All Comments on 'Can't Hide the Truth Anymore Ch. 06'

by Sweet_Sarah72

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I enjoyed this..

Yay I'm so happy you will continue their story and friends. Really enjoyed reading about Gage and Devin. Thank you for sharing

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 8 years ago
Thank god

You'll be continuing this. I would if seriously missed them had you not!!

aclassyladyaclassyladyabout 8 years ago
Given out a special surprise

I don't usually give out 5 stars for a story, but I must say this is such an incredible story that it deserves a 5 star rating. I was surprised at how good the story was with the topics it went through. I am so glad the characters got built up in the story progression instead of torn down. I must commend the author on their writing skills. The topic of bullying and hate is not an easy topic to deal with, but you certainly did a great job of it. Please keep writing for you have a way of showing emotions and strength to encompass your story. Again a 5 star rating for an excellent saga.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
God I want this...

Beautiful story...wish that love was mine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Long may they love

Who wouldn't root for Devin and Gage? They have fallen so hard for each other, and have a genuine love for each other. Please continue to develop this beautiful love. I love Devin's body and hairy chest and big cock!

Leo971Leo971almost 8 years ago
Just love it!

What a great story! I told you I would binge read it this weekend and I did that and more. Been up all night gripped with desire hanging on every word! You made me tear up so many times throughout this series to then just bring a big beaming smile to my face! This is not a just a quick jack off story like most on here. Don't get me wrong I like those too but I really enjoyed the build up and detail that you laid out. Now I have to wait for the next chapter like a series coming out on Netflix I can’t wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The next stor

Does your next story about gage and Devin living off campus in there rented house have a title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sweet story!!!

I found the whole Series so engaging iand I love it I can almost picture of them together please finish the stories let me know what happens let us know what happens?? As for Travis and Brett I need to know what happened to them also?? PLEASE!!

Kabba118Kabba118almost 4 years ago

This was a great love story. 5 stars all around. Thank you for all the work you put into this.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

That was a very nice story all around with characters you would want to befriend in real life. Let's see about that sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

"Maybe there really is something in the water," Yeah for sure! I loved this story even though I felt much of the story line was unrealistic. It seemed as if the story continued everyone on the basketball team would have been gay. But I love HEA stories. This one included. Your writing is wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous