Can't We Let Him Stay? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never felt this sexy before." Sarah told me as we headed to a place for her make-up to get done. "It feels like every guy passing by wants to fuck me! And I'm not even showing off much skin."

She was brimming with a confidence and energy I'd always wanted to bring out in her. I wish she didn't need all these cosmetics to bring it out of her, but maybe Callum was onto something.

"I wasn't sure about this whole, 'doing things Callum's way' experiment." I admitted. "But it really seems to be working for you!"

I held her hand and pulled her in close to me. Embracing her in my arms, I moved in close for a kiss. Before I could get in close though, I heard the sound of a passing guy slap her butt.

"Nice ass girl." The balding man old enough to be her father said.

"Thanks!" Sarah called out to him as he turned the corner, clearly not understanding the situation.

"Sarah, you can't just thank a guy for doing something like that." I said, a little flabbergasted.

Sarah took my words in for a second, then took off after him.

"He guy! She called out. "Wait up!"

She really had a new level of confidence, I'd never seen her confront someone like this before!

"You think my ass is nice?" She said to him.

"Uhhh, yeah?" The guy stammered out, confused.

"What about my tits then?" She said with an aggressive twinge to her voice and she pushed her chest up.

"Sure, love me some big fat tits."

"Go on, give them a quick squeeze before you decide." Wait what?

"Wait what?" I said, confused.

"This guy was nice enough to compliment me." She said, looking at me as the guy aggressively groped her. "He should be rewarded for that."

"Get the hell off her man!" I shouted at the guy, fuming at the situation.

"Hey don't look at me man." He said, smiling as he backed off and something about that damn smile reminded me of Callum. I moved towards the guy, not knowing what I was going to do before Sarah pulled me back.

"Liam! What was that!" She said, like I was the one acting irrationally.

"That guy was just assaulting you in public!"

"Because I told him to!"

"Why!"

We weren't shouting but this was the closest we'd ever been to. Even out here on a busy street, the air seemed to be still with the tension.

"It's just..." Sarah started, her gaze dropping to the ground. "I like feeling wanted."

"Don't I-"

"Of course you do, but your just one guy Liam." She was looking back at me, her confidence returning. "For so long I've thought my body was something to be ashamed of, but now it's something guys desire."

"I, I know." I took her hands into mine. "I'm so happy you're gaining confidence in yourself, but does it have to be through strangers talking about and touching your body?"

"It's working so far and it's not like it means anything." She was looking deep into my eyes now and I could feel the sincerity of her voice. "I know that our first time together won't compare to what some guy like that or Callum can do to me. So you've got nothing to worry about."

"You're right, I know. It's just hard seeing some guy touch you like that when I haven't even really done it before."

"You like seeing me happy right? Guys touching me makes me feel wanted, desired and happy. So you should be happy too."

I don't think I could really follow the logic but it was hard to argue the results. Sarah was more confident and that did make me happy. I'd be uncomfortable for tonight but if it meant a boosted confidence for going forward it might just be worth it.

"Okay." I said, and I could see how happy just that made Sarah.

"So you won't mind guys complimenting me or touching me?" She said with a big smile on her face.

"I, I guess not if it's just a quick-"

"Perfect!" She exclaimed, pulling me by the hand down the street. "Let's get my make-up done and get going!"

It was getting well and truly dark by now and I was starving. I wasn't looking forward to the bill at all, but I was excited to eat!

"Alright, let's go." I said, keeping up with Sarah's pace. "But where are we eating anyways?"

"You'll see." Sarah said, that big grin still on her face.

"Callum's knows the hottest place."