Can't Spell Joyce without Joy Pt. 09

Story Info
Finally getting to bed Stacie.
2.2k words
4.7
11k
14
1

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,812 Followers

Just before Stacie went to bed, I went upstairs, and in the master bedroom, I did what needed to be done. Then I crept into Joyce's room. It was two days since she had told me her plan, and now it was ready to be put into play.

Her eyes were feral, and she purred, "Ummm, this is going to be great! Are you ready Uncle lover?"

I growled back, "So ready, let's do it!"

Joyce stripped off her shorts and T-shirt, I watched as she put on a pink, lacy half cup bra, a pink garter belt, the matching pink, see-thru panties that tied at the sides, and long pink stockings that stretched up her legs, and were attached to the garters.

I stripped, my cock was rock hard, and Joyce giggled, "I decided to show Auntie S how she should display her body, and come to bed eager for sex, and to give you the visual treat before you get to plunge your cock into her, just like you plunge your cock into me! Oh yes, I can see that you are so ready!"

We heard Stacie coming up the stairs, we could tell by her footsteps that she had entered the master bedroom, then we heard the unmistakable sound of the master bathroom door closing.

I said, "That's it, let's get in there, and grab her!"

Out in the hall, down to the bedroom, we scurried inside quietly, and I gently tried the bathroom door. It was unlocked, and I looked at Joyce, and we both heard a moan of pleasure. We opened the door slowly and saw Stacie, totally naked, holy fuck, seeing her like that just made my cock ache.

Those big, generous melons stood out, her perfectly centered nipples were swollen and stiff. She was trailing her fingers through her trimmed bush, I took it all in, she was too into her session to notice us, the sleek downward curves, the nipping in of the waist, her fingers sliding through that neatly trimmed nest of blonde pubic hair.

We crept in and grabbed her. It took her a few moments to realize what was happening, by then, we had an iron grip on her, and she wasn't going anywhere, except where we took her. We carried her to bed, and with the handcuffs attached to the headboard, waiting for her, she was quickly cuffed up. Her eyes were wide and staring, she stared at my rock-hard cock, then her eyes locked on Joyce, widening as she saw the hot lingerie that her 18-year-old niece was wearing. Joyce smiled and picked up the shapeless flannel nightgown.

Stacie gasped out, "What...what the hell is this?"

Joyce said, "A little refresher course for you Auntie S. You've been a neglectful wifey, denying your hot hubby the pleasures of your sexy body. We are going to fix that, right here, right now."

She continued, "First off, you need to come to bed eager. You need to get hot lingerie like this, your body displayed like the sexy, hot form it is, to get your husband's cock all eager for the hot sex you both deserve. This shapeless crappy nightgown would turn off Casanova!"

Stacie's eyes remained wide and staring, as Joyce handed the nightgown to me, and I took great pleasure as I tore it in two, then threw the shapeless fabric aside.

"Next, with you being far too neglectful of your hot husband, I decided that I would take your place. We are going to show you a small sample of how I have relieved my Uncle J's pent-up sexual needs."

Joyce turned to face me, smiling, and her lips parted as she pressed them against mine. Our tongues came together, and she let out a moan as our kiss became a hot tongue-filled swirl of passion.

She pulled back, and purred, "Untie my panties, Uncle lover!"

Her panties hit the floor, she turned so that she was grabbing the bottom board of the bed, facing Stacie's staring eyes.

"Now, this is what you should be ready for."

She stood with her feet wide apart, bending at the waist, and I led my cock up and nudged it against her bubbly entrance.

"Mmmm, oh yeah, perfect, drive that hard cock in Uncle lover, fuck me like you'd like to fuck your hot wife!"

I grabbed her hips and pushed hard, Joyce let out a loud growl of pleasure as she was impaled, and I drove in, until my balls smacked against her pussy, filling her hot hole.

"Mmmm, I just love the way my Uncle lover stuffs my horny cunt! Auntie S, this can be you, just watch how good my Uncle lover makes me feel. Oh yeah, ride me, lover, ram me over and over, make me cum, let my tight cunt milk your prick of every drop!"

I pulled back and drove in again, building up a fucking rhythm. I was looking over Joyce's shoulder, I could see Stacie staring at the scene of her husband and her niece in a hot incestuous fuck.

I filled my eyes with Stacie's sizzling hot nudity, oh I was hoping this would work out. Grasping Joyce's hips, and fucking my niece with long, to-the-balls plunges, I could feel the stirring as my cum started to heat up. She was pumping her hips back at me, loving the deep penetration as I kept her hips in a tight grip, ramming forward, and I felt her working her tight little cunt muscles, massaging my prick to give me a hot, enjoyable ride. My cock was starting to take serious notice, and I could feel the buildup.

"Ummm, so nice, you fuck so nice Uncle lover. Your cock is so hard, so needing relief. Auntie S, you should be ashamed of yourself, for leaving your sexy husband's needs and desires unfulfilled. Oh yeah, right there lover, keep pounding me there, make me cum!"

My cock was at full extension, wedging her open so deep that she growled as she felt the stretch. I felt the quivering round of spasms fill her fuck-hole.

"Fuck, fuck, yes, yes, flood me, cream me, YEAAHHHH!!"

Joyce's voice rose up to squeals of joy and I thrust forward one last time, the tight milking grip brought the cum streaking up my shaft. With a roar I erupted, just as the first blast splattered her cervix, Joyce shrieked as another orgasm shook her, followed by more squeals of pleasure as I kept pumping, letting the tight milking pull of her pussy suck on me. Each thrust wedged her open, I was painting her womb, and that kept me going, I sprayed 10 hot streams of cum right into her eager teen womb, hosing her down, our bodies shaking in orgasmic pleasure.

When I slipped out of Joyce's pussy, she smiled and said, "Time for Auntie S to taste your hot cream."

She climbed onto the bed and quickly positioned herself right over Stacie's face, her pussy inches from her mouth.

Joyce looked down, and purred, "Look at my pussy Auntie, I have a big juicy creampie, I think it's time you tasted your husband's cum. Come on Auntie S, open that sexy mouth of yours, and taste what my hot little teen fuck-hole has waiting for you."

Stacie seemed almost hypnotized, and she slowly opened her mouth. Joyce lowered herself down, and purred, "Let your tongue dig into my pussy, and get ready for a taste delight!"

Just as Stacie obeyed, and speared her tongue up into the creampie waiting for her, Joyce lowered right down, planting her labial lips firmly against Stacie's upper lips, and purred, "Lick me, Auntie, suck out the fresh cream! Oh yes, your tongue feels so good, suck out all that fresh cum, lick my pussy clean, and swallow every drop."

I could see Stacie's throat muscles working, I had really filled up Joyce's hot center, and Stacie had to swallow several times, letting the cum slide down her throat.

"Mmmm, nice, keep licking me Auntie, I have my teen girl cum building up, so you can get a good serving of my natural juices. Lick me, there, oh yes, right there, Mmmmm, keep doing that Auntie, feels so good."

Joyce looked over at me and cooed, "Bring that hard cock over her, I want to make it all clean, shiny, and very hard, so you can fuck Auntie's tight little pussy!"

I quickly complied, letting out a moan as Joyce licked up and down the shaft, cooing at the taste of her juices and my cum mixed together, then she opened wide and eagerly swallowed my cock. I grunted with pleasure as she swallowed me right to the balls, and got into a hot blowjob rhythm. She purred as she felt my cock firming up again in her hot, wet mouth. Joyce tightened her lips around his cock, the tight ring of her lips milking at me as I grasped her head, and started to fuck her mouth. The view of my sexy 18-year-old niece sucking my cock while she was sitting on Stacie's face, was so fucking hot.

Joyce started to pant and grunt, slowly rocking her hips against Stacie's mouth, muffled moans and cries of pleasure around my cock as she felt the wave coming for her. She froze for a second, then pulled her mouth free and howled out with joy, and her body started to shake and shudder, as she let her girl cum go, giving Stacie a hot, juicy facial.

Joyce lifted up, smiled, and said, "Let's see how excited you are Auntie S."

Joyce turned herself around in a 69 position and lowered her face down. Her tongue slipped over Stacie's labial lips, then drove into her pink hole, licking and sucking.

She cooed, "Ummm, a little dry, but we'll work on changing that."

Joyce plunged her face back down and started to lick wildly at Stacie's pussy, the sight of her giving Stacie such a hot lick job kept my cock rock hard. Stacie started to make soft cries and coos as Joyce's tongue worked over her. She lifted her head up, smiled at me, and gently pulled Stacie's labial lips apart.

"Now, I think Auntie S needs her husband's cock to bring her to orgasm. Uncle J, come here and give your sexy wife a long loving ride."

I took the position and nudged against her, the penetration was a long, slow drawn-out affair, Stacie letting out a louder moan as I bottomed out. I was going to give her a slow, gentle ride, and I pulled back and slid in again.

Joyce let out a moan, as Stacie grabbed her hips, and pulled her against her mouth again.

"Ummmm, so nice, Auntie S wants to eat my tight little pussy again, oh yes Auntie, taste me again!''

I felt a gush of hot juices coating me when I slid back in, and it became a smooth, all pleasure ride. As much as I was ramped up, finally getting a real fuck, and the response of her pussy, I kept it a slow, gentle reaming, reveling in the hot, wet slide, enjoying Joyce's pants and moans, as she wiggled her pink heat against Stacie's burrowing tongue.

"Oh yes, such a good pussy lapper, you lick me so well Auntie S."

As much as I wanted to fuck Stacie as hard as possible, I kept myself in check and continued the slow, gentle fuck. Gently parting her, and going deep, testing the liquid depths of her steamy heat, was an exercise in eroticism, it was more exciting to go slow, than to just fuck frenziedly.

I enjoyed the sight of Joyce, she was dripping all over as she continued to grind her pussy against Stacie's face. Her breathing started to get choppy.

"Oh yes Auntie, lick my pink, hard clit, ummmmm, just like that, make me cum!"

It took all of 10 seconds, before Joyce's body started to shake, she started squealing with pleasure, her voice rising up to a howl as she exploded, I could imagine the rich gush of juices all over Stacie's face. Joyce leaned forward, and started to stroke at Stacie's clit, twirling her fingers around it.

"The way it should be, cum Auntie, cum with your husband's hard, horny cock fucking you, cum all over that hard, eager stiffness, do it, make him explode, and cream you deep!"

Stacie's body started to shake as she screamed out "Oh my God, I'm cumming!"

As Stacie's voice rose to a shriek, her cunt clamped down tightly around my cock, quivering and spasming, virtually sucking at my shaft, urging me to explode. The knowledge that I was finally giving my wife the fuck I desired took me over.

I could feel the hot spunk sizzling up my shaft, and my wild groan of pure pleasure joined her cries of orgasmic delight as my cock erupted, pulsing and squirting wildly. I drove in one last thrust, and felt my cock pierce her cervix, Stacie's shriek rose up as my cock squirted directly into her womb, she writhed underneath me, her body shuddering in orgasm, her pussy quivering and spasming wildly, sucking and milking greedily at my throbbing cock, draining my balls into her eager, hungry tightness.

As our orgasms spent their force, Joyce and I climbed off. Stacie was looking at us with wide eyes, then she burst into tears. We cuddled her between us, doing our best to comfort her, and after her sobs subsided, she told us about an incident that had made her so sexually cold.

groomleader
groomleader
2,812 Followers