Can't Get It Up? Step Aside

Story Info
Kelsey submits to an older man in front of her husband.
8.6k words
3.66
29.8k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Envoyeur
Envoyeur
216 Followers

Author's Note: A warning if this type of story isn't for you: This story depicts a married couple very much in love, engaging in some intense, consensual extra-marital hotwifing fun for the first time with an older third.

This story is complete, and I have no plans to continue this story at this time.

Enjoy!

********

"Are you sure that is something you'd be okay with, my love?" Kelsey asked, her eyes wide as she studied her husband's flushed expression.

"Yeah, I think so," Jim mused as he closed his book, "I've been thinking about it ever since you told me about some of your past adventures. Especially the ones you had after we met--before we started dating exclusively."

Kelsey set her e-reader down on her bedside table and rubbed the bridge of her nose. She found some relief in the significant bulge propping up the loose sheet covering her husband's lower body. He wasn't joking.

"Plus," he added, "having sex with other people doesn't mean you'd love me any less, right?"

"Of course not. I love you more than anything."

"And I love you, too! The way you described your excitement, how turned on you were, how you felt with some of these men... it was incredibly hot."

"Honey," Kelsey started, careful in her choice of words, "even though I enjoyed myself back then, you're more than enough for me now. I don't find myself thinking about anyone else. They're just fond memories."

She wasn't lying--her sex life with Jim had been wonderful. He had gotten quite good at foreplay and had learned how to play her body like an instrument.

"Darling," Jim turned, taking his wife's face in his hand, "We don't have to be everything for each other all the time. If sex with competent older men turns you on, it turns you on. I think it'd be fun to see a different side of you, and I think it'd spice things up between us too."

"It's been a few years since we talked about my past like that. Are you bringing this up because you met a woman you'd like to sleep with? I won't be upset if that's the case, I just want you to be honest with me."

Jim looked back at his wife in shock.

"No, no, no," he shook his head emphatically, "I assure you, I'm too obsessed with you to think about having sex with anyone else."

"I don't know--catching you watching porn sometimes makes me wonder," Kelsey teased, her lips curling into a smug grin as Jim blushed hard in response.

"I--I imagine that it's you most of the time; if I'm being honest," Jim confessed, turning away in embarrassment.

"You'd seriously be okay watching me? You wouldn't get pissed off halfway through? Even if he was super hung?"

"I have thought about that," Jim piped up, "I think starting with a threesome would be the best course of action--if we found somebody that wouldn't mind, of course. Even if I watched a bit I'm pretty sure I'd be fine with it--as long as you're having fun."

"And what if I don't want to stop after you cum super early?" Kelsey probed in a sultry tone as she leaned toward her husband, testing his resolve, "When I'm fucking a huge cock I can become quite insatiable."

Jim swallowed hard and shifted his weight, struggling to believe this conversation was actually happening.

"I--I think that would be hot," he said, scratching at his scalp, "as long as it's what you want."

"I guess that explains why you were asking for so many details," Kelsey giggled as she cuddled into her husband's arm and nuzzled her face into his neck, "I thought you just had to know, I didn't realize it was turning you on."

Leaning forward, she hovered in front of him as she pulled off the sheet concealing his groin, finding his hard length straining against his boxers.

"I guess you're not kidding!" She teased, kissing the outline of his cock through the constricting fabric, "Do you have someone in mind already, baby? Or should I find somebody?"

"Kelsey!"

She giggled in response, lifting her head to kiss his neck while she gently brushed the pads of her fingers over his bulge, "Oh, so you do have somebody?"

Jim's nerves had him breaking out in a light sweat. With a shaking, clammy hand, he reached for his phone, previously forgotten on his bedside table, "I found a few profiles online of some guys nearby that fit the bill for what you said you liked back in the day. Maybe one of them will be a good fit?"

"Jim!" Kelsey slipped a hand beneath his boxers and wrapped her fingers around his throbbing length, "That's really hot. Yes, please."

The couple swiped through a few of the profiles Jim had saved on his phone.

"Ooh, what about him?"

"Who, Bruce?" Jim stopped swiping and clicked his profile, flipping through some of his pictures so Kelsey could see. "He looks to be a bit older, and is a little out of shape."

"Sure, but it says he's experienced, and look at those measurements, do you think that's real?"

"The only way to find out is to message him."

