Can't Spell Joyce without Joy Pt. 08

Story Info
After the hot weekend, Joyce has a plan.
2.3k words
4.7
7.4k
11
2

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As sleep started to break up, I felt a warm body atop me, my cock grasped by a warm hand, poised, then a hot, wet sheath swallowed me, followed by a cry of pleasure. I opened my eyes, and saw Joyce, her face dreamy as she drove her hips down, taking me in until I was buried to the hilt. She paused, the sight of my sexy 18-year-old niece, naked and very horny, perched on my stiff prick fired my lust up. Such a great sight to wake up to, and she smiled as she saw me awake, the recognition on my face as she slammed down, swallowing my cock right to the balls.

Joyce cooed, "Good morning Uncle lover, waking up next to you was so good, I love it that you were right next to me, and I wanted to wake you up in the best way I could! Do you like my wake-up call, Uncle lover?"

I growled back, "Oh yeah baby, I like it very much!"

"Mmmmm, with you right here with me, your cock already so hard and ready for hot morning sex, feels like heaven."

Joyce rose and started to ride, making sounds of pleasure as she pumped her hips up and down.

After a couple of minutes, Joyce purred, "Now, grab me, roll me over, and pound your cock in! Give this little slut niece what she deserves, flood my womb with your morning load, I want every drop of hot, incestuous cum filling my eager cunt!"

She lowered her body against me, I let out a growl as I grabbed her, and rolled us over. On her back, Joyce was completely spread-eagled, her eyes glowing, as I drew back, and rammed my cock deep. I saw the red hot, naked lust in her eyes, as my swollen balls slapped against her ass. Gripped by the same red hot haze of lust, I set up the hard, fast rhythm of driving into her again and again.

"Fuck, fuck, yes, feels so good, my redheaded pussy is getting the best fuck ever. Give me Uncle's thick spray, mark my cunt again, empty your balls deep inside your own sweet slut niece's steamy teen pussy!'

Her urging spurred me on, power fucking her furiously, a light glaze of sweat breaking out, the bed bouncing, our bodies slapping and writhing together in a bonding of hot, burning lust, her pussy squelching with juices as I rammed my rampant cock into her creaming pussy, power fucking her into the mattress, over and over. She brought her legs up around my waist, so I could jam every last inch in. My hands cupped her ass, holding her body tightly against me as I felt the oncoming orgasm building. I let my finger rub at the tight rosette of her ass, bringing a squeal of pleasure from her, and I gently pushed my finger into the tight grip. I felt my cock jerk, swelling up, and another cry of pleasure from Joyce as I pierced her cervix.

"Oh fuck baby, gonna cum, oh yeah, gonna flood you sweetheart, fuck, oh yeah, FUCK!"

"Oh yes Uncle lover, I'm cumming too, flood my womb, oh yes, so hot, Fill MEEEEEE!"

My cock was steel hard, bucking wildly, her milking spasms started to ripple along my cock as I jetted my sizzling sperm into her womb as her asshole pulsed around my finger. Our shared cries and howls of orgasm filled the bedroom, as my throbbing balls gave up every drop, deep inside my niece's tight, redheaded cunt.

We did very little the rest of Saturday, other than fucking, sucking, and eating each other, with short rests in between. We wanted to make the most of our weekend.

We christened every room in the house, on the living room carpet, I rammed her doggy style.

In the kitchen, we did a hot 69 on the linoleum.

In the downstairs rumpus room, she clamped her legs around my waist as I gripped her tightly to me, keeping her suspended off the floor while I pumped her up and down my prick.

In the attic, I had her sit on my face, and I devoured her tight, dripping fuck hole, bringing her to a noisy, gushing release.

In the guest bedroom, I ate her sexy ass, then drove it up that tight pucker hole, until I blew a load right between her sweet cheeks.

Just after midnight, we went out into the backyard, and by the light of the full moon, she mounted me in a reverse cowgirl, and I enjoyed the sight of her naked backside, painted in the light of the moon, moving expertly up and down, grunting and corkscrewing up and down my cock, the tight grip milking at me until she stiffened, letting out a choked cry of pleasure as her orgasm tightened her grip on my shaft, as I grabbed her hips and thrust up hard, pumping another volley of cum deep inside, the ripples milking me dry. We were drained, and in bed that night, we were both out like a light.

Sunday was another day of hot, frenzied fucking and sucking, until 2 PM when Stacie's car turned into our driveway. We had fucked and sucked like newlyweds all weekend long, and when Stacie came into the house, to her eyes all was as she had left it.

At her bedtime, she was as usual with the hated flannel nightgown, she was out like a light. Unable to sleep, I crept over to Joyce's room, and when I opened the door, I padded over to her bedside.

Her soft voice cooed, "Close the door Uncle lover, then climb into bed, and fuck me."

I was quickly in bed next to her, and I was inside her in an instant. As our mouths came together in hot, tongue-filled swirls of passion, I felt the welcoming gush of juices surrounding my cock, she had been waiting for me, and her legs hooked up around my waist as I buried my cock, my balls slapping against her ass.

She cooed, "I was hoping you'd come to me, I've wanted you to come to my bed after the ice cube is out, every night. I wouldn't care if Auntie S had a ringside seat, I couldn't stop, not when your hard cock is buried so deep. Oh yes Uncle lover, I bet your balls have a big hot load, give my tight little pussy more cum, she loves getting stretched out by your big, hard cock!"

I drew back then thrust again, burying myself to the balls. Joyce moaned, deep in her throat, and she tightened her legs around me and started to pump her hips up towards me as I drove down, wanting me buried as deep as possible. Joyce's body was nicely warmed up, and her lust was in control, as she urged me on.

"Mmmm, oh god, so good, feels so fucking good, I love the feel of my Uncle lover's big, hard cock throbbing as it explodes inside of me again, as you flood my cunt with another huge load of spunk! I'll bet your balls are full of cum, and I want every drop! Let me have it, fuck me harder, ram me like your own personal live fuck doll, I'm your constant slut, makes me feel so hot, flood my womb with another big load of incestuous cum, I love it!"

Joyce's moans and cries of pleasure filled her bedroom, gasping and purring with every thrust. Fired up by her lust, I really laid the wood to my niece, she was just as eagerly humping her hips up to meet each thrust, the tight grip milking hungrily at me. I felt her body tighten around me, and I held on to my explosion, I was on the verge.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuck, do it, Uncle, fill my tight little pussy with more hot sperm, gonna cum so hard, YEEESSSSSSS!"

Joyce's cries of pleasure and the hot milking of her pussy tightening down on me gave me the last push, I growled, "Oh yeah, cumming baby, YEAH!" and I drove it in deep one last time, and felt the rush as my cock erupted, painting her pink pocket with another gusher, savoring the tight ripples milking out every drop.

I pulled out and flopped down next to her, pulling her close. She snuggled into my arms, and cooed, "Ummm, I love cuddling with my Uncle lover after he's creamed my needy little pussy. She feels so filled, and I feel so satisfied."

We lay for a while, drifting on the mellow afterglow, I was doing my best not to fall asleep.

Joyce said, "Uncle, you love Auntie S, don't you?" At my nod, she continued, "Would you like to have her prance naked to bed, become a live fuck doll, just like me, have her take your cock into every hole, just like me?"

I thought of Stacie, the hot views that I had by spying on her in the shower. The remembered views of her tits, big and round, nipples perfectly centered, oh yeah, I could play with those hefty milk jugs all day, and not get tired of it. Her body curved downward, her waist nipped in, and her stomach was lean, making her jugs look even larger. Stacie's hips had one hell of a curve, I could clearly remember her neatly trimmed nest of pubic hair, as blonde as the hair on her head. I could feel my cock growing back, as I thought about how good it should have felt to plunge my cock between her thighs.

I felt a soft hand wrap around my cock, and I saw Joyce smiling at me as she felt my cock surging between her fingers. Stacie's ass was perfect, the graceful curves of her moons, perky and smooth. I remembered how I wanted to lick her tight ass hole, finger her, and perhaps she'd be adventurous enough to let me take her back door. I imagined her sky blue eyes getting stormy with lust, the bliss playing across her face, her cries and moans of orgasmic delight as I exploded inside her. Oh man, my cock was back up to full erection, and I watched as Joyce swung herself into position, hovering just above me.

"Ummm, I can see how much you'd like to fuck her the way a loving man should. Uncle lover, I have an idea about how we can make her into the kind of wife you should have. But for now, your remembering made you so hard, and your fuck doll niece is going to take care of you again."

I felt her hand position my cock, her hips rolled back a little as she nudged the tip of my cock against her pussy. I felt her lips, syrupy and slick with my recently deposited cum, ready to swallow me. With a low moan, she thrust down hard as I arched up, and in one plunging motion, I was once again buried deep inside my niece's cunt. The tight, wet, clutching heat swallowed my prick, and I let out a loud grunt of pleasure, mixing with Joyce's squeals as I was buried to the hilt.

I growled "Oh yeah baby, fuck, your hot cunt is so wet and so tight, you're gonna suck every drop out of my hard prick! Uncle is going to blast more incestuous cum deep inside you!"

Joyce moaned, "Oh yes, I love being your eager slut, the hot, incestuous fucking, the feel of your hot incestuous cum being pumped over my tight walls as a flood of cum bathes my hungry pussy, it makes for the best fucking ever!"

Joyce lifted up slightly, then drove her hips down hard, her warm wet muscles milking my cock as she buried me to the balls on each downward thrust. She took me deeper, until I felt the head of my cock push against her cervix, making her moan deeply.

"Oh yes, right where your cock should be. I want your load to flood my womb again, I just can't get enough, oh fuck, yeah, fuck, gonna cum, oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming, oh my god!"

She cried out in pleasure as she tensed up, letting out gasps and grunts of pleasure, her body going rigid. Her orgasm rushed into her body, I felt her pussy convulse around my cock as she came, the juices of her release gushing over my hardness. With my cock needing to recharge, she continued to ride me, and she started to cum in waves, one after the other, her cunt giving me the ultimate gripping pleasure, over and over. After countless orgasms, I felt the rise.

I growled, "Oh fuck yeah, gonna fill you, baby, gonna flood your womb with my hot spunk, oh yeah, cumming baby, cumming, YEAH!"

She whispered back, "Yes, oh yes, fill me, flood me now, give me more incestuous cum!"

Another of Joyce's orgasms gripped my cock, driving me over the edge, as she rammed down, I grabbed her hips and thrust up hard. She let out a grunt as my cockhead again forced its way into the entrance to her very womb, and I burst inside of her, my throbbing cock squirted wildly, and my hot seed pumped directly into her womb. The tight grip of her orgasmic contractions rippled along my shaft, milking my cock for every drop, her body shivering through one last climax. I pulled her down close to me, she lay her head down on me just below my chin and gives a soft, satisfied sigh.

"Ummmm, that was nothing short of spectacular! Didn't know I could cum so many times. Of course, having the right lover, my very own Uncle, probably had a lot to do with that!"

Before I went back to the master bedroom, Joyce outlined her plan. I smiled as she detailed what we would do. If it worked out, I'd have a hot, sexy wife who would welcome my advances. If not, well hell, divorce had been playing on my mind before, so, if it broke our marriage apart fully, it was already cracked, so no loss.