All Comments on 'Cap Cana'

by busty_wife

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
itsayouitsayouabout 2 months ago

Yes another entitled woman fucked by a master of seduction. Now he’ll tell his friends he fucked another stupid married woman who was just a piece of ass. Go home to hubby while he is working his ass off to make a living. No wonder the young generation of men are not getting married when there are cheap woman who will put out Funny thing my mother was a cheater. She was so scared of dying. My father stayed with her but had absolutely no respect for. She passed after he did but she was one lonely woman. Why they stayed together. After 50 years of marriage retired she had no place to go

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

It happens like that more than men would like to believe, and this has nothing to do with her marriage or her love for her husband. It is just getting to sample a one-off while away from family friends and coworkers.

Her self-esteem and libido have gone through the roof and she will go home and ride her husband like a rented mule. So, everybody wins and the marriage love life has improved.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 months ago

I would love for my wife to do all of that and tell me about it. Can’t wait for chapter two.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 2 months ago

Ya know, I read busty_wife's older stories first... and loved them. By the time I got to this one, no mention of the previous adventures, but still the same character but more mature. I got the "girl's gotta have her secrets" vibe and absolutely loved it. This fit right in.

I hope we get a hot past story where she shares her old indiscretions with hubby and they open the hotwife play at home.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Typical divorce material. Big jugs do not make it different.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 2 months ago

So far so good. Part 2 needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No tags?? It's a common courtesy. I agree with itsayou, just another story about a worthless cheating slut who thinks it's okay to fuck anything with a dick. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"this has nothing to do with her marriage or her love for her husband." - lc69hunter

-

If you actually believe that, you should have the court appoint a guardian as you clearly lack the intellect to take care of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Who would let their wife go off to a place like that without them and what kind of wife would go, knowing her husband was working to make life better for both of them. Just cancel and reschedule.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 months ago

Hubby is an idiot or a wanna be cuckity cuck

deadonedeadoneabout 2 months ago

Just more formula pablum. When slut brings home HOT big tit asian women for the cuckold to fuck then we can have a story.

deadonedeadoneabout 2 months ago

@ lc69hunter if that is true, then if the husband is banging his sexy secretary while the wife is gone is fine. Which means marriage is only for money, and her emotional support.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"how Michael would react to hearing about my night with Robert"... When she return she'll find waiting for her the divorce papers. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Don’t give up your five dollar job at the local latrine, yo may be better than scribbling crap and keep the holes lubed.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

@Ic69hunter - I think possibly, you might be delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Arriving home I couldn't wait to tell Michael every little detail about my sexy va-cay. First, filling him in on the basic sightseeing and touristy things of the trip. I saved the saucy sexy parts to go with wine after dinner. Michael listened intently as I filled him in on my nights of dancing and flirting with Robert. I explained that Robert and some friends were there to escape the stress of his law firm and to play. I described all the details of Robert's romancing a married woman, ...me! After I finished recounting my torrid tale of infidelity I must have been overcome by wine and jet lag. Even though the hour wasn't that late I evidently dozed off. I awoke midmorning the next day in bed. Michael was nowhere to be found. Going to the kitchen, I found a note on the counter:

"Tricia,

You fell asleep last night before I could tell you I had to go out of town today. There is a dispute that needs to be rectified and demands my direct involvement. It may take a week, possibly two. I will be out of touch for the first week.

Michael"

Odd. I tried calling but his phone went to voice mail. I sent a text next asking him to call as soon as he could. What kind of dispute could have happened to call Michael away like this? Why the silence? I wasn't terribly concerned, except I didn't even know where he had to travel to. I called Amanda and pouted to her about saying, "...And the worse thing is I never got a chance to make it up to Michael in bed before he had to go!" Amanda asked if he left because of what I had been up to with Robert. I said, "Surely not? He did egg my flirting on? Right?" Amanda replied, "The flirting part yes, I suppose?" I was now beginning to feel a tendril of unease creep into the pit of my stomach. Michael never actually stated that I had a hall pass for sex, only that he liked to see me 'flirt' with other men. And I had performed a data dump into his ear about my several couplings with Robert. Every. Single. Detail.

After six days I hadn't heard anything from Michael when someone knocked on the door. Opening it I found Amanda standing there with a pensive look on her face. "Have you heard?", she exclaimed. "Heard what?" I asked. Amanda just rushed to remote control, turning on the television. I heard the announcer capping off the latest in regional news with, "...To sum up this unusual story. A managing partner in his law firm, who for privacy was only identified as Robert, was released from hospital today after an unknown attacker rendered him unconscious. Upon regaining consciousness, the unfortunate barrister realized he had been neutered and 'shortened' in the 'men's department' as it were. Police have no clues as to the perpetrator."

Gave it an ending for you. No need to thanx. TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

@ mikeormikey - Mikey likes it, he'd eat anything!

Pooter4FunPooter4Funabout 2 months ago

Secrets Cap Cana is wonderful. The Preferred pool is gloriously peaceful

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

To those anons who questioned my earlier post. What makes you think that what she did had anything at all to do with you or your marriage? I am truly confused.

Face it, your married love life, which used to be flaming hot, had reduced to embers. She brings home her increased libido, you guys fuck like you haven't for years, and it feeds upon itself as you respond, and the hot flames of your sexual relationship reignite. Even your daughter and her friends comment how you guys are, compared to her friend's parents, who rarely even touch.

So tell me again how this is a bad thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"I am truly confused." - lc69hunter

-

That's what a lot of us have been telling you for a long time now. I'm glad that you're finally starting to understand.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

What is your fear? What are your male insecurities telling you? That that strange one-off cock she sampled 500 miles away is going to replace you?

What is your obsession? That the pussy you thought you owned was sampled by another? Hint. You didn't own it in the first place, and besides, in this story you didn't even know about it.

You anon guys really are funny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

welcome back !

after a long time away a really really hit story - deliciously thought out !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Michael wants to get with Amanda that's why he encorages Tricia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Epilogue: Amanda sent some pictures of his cheating skank slut wife back to Michael. By the time the whore got home Michael was gone with all their savings. The house was trashed and there was nothing but a picture of the cunt riding her vacation fuck buddy on the kitchen table. There was a note at the bottom, "Hope it was a great vacation whore, good bye bitch!" Tricia cried and cried, but try as she did, she never located Michael or spoke to him again. She also found out six weeks later she was going to be a single mom. She had to sell the house and move into a small one bedroom apartment where she would live with her bastard child. Amanda abandoned their friendship and her parents barely spoke to her. It turns out her erotic betraying vacation cost a lot more than she could afford!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Put some tags on your damn stories.

BGHillmanBGHillmanabout 2 months ago

Needed to last through day 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

@lc69hunter - What is it that you think we fear? The comments here are about what we do or do not like to read in a Loving Wives story. I realize that it might strike a little close to home for a well-used slut like yourself, but it's just comments about a story. Don't take them so personally.

HungBigBenHungBigBenabout 1 month ago

Busty Wife….please ignore all the anonymous haters…they read your story, start to finish, then take the time to trash and write hateful comments about fictional people…or real people they do not know…about how are negative and wrong…ignore the anon haters.

I think you wrote a very readable and believable and sexy story….if it really happened…good for you and your friend and husband.,,and your Richard…he will remember for all of his life the magnificent woman…you….he met at Secrets. I know I would….and I have been to Secrets many times…a shame you did not meet me….you would have spent all night howling in multiple orgasms being stretched by a far bigger and more powerful cock than Richards….again…thank you for sharing such a wonderful experience.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

Unfinished, with a character who has no morals or regrets. Unrealistic and unenjoyable. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous