Canvas World - Netorare: Year 04-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nigel's body tensed up as he braced for impact.

Actual claws started to emerge from her fingertips and toes; her fangs grew until they peeked out of her silver lips; his eyes shining a reddish tint.

She pounced like a lioness at him, driving her claws into his torso, sat on his lap and pinned him down into his back with a loud, painful sounding thud.

"Ah shit!, chief wait a little! not so rough!" -Nigel pleaded panicking a little.

"You are sounding like a cute bitch now Cudgel!" -she remarked with full intention of insulting him.

She started mauling at his torso, tearing her clothes away, violently tearing away the ceramic plates until he got to his metallic scale undershirt. Then she got a bit distracted feeling the texture and appreciating its shine, running her fingers through it.

Her semblance change again, her eyes turning warm and glassy.

"You seem upset Cudgel... Look, I know I can be too much sometimes and I have to defend my pride but we don't have to do this if you are actually not in the mood" -she proposed worried at his inexpressiveness.

"You are so random chief" -he responded amused by her sudden concern.

"It's just hard to read you sometimes, you drive me crazy; Like you know I'm a big switch and you love to play with that" -she confessed.

"You're the complicated one; I'm clearly just in a bad mood but it's not because of you. And there's no way I'm leaving you unfucked after that embarrasing show; I'm not that mean" -he clarified.

"You're so sweet" -She stated as she gave him a cute kiss in the cheek.

"What is it that's bothering you then? -she asked with great interest.

"I'd like to say I'm upset because I spent my trinkets on a grimoire that might just be a useless novelty but to be frank I was just faking my bad mood until your girls laughed at me moments ago, then I actually got pissed" -he confessed.

"Is your ego really that fragile?" -she asked puzzled.

"They've been avoiding me for weeks now, you know" -he clarified.

"What do you mean? I've seen you spend nights with Polina and Sumi sometimes" -she inquired as she began to lie down on his chest.

"They're the only ones..." -he lamented.

"Three fuckbuddies are not enough for you greedy boy? How spoiled~" -she poked fun at him.

"We are talking about three of twenty two women; it's not a good rate. And we are three dudes, being fair we would have 7 women each. Also, I do not have an exclusive" -he explained.

"Maybe you being a weird control freak is why no one wants to fuck you" -she joked.

"And what do you mean by exclusive?" -she asked.

"You know, like a girl only you are allowed to fuck" -he answered honestly.

"Greedy! You guys are such fucking gross entitled losers with double standards!" -she chastised him as she started removing his undershirt.

"Don't ask if you don't wanna know!" -he replied defiantly.

"Don't talk back while I'm scolding you!" -she continued.

She laid down and locked her mouth with his in a forceful and passionate kiss, inserting her tongue; he responded by biting it playfully. He hugged her and lowered one of his hand to grope her ass and pull at her tongue while he ripped off her fragile "bra", making her hard nipples grind against his torso.

"You men will never change..." -she remarked short of breath.

"Spike has two exclusives, it's not fair" -he pointed out unprompted.

She lowered her hand down to his opressed bulge and gave it some menacing but strangely tantalizing squeezes

"Maybe I should castrate you right now" -she threatened playfully.

His body tense up and his dick twitched under her grasp as if trying to escape it or provoke her.

"Haha, did you like that? You fucking weirdo..." -she teased while giving some tugs to his balls.

He responded by sitting up, leaving her in a straddling position, giving her a bear hug with his left arm while using the hand to press on the small of her back hard, then he brutally pulled on her thong, giving her a deep wedgie until the he ripped it apart.

She let out a loud squeaky squeal and arched her back growing malleable under his hold.

She lowered her face back down to his level giving him the angriest look he has ever seen. Teeths gritting into a grimace, small tears formed at the corner of her eyes, her cheeks flushed with indignation.

"H-hey, you are the one who provoked me!" -he pointed out.

She said nothing. Instead she grabbed him by the cheek and pulled him into another deep kiss, biting his lips with lust.

"You're amazing today Cudgel" -she whispered lovingly into his ear.

"T-thanks... You're really hot today too; youre awakening my instincts. - he replied whispering too.

"I think you deserve a reward" -she added.

She unstraded him and then leaned forward to kiss his neck; meanwhile she used her hands to undo the buttons on his pants and free his dick from his prison.

She kept going down peppering his torso with small kisses, leaving a trail of silvery smear down to his crotch.

"You don't need to do that; I know you don't like it" -Nigel told her with consideration.

"Its true that I don't do this very often but it's not because I don't like it; I like to keep it special for the guys who deserve having their cock worshipped. And you earned it tonight" -She assured him.

She wrapped her right hand around his shaft, giving it a few exploratory pumps then lowered her lips to the level of his testes; she gave them some appreciative kisses as if grateful to them for the fluids she was about to milk out of them.

"I'm gonna take my time polishing your cudgel, Cudgel; why don't you tell me more about my girls and your problem with them?" -she requested as she peeled back his foreskin and gave him a precise kiss on his frenulum.

"Ugh, no fucking way, I can't concentrate" -he replied flinching at her stimulations.

"Fufufu, c'mon, think of it as an experience enhancer; Tell me who is it that you wanted to keep all for your greedy self. Who's your little crush?" -she goaded him as she began sucking on his glans.

"Okay, okay; just mind the fangs, ok?"

"So as I was saying I feel like I'm being treated as a pariah by your girls and I don't understand why, things seem fine with the girls at the outpost but I can't fuck them, can I? I would get into serious trouble; meanwhile Spike and Gladius only seem to be getting more popular, like even the ones who used to think they were too hot shit for them are fucking them on a regular basis now" -he explained with difficulty.

"Except for Peony, she still looks at the three of you as walking garbage" -she pointed out amused between sucks.

"Yeah..." -he slurred.

She let his shaft get off her mouth with an audible pop.

"Holy shit, don't tell me it's her..." -she asked very interested now.

"Of course she is; I mean she's like the forbidden fruit at this point, how could she not be?, and the way she dismisses me drives me fucking crazy; I want to conquer her so badly. I bet Gladius and Spike feel the same way about her" -he confessed.

"You boys are such open books; so very predictable, so easy to manipulate. It only takes to flaunt something in front of you and then tell you that you can't have it for you to desire it more than anything else in the world" -she mocked him as she gave his dick some long sensuous licks.

"Can't beat the classics I guess; I'm sure it must have actually been Adam who ate the fruit of knowledge first" -he mused.

"Well, to be fair you did always have this cute rivarly thing going on. You really

made her upset yesterday when you beat her at identifying the beast's nature.

Hey, how about you imagine it's her giving you a blowjob right now?

Picture her all stark naked, on her knees..." -she proposed while drooling over his glans.

"It's hard to, she wears so much clothing; like I've never seen her wearing something skimpy" -he excused himself.

Trish looked up at him with an annoyed expression, she rolled her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Measurements 84-61-98; copper colored nipples; bushy pubes that match the color of her eyebrows; runic tattoos over her left breast, womb area and inner right thigh; stab wound scar on her abdomen; spinal implant plug entries at the nape, the..." -she listed with impressive speed until she was interrupted by Nigel.

"Whoa Chief, wait! This is fucked up, that's private stuff -he challenged.

"Always a gentleman" -she joked as she proceeded to give some sloppy french kisses to his dick, smearing the rest of her silver lipstick all over its lenght.

"I just don't want you to ruin the surprise" -he excused himself with short breath, as if being accused of something negative.

"Wow, cocky!" -she exclaimed shocked at his implied certainty that he would get to see her naked.

"What's your puerile macho fantasy? Does she break down into an hyper submissive semen addict after tasting your cum once?" -she guessed mockingly as she nibbled playfully on his cock.

He simply averted his gaze, a little flustered. She giggled at his reaction.

"Master, I'm wearing the collar you gave me; did you notice? -she made a poor imitation of Peony's raspy voice while tugging at her choker.

"I've been a good girl haven't I? I think I deserve a treat -she continued as she opened her mouth wide, moving her tongue in a circular motion.

Nigel wanted to make a snarky comment to ease the awkwardness of the development but he found himself actually getting into the fantasy.

Trish finally decided to get serious with her oral service; she introduced his cock all the way to the back of her mouth, swirling her tongue around his lenght.

She pursed her lips around its girth and pressed it's head againt the inner walls of her cheeks hard, alternating between them, spreading the taste of his leaking pre-cum all over her mouth.

"Pah! Master, I can tell the tasty stuff is coming soon; Can you pat my head and tell me I'm a good girl? -she requested.

He couldn't talk back but to her surprise he reached towards her head an began to tenderly floof her scalp and rub her ear; She was taken aback and fidgeted a little, blushing a little brighter.

She put his cock back into her mouth and shifted into full gear; sucking on it hungrily, forming a vacuum that pulled her cheeks into a tight embrace with his shaft, producing a lewd sound that inundated the tent.

Nigel groaned as his grip on her head became more agressive. Finally he could feel the orgasm cascading, torrents of semen spurted out of his urethra flooding Trishula's mouth; she swallowed the long awaited, psychosexually charged liquid as soon as as it came out, more being replaced by the moment, until it stopped coming out. She sealed the deal by swirling her tongue around the glans leaving it clean and kissed it goodbye.

Not a single drop wasted.

"You're backed up huh? Its too sweet, you are eating too much fruit" -she examined as she licked the lips, searching for any stray residue for her mouth to claim.

Nigel was still reeling from the intense orgasm when she pounced at him dropping him on his back again.

"It's your turn" -she stated commandingly as she crawled up until her crotch was on level with his face, then she sat down smothering him in the musky soft prison between her legs

Nigel didn't protest or hesitate; he firmly grabbed her by the hips and kissed her lower lips as passionately as she did with her literal ones, her waxed pubes tickled his nose.

"Chief, your scent is too strong; you are gonna attract monsters if you don't hide it" -he remarked teasingly.

"Oh piss off you rude brat, its not my fault I'm sweaty down there; do you expect me to spray perfume there or what?" -she responded annoyed getting into her dominant mood again as she bounced on his face.

He stuck out his tongue, parting her outer labia. He lapped long strokes across the lenght of her vulva, stiffening his tongue into a point to poke into her clitoral hood every time he crossed it.

"You've gotten so good at this; this submissive position really is the best for you" -she claimed panting loudly as she gyrated her hips.

He responded by tightening his grip, digging his fingertips into her flesh; forcibly immobilizing her into place. He then extended his tongue assertively, penetrating past her inner labia into her vagina.

His ragged breathing tickling on her sensitive clit tippin her over; she climaxed, smearing his face with her leaking juices.

"Oh shoot, it's already so late? We lost too much time on foreplay and feelings! Me and my dumb curiosity! -she exclaimed while looking at the clock.

"I'm sorry, we are only going to have time for a single round" -she lamented.

"It's alright, I needed the talk more than the sex" -he responded with an air of solemn maturity as he wiped his face with a handkerchief.

"To make up for it I'm gonna let you pick how you want me" -she purred appreciatively.

"Mating press" -he almost interrupted her.

"Wow, bold!- she exclaimed, impressed at his deadpan answer.

"Alright, its been a while since we've done that one; it's gonna be interesting to find out how different it will feel now that you are much bulkier" -she added.

Nigel got up and finished undressing himself; removing his pants and greaves. When he turned back to Trish she was spacing out lost in thought.

"Uh, ready?" -he asked.

"Oh, I'm just gonna go take a pee real quick; you tickled me too much down there" -she elaborated inecessarily after snapping back to reality.

"Okay..." -responded Nigel skeptically as she removed the seals from the entrance and darted off into the night.

He was left wondering why she didn't use the bathroom in the yurt.

"Guess she prefers doing it outside wild style, it fits her" -he concluded, not really wanting to give it much thought. He picked up the soda he was drinking which had flattened by this point and gave it another swig as his body relaxed.

He noticed that his erection had faded away.

"Might as well keep myself ready" -he thought, keeping in mind it was already 2 a.m., not wanting to stay up for 3 a.m..

He stroked his cock slowly as he proceeded to conjure up sexy thoughts; he naturally was drawn back into the description he had just been provided of Peony's body and he imagined it was her he was just about to piston under his weight, he got hard almost immediately at that scenario

"Its gonna be hard to not pop a boner when I see her tomorrow" -he thought.

His worries were interrupted by Trish sneaking back into the yurt, stretching her arms while letting out a loud yawn.

"Ok tiger, let's get this over with so we can get at least four hours of sleep" -she urged as she walked back to the futon.

She threw herself onto her back on top of it, opened her legs presenting her pussy and extended her arms in an inviting gesture.

He wasted no time, skillfully descending onto her while effortlessly penetrating her well lubricated vulva, stretching her vagina until he snugly filled it and comfortably placing the weight of his body on top of her amazonian frame.

"Oof! You've gotten real tanky!" -she exclaimed while closing her eyes, appreciating the pressure both inside and outside her.

"No wonder my girls are a bit intimidated" -she teased him on as he started to slowly piston into her.

"You better not try this position with Peony, shes a bit on the squishy side; Hmm on second thought the cushioning might be an advantage"

Nigel's cock reacted at the conjuration to the recurrent target of his lust.

"Whoa, you got bigger when I mentioned her! You must really like her..." -she observed amused.

Nigel attacked her mouth with his own, deciding she has talked enough; He would take out his frustration on her and make her moan.

She clawed at the back of his head deepening the kiss as he raised his hips more to increase the lenght of his shaft to exit and reenter her.

He could feel her pants grow louder and the moaning trying to get out of her mouth through the kiss. He let go of her lips and started kissing her on her shoulder and neck, knowing it to be a weakspot of hers; she clawed at his back hard, almost drawing blood; he looked up and he could see her pursing her lips struggling to not let her lewd vocalizations escape.

"What is she doing? is this a new thing? trying to not give me the satisfaction?" -he thought slightly pissed off as he moved up to her ear and started nibbling on it. He could hear her whimper.

He slipped his left hand under himself and cupped one of her breasts, teasing the nipple.

Trish let go of him and covered her mouth with the palms of her hands.

"What the hell is going on? She's not usually this prideful about her moaning" -he wondered.

Nigel's train of thought was suddenly interrupted by the sounds of the entrance seal being undone; His body tensed up and he instinctively let go of Trish as he started to get up.

"Shit, a monster?! Did the Trish forget to recast the seal? Fuck, she did. But wait, it couldn't have gotten past the girls on nightwatch... -he ruminated at what seemed to be an eternal second; He suddenly felt Trishula's legs wrap around his waist, preventing him from getting up.

"Trish?! What the fuck is she doing?! This is bad, her legs are fucking strong! What a bad timing to get affectionate" -he lamented in his mind as he unintentionally slipped back the whole lenght balls deep finally eliciting a loud moan from her.

As he kept panicking a female figure intruded into the yurt, her soft steps dragging on the floor, kicking some of the junk on the floor out of the way; it was a young woman wearing a cute oversized pajama robe, a sleeping blindfold over her forehead and her long silky hair tied into a braid tippied with a big bow. Her eyes were closed as she rubbed them with her left hand adjusting to the light; she was holding a towel with her other arm.

"Chief? Did I startle you? Here's the towel you asked for!" -she announced in a sweet but raspy voice which was even more accentuated by her drowsiness.

Nigel turned back and his perception seemed to slow down to a snail's pace again, he could see her gently opening her eyes with a calm expression, then he could see her eyelids open wide open, her pupils dilating as the color of her face seemed to be drained out of color and her jaw dropped; she let the towel on her hand fall to the floor as she brought both of her hands to her face to cover her mouth, a drowned gasp emerging from it; then her face started to intensely flush red until it seemed like she would start steaming.

"C-hiEf! I didn't knOw! -she managed to stutter in a funny dissonant tone.

"S-hould I-I cOme later?" -she uttered words without really thinking; seeming to hope they would just magically let her escape of the scene.

"Aha, sorry Peony! As you can see I'm dealing with VERY pressing matters" -she teased smugly.

"Stay right there, I'm almost done" -she instructed her as he pulled a baffled and petrified Nigel into another passionate kiss.

Nigel peeked back and he couldn't help to be excited at the sight of the usually though girl he knew vulnerable like that, frozen by the scene before her, her legs trembling and poorly covering her eyes while she witnessed the scene with the most troubled expression he had ever seen in a woman.

He made a show out of it, he lifted his angle to give her a clear view of the penetration and started going in and out in long balls deep pumps.

Trish made it extra pornographic too, running her hands wildly all over his back and buttocks as she moaned exaggeratedly.

Nigel could hear her heavy breathing and the sound of her dropping to her knees behind them.

The gesture drove them over the edge; He started fillin her full of cum in front of Peony's eyes, thick globs of cum emerging from her twitching pussy.

Trish held him tigher with her leglock as she curled her toes in delight, screaming like a pornstar.