Canvas World - Netorare: Year 04-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the orgasm subsided Nigel lifted himself up to sit, freeing Trish off his weight.

He turned his sight to Peony who flinched at his stare and quickly stood up to her original position; he could swear he just saw her touching herself for a split second.

She stood there with a lost expression in her face, the pupils on her eyes darting all over the room, not knowing where to look; inevitably they met his crotch and they stood right there in what seemed like a trance.

Nigel's deflating cock began to engorge again at the sudden attention of the fidgeting girl was giving it.

He could see her gulp involuntarily at the sight. This made his cock jump to full mast which in turn made her snap back to reality as she looked down to Trish.

"I could use that towel now, love" -she instructed her.

Peony picked up the towel and walked up to Trish to hand it over to her, the she turned back and left the yurt without saying a single word.

An awkward silence inundated the room as the music still quietly played in the background.

Nigel got up and went to the bathroom pod to take a leak and wash his face; still processing what had just happened.

When he got out the entrance was already resealed and recasted, the lighting in the room was dim, the music had went silent and Trish had already tucked herself under the sheets of the futon, smoking from the hookah; she signaled him to lie down by patting the other side. He complied.

"Um, Cudgel; I might have gone a bit far there by calling Peony like that" -she apologized while blowing smoke at his face.

"It's kinda your fault too tho; You were being so cute and annoying about her, I couldn't resist!" -she poorly excused herself.

"...that was great" -he uttered.

"wha?" -she asked dumbfounded.

"I could see it, she wants me as much as I want her" -he responded confidently.

"Well, Im glad everything turned out right for you! See? You had nothing to worry about. It's just that you used to be like this adorable dorky twink and now you are like this though dorky brickhouse. My girls just need time to get used to it." -she explained.

"Yeah, I guess so. Thanks, Chief." -he said warmly.

"Enough. Time to sleep" -she cut the topic off before he changed his mind.

Trish clapped her hands and the room went dark. Then she snuggled into Nigel's chest and immediately fell asleep, letting out a quiet snoring.

He soon drifted into sleep.

-TO BE CONTINUED