All Comments on 'Canvas Of Desire'

by SukaruManu

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well done! The interplay of thoughts and emotions betwixt the potential lovers was an unexpected gift of insight and delineated the naivety of the youth’s uncertainty measured by the self awareness of that of a mature and unfulfilled lover. Each is willing to abandon their self doubt and to allow emotions to deliver a new insight to potential romantic fulfillment.

The sex was good, too.

devildog0302devildog0302about 3 years ago
Hoping for a follow up

There’s so much more that can be told...

NegamerguyNegamerguyabout 3 years ago

So hot!! I love stories that incorperate an artist and their work, and this story does it so well, 5 stars, a favorite, and a follow for an excellent story that's a work of art in it's own right!

HargaHargaabout 3 years ago

Please followup on these great characters. I thought the story was going oneway and then you changed it up. Very nice along with the slow burn development of the relationship. The smut was good but not overdone and the story was every emotional. great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a wonderful story, a follow up would be welcomed. A long romantic affair, with lots of love & sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please, please, please write in one tense and get an editor/proofreader to help you. This was an interesting story ruined by too many grammatical errors, typos and misspellings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You just have to follow up. Please☺️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The word literary in place of literally is comical. That was one of a few misspellings.

GollyRojerGollyRojer12 days ago

Good story. English second language?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous