Can't Get It Up? Step Aside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moan accompanying Kelsey's third orgasm thrummed in harmony with Bruce's titanic roar as he lifted her ass, shuddering in ecstasy as he filled her with his hot release. She quivered at the sensation of heat as he flooded her depths with both deep satisfaction and his hard-earned cum. The sensation of his warmth increased each time she felt his cock swell against her tight grip, every pulse of his throbbing head filling her pussy with more of his cum. The undulations of her trembling walls coaxed every last drop from the tip of his cock. She felt... complete.

Bruce felt like he was going to black out. He felt like he was cumming for several minutes, waves of pleasure rolling from the back of his neck down to his toes with every pulse as he emptied the entirety of his manhood into Kelsey's perfect little pussy. It demanded every single drop from him, and he didn't intend to disappoint. He could stay buried inside of this gorgeous woman for the rest of eternity. He felt--complete.

The two lovers appeared to melt together as their hips bucked in response to one another--their bodies equally frustrated that they couldn't get any closer than they already were. Their heaving breaths slowed as their lips fumbled for each other. The lovers were unaware of the twinge of sadness felt by the other as his essence began to leak from her folds, dripping down Bruce's still throbbing cock onto his recently emptied balls.

Jim only noticed that he was shaking after a couple of minutes. Was this actually happening? It felt like a dream. He could have sworn he felt her orgasm passing through her from here--wave after wave of pleasure reaching a fever pitch of perfection. It was beautiful. It was so beautiful.

Upon regaining control of his neck, he looked down to find his penis withered again. Cum leaked from his shriveled tip, the remainder of which splattered on the carpet in front of him.

Holy fuck.

Kelsey turned her head, taking Bruce's lower ear into her mouth, driving another moan from him as she nibbled gently. Eventually, she released him, gently pushing him to stand as she sat up and turned toward her husband, the majority of Bruce's cum pooling on the bed beneath her.

"You're going to get me ready to go again in no time," Bruce chuckled with a low growl.

Kelsey smiled silently into his ear. She kept going.

"I'd be okay with that...Daddy."

"Is that okay, baby?" Kelsey finally looked over at Jim. His eyes were open so wide that she could see white around the entirety of his pupils. She looked down, cracking a wide, mischievous grin at the evidence of his mess.

"I'll take that as a yes." she giggled.

She leaned back, rubbing herself with the mixture of her and her lover's fluids that pooled around her entrance. She savored the sensation for a moment before pulling her wet fingers to her mouth.

"Mmmmmm, delicious." She suckled on her fingers, smiling at her husband. Bruce leaned down to kiss her, taking her attention once again. He relaxed his heavy girth above her conquered folds.

Jim smiled weakly and swallowed hard, his cock twitching at their kiss. He knew this wasn't the end of this adventure--not even close.

******

After cleaning up and changing the sheets, Jim sat on the warm bed with an almost uncomfortably hard erection for a long time as he listened to them 'wash up' together in the bathroom. Bruce had left the bathroom first. He shook Jim's hand with a grin, thanking him and his lovely wife for the invite, and that he looked forward to seeing them both again soon. Kelsey emerged a couple of minutes later. She was drying her hair with one towel while another was wrapped around her waist.

"Kelsey--are you sure you don't see me as any less of a man or something?"

Kelsey removed the towel from her head as she looked at her husband. She threw her head back and laughed out loud.

"Jim, darling! That's ridiculous! Why would you even think that?"

"I don't know, like, I've never seen you in that much pleasure before. Even though I found it incredibly hot, I also had this fear you wouldn't want to have sex with me anymore, let alone enjoy it."

"I always enjoy it. Our sex is much more varied than what you saw earlier. The novelty, the sensations, the taboo of you watching me with an old, out-of-shape man who turned out to be hung like a horse... it all contributed to the experience."

She paused before continuing, seeing her words had little effect on her husband.

"I couldn't have enjoyed it without your support. Knowing that you've always wanted me to be your hotwife is what made it possible for me to do. I trusted you would say something if you were uncomfortable and wanted things to stop, and I trusted you wouldn't be mad at me after."

"Why in the world would I be mad at you?"

"For cumming so hard on another man in front of you, maybe? Multiple times in fact, and then listening to me beg him to cum inside me raw." Kelsey turned, taking Jim's face in her hands. "Any of those realities would have destroyed a lesser man, Jim. That's not weakness, it's fucking hot."

She kissed him passionately, her tongue reaching out for his as they grasped at one another. Jim could taste Bruce's Earthen taste lingering on her lips.

"My god. Even kissing you after is such a fucking rush." Kelsey's cheeks flushed scarlet, as she pulled his head toward hers again. He pulled her hips close in response.

"Oh, someone's happy to see me. So soon already? Where was that earlier?" Kelsey teased, a confident hand pulling down his waistband.

"I--uh."

"Mmmm, let me guess," her voice a velvet tease, "the pheromones from such a dominant man informed you of your place? Making sure there were no distractions as he took what rightfully belonged to him?"

Kelsey yelped in surprise as Jim seized the side of her arms, throwing her down on the bed. The remainder of Jim's clothes were off in an instant as he loomed over his giggling wife.

"Oh, baby, did I strike a nerve?"

There was no foreplay. They didn't need it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck--baby, you're throbbing! I've never felt you this hard before!"

"You're mine, goddamn it."

"Jim--"

"Say it."

"Baby--"

Jim's thrusts reached peak velocity, as a fever pitch of sensation rose in Kelsey's core.

"Say it."

"I'm--YOURS--"

Kelsey almost ripped the sheets in her grip as she buckled and shook beneath him. Her eyes rolled back as her moans were punctuated with every thrust of her husband's hips.

"Oh my--GOD--baby! You--fuck--me--sooooo--"

She convulsed again, cumming even harder as her pleasure cascaded higher.

"Say it again."

He had noticed how wet she became when he used that tone.

"I'm YOURS, I'M YOURS, I'M YOURS!" she yelled as her orgasm ripped through her.

"Yes! Good girl!" Jim yelled in response, pounding her mercilessly.

Jim recognized her trademark shivering as her orgasm abated, slowing his thrusts to a halt. He had seen this a few times before; her face was flushed, her eyes closed, and her neck would twist back and forth as her breathing became hurried and shallow.

He caressed her face as he soothed her, always unaware of how well she could understand him in this state. "Hey, Kelsey, darling. It's okay. It's okay, I'm right here. I love you so much."

Her eyes fluttered open, the hint of panic at their edges fleeing with the sight of the man she loved. She pulled him close in an incredibly tight embrace.

"I love you," she sniffed, "I love you so much. Always."

"I know, baby. I love you too."

They spent a couple of minutes holding each other, still united at the hip. Jim brushed Kelsey's hair away from her face as her breathing steadied. Kelsey gave a mischievous giggle before she spoke again.

"Did Bruce's cum make for pretty good lube?"

Jim's already twitching member immediately throbbed at her words, providing, the immediate feedback she sought. Kelsey giggled as she bit her lip. Wrapping her hands around Jim's torso, she pulled him closer as she met his wide eyes.

Jim had never seen Kelsey respond to him like this--her skin glowing as her chest and face flushed with the heat swirling within her. Amazement coalesced with arousal in his gut, both her face and upper chest flushed scarlet as she arched her back beneath him, her skin glowing in the soft light of the bedroom.

"Would you like me to belong to Bruce for a while longer," she whispered, face still flush from before, "or are you going to reclaim this pussy? Until you do I still belong to him. Is that what you want?"

Her words didn't have the effect she intended, feeling Jim's girth begin to retreat from her walls as a prickle of doubt shook his confidence.

"Baby," she gripped his face and looked at him lovingly, "I'm just teasing. I'm yours. It's hot that his cum glides between us while we make love, but I want yours right now, okay?"

Jim nodded quickly, closing his eyes before taking a deep breath.

Kelsey kissed him hard as her husband's gentle throbbing brought her walls the satisfaction of fullness she still needed from him.

Jim began stroking back and forth again as she continued to encourage him, "Fuck, baby, I love feeling you against me. I will do whatever you fucking need me to do, make love to me, use me like your slutty little fucktoy--I don't care, I just fucking need it."

Jim was surprised at how close he already was to cumming. Kelsey recognized that trademark pulse and the accompanying, almost-dissociated haze clouding his eyes, and she knew exactly how to finish him.

"Use that perfect cock, coated in my lover's potent cum."

Jim used his arms to press her thighs against her, letting him push deeper into her walls. He began struggling to maintain the pace of his thrusting as the meaning of her words settled over his lust-addled mind--that her current state of lubrication was as much Bruce's cum as it was her own, natural fluids. The scent in his nostrils was of her, but the top notes were undoubtedly Bruce.

He almost didn't hear Kelsey's words over the blood pounding in his ears, "Fill me with what I deserve."

"You're mine," Jim growled in his wife's ear between breaths, "Mine."

"All yours, baby," Kelsey kissed him deeply, slipping her tongue into his mouth "Always. I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

They held each other together in that embrace for what felt like ages--their love pooling into a cool puddle beneath them. They each knew they were loved, no matter what happened next.

[End]

=====================

Thank you for reading!