My Introduction to a Glory Hole

Story Info
My BFF opening my eyes to another world!
2.1k words
4.46
21.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Introduction to Gloryhole

This was a few years ago now so I will recall as much as I can.

My BFF Tori is a wonderful woman, she split from her asshole and has custody of their two kids. When her ex steps up and takes the kids, her an I engage on adventures from shopping to drinking to sleeping with each other.

She is an amazing lover, the first woman I had sex with and to date the only one who has made me squirt!

I was still married at this time and my husband supported what I am about to tell the story about.

Tori and I were out one day and she said her friend Jay had asked if she would be interested in doing a glory hole.

At that point I had never heard of a glory hole and was amazed to find out it was a bunch of guys who would get pleasured, mostly orally, by a woman on the other side of a wall with a hole cutout of it. I didn't know that was a thing!

Tori said that Jay had set this up in his basement and there were 2 "stations" and wanted to know if I would do this with her.

I thought about it and accepted an invitation to go over and see the set up before committing to the event.

Jay had a large house, he was very well off financially and lived alone, one part of his basement was separate from the rest and there was a door, 2 dark walls and an entrance to a bathroom.

It was much nicer than I had pictured, complete with a table in the middle and 2 stools.

That night I went on some porn sites to see what it was like, and I have to admit I was quite turned on by this. Since my hubby had started me in the hotwife life, this fit the theme and I texted Tori simply saying I'm IN!

Leading up to the big night we received an update about how many guys would be there, first update was 8, pretty good I can give 4 blow jobs!

It was the night before and we were picking out sexy outfits to wear, not that the guys would see it but more for us to help is get into the mood, when Tori gets a text and blurts out a loud Oh My God! I immediately panicked and asked her what the problem was, she said the latest count was 23!

I was scared and aroused and thoughts of how I was going to handle this was going through my mind, knowing her she would be fine as like I said before she is amazing!

I finished getting my outfit together, black bra and thong and a short dress and of course a nice pair of heels. Tori had a similar outfit selected except I think her dress was blue.

The next night we arrive at Jay's house and go down to the basement to our area and shut the door behind us. On the table is a bucket of ice and a selection of vodka coolers, a box of condoms, and a joint! There was also a note that said Welcome Ladies!

On each stool was a towel and I noticed a long knee pad in front of each stool, it seems like he thought of everything.

I turned around and saw Tori had lit the joint and she took a big drag and said So, which side do you want?

I said I guess I'll go with the right, I'm really just going to try and keep up with you lol!

We each had a drink and took turns with the joint, any anxiety I had was long gone and then there was a knock on our door.

Tori answered and it was Jay asking if we were ready to begin, she said hell yeah and closed the door, she also locked it!

She went over to her stool and I followed her lead and sat down on mine.

Not long after a cock appeared through my window and it was average size, circumcised, a little hairy, and I started stroking it. A hand came through the window and started fondling my breasts.

I looked over at Tori and she already had her first guy in her mouth and was going hard on it!

I used my hand to block his pubes and starting pleasuring the cock with my mouth, it was exhilarating! I had no idea who was on the other side of this but I was sharing a very intimate moment with him, I felt myself getting very wet.

It wasn't long after that he came in my mouth, I wasn't expecting it and choked a little bit but didn't lose any of his cum! I heard him whisper a thank you as he left my window.

I looked over at Tori and she had taken off her dress and was still going hard on the cock in her window, no idea how many she had already finished but holy shit she could suck cock!

I took my dress off also and a hand reached through my window and I felt it under my panties, as if I wasn't wet enough already, it started rubbing my clit and I came, then took my position on my knees.

His cock was smaller than the first, but nicely shaved, which I really liked. It was semi hard and I went right to work with my mouth and deepthroated it all the way, a small load but still yummy.

I got my drink and went back to my window, another hand came through and exposed my nipple, started pinching it, more waves of pleasure running through me!

I took my bra off, and saw Tori still doing her thing and I got inspired to go as hard as I could on this guy. Another well trimmed cock, bigger than the first two and already some precum on the tip. I licked it really good and then began my long and deep sucks on it, moved to a harmonica style and before I knew if I got hit just above my left breast with his first shot of cum, I recentered myself in front of him and used my hand to have the rest hit me square in the chest, incredible feeling!

I lost track of some of the others and when exactly I took my underwear off, it was really soaked though, but a BBC came through my window, the biggest cock I have seen in my life, barely got my mouth around it but wow did that turn me on! When he came it ran out of my mouth and all the way down, so much cum!

I needed a break after that monster and looked over at Tori and there she was with a leg up on her stool fucking the cock that was at her window. She said to me Try it!

Again very exciting having the most intimate experience with someone and not even seeing their face, I figured what the hell!

I went over to the table and grabbed a condom out of the box and walked back to my window. I saw what may be the perfect cock in my mind, perfectly hair free (maybe waxed), long and fairly thick.

I used my mouth to get it hard, super hard, I stood up and put the condom on it and I heard yeah baby go for it! Not that I needed that encouragement but hearing that was even more arousing.

I lined up my pussy with the cock and slide it into me, it felt so good. Soon after I felt his hands on my hips and he started to really fuck me hard, I must have been moaning so loudly. After a while I heard him say he was going to cum and he pulled out of me, removed the condom and came all over my back and ass.

I gave a couple more blowjobs after that and then no more action at the windows. Tori and I looked at each other, our hair was a mess and we both had a mixture of cum and spit running down our chins all the way down. I had cum still running off of my back and ass, I turned around to show her and she licked the rest off of me!

I turned her around and she said sorry he kept it in the condom. We made out a little bit and exchanged handjobs then a knock at our door.

It was Jay, he said that the guys were leaving and asked if we would join him upstairs for a drink after we got dressed. We said of course!

We went into the bathroom and fixed our hair as best we could and used some facecloths to wipe ourselves down.

I put my dress back on and put my bra and underwear in my purse to get to the laundry at home.

We headed up stairs and in the living room was Jay and another guy who he introduced but I can't remember his name, maybe Mike?

Jay said the guys all chipped in to thank us for the pleasure that we gave them and got us a present, we each got a beautiful pair of diamond earrings, an incredible gift!

Tori sat down beside Jay and I sat down beside his friend on the other couch. Jay opened a bottle of champagne and poured us each a glass.

We reminisced about how much we enjoyed it and pretty soon the champagne was gone. I was a little drunk at this point and I heard Jay ask Tori if she wanted a bit more loving and she said sure, they started to make out and grope each other.

Mike (?) asked if I would be interested in continuing, he was a very sexy man so I said yes, definitely. He moved in to kiss me and I felt his hands find my breasts quite quickly!

I was so turned on I nearly ripped his clothes off, he was in incredible shape, he pulled my dress off and when he saw no bra or panties gave me a smirk!

Before long he was giving me oral, he was very talented and he made my cum several times. He sat on the couch and I straddled him in the cowgirl position, his cock was big and stretched me and felt so good. My breasts were hanging in his face and he was sucking and biting my nipples while fingering my clit, I came really hard and sort of collapsed on him.

He asked if I was ready for him to finish, even though I didn't want it to be over I said yes. Without pulling his cock out, he picked me up and laid me on my back and sensually started going in and out of me, it was intense!

Then he pulled me up and asked me to bend over, I put my hands on the table in front of me and saw Tori fucking Jay in the reverse cow girl position. I felt him enter me from behind and he was so deep in my pussy, his hands found my breasts and he began slowly fucking me, I was saying things like do it, do it hard and that was all the encouragement he needed as he started to really pound me.

Before I knew it I felt him pull me close and then his cock was throbbing in me, I felt each shot of cum enter me and it was then that I realized there was no condom, he just did me bare back!

A moment of panic hit me, did he just knock me up? This was the first guy other than hubby to cum in me since before we were married. I did some quick period math and decided it was probably okay, probably.

I looked up and there was Tori sporting a matching creampie to me, she had nothing to worry about since she had her tubes tied after her second child was born.

She walked over to me and cleaned up the creampie that started running down my leg and then I returned the favor!

After that we gave hugs and thanks and went home.

Hubby was waiting there to reclaim me for his own, but in comparison to the rest of my evening, that was not very exciting!