Kelsey took Jim's phone in hand and quickly typed out a message to the man.

"There, sent!"

"Kelsey!"

"What? You said it's the only way to find out!" Kelsey joked as she pulled her hand free, motioning at her husband's boxers, "Now take these things off and lean back."

Kelsey slipped off her t-shirt as Jim slid out of his boxers, freeing her breasts as Jim freed his straining length. Kelsey's hand returned to stroking him at a leisurely pace.

"Mmmm, baby you're so hard!" Kelsey leaned down, observing his gently pulsing length closely as she teased the tip of his cock with her outstretched tongue.

"Oh my god!" Jim jolted upright in place at the sensation, "Kelsey!"

She slipped his throbbing tip past her lips, swirling her tongue between the skin pulled around the head of his cock. Her efforts were rewarded with a thin, warm, wetness flooding over her tongue, prompting a giggle that she swallowed down with his precum.

"Fuck baby," Kelsey breathed as she pulled her head upward to face him, still stroking his cock with a steady rhythm, "that's fucking hot."

A buzz from Jim's phone drew their collective attention. Jim clicked the notification, pulling up the chat window.

"He responded," Jim said softly around the lump forming in his throat.

"Yay!" Kelsey celebrated as she snatched his phone, turning so Jim couldn't see what she was saying. He swore he could hear his heart pounding in his chest as he watched her tap out a reply. Before he could stop her, Kelsey sat up, posing for a selfie that showcased her face and bare upper body.

"Kelsey!" Jim cried, reaching for his phone.

"Too late!" Kelsey giggled, handing the phone back to Jim, "Sent!"

Jim barely had time to read her response before Bruce responded with a picture of his cock taken from his perspective. His hand was just inside the shot, holding a thin strip of paper next to his length with his username scrawled on it.

His message read: 'Holy shit. And I hope that'll do for a picture. Are you folks free this Friday?'

"Baby?" Kelsey inquired, her hands returning to her husband's straining length, "Would that be okay?"

"Are you sure you're okay with it, darling?" Jim asked, studying his phone, "I don't want you to do something you--AH!"

Kelsey had slid out from beneath the covers and angled herself in front of Jim on all fours, her body angled down the bed. She balanced on one hand while she angled his length with the other before stuffing the entirety of his cock down her throat. She looked upward, her husband still buried in her throat, and nodded eagerly.

"Holy shit," Jim breathed, typing out a quick reply to Bruce before setting down his phone. "Okay--okay, oh my god."

He slid his hands into Kelsey's hair, guiding her head up and down on his length as he released a low groan.

"This really turns you on too, baby?"

Kelsey nodded again as she cupped his balls in her fingertips.

"He's not too big for you? I'm not that big."

Kelsey shook her head at the top of her motion before taking his cock down her throat again.

"Does that turn you on?"

Kelsey released his length and met his gaze, her wet lips curling into a mischievous smile as she wiped at the tears forming in her eyes from her efforts.

"Yes, baby. I can't fucking wait."

She returned to his length, driving a deep moan from his chest as she continued sucking him with enthusiasm.

"Fuck baby that's so hot. I think I'm gonna--"

Kelsey released his length with a pop, her breath hot on his dripping length while she teased him with a soft, velvety tone.

"I want you to cum for me baby, because in less than a week you're going to get to watch me cum on a big cock right in front of you."

Jim's loud moans rang throughout the house as Kelsey took him back in her mouth,

"Kelsey, babe--FUCK!"

Jim's hands fixed her head in place while he thrust into her warmth. Rolling her tongue over the underside of his cock as he pulsed in her mouth, Kelsey milked every last drop of cum from his cock, some of the more forceful contractions hitting the back of her throat. She swallowed him down without wasting a single drop, cleaning off his length before looking back up at him.

"So, baby. Still want to share me on Friday?"

Jim was covering his face with one arm, still breathing heavily. He nodded quickly at her question, still struggling to recover the power of speech.

"I'm so excited~" she cooed, kissing the bottom of his shaft, his length jumping in place at her touch.

She spent the next two minutes teasing his cock with her lips as she watched him recover.

"Babe, that was amazing," Jim exclaimed in amazement as he looked down at his wife with a half-lidded gaze, "What's gotten into you?"

"Tonight? Just you," Kelsey smiled deviously at her husband, "This weekend? Bruce's big cock."

"Babe!" Jim let out a deep groan as he covered his face with both hands.

"You love me and trust me," she explained as she continued to tease his stirring length with soft flits of the tip of her tongue, "and I want to make you feel as good as I'm going to feel on Friday when you both take me together."

Jim rolled his head against the headboard, "Fuuuuuck, Kelsey!"

"What position are you most excited to watch me in?" she started again, lapping at his relaxed length with the flat of her tongue, "Should I bounce on top of him? Let him pound me into the mattress? Do you want to watch me struggle to fit him in my mouth as you take me from behind?"

His hardening length lightly bumping her face answered her question.

"We can talk boundaries and details this week," Jim groaned, his eyes fluttering as he struggled to open them. He held his arms out in front of him, his hands hovering around Kelsey's head in what appeared to be an attempt to hold back an avalanche of sensation, "Ah--fuck, baby!"

"Fuck, I'm going to need you inside me right now," Kelsey straightened up, removing her pajama bottoms and panties. She pulled at Jim's legs, causing him to slide down the bed until he was lying flat on top of the sheets. She straddled Jim quickly as she leaned forward to kiss him deeply, angling her entrance over his hardening girth before sinking him inside her soaking walls with a drop of her hips.

"Jim, darling, I need you. I need you--FUCK."

She took his entirety inside her without issue, her walls already dripping in anticipation after watching her husband writhe in pleasure at her touch earlier.

Jim's hands instinctively snaked around Kelsey's hips, attempting to hold her in place as she bucked violently against him, rubbing the head of his throbbing length against her bundle of nerves with each roll of her hips.

"Fuck me, darling," Kelsey breathed, surprised at the intensity of her arousal, "Give it to me--holy fuck I'm already so close."

Jim couldn't keep his eyes open, helpless to do anything but moan as he attempted to hold on, still in utter disbelief over what was happening.

Kelsey leaned forward to whisper in her husband's ear, "Like this baby? Should I fuck Bruce like this? Should I let him stretch me? Please me? Fill me?"

Her tease proved wildly effective as she felt Jim swell inside her, stretching her walls as he began to arch his back beneath her. Her mounting arousal boiled over at the sensation as she fell forward, her body shivering uncontrollably as she fell against her husband's torso. Shuddering and whimpering against him, she moaned uncontrollably into his neck as a wave of heat and pleasure exploded from her groan, overwhelming her every nerve ending as she shivered in ecstasy, unable to do anything but melt into her husband's touch.

"Yes, baby--!" Jim breathed, nodding enthusiastically as he wrapped his arms around his wife as her undulating walls clamped around his pulsating length. His loud moans echoed off the walls of their bedroom as he erupted inside her, flooding her undulating walls with his release.

As they came down together, still connected at the hip, they held one another tightly as they regained control of their breathing, their faculties returning one at a time.

Jim was the first to speak.

"Kelsey, darling. I love you so much."

She nuzzled into her husband's embrace, her breath hot on his neck.

"I love you too, darling."

She giggled to herself for a moment before she continued, "I don't think you've ever gotten hard again twice in a row that quickly!"

"I don't think I have either."

"You're still okay with Friday? I know that was the heat of the moment."

Jim nodded.

"Yes. I trust you, regardless of whatever happens, we'll be okay. Let's talk about it more this week?"

Kelsey nodded in response as she took a deep breath.

"Come on, sexy," Jim smacked Kelsey on her ass, prompting a giggle from her, "let's get ready for bed."

*******

Friday Evening

*******

"Babe, it's okay! Take your time."

"We've been looking forward to this. Why does my dick choose right now not to work?"

No amount of sucking, stroking, or encouragement managed to resuscitate Jim's lifeless penis, despite the efforts of the enthusiastic beautiful woman kneeling before it.

She leaned forward and spoke softly to her husband.

"Jim, darling, take some time to relax. I think you're just nervous. Maybe watching for a bit might help lift your spirits?"

"It's supposed to be a threesome," Jim pouted.

"I know darling, and it will be! I just can't wait any longer, I feel like I'm going to burst."

He noticed a flash of her wedding ring as she removed her panties, handing them to Jim.

"Kelsey--"

"It's okay, baby. I love you! We'll start, and it'll be just like all those videos you showed me. That's sure to excite you, right? Just join in when you feel up to it, okay?"

Kelsey leaned down and kissed her husband passionately, her lips communicating the deep love she had for him as she slipped her tongue into his mouth, wrapping it around his like an affirmation that nothing that happened in the next room could hurt them in the slightest.

She stood up on her toes, breasts bouncing in Jim's face before she twirled around, exaggerating the swing of her hips as she walked towards the bedroom.

"Take the time you need, my love, but not too long!" Kelsey soothed in a light tone as she reached the door of their shared bathroom. She turned and winked at her husband, hoping some teasing might rouse his struggling manhood, "We're going to get started."

**

"Hey, are you guys ready yet?" An older man lying on the bed called out. He was casually stroking his thick member when Kelsey entered the room wearing nothing but a lacy bra.

"Hey Bruce, thank you for being so patient. You and I are going to start. Jim is going to join us in a bit if that's okay?"

"Yeah, sure, that's fine with me." The man sat up with gusto as he pushed himself off the side of the bed, his larger midsection hanging from his hefty frame.

"Oh my," Kelsey instinctively covered her mouth as she approached him, sizing up his still-relaxed length. "I guess I didn't realize how large you actually were!"

Bruce responded with a cheeky grin. He always loved the rush he got from his lovers' reactions before the plunge. His weight, as well as his thinning hair and sunken chin, caused most women to dismiss him as a potential partner outright. Being given the chance was all he required.

"I knew you were big but numbers don't often do the real thing justice. It's a little intimidating!" Kelsey felt a swirl of heat rise in her core as she reached forward, wrapping her fingers around his large manhood; the dark blue of her manicured nails contrasting brightly against Bruce's pale length, her grasp failing to encircle his girth.

"Oh, god," she whispered. Desire pounded in her chest, driving her inner thoughts from her without concern as his cock swelled in her loose grip.

"Mmmmm," he purred, taking her hips in his meaty hands as he pulled her closer. His rapidly hardening cock met her torso before his lips found hers. They started slowly, her kisses tentative as she acclimated to his taste--his lips felt quite different than those of her husband.

Bruce did not disappoint, only applying his tongue judiciously as he reeled her in. As she relaxed, she moved her hand up his side to the back of his neck. As their tongues slipped past one another, he pulled her in closer against his belly, the front of her bra keeping her breasts from connecting with his chest.

"Let's take this off, shall we?" Bruce motioned to her bra as he broke their kiss. Kelsey's hands released him, folding up behind her to remove her bra.

Bruce halted her movement with a brush of his fingertips. "Oh, allow me."

He wrapped his arms around Kelsey as he leaned forward, his soft lips connecting with the soft skin of her shoulder as he expertly released the clasp with his large, surprisingly deft fingers.

Bruce stepped back and admired his handiwork, "Holy shit--look at you!

Kelsey's breasts appeared supple and full, tipped with dusky pink nipples that pebbled under his gaze in the low, warm light of the room.

"May I?" Bruce lifted his hands, motioning toward her chest.

"Of course."

Kelsey let out a low moan as he kneaded her soft, firm breasts between his fingers. Every brush of his calloused hands against her straining nipples sent bolts of pleasure shooting through Kelsey's body, radiating out from her chest down through her lower body.

"Damn girl," he breathed, "you have amazing tits."

"How long has it been since you've been with a woman like me?" Kelsey's low and sultry voice was charged with an intensity that would have been unrecognizable to her currently absent husband.

"Too fucking long." Bruce leaned forward in a move that surprised Kelsey. She expected him to bend towards her chest, but he leaned in below her ear, suckling her neck softly between his lips.

"Oh my, Bruce," she giggled before inhaling sharply at the sensation, "Mmmm, that feels good."

"Come here," he growled as he leaned forward, sliding his hands from her breasts, over her plump ass, and down to the back of her plush thighs. He gripped her tightly before lifting her onto the bed.

"Bruce!"

Spreading her legs as she attempted to maintain her balance, Kelsey reached her arms out behind her to steady herself with her hands.

"Right there is perfect," Bruce smiled, his fingers still pressing into her parted thighs.

One of Bruce's hands cupped the curve of her lower back as another moved along her inner thigh. Kelsey could feel the energy of his touch shooting toward the apex of her thighs, longing for him to come closer.

"Oh my, look how wet you already are for me," he teased, brushing the sides of his fingers against her folds as he sank to his knees.

Envoyeur
Envoyeur
216 Followers