Cap Cana

Story Info
Wife takes a much needed vacation.
4.4k words
3.27
13.3k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had suggested to Michael, my husband, that we needed a vacation. We needed to go somewhere with lots of sunshine and warmth, leaving the cold gray winter of the Midwest behind to enjoy some sun and fun. The last few months had been very chaotic with work taking up so much of our time. For those who haven't experienced going to work before sunrise and coming home after sunset, it takes a toll.

I began reading reviews of different resorts and decided on Secrets Cap Cana in the Dominican Republic. It is an adults-only, all-inclusive resort, that has beautiful beaches and a fun nightlife. I made the reservation for the last week of March, two months from now I would have my toes in the sand with sunshine bathing my body.

Toward the end of February Michael said he wasn't sure he would be able to go because he had an opportunity to land a huge client that would be the largest of his career and, if you would indulge me on this, that saying something. I of course being a loving and supportive wife said we could postpone our trip until the summer.

Michael knew how much I needed this trip and suggested that I go with my bestie Amanda. Amanda is single, never married, and a leader. I have watched how her peers value her opinion and go to her with their most difficult problems. I reached out to Amanda, knowing she hadn't planned a trip, I explained why Michael couldn't go and asked if she would like to come with me. Being my bestie, she knew how much I had been looking forward to this vacation, and she needed to get away too, so she gladly accepted.

Amanda is 10 years younger than me at 38 but I look to be about her age if not even slightly younger. For the last couple of months, I had been hitting the gym after work to relieve stress and get in bikini shape for the trip. At 5' 3" with light brown hair that gently sits just off my shoulders, a 36D chest, and a full round ass I was feeling good about myself.

Next up was a shopping trip with Amanda for our vacation. Shopping started with new sunglasses, then on to lightweight summer dresses, shoes, and finally bathing suits.

I had pulled some pretty bikinis that were very stylish but according to Amanda not "sexy" enough. I asked what that was supposed to mean and she handed me a couple she thought would look hot-n-sexy wearing. I held one up in front of me and said there is hardly anything here, I can't wear this.

Amanda said, "Tricia, you have the body for it, nobody will know us so let's let loose a little. I went into the dressing room and tried on the first bikini and said there was no way I could wear this; it was completely transparent leaving nothing and I mean nothing to the imagination.

Amanda knows me well enough to know this would be my reaction, which was why she had me try it on so the next, in comparison, would feel tame but was far from. The next bikini I tried on was yellow with the top exposing most of my breasts having only a small patch of material covering my areola, but when tied tightly had a lifting effect enhancing my cleavage. The bottom of the bikini was cut high on the hips exposing most of my ass while barely covering my pussy.

I must admit I felt very sexy in this bikini but told Amanda this was more outrageous than anything I had ever worn, she shrugged. I complemented this outrageous bikini with a nice sarong I could wear until sunning myself.

That evening, I modeled my purchases for Michael and his jaw dropped when he saw me in the bikini, he said I looked stunning. I told him about the first bikini Amanda had me try and he asked why I hadn't gotten it!?!

I said, "Michael, do you really want your wife parading around basically naked with you a thousand miles away?"

Michael's response, "Tricia, you work hard for your figure and have always had a bit of an exhibitionist streak, why not?" It's true, I do enjoy wearing tantalizing outfits and flirting but it is always with Michael nearby.

I asked, "Are you serious, you really want me to wear something that revealing?" Michael simply smiled and nodded in the affirmative.

My inner exhibitionist was instantly excited, and Michael could see it as my face turned a little red as he encouraged me to get it.

The day finally arrived and not a moment too soon, there was a cold rain falling as we arrived at the airport for our early morning flight. That all changed a few short hours later as we got off the plane seeing the bright sun above and feeling that warm hug you receive from the heat when arriving in such a beautiful exotic place. I put on my sunglasses and grabbed Amanda's hand as we walked to baggage claim telling her how much fun I knew we would have.

We arrived at Secrets shortly after check-in, got the key cards to our suite, and headed up to see the room. It had a beautiful view of the ocean and a large balcony that was furnished with plush cozy chairs, an end table, and a soaking tub. The bedroom had two queen beds and there was a beautiful bathroom and living room area.

We were more than ready for a drink and hungry, so we changed into one of our new lightweight summer dresses, cute sandals and headed down to the bar for a drink.

We picked the fresco bar because we wanted to be outside to enjoy the sunny weather as well as do a little people-watching. The fresco bar had seats on one side, and you could also swim up to the bar for a drink from the poolside. I was feeling so relaxed as I gazed upon some of the other guests and slowly sipped my drink, feeling its effect rather quickly, having not eaten for quite a long time. Amanda and I were commenting on the looks of some of our fellow resort guests, some very intriguing, while others had to work to do to get back in shape.

After a couple of drinks, I was starving with a nice buzz and we made our way to dinner. We enjoyed a great meal while talking about all the things we wanted to do which mostly consisted of sunning ourselves, having some drinks, and more people watching.

After dinner we headed to a bar that had live music and a nice dance floor, we settled into a table and ordered another round of drinks. Feeling loose and relaxed, we hit the dance floor soaking in the music and good vibes of being on vacation.

After a couple of songs, I had to use the ladies' room, I asked Amanda if she wanted to come but she said she would keep dancing enjoying some of the sights around her. On my way back I was looking down at something on my dress and bumped into an older distinguished man who had to be in his early 60's with salt and pepper hair, a bit of a dad bod but also an air of confidence.

He said, "If someone is going to nearly run me over, I'm glad it was by someone as beautiful as you."

I felt so embarrassed my hand was lightly resting against his chest as I apologized profusely but he just laughed and told me it was no problem.

I found Amanda but she was dancing with a very handsome man and not wanting to disturb her fun I went to the bar for another drink. As I was waiting for my drink Mr. Distinguished came up next to me and asked if he could buy me a drink, being all-inclusive, we both laughed, and I said maybe next time as the bartender slid my drink in front of me. He ordered himself a drink and introduced himself as Robert, I, in turn, introduced myself as Tricia and we shared some small talk as we enjoyed our drinks.

Robert, seeing my wedding ring, asked where my husband was and told him the highlights of how my husband couldn't make it and I pointed in the direction where I last saw Amanda as being my bestie and travel companion. Robert rested his hand on my lower back just above my ass and felt a slight shiver of excitement run through me as he asked if I would like to dance. Being a flirt and enjoying a handsome man's attention I told Robert I would love to and followed him onto the floor.

We danced to a couple of fast songs, catching glimpses of Amanda from time to time dancing with her new friend and Amanda giving me a wink as she saw me dancing with Robert. A slow song was about to start, and Robert asked if he could have the pleasure, I smiled and said, "Yes, thank you I would like that."

I was expecting Robert to take a hand and put an arm around my waist as we danced, instead, he pulled me close and put both of his arms around me holding me close.

I could see light wisps of his chest hair showing through his partially unbuttoned shirt and feel his body pressing into mine. As the dance went on, I could feel him growing excited, his cock pressing against me, his hands sliding lower until he was cupping my ass. I let him sneak a quick feel before pulling his hands up and smiling, not wanting to make a big deal of it but also to slow him down.

It was getting late, and Amanda found me saying she was tired from traveling and asked if I was ready to head up to the room. I introduced Amanda to Robert, and they exchanged pleasantries after which I told Robert it was nice to meet him and thanked him for the dances. Robert took my hand, kissed it, and told me the pleasure was all his as he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

In the room, Amanda and I were laughing about how quickly we found men to dance with and how much fun the first day had been and we had a whole week to go.

I went out to the balcony to call Michael and let him know we had arrived safely, telling him how beautiful the resort was, and that I wished he could be here to enjoy it. I told him about Amanda finding a handsome man to dance with her and he said that sounded about right and asked what I had done while she was occupied. I told him about first bumping into Robert and then seeing him at the bar and enjoying some nice small talk, he knew that meant flirting and then dancing with Robert.

Michael seemed to get much more interested when I told him I had danced with Robert. He asked if we danced to any slow songs, I bit my lower lip saying we had danced to one.

Robert wanted to know what kind of slow dance we had enjoyed, and I told him about Robert pulling me close, getting excited, and then sliding his hands onto my ass but I added I quickly pulled them up. Michael wanted to know why I was so quick to move his hands and I said because I'm a married woman who loves her husband and he said that I was on vacation, and I should have some fun.

I asked what he meant by that, and he said use your imagination, I wanted to know what that was supposed to mean, and he said, "you should experience all the place has to offer." Based on the context of our discussion I jumped to, are you asking this because you want a free pass, he said absolutely not, but admitted that thinking about a distinguished stranger dancing with me and having his hand on me was turning him on.

Now in fairness to Michael, he has told me before he enjoys watching me flirt and work a room and I reminded him it's always been with him there to take me home at the end of the night. He just laughed and was about to drop a cliché like what happens... I stopped him, shook my head, smiled to myself thinking about feeling Robert's excitement pushing into me, and with that thought in mind said, "Goodnight, Michael."

We awoke the next morning, grabbed a quick bite, and got ourselves beach-ready. I had on my new yellow bikini, slipped my sarong on, and waited for Amanda who came out in the tiniest bikini nearly making my bikini look matronly, ok I exaggerate, but it was even smaller than mine. We found some lounge chairs set up on the beach and enjoyed a morning of sun, reading, and laughter.

Around lunchtime, I said we should go to the fresco bar and sit in the water, have a drink and some lunch. As we relaxed in the pool I saw Robert sitting at the bar and he smiled and waved to me I smiled and waved back.

Robert came to the pool's edge, I propped myself up, so my arms were holding my top half out of the water. I watched Robert's eyes travel across my body and focus on my tits, I'm used to that and for some strange reason am always flattered. Robert let me know he and some of his associates had rented a dinner cruise ship and invited both Amanda and me. I told Robert I would think about it and ask Amanda and get back to him if that was acceptable.

Amanda was all for it because as it turns out the handsome man, she had been dancing with the night before, was one of Robert's associates. Robert asked that we meet them in the lobby at 5 and attire was dress casual.

A short time later we were in our room getting ready. I put on my makeup and wore a spaghetti strap summer dress that came down to about mid-thigh, a cute pair of wedge sandals, and completed my appearance with a sexy lace g-string. Amanda wore something similar, but she chose to wear fuck me heels which I mentioned might not be the best idea on a boat, but she just waved her hand at me.

We met in the lobby at the arranged time. Robert gave me a nice hug close enough so that my breasts were pressing into his chest. He looked very handsome, and he was most definitely in charge as all his associates hung on to his every word.

Robert put his arm around me and we led the group down to the boat. Admittedly I felt a little self-conscious walking with Robert's arm around me for all his peers to see not to mention Amanda, who was paying no attention to me and giving it all her to new friend.

As we walked Robert shared that he was the managing partner of a sizable law firm and the men and one woman with him were all lawyers on staff.

The captain greeted us all and welcomed us aboard saying that this was a three-hour dinner cruise and not to hesitate to ask for anything to make the trip enjoyable.

Everyone mingled and had drinks but at one point I found myself alone with Robert, I was slightly tipsy, and I was telling him how handsome he looked tonight and as soon as I had said it I felt his lips on mine. He started kissing me softly and then started kissing me a little more passionately, I kissed him just as passionately but then I heard someone coming and took a little step back and felt embarrassed and wondered to myself what I was doing?

The person I heard was going around letting everyone know dinner was about to be served. We enjoyed a wonderful 5-course meal followed by a decadent dessert and after dinner drinks.

It was only 10 when the boat made it back to port and Robert asked if we would like to go out dancing with the group. I was about to say I was a little tired but before I could answer Amanda jumped in and said we would love to and we'd meet them in about 20 minutes at the club.

Amanda grabbed my arm and was going on and on about David, her new friend. She said she was incredibly horny for David, and he had been raising her temperature throughout dinner with his hand running up and down her thigh under the table.

Amanda told me she had removed her panties during dinner and handed them to David, fully intending to go back to his room tonight. I thought I might call it an early evening since Amanda was going to be busy but that quickly changed when Robert took my hand and led me out to the dance floor.

We were dancing some fast numbers and Robert positioned himself behind me grinding his cock into my ass. I was suddenly less tired, and the drinks loosened my inhibitions to the point that I was pushing my ass back into him, I could feel he was very well endowed and that was only adding to my excitement.

I could feel my g-string was soaked and my legs were a little weak. Robert slid his hands slowly up and down my sides, holding my hips as we were grinding into each other.

A slow song came on, and Robert spun me around to face him, he pulled me close and started kissing me. I was losing all sense of reason, there was a little voice in the recesses of my mind momentarily saying maybe I shouldn't be doing this, but then found myself sucking Robert's tongue into my mouth, bringing our lips tightly together as we kissed with desire and hunger. Our tongues twisting and exploring as we kissed.

I felt Robert's hand on the outside of my left breast, lightly rubbing and then cupping my breast, his fingers teasing me making my nipples as hard as I had ever felt them. Just then the song ended, and the band announced they were taking a break.

Robert asked if I would like to get some fresh air and I agreed, we went outside and down to the beach sat down on one of the lounge chairs, and we started kissing again.

As we were kissing, I could feel Robert's fingers working both thin straps of my dress off my shoulders, then I felt him pulling my dress down exposing my tits which were capped by two very hard nipples.

I was so hot for this man that I just gave in to the moment and kissed him wildly as I felt him rolling a nipple, pinching, tugging, and teasing it. Robert laid me on my back and started kissing my neck which drives me wild and down my chest, taking first one then the other hard nipple in his mouth sucking softly then more aggressively, lashing at my nipples with his tongue and even biting them causing me to moan.

Robert kissed his way down my body pulling my dress down with each kiss exposing more of me slowly and steadily. As he pulled my dress down over my hips, I lifted my ass so he could pull it completely off.

I was naked with only my sexy lace g-string and sandals still on. Robert was telling me what an incredible body I have and how sexy I looked bathed in the moonlight. I was soaking wet, and I knew he could sense he had me right where he wanted me.

Robert ripped off my g-string and put his handsome face between my thighs, which I had spread wider offering my cunt to him, my fingers running through his hair as his tongue teased my pussy and clit. My hips were rising and falling as he flicked my clit with his tongue soon sucking it between his lips while he slipped first one then two fingers inside me.

I could feel my orgasm building and I wasn't going to last much longer. I tightened my grip in Robert's hair as he plunged his fingers in and out of me faster and harder, my juices flooding his fingers and running down my inner thighs, I took in a deep breath and my orgasm hit me hard, my pussy clamping down on Robert's fingers as he pinched my clit between his teeth.

I tried to keep my voice down, but it was such a powerful orgasm I screamed out, I'm "cummingggggggg," followed by silence as my body shook. I'm naked with a man I hardly know on a beach in paradise having a powerful orgasm and wanting more, needing more. Robert moved up my body and kissed me letting me taste myself on his lips.

I asked Robert to lie back. I straddled him unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his chest, seeing he was a little soft but decently fit. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass and growing as I unfastened his pants.

Looking up into his eyes I slowly pulled down the zipper and tugged the waistband of his underwear down along with his pants revealing a very hard, very thick gorgeous cock that had a huge mushroom head.

Robert pushed them the rest of the way off and I got between his legs that were draped over either side of the lounge chair. I ran the tip of a long nail up his balls and then up the underside of his rigid shaft, staring admiringly at this man's incredible cock.

I took his cock in my hand and felt its heat and weight, unable to get my fingers around this thick monster, I slowly started to stroke him while I looked up at his face, I was so fucking hot for this man I was just staring at him and stroking up and down.

Leaning forward I brushed my lips across his huge head and caught a drop of his sweet precum on my lip. Slowly and seductively I ran my tongue across my my lips capturing his clear cum, swirling my tongue around the thick head making it shine with my saliva.

Looking back up into Robert's eyes I stretched my mouth wide to take the head into my mouth, slowly bobbing up and down my eyes locked on his, gripping his shaft and stroking him as I sucked his magnificent cock's head. My lips moving down taking a few more inches into my stretched mouth. I was sucking him so hard my cheeks would hollow then I would back off and softly suckle and roll my tongue around his cock's crown.

12