Can't We Let Him Stay? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clothes seemed to lean more towards fetish pieces than anything you could actually wear in public! I couldn't imagine Sarah wearing anything this place had to offer, but she seemed excited all the same. I guess she really was committed to trying whatever Callum suggested, even if I knew she would hate wearing it.

I got lost in my thoughts, looking at all the various pieces and imagining Sarah in them. I got so caught up thinking about it I began inadvertently staring at a girl behind the counter. She rolled her eyes and scoffed, walking away before I had the chance to apologise to her.

While I had been busy fantasising, Callum had filled his arms with clothes and was heading to the changing rooms with Sarah.

"Wait up!" I said as I rushed over. "Why is Callum going into the changing room with you?"

"Someone's got to help her into all of these." Callum said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"But I'm her boyfriend. That's my job!"

"You can't Liam, what if you saw something while I was getting changed!" Sarah sounded surprisingly modest for someone dressed in only a skin tight, transparent T-shirt.

"But that same reason applies to Callum!" If she was worried about anybody seeing her, it should be the guy that's done it multiple times now!

"Well, he's already seen me. So it doesn't really matter if he catches a glance again." She smiled and walked off into the secluded room with Callum. Leaving me to wait on the bench by myself.

It felt quite awkward being a man alone in this store for sexy women's clothes. I could tell other shoppers were giving me looks and that worker from before seemed to be keeping tabs on me. I wanted to just explain that I was waiting for my girlfriend, but without Sarah here that seemed like a weak excuse.

I have no idea what could have taken her so long, but finally after what felt like ten minutes she walked out. She looked sexier than I'd ever seen her before, even hotter than she was in my fantasy.

She was wearing a large pair of black heels that lightly sparkled. They perfectly showed off her bare feet and emphasised the sexiness of her legs. I'd never seen her wear any kind of heel before, so it was a shock to see her in what I could only describe as stripper heels.

Her top was a tight pink crop top that had the words 'Daddy's Girl' written in a cute font on it. The top looked to be at least two sizes too small, especially with the size of her chest, although they may just be it's intended style. The top pressed tight against her breasts, ending just mean inches below where they were hanging. With just how tight it was, it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra and that the wrong arm movement would see her flashing the whole store.

What concerned me more though was the skirt. It was a plaid school girls skirt, but pink to match her top. Instead of ending around her knees like a proper skirt should, this one looked like a scrap of fabric. With Sarah standing normally I could see flashes of her underwear and as she twirled around, her entire lower half was visible.

Everyone in the store could clearly see the tiny pink thong she was wearing, that disappeared into her ass. Making it look like she wasn't wearing anything from the back side. I didn't even know they made skirts this short, and was suspicious they actually did. The material frayed at the edges, as if it had been ripped shorter, but again this could just be a strange design choice.

"Soooo, what do ya think?" Sarah asked me, bending forward and giving the man with his wife behind her a perfect view of her butt.

"Wow." I didn't know what to say. This was the most incredible she'd ever looked, but at the same time it didn't quite feel like her.

"I knew you'd like it!" She raised her hands in joy, her top rising and threatening to unleash her chest to the world.

I stood up and grabbed her hands, trying to stop her from any more unwanted flashings.

"It, it really is great. But don't you think you should at least be wearing a bra?" O asked her, trying my best not to crush her excitement.

"I know, but this shirt is so tight." She grabbed at the shirt, holding her own breast as she did so." We tried to fit a bra under it, but just couldn't."

Right, well that was understandable with how small it was. At least it was something she tried to... wait a second.

"What do you mean, we tried?" My voice was tight in my throat as I asked the question, already knowing the answer."

"Callum tried to help out." She said, as casually as she breathed. "He was pulling the shirt down while I held onto him for support!"

I knew the bastard wouldn't just stand there holding her clothes. He really could find any opportunity to take advantage of Sarah's innocence.

"And when he helped you put it on, did he happen to grab your chest?" I asked, again knowing the answer.

"He tried his best to stuff these huge things into the top." She jiggled her chest for emphasis. "But even with his big, strong, hands, they just wouldn't fit."

