All Comments on 'Can't Say No Ch. 01'

by ForlornUnicorn

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 4 years ago
The right to rape act?

Reminds me of another story I read years ago... this one had a sadder ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting.....

An interesting story. Obviously this is fiction and represents an extreme end of the scale; however, I think that females aged 18 to 30 being required to provide hand jobs on demand and females over 30 being required to provide hand jobs and/or blowjobs on demand would be a reasonable and democratic compromise. After all, what's the harm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You want us to believe all 3 levels of govt

Worked together to pass bills depriving women of the right to vote AND a right to be raped?

We can’t get them to agree on what the lunch menu should be but somehow, in your fairytale, Congress, the Senate AND the President, along with SCOTUS, the district appellate and the court managed to get a series of laws passed and they only took place when the women were 18? Why not 17? Or 16 or what the fuck, why not 10?

I say this because the mental gymnastics you went through to make this a reasonable proposition was on the same level as lowering the legal age of consent....in other words: NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lots of potential ...

... in that new universe. How does the Schoolday in dirty and tattered clothes work out .... what about mom at work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTAF did I almost read WRONG CATEGORY, here’s my own rant...

You wrote a trigger warning that didn’t really help but thanks for trying.

I’ve never seen anything so bizarre in my life. Your concept is completely fucked up ridiculously extreme it’s utterly implausible. I would have said impossible but given the cretinous turd currently lodged in the White House almost anything is possible, sadly I know this first hand because here in the UK which currently feels like the Twilight Zone it would appear that our electorate have all gone batshit crazy and elected our own cretin. Hi America so you elected a moron for shits and giggles, an inept moron someone currently involved in “3,500 lawsuits that Trump has been involved in would exceed the combined number of episodes of most of the attorney-centered drama series that have been produced in the history of American television.” (Quote: Last Week Tonight- John Oliver). Don’t worry America we fuck up just as badly as you, it’s called Boris Johnson.

In a massively overpopulated world you write a ‘story’ about rape and forced pregnancy just so you can get turned on WTAF is wrong with? Then you decided to put it in the non consent/ reluctance category, why? If it’s legal then it’s not an issue of consent, or were you trying to disassociate from the content. Categories of Horror, Sci-fi/ Fantasy or even Fetish with the same disclaimer would have been a better option. Fuck even Humour/ Satire would have been a better choice.

This bizarre little fantasy you have is what, over compensating for guilt about a rape fantasy, a knee jerk reaction to an actual rape or a lack of success in having sex of any kind? I strongly suggest that you talk to someone. Having sexual fantasies isn’t wrong, having safe sex between consenting adults isn’t wrong. So called societal standards are archaic the cultural attitude towards women who enjoy sex is seriously demented, it’s the 21st century slut-shaming needs to be abolished.

Having a cock and balls isn’t a job qualification. Although your story infers that’s what governs all logic. As if any government could cooperate long enough to put that kind of shit show together. The only logical conclusion from your scenario is a disaster of biblical proportions, the collapse of society, a nationwide population of single mothers with no means of economic support or welfare. The murder suicide rate would be spiral, what about the Bible Belt ? Why would any sane parent allow this kind of abuse ? Why the fuck wouldn’t people just leave the country? Gives a new meaning to Trump border wall.

FFS as soon as you got to the perverted creepy neighbour I stopped, unfortunately it didn’t stop me catching the last line. It was completely bizarre like seeing a car crash. In all honesty I wish I’d never seen any of this. So yeah good luck with your writing, I won’t be reading more. Where the fuck can I get some mind bleach?

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyable

As a normal human that doesn't feel the need to overanalyze the plausibility of your blatant fiction, I thoroughly enjoyed this little story.

I do hope you'll continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love this story. continue this

I really love this story and universe. Please continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incel garbage.

Wanna bet the author is a beta cuck neckbeard

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please Continue

I would LOVE to see more chapters of this storyline. I enjoy non-consent stories, but have not seen this plot line. It adds another layer of horror that excites me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I saw the low rating but the writing is not bad. I will give my honest opinion of the story.

The premise is alienating. As a conservative, I’m not interested in your pseudo lecture on policy, especially when I’m trying to get off. But the premise is also super creative. I love these dystopian sex stories and there aren’t many of them. My suggestion would be tone it down maybe by adding some “uniparty” details (our characters thought progressive Democrats would help them, but they were corrupt too) this would help unite your readers.

My bigger criticism was the sex was rushed! Rewrite it with more details. It was over too quickly. And I know it’s noncon but make it sexier, if that makes sense. Was she a Virgin? How did it feel? If he was waiting so long maybe he would have planned something more elaborate than throwing her on the futon?

My comment is so long because I don’t think you deserve the low rating. It was creative and paced well overall. I’m a girl and I don’t know why I like the young girl with a gross guy stories, in real life I like hot guys who are kind to me. It’s just a fantasy so have fun with it! Hope to read more from you. :)

MurphthemanMurphthemanover 4 years ago
What a surprise the comments are half salt

Not bad, it could use a little more fleshing out, but the premise of the story is very controversial. Probably why angry people appeared in droves

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed it!

The story was great! I saw one comment about there being too much political/dystopian set up and not enough sex. I think it only feels that way because there’s only one scene, really. I’d like to read much more within the universe - how does she get treated at school? Does love exist in this new world? What are women’s opinions? Does RTR apply to cis het pairings only? And while all those are being answered - more sex. Noncon is an obvious fit here, but voyeurism and exhibitionism would also be relevant.

TLDR; I liked it (got off to it) and want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely disgusting.

All non consent stories are disgusting but this one was particularly horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE!!

I know this story is very niche and can offend some people. But for me, this is exactly what I've been longing for. I have never left a comment before, but this story has compelled me to urge the writer to keep going. An extreme patriarchal society is a major part of my fantasies, and this really did it for me. Pleaseeee write more. I'd love to see more non-consent scenes in this setting. This style isn't for everyone, but for some of us it's a rare experience of pure depraved pleasure. Thanks for a very pleasant morning ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ignore haters

i genuinely loved the story, definitely more can come about from it! if people don’t like these sorta stories they dont have to read them, its just fictional!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love it!

i liked how you had a background story. Personally I think it would have been better if she came. There was no way it didn't feel good. I still think it was really good though. You should add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Propaganda

Leftie rubbish.

PrincessAzula7PrincessAzula7over 4 years ago
Lovely

Its always amazing when you find stories that hit on every kink. I really hope you write more, it'd be amazing to have her get the scholarship and then get knocked up before she can go. Would also love to read about how many times she gets used at school!

-E x

Readergirl2Readergirl2over 4 years ago
Great

I loved it, i hope you write secuels!!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 4 years ago
Yea, no.

Sorry, but as soon as you brought politics into it, especially with all the hate so obvious, you lost me. There was potential there, and the writing is technically decent. But, really, are you trying to suggest that the republicans would ever stand for such things when it's actually the polar opposite of what republicans stand for and have a long history of fighting against?

Reminded me of something Vulgus would have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Don't pay attention to the idiots complaining about politics. The world in your story was created to satisfy a fantasy, not be an accurate prediction. Good premise and good writing. It would be more enjoyable if the girl cums though.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago
Absolutely Terrifying

Creepy and terrifying. You're an excellent writer.

Ert333Ert333over 4 years ago
Great

Yeah tiny political jab at the beginning can be a bit jarring, but most can get past it. Not everyone though, this story felt like it deserved a 4.5 rating, but is at a 3.9 probably just because the word conservative was used. This is especially unfortunate because this isn't a stand alone story.

When reading this I had a few ideas that dont work well in this particular series, but may be interesting to write about if you decide to do more stories with the sexist world tag.

The idea is that the school could have a program where students are ranked by a variety of different criteria. Females would be safe from lower ranked males but must obey higher ranked males. This would add a eugenics/breeding element into the story. If 18 was the age where rules of obedience started then there could also be some drama leading up to the birthday with elite male students rubbing in the inevitable.

teehaateehaaabout 4 years ago
Can't go past the obvious plotholes...

Sorry in my opinion such a society wouldn't ever work. The least in a country with so many guns as the US. Every female is some mans daughter, granddaughter, wife, fiancee or sister. There would be tragedies such as suicides and there would be revenge and a lot of revenge.

