Cap d'Agde camping

Story Info
A man camping alone is invited to join a couple nearby.
1.8k words
4.36
8.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so good to be away again and driving from Cheshire to Cap d'Agde was definitely away. I'd been here before and stayed in various of the small apartments on the village naturiste but this time decided to pitch a tent.

I was half way through my holiday and the days had begun to merge into one. Wake, lazy coffee, walk or cycle, 1664 bar for an hour's people watching, beach, chaotic campsite dinner, then back to the village to admire the sexy outfits. I marvelled at the commitment of some people to their chosen lifestyle.

But last night! Last night was different. So very different. I'd been out into town earlier and I returned to my tent, undressed and sat for a final glass of red before braving the heat of the tent.

"Excusez-moi." I looked up. She wore nothing but black sticky tape patterned seductively around her slim body. She was part of the French couple that had moved into one of the lodges opposite my pitch that morning.

"Oui," I said.

And then something in fast French which my distant O level standard couldn't cope with.

"Ah, you're English!" she teased.

We exchanged names. They were Evelyne and Bastien.

"Would you like to join us for a drink? We noticed you are alone. Their lodge had a decked patio and fewer mozzies and I happily agreed. Bastien poured us some very generous negronis and we settled.

"How do you find Cap?" Evelyne asked.

"When I first came here, I was knocked off my feet," I said. "All ages and shapes just going for it. It was a real tonic compared with the fairly conservative Cheshire town I am from."

"And now, do you still find it so boom boom?" A phrase I'd never heard before and it made me smile.

"Well I don't want to get used to it or take it for granted, but I am starting to see both good and bad."

"Ahh, you're developing taste!" she said. "Bastien, we have found a critic!"

"No, no, not so much bad...."

She cut me off..."It's OK. We find most of it too much these days. Many people now come to make online content and somehow make money from the rest of us. Promoting themselves or events they have back in their country. And the single men these days are here just for the beach circles. There used to be many more gentlemen."

There was a pause. I felt the need to explain I'd never joined a wall of men but I thought I'd appear too desperate to establish myself. I couldn't think what to say but landed on "Wankers!" They both laughed.

"Have you had sex here yet?" She just came out with it. I smiled shyly and admitted I hadn't.

"We thought not. We watched you on the beach yesterday. You could have had a nice time with the couple sitting near you. The blonde lady. She was very interested in you."

"Really?" I hadn't noticed at all.

"Yes! And you didn't run to watch the black girl with all the strangers near to you. We liked that you didn't."

"I try not to be one of those guys. But part of me really wanted to!"

Evelyne stood to relight a candle that had blown out. It was behind my chair. She lent over me, her skin brushing against my shoulder. She smelled amazing. She had dark brown hair, cut in a short bob, slightly tousled. She stood again and looked down at me. She said nothing.

There was a long pause. Quietly she inched her legs forward, looking into my eyes, each step testing my reaction. The skin of her thigh touched mine. It felt electric.

I looked back at Bastien. He gave me a small nod and a smile of approval. I looked back at Evelyne. She held out her hand and beckoned me to my feet.

She moved a little closer to me. My cock was now semi-hard and it touched her tummy. She didn't flinch. She just looked down and for a long moment, we both watched my cock as it got harder and harder, twitching and bouncing. My breathing became deeper and faster. Evelyne could hear it too.

She leaned over to the table, slowly put her glass down, and returned to face me. She looked into my eyes, holding their gaze as her hand moved down between us, resting gently on my cock. Her touch was gentle. She encircled the shaft with her warm palm, as if savouring its form, its hardness. She moved closer to me, her face just inches from mine, looking up into my eyes. I placed my hands on her hips, gently pulling her closer.

Our eyes closed and our lips met. Her mouth was slightly open, her lips pouted. We kissed softly, feeling each other, testing and reacting to each other's slightest movement, moistening one another's lips with our own. I tilted my head to the left, pressing myself against her. I felt her nipples hard against my chest as she began to jerk my cock in her hand, being careful not to pull too hard, testing my reactions to her every movement.

I slid my hands round her back and began to stroke her bum. Her skin was smooth and warm. She felt firm, her roundness inviting my hands to explore further. I pulled her tighter towards me.

I could hear her breathing quicken. I pushed her back, down onto her chair and knelt in front of her. I lifted her knees up so her feet rested on the seat.

She gazed into my eyes as I looked up at her, my face inches from her pussy. She was shaved and smooth. I held her gaze as my lips moved slowly onto her. I kissed her pussy lightly. Tiny feather light kisses on the edges of her lips, slowly moving up and down, left and right. She sighed gently and ran her fingers through my hair, her nails on my scalp, urging me to continue.

I moistened her pussy with my lips, kissing her as though it were her mouth, sucking, sliding, darting my tongue out for the first time and then stopping, letting the pressure build, careful not to touch her clit yet.

Then I flattened my tongue against the base of her pussy and began to lick upwards like an ice cream, as slowly as I could, travelling towards her clit. As I reached it, her sighs became soft moans. I continued my path up over her clit to her mound, then retreated back to her opening, beginning the ice cream again. And again, each time dwelling longer and longer over her clit, and each time her moans became a little louder.

There was no rush. My tongue began to concentrate its focus on her clit, darting across its hood in an x-shaped dance. I breathed in her sexy smell and let out a small sigh of delight. Evelyne pulled my head into her, her hips beginning to move in slow circles. I could taste her beautiful wetness. I could feel her pussy swelling for me.

Suddenly, a light was switched on in the lodge next to us and we heard the voices of another couple returning from their evening out. I paused and looked up into Evelyne's eyes. The intensity of her gaze was breathtaking. Her eyes had dilated. "Please."

I licked her clit again, focussed, urgent, my hands wrapped around under her thighs, locking them to me. She moaned louder. "Yes, please. Please"

The voices next door stopped. They were listening to us from only feet away. I raised myself in front of her, continuing to hold her thighs open with my arms. I guided my cock towards her pussy, pausing as it reached her glistening lips, allowing her a point of decision. She reached her hands around onto my bum and pulled me towards her. Bastien remained seated enjoying what he was seeing.

My cock entered her briefly and then pulled out. Then into her again, an inch. A long pause, then slowly back. Then my first thrust into her, half my cock disappearing. She let out a loud moan as she watched my cock inside her. I slowly withdrew and thrust again, slowly in and out, shallow, savouring every movement of warm wet pleasure.

She brought her right hand round to my balls, cupping them as they tightened up, dragging her fingernails across them. My cock thrust deeper, almost to the hilt. She threw her head back against the chair, her hair flowing down the back of it. I thrust harder and faster, responding to her moans. Evelyne closed her eyes tightly then looked back at my cock sliding inside her.

I put two fingers in her mouth and she greedily sucked on them, wetting them. I brought them down to her clit, lightly massaging the hood, pushing her clit gently down onto the shaft of my cock as it slipped into her.

Her moans became louder. I hadn't realised it but I had begun to moan too. I thrust harder, alternating between shallow and deep, all the time massaging Evelyne's clit. We seemed to fit together so naturally.

I heard moans coming from our neighbours and had barely noticed that our neighbours were watching us over the little partition. Evelyne noticed when I did. She smiled at them. I thrust harder.

"I'm going to come. Please." I thrust deep and fast. I could feel Evelyne's body tense and stiffen. Her legs wrapped themselves around my waist, pulling me into her as her body began to pulsate. "Oh God, I'm coming. Oh. Yes."

She bucked beneath me, moaning loudly, her eyes shut tight as her head shook towards me. I thrust fast through her orgasm and only as I felt it begin to subside did I allow myself to come.

My orgasm built from the bottom, rising and rising into her, my muscles straining to force every inch of my cock into her. I came deep into her pussy, the pleasure almost unbearable. I could feel her pussy contracting and releasing around me as her orgasm continued. I felt I was pushing my lifeforce into her, that she was taking every drop of me into her.

"Oh God, I can feel your come inside me." This seemed to reignite her and she urged my fingers to continue on her clit. She had gone beyond her first orgasm into something different, somewhere rare. She screamed out as her second orgasm burst open inside her. I'd never seen a girl come this hard. It seemed to last for minutes. Her screams died down to whimpers as she whispered my name over and over, her legs beginning to relax their grip around my waist.

Our neighbours moaned in pleasure as they touched each other, watching us....

I trust your imaginations, dear readers, to provide the ending!