I internally winced at the thought of his hands on her chest. The feeling may have been visible on me because Sarah said. "What's the problem? It's not like he felt more than he did before, with that massage."

I guess she was right, his hands had already caressed her near naked body. Compared to that, some over the bra touching wasn't a big deal. Still it just felt more wrong to me, like it was expected with a massage but not in a changing room. I wasn't exactly happy with it, but Sarah looked so happy and bubbly. I couldn't disappoint her.

"You're right." I said firmly. "It's not a big deal, but-"

"Great!" She interrupted me before I could ask her to keep it to a minimum. "I'm so glad you agree touching isn't a big deal."

She skipped back into the dimly lit changing rooms, where Callum waited for her.

"Because this next outfit is going to need a lot of help"

I was left alone again, waiting by myself while Callum put his hands all over my girlfriend. He could be touching her breasts right now, or maybe her ass as he 'helped' her put pants on.

I had to stop myself from thinking about it. It wasn't sexual. It wasn't anything that hadn't already happened. It certainly wasn't a sign that Callum was stealing her from me.

Sarah was just trying things his way for a night, living out experiences we missed back in school. A month from now- No, a week from now we'd be looking back and laughing about how silly today had been. I'd tease her about the clothes she'd tried out, and she'd tease me about how defensive I was over her.

It would be a good memory about the strange first day we spent living together. A story to tell our children some day. I don't know if Callum was being straight, or if he was trying to get his hands on Sarah. But I was confident our love for each other could overcome anything!

"Cal thought the other outfit was sexier." Sarah's voice startled me out of my thoughts. "What about you, Liam?"

Like a cliche I rubbed my eyes in disbelief, taking in her beautiful figure. Her ample cleavage was spilling out of the tight lacy corset that was wrapped around her chest. Clearly designed to emphasise smaller chested women's breasts, on Sarah the effect was explosive.

The dark and seductive corset was contrasted with her shorts, if you could even call them that. The blue denim boots shorts covered less than Sarah's usual pair of panties would! They emphasised the plush fullness of her ass cheeks, while only offering a tantalisingly small amount of coverage to protect her modesty.

She completed her outfit with a pair of long brown leather boots that perfectly framed the curves of her legs. She had that beautiful country girl vibe, which matched much better with her personality than the last outfit. It was still a lot more skin than she normally showed, but with much less of a chance of exposing herself over the last one.

"I love it! It's definitely better than the last one!" My words were true but maybe with some encouragement I could push her to something a bit more modest.

"Hmmm." Sarah pondered as she got a feel for the outfit. "No, I think I liked the other more. Sure my tits look great but the skirt just looked cuter!"

"I think this one is cute as well!" I tried to change her mind, but from the look on her face it wasn't working.

"Cal was right, it's just too restrictive, and not to mention hard to put on!" Sarah was running her hands. "Fitting my jugs into this corset was harder than that tiny shirt!"

It was still jarring to hear her talk like that about herself, I wonder if she feels the same way. Maybe that's why she keeps doing it so much, to have the experience of talking like those trashy girls in school did?

"And these shorts really ride up my ass!" She slapped her hands down onto her butt, gripping them tightly. "The material feels so rough pressed into me like this."

"Maybe something more baggy would be good then?" I asked, trying to get her into something that covered her up more. It's not like I didn't appreciate seeing her look so sexy, but I'd rather have her wear something more covering around Callum.

Also would the place we were going for dinner even accept her wearing any of these outfits? I didn't know of anywhere with a dress code that would be fine with something like this. "Thinking about it, you'll probably need something that fits the restaurant more."

"Maybe..." She said, looking down at herself. "I'll go ask Cal what he thinks."

It was frustrating hearing her always defer to Callum's judgement. I know she wanted to try doing things his way, but I wished she would still put some stock in my thoughts.

The wait for Sarah dragged on longer than any of her other times. At least fifteen minutes had passed without her coming back out. I knew I could trust her, but my idle thoughts kept thinking on what Callum could be doing to her. Thinking about how much of her he was seeing and feeling while I sat on my ass out here.

My mind started tricking me, making me think every noise was a moan, a cry or the wet slapping of flesh on flesh. Finally, after almost twenty minutes I couldn't take it any more, I stood up and stormed over to the changing rooms.

"Sarah, are you okay?" I called out as I entered the hallway that contained a row of changing rooms.

The hushed cry of moans and pleasure almost seemed louder now that I was here, but so was the music the store played. My heart was beginning to beat faster and faster as a sharp panic set in, my mind convincing me that something was up.

I began knocking on the first door, crying out for Sarah as the music took on a more sensual tone. I honestly couldn't tell if every moan I was hearing was coming from the song, or if somebody here was also crying out in ecstasy.

"Sir please, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." I could barely hear her over the music, when had it gotten so loud? I turned to look and it was that same worker who thought I was perving on her.

"Oh, sorry, ummm. My girlfriend is here somewhere, I need to see her!" My thoughts were scattered, I probably sounded deranged to the poor girl.

"You think I haven't heard that before?" She folded her arms and looked at me with disgust. "You've been hitting alone for almost an hour sir, now get out before I have to call security."

The door I was touching began to shake, as if someone was thrusting up against it. Or was that just me? Shaking from all the anxiety that was gripping my mind.

"The... the red head." I said, trying to describe Sarah to the woman. I would have gone further, but a rough grunt caught my ears. "Did you hear that!"

"Last warning sir. Leave, now."

Surely if she heard the sound she would have reacted to it? But it sounded so clear, and the door was only being rammed into harder and harder. Something was happening behind this door, but I had no idea if Sarah was even in here. Everything was so loud, my thoughts were a mess, and my emotions were all over the place.

If I left now what kind of fate might I be leaving Sarah too? But if I stayed and forced my way inside this room, security would haul me off within minutes.

I couldn't handle staying here any longer, my heart was beating so fast it felt like it would burst out of my chest. I left the changing room in a daze, my hands clenched tight as my body was gripped by anxiety. It'd been years since I'd last felt anything like this, not since I'd left school and all the teasing and tormenting behind.

I doubled over the moment I was outside that store, dangerously close to throwing up all over myself. I stayed like that, slowing my breaths and claiming down for who knows how long. I must have looked crazy to everyone passing by, but I was beginning to feel normal again.

My heart rate was back to normal, my head clear again. Whatever anxiety attack I'd had was passing, and the whole thing was starting to feel a bit funny.

I really thought that something might be going on between Sarah and Callum for a second, but that was so ridiculous. Not only would she never cheat on me, especially not with a guy like Callum, it was crazy to think anything was going on in a public space! With the rush of emotions and adrenaline fading away, I couldn't help but laugh at how paranoid I'd been.

"The hell are you doing dude?" Callum spat out at me.

It shocked me back to reality, reminding me I was down on the ground laughing like a maniac. Hastily, I pulled myself back up. Trying my best to regain some composure.

"Just, uhhhhh, getting some air."

"Whatever, I don't give a fuck." Callum looked at me with the distinction I'd endured for years. "I'm gonna go get my shit, your girls waiting for you to pay back inside."

Yet more expenses I'd have to make back later. If things kept going like this I'd probably need to work a weekend or two.

"She's got an amazing body you know?" Callum said, turning back to look down at me as he walked off. "You'll definitely be happy if you ever get to experience it..."

The guy knew just what to say to get my blood boiling again, but I didn't react to his bait. 'If you get to experience it' not only was he treating her like an object he was acting as if she belonged to him! He'd always been a cocky prick and it was obvious now that nothing had changed in the past years.

I went back inside and saw Sarah waiting at the counter, the girl who shooed me out nowhere in sight. Good, if I could just pay and get out quick this wouldn't be a fuss. Although a part of me did want her to see me with Sarah, as proof I wasn't making her up.

Getting closer I got a good look at Sarah, and her surprisingly conservative outfit. Just a simple white top, with a knee length black skirt. She must have realised those other outfits wouldn't be fitting for a restaurant, and decided on something simple but nice. As much as I liked seeing her in those other outfits, this one made my heart and wallet both sigh in relief.

"You look great Sarah!" I said, trying to not look frantic and I pulled my wallet out to pay.

