standing on its own, too late on its forgotten mission for redemption. His eyes were fixed on Bruce's length moving in and out, Kelsey's wetness scattering the warm lamplight from his now-exposed shaft with every slow thrust.

Bruce pushed himself a little more than halfway in, causing Kelsey to break their kiss as she threw her head backward with a loud moan.

"Bruce, oh my god--you're fucking huge!"

Bruce chuckled in response, "Mmhmm, and you're taking it so well! It's about to feel even better."

Bruce plunged deeper with each thrust, now only a quarter of his entire length remained outside Kelsey's enveloping warmth.

"Bruce! Oh fuck, that feels so different, holy shit." Kelsey was shuddering beneath him, her thighs quivering as she wrapped her legs around him, steadying herself against his welcome intrusion.

"That's it, good girl, just a little more. You deserve this, let yourself feel this good."

His lips found hers again, this time pushing the entirety of his tongue into her open mouth. He caught her needy whines between his lips as she stretched to take his full length below. Bruce could feel beads of her sweat forming beneath his grip on her sides, smiling widely at her body's response to him.

Kelsey's heaving breaths and fluttering eyelids communicated her state of heady bliss in response to these novel sensations. Jim could have sworn he had seen her in this state a few times, but he wasn't sure. He was torn--he had empathy for his wife, he could see the incredible amount of pleasure she was experiencing and was so happy they decided to do this, if just for that alone. On the other hand, he was terrified at the depths of his apparent inadequacy laid bare in moments by this new, well-endowed partner of hers. The opposing forces canceled one another, keeping him frozen in place. The gap between him and the two nascent lovers felt infinite.

Bruce slowed to a stop as he filled her to the hilt. Looking down, Kelsey could only see his large, pale belly spilling onto hers; a beautiful sight in her state of bliss.

"Bruce?" she breathed, locking eyes with the man stuffing her.

"How does it feel, baby? Do you enjoy the sensation of being stretched?"

Kelsey bit her bottom lip, nodding her head repeatedly. She held her breath as if she were completely airtight.

Bruce leaned over until his mouth was next to her ear.

"Then prove it."

His hands moved quickly, tightly gripping the thick muscle of her ass as he thrust into her quickly with short, shallow strokes, keeping the majority of his girth inside her.

Kelsey felt like her walls were going to explode. Every inch of this man, with every pulsing vein and artery making their presence known against the contracting walls of her pussy, contributed to this incredible feeling of fullness. She began shaking wildly, unable to control her motions as Bruce pounded her harder.

She was vaguely aware that his body was now dripping with sweat, mixing with hers where it dripped from his forehead onto her chest. His now shining, large belly pressed against the bottom of her abdomen, the lower part of which rubbed across her clit whenever he became flush with her. Every sensation from him on her body felt perfect. Why was this so incredibly sexy?

Kelsey reveled in every novel sensation born from this man's impressive size. This was quite different from what she was used to. She craned her neck downwards towards her entrance, admiring his magnificent cock as his body collided against hers, repetitively filling her with long, fast strokes. She was unable to see him fill her to the hilt beyond his jutting belly, but she sure as hell could feel it.

"Oh my god--that's so hot. Look at how fucking massive you are."

'Am I taking all of that inside me?' she thought.

Bruce wiped the sweat from his brow with a laugh. "Why else would it feel so good? Your pussy was made for me. Now relax and close your eyes."

Kelsey obeyed, closing her eyes as she lifted her arms behind her neck, allowing Bruce an unobstructed view of her supple breasts, bouncing in response to his every thrust.

Kelsey noticed a creeping sensation that stood out from the others--she felt a mounting pressure building below her core. Every other sensation she experienced began to dull, only to be subsumed entirely by this singular, consuming pressure--a tsunami swallowing the waves that preceded it--demanding every ounce of her attention as it began to break.

Unable to hold it back any longer, Kelsey convulsed as her head shot back--bolts of pleasure shot from her core through her entire body like lightning. demanding the release of a deep, guttural moan that echoed throughout the house.

She heard a faint voice over the blood rushing in her ears as the quivering in her thighs subsided. She felt a hand pull on her chin. Her eyes fluttered open, meeting the toothy grin of the large, balding man still buried deep inside her pussy.

"There we go. Good girl," Bruce growled, leaning forward to kiss her. Her lips instinctively pulled him into her mouth before she realized what she was doing.

"That was--" Kelsey managed a few deep breaths as his mouth pulled away, "--incredible."

"My pleasure." Bruce smiled again, running his hands down her sides as they found their way to her hips. He moved his body backward as he pulled away, fighting the tight grip of her still-undulating walls. She pouted in defiance at his sudden retreat.

"More." Kelsey breathed, still not fully cognizant of her surroundings.

"Oh?" Bruce slipped back between her folds. He felt a renewed layer of lubrication envelop him as he sank deeper.

"Yes."

"How about you ask me politely?" Bruce teased with a grin.

"Please?" Kelsey was still in a lust-filled haze. Bruce felt his chest swell with pride at her needy request. This woman was dizzy with need--she'd do anything for him now.

"Please what?"

"Please, sir?"

Bruce leaned forward, his stubbly facial hair brushing against the soft of her ear as he whispered--"Daddy."

"Please--Daddy," she moaned softly in response.

"I can't hear you," he teased, causing her to shiver beneath him.

"Please, Daddy," Kelsey managed a little louder, the mounting need making her breathless.

"Louder. Convince me that you need it!"

Kelsey couldn't take it any longer.

"Please fill me, Daddy!"

Jim's cock was at full attention, and he was still frozen in place. His lovely, beautiful wife appeared possessed, lost in a haze of pleasure and lust. She was at the mercy of this fat old balding man's touch, now completely in his service. Jim could not pull his eyes from the place where his wife's hips met her competent lover's in front of him. He didn't even notice his own erection, throbbing and leaking with precum. Transfixed at the sight before him, he watched slack-jawed as Bruce's incredible girth disappeared between Kelsey's swollen labia. Jim experienced equal measures of compersion and emasculation as he witnessed his wife's physiological response.

Kelsey's eyelashes fluttered before her eyes slammed shut--as if closing them would prevent her ecstasy from escaping. Her face flushed with heat as she relaxed her mouth, revealing a smile of pure bliss; well-deserved feedback for the lover responsible for her state of incredible pleasure. Kelsey's brow furrowed as Bruce pushed his impossibly large cock deeper. She contorted her torso as he stretched her further--as if her maneuvering would enable her to admit as much of him as possible.

Fuck, she was so beautiful.

Jim's feelings weren't making sense. They looked so--wrong--together, and seeing her submit like this was shocking. Kelsey--his Kelsey! A woman who had always been quite dominant in bed with him was now submitting to another man right in front of him! Why was he so aroused? Was something wrong with him? Was he--actually enjoying himself?

There was only an inch or two of Bruce's length remaining outside of Kelsey's warmth. Jim watched nervously as his wife's eyes shut even tighter as her legs shuddered. He found himself worrying she may not be able to take it all again, accompanied by a twinge of sadness. Sadness? What the fuck?

Before Jim could think, his fear and sadness transmuted into an odd relief--an odd empathetic joy as he witnessed Bruce's balls press into the plump flesh of his gorgeous wife's ass. Why did this signal, one denoting the completeness of Bruce's entrance into his wife's sex, bring him such--joy? Joy didn't feel like the right word. What was this feeling!? In a matter of minutes, Jim had witnessed this unassuming man earn the complete submission of his beautiful, insatiable wife. What was going on??

He wanted to say something. Anything. The lump in his throat made sound impossible.

Jim watched as Kelsey's body became more entwined with Bruce's, their union at their sex complete. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling her tongue into her mouth. She rocked her hips, her pussy still filled with his entire, throbbing length. Her clit rubbed against his belly as she released another deep moan, one of pure primal satisfaction, directly into Bruce's mouth. The two lovers were now one.

God damn, they were so beautiful.

Jim's desire to speak vanished, as he now felt insignificant juxtaposed with what he was witnessing--it felt wrong to interrupt. He felt like he couldn't control his thoughts.

'They belong together. Look how he makes her feel. I've never seen her so radiant. Does she even remember I'm here? Will she ever touch me again? Does it matter? They're perfect. I can't keep her from feeling this way. She needs him. He's perfect for her. Nothing exists to her but him. Why am I so okay with that? Am I okay with that? Look at them. She's his. She belongs to him. And he belongs to her. What have I done? I'm not okay with that!--Am I? She'll never be mine ever again. But they're so fucking beautiful. I can see the pleasure radiating from her. That's where she's meant to be. She's happy. She's so fucking happy. Fuck, Kelsey, I love you so much. No, wait--'

The smacking sounds of skin on skin roused him from his thoughts.

Bruce broke the kiss as he began moving his hips. Before Kelsey could protest at her newfound lack of fullness, he began thrusting quickly. He stimulated her depths with short strokes before abruptly changing pace. He slowed his tempo, teasing her mercilessly as he stretched her with long, deep strokes.

Kelsey glanced down at Bruce's thick length, furrowing her brown and sticking out her lower lip with a pout at his teasing--a whimper wasn't far behind.

Unable to resist this needy hotwife's pouting, Bruce lifted her back onto the bed. He climbed on top of her as he adjusted his position, aligning his still-pulsing shaft with her entrance. Being on his knees allowed him a greater range of motion with his hips. Now completely beneath him, Kelsey adjusted her hips, angling her entrance as she eagerly awaited his massive size.

Bruce's length, the entirety of which was now dripping with her essence, rubbed against her clit.

"God damn, you are so fucking wet for me."

"No fair," she breathed, "Please."

"You know I need you to say it."

Kelsey, impatient at his extended teasing, violently pulled his neck to her face. "Shut up and fill me with your fucking cock."

Bruce entered and filled her easily, as evidenced by the deafening moan now filling his ears.

"Oh--! Harder, harder! Fuck."

Bruce leaned back over her, increasing his angle so the top of his length was brushing against her g-spot at the front of her walls. He pounded her faster and faster, pressing her deeper into the mattress with every stroke.

Now flat against the mattress with her thighs pinned back by Bruce's arms, Kelsey was effortlessly taking the entirety of his cock. Her arms went limp as Bruce continued thrusting. Releasing his neck, they fell backward above her shoulders, hanging uselessly next to her head as he drove moan after moan from her with every stroke.

Before she knew what was happening, she shuddered again with another powerful orgasm, her bucking hips matched the rhythm of Bruce's deep thrusts as she shivered beneath him.

Bruce couldn't hang on any longer. "Oh fuck, baby, you're gonna make me--"

"Yes, please, Daddy." she begged, "Cum for me. Fill me with every last drop. That's what you want right?" Her tone was intense. It wasn't a question.

"My fucking god--" his breath hitched in his throat.

Bruce leaned forward, his strokes still long and hurried. Kelsey's arms instinctively shot forward to pull him close.

"Claim my perfect little pussy right in front of my fucking husband. I need you to cum inside me right fucking now. Make me yours--"

Kelsey wrapped her legs around Bruce's hips as he fulfilled her request, burying the entirety of his girth completely inside her dripping cunt as he shuddered erratically on top of her. Kelsey's pulse pounded in her throat as she felt his balls tighten and press against her as they reached their climax.