Canvas World - Netorare: Year 04-01

Story Info
An weird isekai where the hero takes a controversial route.
7.4k words
4.17
3.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joybird
Joybird
8 Followers

-WHAT POTENTIALLY UPSETTING CONTENT WILL THIS STORY HAVE IN THIS ENTRY OR IN THE FUTURE-

*Cheating/Betrayal: Simple enough; Don't assume any of the relationships depicted are sacred or will end on a positive note.

*Cuckolding/Cuckqueaning: The MC and some other characters are gonna exhibit cuck behavior and enjoy having their women/men stolen at some points; I know this is a hot button, especially since it's not gonna be that way from the start.

The whole idea behind this story is that the MC is gonna start as the typical badass but circumstances and mistakes are gonna take him down a dark path.

I'm warning this from the beginning so no one feels who reads beyond this point has the right to feel betrayed.

*Slut/Kink Shaming: This is not a wholesome or didactic story; Im not gonna go out of my way to remind you this is just fantasy and that women and cuckolds are people who deserve respect IRL every time something spicy is depicted.

*Reluctance: There won't be straight up rape but some things will happen, mostly to male characters, that might fall under the umbrella of non-consent depending on your sensibilities.

*Gay stuff: There will be lesbian stuff. Male genitals will come in contact with each other while group sex with a woman happens (balls will touch, sloppy seconds will happen). This might be too gay according to your personal standards and tolerance.

-WHAT YOU MIGHT EXPECT WHICH WON'T HAPPEN-

Straight up male-on-male stuff: Sexual contact between men will be merely incidental.

Sissyfication/Feminization: The most will happen is virility being put into question

Male anal stimulation: Its simply not appealing to me.

Cleanup: Refering to male cuckolds eating other dude's jizz.

Pregnancy: I find the topic disturbing, sorry.

Raceplay: I know this seems almost obligatory in most cuckold stories but I don't think I will even specify the racial makeup of the characters.

Putting these out so you don't get blueballed by expecting them.

-CLARIFICATIONS-

*This is the first thing I write and English is not my primary language.

*The story follows the "isekai" formula of a regular dude from our time who is thrown into a different world and is partially inspired by the xianxia or "cultivator" genre of fantasy, also, anime and other nerd things.

*The setting is a post-apocalyptic matriarchal society that used to be conformed of women only and has only been starting to include men for like three centuries so its inevitable it might get politically CRINGE for you; Remember that the takes explored are not necessarily my own and try not to take it so seriously.

*The setting is the result of a worldbuilding hobby I have, it was not created with smut in mind and its pretty weird so it might get esoteric at points; I will try to keep the story digestible and I will write a separate addendum to explain some things in case anyone cares to understand whats going on outside the sex.

*The characters are canonically speaking a different dialect that is a chimera of different languages but I obviously won't simulate it because I know jackshit about linguistics.

*This will be a long series.

*I won't be describing the appearance of the characters beyond what I consider important enough since I want to give people the ability to fill the gaps with their own preferences; I might write an addendum to detail their canon appearances if people ask for it.

Now, onto the story:

FABLE 1: Tea Time at Dandy's House

"And thus the pie was distributed evenly, much to the Honeybee's displeasure"

Act 1: The Alpaca

A crude origami paper figure stands on a round low table under the warm light of a lantern; it rescembled a four-legged animal with a long neck. Three weather beaten and tired looking men are sitting around it.

"A camel?" - asked the middle aged man; looking deeply invested but skeptical.

"Eh, it's more like an alpaca" - shrugged the old man. The shadows caused by the lighting obviating the boredom on his wrinkly features.

"It's not supposed to be anything in specific" -answered the young man with mild enthusiasm.

"Ey, I know what it is then, it's hogwash" - retorted the old man waving his hand.

"You mean bullshit right? No one uses that word anymore" -quipped the middle aged man with a straight face.

"Can we skip the intergenerational three stooges act Mr. Spike? Its not like any of our jargons make sense at this point" - answered the old man with a melancholic tone.

"Right, sorry, what word did the women use? Pastique, plaste, something like that?" -asked Spike sincerely.

"I dunno what bizarre corruption of a buzzword they were using but they sure sound cute when they say it; I'll ask Trish when she comes back from howling at the moon or whatever. But back to the cute, did you guys see the nurse with the sharp bob cut? It's been a while since I've seen that kind of-" -the old man rambled on until he was interrupted by the young man.