There would such an amount of shotgunjustice the streets would be piled of cadavers.

The story might be nicely written but the plotpremisse is a mess.

I refrained from rating. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Weak but Impactful

It saddens me that you would desecrate the ideals of one of the few Nations that actually legally allow such as story as a substitute for actually good world-building. It's not hard to make a poorly constructed story erotic (50 Shades of Grey proved that) but that doesn't erase it's fundamental weaknesses. The way you construct the story's political premise is not internally consistent, and it overtly insults a great number of potential readers. Furthermore, it doesn't have to be this way, you could easily construct a very similar start with fewer words that isn't full of holes and inconsistencies. A Nation fallen to decadence, anarchy, war, radical takeover (that doesn't require women to, apparently, vote away their right to vote). Better yet, don't explicate state where the story takes place and you get the paranoia factor going regardless of the reader. The other big weakness is the way the women act. There are people here praising this story because the main character has 'realistic' reactions. She doesn't, and neither do the other women depicted (i've read all 4 chapters out right now). You've started with a pretty dark premise, but her reaction to rape is to apparently consider it majorly inconvenient at best, you could make some argument for 'shell shock' or dread built up over years of worry, but again, this is a weak premise and not carried out to it's logical conclusion. The women who appear later are no better. This is supposed to be universal, and all of these women would probably hit 18 at around the same time. That should cause an entirely different social dynamic than the pretty typical high-school drama you depict. dozens of girls hitting 18 every week and being raped would cause chaos, and there would be far more of the "helpful" girl in the bathroom types if there managed to be any at all. Fully exploiting the potential of the situation would truly set the work apart, but the story never rises to that occasion. Instead i'm supposed to believe that the handful of men we focus on have perfectly arranged their days to abuse the MC, receive no interference from other scummy guys probably trying the same thing, have no other plans with other girls they're probably abusing, etc, etc. TL'DR: if you're gonna go with a start that bold, follow through with a bold story and fill the plot holes. If you're just in it for the cheap political shots then you probably haven't read this far. Good luck in your writing endeavors.

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 4 years ago
Pffft

I don't care what everyone else is blabbering on about regarding politics and plausibility and plot holes; this is a viable and thoroughly excellent reality.

First, this world is plausible for the most part. Sure there's a few holes, but Donald fucking Trump is the president of the United States, so clearly reality has plot holes too. Second, everyone reacts differently to sexual assault. It's entirely plausible for this girl to be in control of her mental faculties, given that she's not allowed to have a moment to break, and the law protects and normalizes these actions. The first time it happened to me I went and worked an 8hr shift at a fast food joint and smiled and did my job just fine. It didn't even register for a full week what had happened.

You created a world where woman's rights were so completely degraded that taking them without consent has become the new normal. I'm sorry to inform all the haters here, but that world is still kinda reality. I've been raped twice (yes, I'm a rape victim reading non-consent stories.. there's valid psychology behind it being a thing) and I can tell you the system doesn't give a shit. Lots of people don't give a shit. My best friends talked about how Weinstein's accusers knew what they were getting themselves into, and saying that these women shouldn't have worn such skanky clothing, less than two months after my complete breakdown following my second rape. It's really not a far cry from a girl in a bathroom suggesting you make yourself invisible and learn to satisfy them in a way that protects you, and providing morning after pills.

Anyways. I really enjoyed this series and I can't wait to read more! I want to see more spunk and dump and unexpected/forced orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too political?

This isn't too political. The writer wanted to write about a universe where women can't say no and they came up with a relatively plausible way to do that. There are a lot of series on literotica about alternate realities where women can't refuse sex but they usually just rely on magic or technology that might as well be magic.

So the policy and law talk initially is just a plot device.

As for naming conservatives, those are the ones that currently want to restrict what women can do with their bodies. No matter where you are in the pro life/pro choice debate you can't deny being pro life is restricting what a woman does with their body. That doesn't mean its right or wrong.

NightOwl47NightOwl47over 3 years ago
Highly exciting concept

This series is deliciously erotic in my opinion. There are corrupt and despicable men taking advantage of beautiful young women who would never give them the time of day if not for the law of the land. Five stars from me, and I hope the series continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just one question

I really enjoyed this story. It was well written and very erotic. But how does marriage work in this world would Mr. Lunder have to put up with other men taking Jess if he coerced her into a marriage? potentially getting her pregnant? or are wives off-limit?

5 out of 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The setting is fine if you just want fuck scenes to get your jollies, but it's actually a pretty flawed setting if you're after a deeply immersive fictional world.

The main flaw in the world building is not the extreme oppressiveness of the system, but the lack of social and cultural change that would be necessary for it to happen, and the lack of social and cultural consequences of having such a system. For example, if you create a world where everyone swims naked and clothes are forbidden at the pool, you can't have characters making a big deal about nudity. And if you create a world where women can be raped at will, then you have to explain why women aren't fleeing the country in droves or engaging in armed resistance. And if you have a population of docile women who mostly just accept that men can fuck them at will, then their mentality would necessarily be very different a 21st century "girl next door" western women. (Which is what stories like this typically go for) And that in turn makes the "reluctance" in the story far less authentic than "reluctance" in a story where someone is kidnapped off the street in a van.

So yeah, it's okay porn to get off to, but not actually that realistic or plausible if you want to hold it to a proper story's standards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This may as well be an anti conservative essay. Also I would take my family out of the US the moment this started to happen. At this point the US would have major immigration issues and if they forcefully stopped emigration it could cause ww3.

KruppaKruppaabout 3 years ago

A great setup for this storyline it's absolutely terrifying for Jessie but seems normal for her mum setting up what will probably be a horrible journey from terrifying rapes to her mum's life where having any random man have her any way he likes isn't a horrific rape but just "normal" day

deuquaugruvagedeuquaugruvageover 2 years ago

Highly fascinating concept reminds me of "The Handmaid's Tale" to a degree.

Jess seems woefully unprepared for the reality she lives in and it seems she has and will pay a higher price than necessary learning her position in it as unfair as that position may be.

I also liked the rape scene most of these story's would somehow have the girl having a amazing orgasm despite the brutal rape and it being her first time.

Thanks for the great story I will check out the other chapters later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a horny teenager but this shit was pissing off even for me.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 2 years ago

OK folks, it's a fantasy, so let's not pick it apart as if it were being presented as real. The question is , if you accept its premise, where does it go from there? (And the Handmaid's Tale-style premise isn't so very unlikely given what's been going on in Texas and Mississippi lately.)

I bought into the premise. I mean, what guy, after the third "not tonight dear," hasn't occasionally wished for it to be illegal to refuse sex?

However, even as fantasy, it's hard to get into the repeated ugly rape of a schoolgirl by the most horrible men imaginable. I read the first few but fell away from the series quickly. For me, it came down on the wrong side of the line between erotic and just disgusting. And I'm a fan of, and writer of, non-con.

gonzo141gonzo141about 2 years ago

What an absolutely brutal way to lose your Virginity poor Jessie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5*****

SilverbeauSilverbeaualmost 2 years ago

I thought this was really well written, especially the opening premise. I read the whole series and created a literotica account just so I could encourage the author. This is exactly the kind of not-real-world fantasy that erotica was meant to explore and serve. Scratch that itch for awhile, so we can clear our heads and get back to serving our lady bosses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is not to far from what’s happening now. Handmaids tale etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am really creeped out by how similar the starting is in America. Glad I'm not a part of that country because it does not give women in the country any rights

Delacour77Delacour77about 1 year ago

Tides of change always start small, and ending abortions was a small concession.

At least in the States, this proved to be sadly prescient.

Besides being taken by whomever pleases, she can also be forced into marriage if she gets pregnant. She is in a pretty terrible situation, but what can she do about it? In the timeline, it seems like women have lost the battle and now just have to deal with the consequences.

While this may seem like an extreme storyline, it is also a reflection of all the terrible things women have had to deal with historically. 

Intriguing start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userForlornUnicorn@ForlornUnicorn
Hello reader, if you enjoy my stories then please check out my blog for more writing: https://bashfulnora.wordpress.com/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES