Cap Cana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert said he didn't want to cum before taking my pussy and pulled his cock from my mouth. I got on top of him, guiding that thick head to my drenched pussy, rubbing the tip back and forth adding some of my cream to my saliva as he entered me. I was surprised by the pain as he entered me, I had never had a man this thick.

Slowly working my pussy up and down his cock. The feeling of him stretching me, taking him deeper began to feel good, sooooooo good. I was pressing both my hands down into his chest digging my nails in as I rode his cock, feeling him plunging deep inside me.

Robert hammered his cock in and out of me, my pussy stretched so tightly around him. I threw my head back with my hands moving to his thighs to brace myself and stay on this incredible ride. My breasts were bouncing up and down while Robert fucked me hard and fast bringing me close and then slowed easing that huge cock in and out.

I was trying to slam my pussy down on his cock as he slowed down, but he held my hips steady completely controlling our pace. I was right on the edge, I begged Robert to fuck me with his magnificent cock, over and over chanting, "fuck meeee, moaning don't stop, fuck me, fuck meeeeee." Robert reached up for my breasts squeezing them while pulling me forward so he could suck my stiff nipples as he slammed his cock hard and deep.

I felt my body tense and there was no coming back now, I exploded having the most intense orgasm of my life. My pussy was spasming around Robert's cock bringing him to the brink. His cock swelled inside my well fucked married cunt, one more hard thrust and he exploded filling me with his cum. Rope after rope of his seed flooded my womb before I fell forward, my lips meeting his as he slowly fucked my quivering pussy.

Eventually, his monster slipped from my used, swollen and sore pussy as his erection subsided. I lay with my tits pressing into his chest, we were softly kissing before I rolled off him and laid still while we both caught our breath. I could feel my body tingle all over coming down from an incredible orgasm.

Robert and I found our clothes and kissed one more time, Robert saying how incredible that was and I smiled up at him concurring. He said he and his team would be there for one more night and if I didn't have plans he would like to meet the next day. I told him I would like that but would have to wait to see what Amanda had planned.

In the back of my mind, I was thinking what a perfect day to wear the bikini Michael had encouraged me to bring. I would surprise both Amanda and Robert with my risqué bikini and that thought brought a devious little smile to my lips. That thought and how Michael would react to hearing about my night with Robert, which was largely in part to Michael encouraging me to, "experience all this place had to offer."

12