All Comments on 'Can't We Let Him Stay? Pt. 02'

by TriangleToast

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle30 days ago

Stop treating hubby like he’s a 14 yr old kid. Seriously, it’s annoying as hell.

PolpolpPolpolp30 days ago

What a Bad plot , there nothing loving in this story

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Wow, you cannot write worth a lick.

PorterrhPorterrh30 days ago

It’s getting worse

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Jesus how stupid do you have to be not to trust your own senses. Just give her a kiss on the cheek, tell her it was nice while it lasted, wish her a good diner with Cullen, then wish her a good life, leave her pack your shit and go on with your life. Done…that’s it…

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Liam is a pure beta boi while Cal is an alpha dominant smug prick who will own Sarah's pussy and Liam will willingly accept it.

Rw43Rw4329 days ago

Your story actually depresses me, because I’m sure that somewhere on this planet there are two dumb kids being preyed upon like these kids. Dad entrusted his son with a good work ethic, a bottle of whiskey and not much else.

<>

The girl is practically begging to get enslaved into sex traffick, and the guy is clueless how to prevent it.

<>

You can say “don’t take it seriously!” all you want, but so far I don’t see anything to be happy about, either.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Especially harsh treatment of the cuck

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Rendered hapless, being a doormat, and proving yourself spineless and gutless is NOT sexy. These are symptoms of a deeper issue.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Dumb story, dumb wife, dumber husband. Oh I forgot dumbest.......the writer!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Crap

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I feel bad for Liam, Sarah is just turning into a slut right before his eyes.Art has a ready fucked her and he doesn’t have a clue.

I think Anonymous said it correctly;

Anonymousabout 5 hours ago

Jesus how stupid do you have to be not to trust your own senses. Just give her a kiss on the cheek, tell her it was nice while it lasted, wish her a good diner with Cullen, then wish her a good life, leave her pack your shit and go on with your life. Done…that’s it…

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Best new series on Lit! More quick!!

EmmeluringenEmmeluringen29 days ago

Hey guys, it's a fantasy. Not reality. And it's a hot fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Gee lets see how dumb you can make poor liam be. Does he even know how ti spell cuckld? Dont think you can make him a bigger fool; and his gurlfriend suddenly turns into the town slut over the school bullys big dick. Who would have thought that.

26thNC26thNC28 days ago

What an absolutely astonishing cuck piece of shit. LW readers should be proud

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Can a person be that dumb ?

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove16 days ago

I didn't find it hot. Give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

WE NEED MORE!!!

DangDirtyBadgerDangDirtyBadger2 days ago

The comments always make me laugh out loud. These guys know how the story is going to go in the first half a page, and despite a professed dislike of the genre read the entire thing and then take the time to write an obnoxious comment.

Keep writing, I like the story and apparently the anon haters do as well. Don’t worry, they’ll read the next one too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTriangleToast@TriangleToast
Just somebody with a passion for writing dumb smut. Try not to take any of my stories too seriously lol. I'm always open if you have any questions or want to ask about something!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES