Can't We Let Him Stay? Pt. 02

Story Info
Heading out to dinner, with a few stops on the way...
8.1k words
2.2
7.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callum walked out of our room wearing my grey sweatpants, his abbs and chest still shirtless and on display. His bulging crotch was quite visible through the material, I looked away but noticed Sarah was still looking at him.

Sometimes her innocence surprised me, I would have thought she'd be able to recognise what was happening, but she didn't seem phased by it. Probably something I should bring up with her to avoid any awkward situations, but there wasn't any time now. Sarah had a hungry look in her eyes, and when she got like this there was no stopping.

"You guys will love this place, they've got the strongest drinks in town!" Callum smirked at Sarah, who was still standing around topless with her hands covering herself. "Can you grab my wallet out of my pants dude?"

I would have told him to do it himself, but at this point just doing it would get us out of the apartment faster. I wasn't sure about going with his idea for dinner, I mean what did the drinks matter if we were going for dinner? At any rate we could decide as a group once we were outside.

I walked past Sarah to grab Callum's wallet out of his shorts and turned back around just in time to see Callum's next move.

"Catch." He said, throwing one of Sarah's shirts at her. With an object suddenly flying at her she reacted like she normally would, throwing up her hands to grab the shirt.

I couldn't fault her for it at all, but she was once again unintentionally flashing her boobs directly at Callum. Twice now within the span of a few minutes Callum had seen her bare chest, while denying me a chance to.

"Sarah!" I said, indicating at her chest when she turned her head to look at me.

"Hmm? Or right! I'm really not used to these things just hanging out!" She laughed it off like it was no big deal, putting the shirt on.

"Those puppies need to be free." Callum walked over and ripped the wallet out of my hands. "My girlfriend tells me bras only cause more issues for bigger tits."

"That can't be true." Now I was sure this girlfriend was made up, no real girl would possibly think that's true.

"It's true." Sarah said, nodding her head. "One of our lecturers made a point that big boobs like mine are better without a bra!"

Wait, really? That...that couldn't be right. It didn't make any sense. But Sarah would know more than me, maybe she misheard the teacher?

"Okay let's head out." Callum said, taking charge of my idea to go for dinner.

"Wait a second, Sarah isn't dressed yet!" Sarah was wearing one of her oversized sleep shirts, she loved it for the cute teddy bear print at the front and its thin white material. It just barely covered her butt, but any remotely fast movement would give whoever behind her a view under it. With her body still covered in oil, the shirt was becoming almost see through. Her chest was covered by the thicker print at the front but you could clearly see her panties at the bottom.

In fact, wasn't the reason she disrobed in the first place? To avoid this exact situation? Now Callum wanted her out in public like this??

"The place we're going to won't open for a few hours and it has a dress code." Callum started explaining before I could question him. "I looked through your clothes and you don't have anything that fits, so we'll need to get new ones. We have the time to kill anyways so we can look around for a while."

"But that's just a shirt and it's getting see through! She should at least throw some pants on!" I was the only sane person left, but the way Callum talked almost made me feel like the crazy one.

"Relax their kid, she's got everything covered up." Callum tousled my hair as he brushed off my protest. "You don't want her to carry around an entire other outfit all night do you?"

"I could use the break from restrictive bras and pants as well." Sarah smiled at me, like everything was normal in the world. "With that small body of yours, you don't understand how restrictive tight clothes can feel on all this." She gave her butt a squeeze for emphasis. The shirt was sticking to her skin now and the squeeze left a small part of her cheeks exposed.

The two started walking off without me, having decided that our discussion was over. I realised that I still needed to find my wallet and keys as they reached the door. I called out for them to wait but they mustn't have heard, so I dashed around the apartment getting everything I needed.

They were walking side by side when I caught up, Callum with his arm over Sarah's shoulder like they were the couple. Somehow Sarah's shirt had ridden even higher! Her ass was almost fully exposed now and I assumed her front must be similarly visible. With the narrow footpath I was forced to walk behind them as I made my voice known.

"Umm Sarah, your shirt is riding a bit high.."

"Is it?" Sarah looked down over her shoulder. "Could you fix it up for me Cal?"

"My pleasure ginger tits." Callum said, reaching his hand down to grab her ass. He squeezed it hard, pretending to lower the shirt but barely moving it down. Sarah probably thought he was just covering her up but the bastard was taking any chance to grope her. She was still fully exposed why he returned his hand, but something else bothered me more.

"Cal?" I said, making it a question.

Sarah gave out a giggle, not as playful as her normal one. It was more amused or almost condescending even?

"I figured since he won't stop calling me ginger tits, I should give him a name back!"

"Just a bit of playful banter, since we're all friends now." Callum said, looking back at me with his damn taunting smirk.

The idiot didn't even realise what she was doing. He probably thought he was winning by getting to call her something so derogatory, while she gave him a normal cute name. What he didn't know was how she hated pet names at all, so using one on him was a clear sign of her attitude!

I smirked back at him this time, feeling more confident than I'd been since he showed up. Things were going to be fine, we'd head right to a clothing store and get Sarah dressed properly. Then have a nice dinner and maybe get an early night! Callum would be gone the next morning and I'd be alone again with the most lovely girl in the world! Hopefully the shops weren't too far of a walk, Sarah was already getting stares and the sooner she got dressed the better.

"Oh, I've got an idea!" Callum said, and I immediately knew it wouldn't be one I'd like.

"Let me buy you guys another bottle. Make up for everything I drank and all." Callum said, sounding innocent enough.

It was an uncharacteristically kind gesture, and if it weren't for Sarah's state of dress I'd have no objections to it. As she was, dressed in an almost transparent shirt that clung to her body, I just wanted to get her into something else.

"That's nice of you Callum." I said to the back of his head, as he walked shoulder to shoulder with my girlfriend. "But maybe we should pick it up after you guys put on more clothes?"

"Nonsense Liam, the bottle shop's on the way."

That was the end of the debate it seemed, Callum and Sarah marched on ahead. Turning the heads of every guy that walked by. At least it was just a small stop to make, ducking in and out without too many people getting to stare at Sarah.

As uncomfortable as I was with having to walk behind the two of them, it also gave me a prime view of Sarah's butt. It felt wrong to be perving on my own girlfriend's ass, but I couldn't help but glance at the way her sexy black underwear snapped her butt cheeks. The excitement was somewhat lessened knowing that everyone had the same view of her, but it was a thrill nonetheless.

We kept walking into the more trendy part of town, with more cafes and stores lining the streets and a younger crowd to oggle Sarah's body. I knew she was proud with how much she'd slimmed down over the years, but she almost seemed excited and happy whenever some creep cat called her as we walked by. She was probably just too shy to confront them, better to just ignore their perverted comments.

We'd been walking for a while and had passed a few different bottle shops already, but Callum didn't seem interested in them. Maybe they didn't have a good selection, or were too expensive? I didn't know why else we would pass them up.

Finally Callum turned into a store, holding the door open like a gentleman. He let Sarah through and followed in straight after her, letting the door go almost as if he wanted it to crash into me. I had to be less accusatory though, he was being kind by replacing the bottle he'd drunk. Why would he do that and then intentionally slam a door on me?

"You here Art?" Callum called out into the cramped store. Various bottles lined the walls, center shelf and were left in boxes on the floor.

"Was'Sup Callum." The clerk said, walking out of a back room behind the counter.

He was tall, skinny and pale, with short black hair that was messy enough to completely cover his eyes. I don't know how he managed to see, but he didn't have any trouble meeting Callum's fist bump.

"Still picking up sluts everywhere you go." The man, 'Art' I suppose, said. I don't know what I was more mad at, the fact that he'd called Sarah a slut or that he just assumed she belonged to Callum.

"Excuse me sir." I raised my voice, keeping it polite but firm. "That's my girlfriend you're talking about. I don't appreciate you using that kind of language."

He looked back at me, at least I think he was looking at me, then looked back at Callum.

"Don't be so defensive Liam, he only meant it as a complement." Callum said, draping his arms around Sarah. "You call a girl a slut when she's hot and knows how to have fun."

"You think I'm hot, don't you Liam?" Sarah asked, looking back at me.

Callum released her from his arms and walked over to Art. Catching up with him and giving us a chance to talk alone together.

"You know I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world baby." I could see her wince at the use of the pet name.

"Don't you think it's fate that Callum showed up tonight?" She asked? It was kind of a non sequitur, but I entertained it.

"If it is then fate sure has it out for me." I started chuckling but stopped quickly seeing the serious look on Sarah's face.

"I just think that maybe we should go along with his ideas."

"I'm not sure how much I like his ideas when they routinely expose you to both him and the general public."

"Is that what this is about Liam? Are you still mad he got to see me naked?"

What did she mean 'what this is about'? Was she mad at me? Did she think I was mad at her?

"I... I just."

"We missed out on being normal teenagers right, because of the way we were treated in high school?"

Because of people like Callum! I thought, but wouldn't say.

"Yeah, but I think our time together was more valuable than any kind of 'normal' adolescence."

"Well, maybe now we have a chance to relive some of it? Maybe we loosen up and have some new experiences? I think Callum has some big things to offer."

The look in her eyes was so different to the Sarah I knew, full of a desire I'd never seen. Had she secretly wanted this her whole life, or had Callum awoken something deep inside her? I knew in my heart I only wanted a quiet life with Sarah and no one else, but for her sake I could try something new. It would only be for tonight anyways.

"I guess I'll try to loosen up."

Sarah's face lightened up and she hugged me tight, her still slick shirt pressing into me.

"Thank you Liam." She said, reminding me why I loved her so with that big smile of hers.

"Come here slut!" Callum called out.

Sarah broke off our hug and rushed over to him, I guess letting a guy call her a slut was part of this 'new experiences' thing?

"Art needs your help getting our bottle out of the back." Callum was smirking again.

"You know me, I love to be of use." She ran off with Art, closing the door behind her.

"Why can't you help him?" I asked Callum, he seemed more than capable of getting a bottle off a shelf.

"Oh it's in a bit of a tight spot." Callum laughed as he leant back on the counter. "But your girlfriends good at taking things deep."

I guess she was still oiled? She might be able to squeeze into a tight space better than anyone else right now. With how cramped the store was, it didn't surprise me the store room would be just as bad.

"Ohh, I didn't think it would be that big."

I heard the murmur come through the thin walls of the store. Callum must have wanted an extra big bottle, maybe that's why it was only in the back.

We stood in near silence, with only the occasional moan or cry coming through the walls as Sarah attempted to get the bottle. It took longer than I would have thought, but from the sounds she was making it wasn't an easy task.

Besides the moaning and grunting of Sarah trying to fit in that tight space, there was also a wet slapping sound. I couldn't quite hear what it was, and it came irregularly enough to prevent me from getting a grasp of it. Maybe it was just the sound of a weird box falling over, Sarah seemed to yelp in surprise after each one.

I could tell when they were almost done after hearing the grunts take on a distinct tone of relief. Strangely Art seemed to be grunting more than Sarah, but he would have been holding some boxes back or something.

Sarah walked out of the door with a blank expression and a bottle in her hands, clearly strained from her task. The bottle didn't look that big to me, I'd say it was smaller than the one we had.

"Well, was that the kind of experience you were looking for? I joked as she walked over.

She blinked that blank expression out of her eyes and looked at me with a kind of awe.

"What have I been missing out on all these years?"

The words seemed like a joke but there was something sincere in her voice? Maybe she was just playing up the bit, why would squeezing into a back store room be something she was missing out on?

"Let's get going." Callum said, punctuating his statement with a slap to Sarah's butt.

Hearing the sound, gears began to turn in my head. It was just like that strange slapping sound from before. Had Art been slapping her ass while she was looking through the back room?! Was that the experience she'd been missing out on?

I think I was letting things go too far now. Callum was already being so physical with her, I couldn't have just any guy being the same. I wanted her to have this night, but I would need to set up some hard boundaries before things got out of hand.

"Hey Sarah." I said, following behind her as we walked out of the store.

I was ready to tell her my boundaries when I noticed something was off. My train of thought derailing as the realisation crashed into me.

Sarah's panties were missing!

"What happened to your panties!" I regretted yelling that so loudly while we were still walking down the street, but I couldn't contain myself.

"Oh, you can tell?" Sarah said, speaking far more casually than I would have liked given the situation. "I didn't think it would be noticeable under my shirt."

"Your shirt's pretty see-through right now!" I managed to calm myself and lower my voice, I didn't want everyone walking by to notice us. "How did you lose them!"

I couldn't believe she would just take them off in front of a random stranger. Not without a good reason at least, but what possible good reason for her taking them off could there be?

"I'm sure it was just an accident." Callum said, sounding as smug as ever.

I grabbed Sarah's hand, stopping her from walking on forward. We needed a serious talk now, and I wasn't about to have it with Callum constantly chiming in.

"I need to talk with Sarah Callum. You go on ahead." I stared him down, letting him know I wouldn't take no for an answer.

He began to say something, but Sarah stopped him. "It's alright, we'll catch up." It was a bit emasculating seeing him listen to Sarah over me, but at least we could talk alone now.

"It was an accident, like he said." Sarah told me, anticipating my question.

"Tell me what happened, from the moment you walked in that room till you walked out." I couldn't stand the uncertainty. Did Art see her strip the panties? Did he slap her bare ass? I needed answers from her.

"Do you not trust me?"

"I trust you completely." I caressed her face, gently holding her hand. "I don't trust all these other men not to take advantage of you."

"I'm not a child Liam, I know how to handle myself!" She was clearly getting frustrated with me again, but I had to see this through.

"Please, I'm going along with this night of new experiences. But I don't want my mind filling in the blanks with worst case scenarios."

Sarah went quiet for a moment, taking in what I said. I really hoped she knew I trusted her, but I needed some reassurance.

"Ok, I'll tell you." She didn't seem the happiest about it, but that couldn't be helped.

"I walked in and Art showed me his, ummmm, problem."

That would be the tight space she needed to reach through then.

"It was big and I didn't know if I could handle it. But like we talked about, I wanted to try!"

She seemed nervous to be telling me all of this, but everything seemed normal so far. Maybe I had been putting too much pressure on her.

"I used my hands at first, I needed both of them to get a proper grip on it."

"Wouldn't that just make it harder?" I asked. Surely trying to grab the bottle with both hands would only make the tight space worse to navigate?

"Oh it definitely did" Her nerves seemed to be passing the more she told me. "We were both getting pretty close so Art started using his hands to help me out."

Right, that must have been the slapping sound then!

"So Art didn't touch your butt at any point?" I asked, just to be one hundred percent sure.

"No, not my ass." She said confidently. "We were so close but my hands weren't enough, I needed to use my mouth."

Her mouth? I didn't understand how that made sense, but maybe her hands were busy holding other boxes back?

"Wouldn't that have hurt?" Holding a bottle up with your mouth couldn't have been easy.

"Art got a bit rough with me, so yeah it did a bit. But that just made the finish feel even better!"

That made sense, I know coming home sore from a hard day's work always made me feel accomplished.

"So that's when it happened, Art was pulling me off him and his hands got caught in my panties! They ripped right off me. I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'd worry!"

"So.... did he see anything..." I was almost too scared to ask, but I needed to know.

"No I don't think so, he was pretty preoccupied."

That was a relief, though I didn't like how his hands must have been around her if he got caught in her underwear. But everything sounded much better than I had feared.

"Thank you for being so honest with me." I pulled her in for a passionate kiss, letting her know how much I loved her. The bottle must have done something to her mouth because her lips tasted different, but I didn't mind.

"Let's hurry back to Callum." Sarah said, pulling out of my kiss. "I want to see what outfits he'll pick out for me!"

Callum was waiting for us just up ahead, and I smugly watched as he was forced to walk behind us. Yes he had seen her naked where I hadn't, but after our talk I felt closer to Sarah than I'd ever felt before. We walked side by side as we finally made it to our destination, without any further interruptions.

Callum had been surprisingly good, maybe my firmness was finally gaining his respect. Although I think he did keep accidentally stepping on Sarah's back feet, she was fidgeting and jolting most of the way there.

The store seemed like a local one, not some big fancy chain I had imagined Callum would have shopped at. Named 'Voluptuous Vixen', a closer inspection revealed it to be a woman's clothing store. A rather risque store at that!