All Comments on 'Can't Stop'

by DontMindMePls

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good one shot..

But more development would have been nice? I think sexgundam (another literotica writer) had something similar to this? (Well the end result I mean) His story was called Jillion Orgasms and eventually the character would be cumming nonstop like Yuuki did.

What I mean by development is that I would've loved to see what happened after the initial realization she might never stop cumming. Like how did Ichika end up dating Yuuki, what was maybe a daily life for Yuuki before she got her own mansion and swimming pool etc etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

YAAAAAAAAS I love everything about this story. The excessive cum, the unending orgasm, the loss of bodily control, and eventual acceptance that this is just her life now. I would have liked it if it were longer but hey, nothing is perfect.

I always love seeing excess-writers enter the scene, there're so few good stories like that that I have to keep commissioning them myself, and I bet Sexgundam666 and SolitaryCafe are getting tired of my cum-flooded imagination. (And if not that I bet they're sick of waiting for me to write more Habian >.< )

If you ever want tips or tricks (or none of that but just simply want to talk shop) I'm KC55 on Futanari Palace.

DontMindMePlsDontMindMePlsover 3 years agoAuthor

Here is the link to the image if anyone is interested (I hope I can post this here :| )

https://g.superfuta.com/image/64314

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDontMindMePls@DontMindMePls
Hello! I mostly enjoy writing Hyper content, with both Fuatnari and Human pairings, so if you're into that too, I hope you like my stuff! You can also find me on Archive of Our Own (dontmindmepls), and Twitter (@DontMindMe244)