"You guys are getting sidetracked, and fuck you geezer, it cost me a lot of trinkets to get this papiroflexy grimoire from the prize corner" -declared the young man with indignation.

"Ey, you got scammed son, origami isn't any sorcery, it's just arts and crafts for little girls" -responded the old man, amused by his annoyance.

"Oi, don't diss on the fine art, gramps" -interjected Spike with strange severity, pointing his finger at the old man.

"Calm down hound dog! All I'm saying is that Nigel-boy here is playing a child's game while Trish can shoot screaming fireballs, summon bloody wolves and all that the other girls do some pretty impressive stuff too. Have you guys seen what that nurse with the bob cut does when she like takes a scalpel and she licks it..." -he rambled on again.

"Its a form of divination you close-minded boomer! Not all magical stuff needs to be a fucking fireworks show! Trish does divination too you know?" -interrupted Nigel further annoyed.

"Why do you guys keep calling her Trish? She'd put you both on the wringer if she overheard you" -added Spike sternly.

"We've been over this; Trishula sounds weird; our new names are weird too, especially mine" -responded Nigel.

"I like mine!" -responded the old man with content.

"Of course you do. Anyway, as I was saying, this is basic workings we should all be striving to master before irresponsibly jumping into transgressive shit we are not ready to handlle" -explained Nigel.

"I need none of you feng shui bullshit. I will continue being excellent and lopping heads with sheer attitude while you play with your glorified cootie catchers" -boasted the old man while reaching for his walking cane.

"You are going to crash and burn and this pace gramps. We cant underestimate the hold that fate has in our lives now; its not just optional superstition anymore. Remember all those talks with the rivers and the fish we had with Chief Trishula? Do you even listen or do you just stare at her breasts?" -challenged Spike.

"I've been burning all my life mate, I know no other way of living. And yes I did pay attention and I also starkly remember she also talked about the importance of forging your own path so I think I'm loops ahead of both of you youngsters anyway.

Now let me sleep" -replied the old mand defiantly.

And just like that he felt asleep on the spot. Spike just sighed loudly and directed his attention to Nigel.

"Anyway, what does this alpaca means then?" -he asked.

"Well, I think its a good omen; something about having luck during a journey, I'm still not good enough to iron out the specifics" -explained Nigel.

"That sounds nice, kid; I suppose we can expect to see an angel tomorrow? Hopefully carrying the head of this thing on her hands" -pondered Spike while holding up a schematic of a strange lizard-like creature.

"Still holding onto that hope huh? You need to move on..." -commented Nigel while gesturing a facepalm.

"Oi, piss off kid. You ever been in love? you'd understand if you did" -he replied defensively while unholstering a knife and twirling it in a finger.

"Well... no, but I mean, you can't even be sure if it even happened" -added Nigel sheepishly.

"You say that like we can be sure about anything. Now, tell me more about the alpaca" -replied Spike changing the subject.

"Right, so the texture of the figure is important too; see that its a bit corrugated? I think that might actually mean its actually about a past event, or something we can't avoid anymore" -explained Nigel with a worried expression.

"Welp, we already died once didn't we? We have nothing to lose" -Spike tried his best at cheering him up.

"Speak for yourself, I don't really hold much nostalgia for the life I led before being buried" -replied Nigel ending with a sigh.

"Yeah, I know, you've told me before. Don't worry, this thing is finally going down tomorrow" -he asserted with confidence as he held up a schematic of a weird dinosaur-like creature.

Spike got up from the floor and energically stabbed the schematic with the knife while reciting a prayer in a hushed voice.

"AHA, THAT'S THE ATTITUDE I WANT TO HEAR FROM MY BOYS!"

The thunderous voice came from behind the fabric of the yurt walls and startled the men inside, followed by the violent unzipping of the tent's entrance.

A tall womanly figure came in strutting with confidence, doing a little skip every other one of her exuberant steps. Her statuesque frame was insinuated behind an overcoat which didnt cover her exposed toned legs below the knees and she was standing on very unwieldly looking high-heeled sandals. She removed her messy and fluffy hair from her face and raised her neon orange goggles to her scalp, looking down at the cowering men.

"Huh? Whats going on boys? Cudgel? You have that dumb expression on your face- she asked in a cutesy shrill voice followed by a girly giggle.

"Uh, nothing chief, you just startled us" -answered Nigel, pretending to be reading his grimoire to avoid her attention.

"Chief Trishula, is the perimeter clear? We'd like to rest a little, it's been a long and rough day" -asked Spike with concern.

"Haha yeah, you can wind down Pikey-pie! Do you want a massage? -she asked in a flirty tone, walking behin Spike and placing her hand on his shoulders.

"...It's better if you don't." -answered Spike cautiously.

She completely ignored his answer and started kneading at his shoulders agressively; He just closed his eyes and pressed at his temples.

"You did a really good job out there today my boys; those dinosaur things had no chance. Aaah, I'm so proud of you three, you are almost as good as my worst girls now!" -She said comically while gesturing wiping out an imaginary tear from her cheek.

"I can't tell if you are really trying to make us feel better or not" -mumbled Nigel, visibly annoyed.

"I love how susceptible to teasing you are, Cudgel, never change. But yeah, I mean it, you are getting really good at this!" -she assured him.

"Welp, Gladius did most of the job anyway; As usual" -added Spike.

"Haha, he was really impressive; Isn't our cute uncle something special?" -she asked rethorically while reaching out her hand to rub on the bald head of the sleeping man.

He slowly opened his eyes and let out a deep yawn.

"Chief? Huh, where are we?" -he asked confused.

"Uncleee; it's a really spooky night out there. I can't believe you let a girl be out the by herself placing all those wards and dressed like this" -she remarked while pouting.

"Mmm, it really stinks of men here..." -she added while sniffing deeply, lowering her face to Spike's neck.

"Chief, you are the one who instructed us to stay here and you are the one who insists on dre..." -replied Nigel before getting interrupted

"Shhhhhh" -she brought a finger to his mouth shutting him up.

"You're cuter when you don't talk back, Cudgel" -she added

"I hate that name" -he replied dryly.

"Aww, grumpy! Why are you not more like our cute uncle? He likes his name!" -she teased further.

"So Trish; Did you manage to pin down this lizard fella?" -asked Gladius without prompt.

Trishula suddenly stood up; Flexing her arm over Spike's neck chokeholding him and reaching out to grab Gladius by the neck in a single violent maneuver.

"How the fuck did you just call me, old fart? Shiit, you don't get to be insolent with me just because I'm in cute bimbo mode!" -she warned him in a deep voice giving him a deathly stare.

"Dammit gramps; I warned you!" -muttered Spike.

"I-I'm sorry chief" -managed to whisper Gladius.

She let go off them, leaving them coughing on the floor. Her demeanor and manners changed completely; her gaze turning icy.

"Fine, you don't get cute bimbo tonight, maggots. And yeah, Gladius, I did locate his nesting; he has set up a dwelling on Grasping Hills point three. We are raiding tomorrow first hour in the morning so you all try to rest as much as you can okay?" -she instructed with solemn authority.

"Do we have to call that thing a him?" -asked Spike rubbing his neck while repositioning himself.

"Well, he's a male and he's sapient so yeah, it seems appropiate. Why?" -she asked in a demanding tone.

"It gives me bad feeling, that thing, this whole mission gives me a bad feeling in the guts" -he replied somberly.

"You should have grown a thicker skin by this point, Pike; Do not fret now, fear is the mind killer, or something like that." -She tried to reassure him.

"We've talked about this. You guys are over the ugly part now that you've mastered the essentials of wilderness survival for three years. Just three more years of mandatory reeducation and you'll be accepted in the best damn district of Themis" -she explained.

"I have my doubts about that. Please do not be condescending towards this old sack of bones young lady; I'm no one's fool.

We are scavengers, expendable; we can realize that on our own. You don't have to sugarcoat the deal to us to make us feel better; it's not like we have something better to live for in the wilds, we are not going anywhere" -replied Gladius valiantly, suddenly becoming more serious.

"Aww, you are so hot and cute when you get this though old man act up uncle! Fuck, Im getting so horny!" -she replied to him suddenly pitching her voice up again only to lower it again.

"But seriously, you pack of losers are really getting on my nerves; Are you beginning to doubt me now? I didn't lose five of my girls only two exploit three useless dicks. I wouldn't have bothered fighting with tooth and nail to extract you three if I didn't saw potential in you" -she added.

The two men lowered their gazes in guilt.

"Ignore them chief; They have been acting negative all day long. I for one I'm grateful for this new life. Fuck the old world! We trust you!" -procclaimed Nigel.

She turned to him with a grateful expression.

"Yeah, sorry chief! We trust you!" -exclaimed the other two besides her.

"Cudgel..." -she uttered appreciatively while patting his head.

He blushed at the sincerity of the gesture.

"You are the one who pisses me off the most. I like that." -she added while suddenly tugging at his hair agressively.

Everyone looked confused.

"Well, I'm too horny now. I'm borrowing this one for tonight. You two sleep for him" -she declared with authority.

"Good night chief!" -they both responded in unison.

"Hey, what the..." -Nigel was interrupted.

He tried to protest but his mouth was covered by her strong hand.

He was forcefully dragged out into the humid night. The dark of the night blinding him immediately save for the few bioluminescent trees and the windows of the yurts that littered the improvised campsite. He could make out the silhouette of various of Trishula's girls witnessing his distressing situation, they just giggled.

"Bitches" -he thought to himself.

They finally arrived to her yurt. She let him go on top of the futon on the messy floor; it was littered with snack packages, comic books, plushies and pillows of various shapes; there was a big hookah placed to its side and a transparent mini-fridge with sodas inside.

"Comfy? You have 40 seconds to get comfortable while I seal the entrance" -she warned.

Nigel resigned to his fate. He opened the fridge and took out a bottle with a green liquid, he popped the cap with the opener attached to the fridge and he took a swig.

"Melon, I guess" -he thought.

He opened an amaranth bar as he stared onto the ceiling of the tent. A couple of ghostly floating lanterns illuminated the tent, making a sligh jingling sound; the walls were filled with various warding amulets, a necessity to even be able to sleep in the wilderness.

"You didn't take off your clothes, I guess that means you want me to remove them?" -she asked.

"Sure, go ahead" -he replied non-chalantly.

"Do you want a striptease?" -she asked.

"Sure, squatting position, please -he replied, still with an emotionless expression.

"Can I take off the sandals first?" -she asked.

"No" -he replied coldly.

"Meanie!" -she replied, getting into playful demeanor.

"Roger, play lo-fi smooth funk" -she instructed to an unseen device.

One of the plush toys on the floor which had the form of a weird monkey holding a wind-up organ replied in a robotic voice "Roger!" and the music started emitting from the organ as it pulled the crank.

Trish immediatly dropped into the difficult squatting position Nigel requested, obviating the girth of her legs and the width of her hips and giving him a nice glimpse of her thong-covered crotch.

She started gyrating while sensuously unbuttoning her overcoat, she stared directly into Nigel's eyes while licking her lips in a circular motion.

"What are you even doing chief?" -asked Nigel a little amused.

"What does it look like, loser? Ritually humilliating myself to get you hard, it's an ancestral practice you know?" -she replied while giving him a silly wink.

She finished removing her overcoat, plopping it on the floor behind her, revealing her sweaty body glistening under the light, her musky aroma flooding Nigel's senses.

"I'm already hard, let's just get this over with" -he added annoyed.

"You're no fun, I like that. Wanna see how aroused you little brat attitude got me?" -she asked huffing.

She threw herself backwards supporting her weight on her hands and then she lifted her pelvis upwards while separating her legs as much as she could, airing her crotch; her modest pubes sticking out of the thong's fabric. She did a couple thrusting motions.

"Haha, this is so embarrassing..." -she commented shyly.

"Chief, stop..." -pleaded Nigel blushing, a little surprised by the display.

"See? When you react like that, it makes it all worth it" -she added confidently.

She flipped herself over to show him her ass, then raised her pelvis, letting her upper body flop unaided into the floor without letting her heels raise, flaunting her flexibility. She slided her right hand down and parted her pussy lips doing a v-shape, letting him see them without exposing the vaginal opening.

"Dammit Trish" -he commented in a ragged breath while as he instinctively reached towards his own crotch, surprising himself.

He could see her pussy twitch in reaction, then she let go and let all her body flop down to the floor like she was melting; Then she jolted to standing position in a single panther-like motion, startling him.

"You wanna piss me off dipshit?" -she warned menacingly while looking back, staring at him right in the eye over her shoulder with an expression of cold disgust.

She reached down and swiftly removed her sandals, throwing them to the side of the room.

"Setup is over, its time for the foreplay" -she warned.

She turned to face him, slowly getting into squatting position again, placing her arms between her parted legs, hands planted on the floor. She then raised her arms and put her hands in a cutesy claw gesture, she starter growling.

Joybird
Joybird
8 Followers