"Wait until you see what's underneath." She smiled, clinging onto my arm as I quickly paid for her clothes.

Hearing her reaffirm that we'd get our night together washed away any lingering anxiety I'd had. Callum didn't know what he was talking about. Whatever he thought, Sarah was my girlfriend.

"I really can't wait to see." I told her as I took the receipt, Sarah handing me a bag that had been sitting on the counter.

I realised that I wasn't just paying for her current outfit, but all of them.

"Wow, umm. This sure is a lot of clothes..." I stammered out as I looked at the receipt, how could any clothes cost this much!

"Cal kept saying how good I looked, so I figured I might as well update my wardrobe!" Sarah said, skipping out of the store.

I'd been hesitant about this whole, 'new experiences' thing, but right now she was brighter and more bubbly than I'd ever seen her. Sure it was more expensive than we could really afford, but Sarah's happiness was worth any price.

I caught up with Sarah outside, finding her texting someone on her phone. She smiled and giggled to herself, probably laughing at a dumb joke her father made.

"So where to now?" We finally had some time alone together. Callum wasn't here and we didn't even have a set time to meet back up.

Sarah was too deep into her texting to hear me, so I just waited for her to finish. It took a little while longer before she realised I was standing there.

"Oh, Liam." She said, almost sounding startled. "Could you take a picture of me?"

She handed me her phone and I was delighted to capture her beauty. Sarah was usually too self conscious to let me take photos of her, so this simple act felt far more intimate than it seemed. I did my best to frame her well, and to my suprise Sarah even lent forward. Putting the cleavage from her v neck shirt put a lot of emphasis on her chest.

I took the photo and reflexively hit send, realising too late who the picture was being sent too. Sarah snatched the phone back so quickly I couldn't get a good look at it, but the contact was definitely Callum. I saw a flash of previous conversation, and some purple emoji next to his name, but that was it.

"That was for Callum?" I asked, a little sheepishly.

"He wanted to see what I was wearing before he got anything." Sarah told me.

"C-can I take one on my phone then!"

"Mmmm, maybe another time?" She said. "I don't feel white like myself in these clothes yet."

I felt a little pathetic being rejected from something as simple as a picture of my girlfriend. I knew she probably just didn't care if Callum saw her, but that I was more special to her. Still, from the outside I knew that it wasn't a good look.

"Come on." Sarah said, pulling me out of my thoughts. "I've got to go get ready for tonight."

"Wasn't that what we just did?" I asked, what else could there be to do?

Sarah smiled and took my hand. "There's lots a girl needs to look good." She told me, before walking on ahead again.

"And Cal wants me looking good tonight."

It was my opinion that a girl, especially one like Sarah, didn't need to do anything to look good. She didn't usually wear much make-up and without it still looked beautiful to me. But Callum thought differently it would seem.

First Sarah got herself waxed, her eyebrows to start and then her entire body. I didn't get why she needed it. Sarah shaved regularly, but according to Callum the waxing would open her up more or something like that Sarah told me.

The salon was mostly staffed with Asian women, but Callum had called ahead and asked the owner to take care of Sarah. A scrawny Asian man, he was a bit too comfortable putting his hands on Sarah, but that was a part of their culture I guessed.

He pulled Sarah into a back room for the waxing, leaving waiting at the front. I could hear her faint grunts and moans as the man laid into her with his waxing strips. I tried to make small talk with some of the workers, asking why it was called a Brazilian waxing if they were of Asian descent, but all I got in return was a smile. It didn't look like they could understand me so I just waited the rest of the time in silence.

When they finally finished up I paid and we left. In a hurry to make the next appointment Callum had set up for her. She'd been texting him constantly as we walked around town, coordinating what she needed to have done next. It felt like the guy was budding into our relationship even when he wasn't here, but Sarah did seem to be enjoying doing herself up like this.

Our next stop was a hairdresser, styling and trimming her hair. Then a pedicure and her nails got done up, again all paid for by me. At this rate I'd be asking the parents for a loan to cover rent, but it was all worth it so see Sarah's smile and giddiness as the day went on.