The Black Cat Club

Story Info
My wife and I experience a swingers club for the first time.
4.9k words
4.3
24.7k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yukaz
Yukaz
50 Followers

I rolled over onto my side of our bed, sweating and panting heavily. As my breath slowed and my thoughts became more coherent, I turned my head to look at my wife. She had rolled over to look at me, her face and body shiny with her own perspiration, a coy smile on her lips.

"Someone was very naughty tonight," she said quietly. "Where did you get all of that? It seems this is something you have been thinking about for a while."

I stared at her for a moment, smiling, collecting my thoughts. "Maybe a bit. It didn't seem to bother you. You came pretty hard."

Her smile grew. She rolled back onto her back, closing her eyes as if savoring the feelings she was having. "It didn't, but it did surprise me. You've never mentioned any interest in sharing me before. Is that really something you are into?"

"No, of course not. It's just one of those fantasies, you know. It's hot to think about, but I don't ever expect to act on it."

"Hmm," she murmured noncommittally. Her hand lifted to her stomach, her finger lightly tracing a small circle above her belly button slowly. "Well, I thought it was pretty hot. I like when you talk dirty to me; you do it so rarely." Her eyes remained closed, clearly focusing on the small shivers she was giving herself from the light touch of her finger.

I reached over, adding my finger to hers softly along her side. "Yeah? I didn't think that would be something you were into."

As I slowly traced my fingertip down her side to her hip she opened her mouth and let out a soft sigh. "Yeah. I like you taking charge. I like the idea of being yours." Mindy had always had a bit of a submissive side when it came to sex, although she didn't always show it.

I dragged my finger down her hip onto her thigh, slowly circling around to the front of her leg just above the knee. She flinched slightly at a shiver, the circles she was tracing on her belly slowing moving down past her belly button. "You are mine. I can do whatever I want with you, can't I?"

"She smiled again. "Yes sir; anything at all."

"And if I want you to suck my cock?" My fingers started running around to her inner thigh.

She opened her mouth wide with a quiet, quick, and sexy "ahh". I felt my soft cock perk up quickly at that sound.

"That's right. And if I wanted to fuck you?"

She spread her legs apart, offering an invitation to my finger already slipping up her inner thigh. I could already feel the fluids we had both released during our previous fuck collecting like a lube on my fingertip.

"And what if I wanted to offer you to others? Would you suck their cocks for me like a good little slut?" As I said this our fingers met between her legs, brushing her labia and moving toward her clit. Her back arched slightly and her legs spread even further.

"Yes sir. Anything. Would you let them touch me?"

"Maybe. Would you like that?"

"Anything that makes my master happy. Sir."

"I would let the room know they are allowed to grope you while they take turns with your mouth." I started circling her clit with my finger; her back arched a bit more. "I would let them all use your mouth and throat. Not this, though." I slipped a finger into her, using our juices as ample lube. She gasped. "This is mine. No one fucks you but me." I rolled toward her, pressing my knees between hers and spreading her legs fully. I grabbed my cock, now fully erect again, and slid it over her clit, up and down, a couple of times. Her back arched and she pressed her hips down into me.

"Please fuck me master. Please. Please fuck me while I service all their cocks."

I slid my cock down and pushed into her roughly; the combination of our juices allowing me to slide in with no resistance. She moaned as I bottomed out in her. Her pussy was warm and tight, rhythmically squeezing my rod as her finger rubbed harder around her clit. After a moment of luxuriating deep inside her, I slid almost completely out of her. I plunged back into her, pushing her slightly up our bed. She reached her left arm up to push against our headboard, preparing herself for the pounding she was desperately hoping to receive. I accommodated her, sliding almost all the way out just to pound back deep into her.

She only withstood a few minutes of this before she began moaning quickly and loudly. I knew this meant she was close, and I wanted so badly to push her over that edge. I sped up, getting even more forceful with my thrusts. Her back arch reversed, her head lifting off the bed and her mouth opened wide. At first no sound came out, but soon a loud scream erupted as she squirted all over my pelvis, her pussy squeezing my rod and holding it in place deep in her. This was too much for me, and I quickly began my own moan as I erupted into her for the second time of the night.

After what felt like an eternity, but in reality was probably a minute or so, we both began coming down from our orgasms. I pumped in and out of her a few more times, gently and slowly, finishing and ensuring every bit of what I had I left as deep in her as possible. I pulled out, rolling as carefully as possible back over to my side of the bed.

After a few minutes of basking, she whispered "Just a fantasy, huh. We haven't had sex twice in one night in years, hun."

"Yeah, well your reaction was tough to deny. I had no idea you would be so into all that "dom" and gangbang talk."

"If this is the effect, I'm into it. I am so full of you!"

"You haven't squirted on me in a long time."

She giggled. "Yeah, sorry about that."

"No, I loved it!"

We were quiet for a minute. "You know, there are couples who play around with some of these ideas, like in real life. There are even groups here in town that do this stuff."

"And how would you know about that?" I asked, half playfully.

"Sharon told me about it."

"What?!?"

"Yeah. Sharon and Mark have gone to a few of their parties. The Black Cat Club she called it. She said she had a really good time. I mean she said it was a bit awkward at first, but once she dove into it she really liked it."

"I would have never guessed. When did she tell you all this?"

"I don't know; maybe a month or two ago. We were talking about sex, and she told me her sex life had completely changed after they started going."

"Why were you talking to Sharon about our sex life?" I asked, a bit nervous and embarrassed.

"Don't worry, I didn't share anything specific. You know, we were just talking about marriage, stuff like that. Sex just kind of came up naturally. Anyway, I thought it was interesting."

"Yeah, it is." I was quiet for a moment, thinking. "Are... are you hinting that you would like to go?"

"I don't know, I just thought it was interesting. I mean it would be kind of interesting to check out. She said there is absolutely no pressure to do anything when you are there, and there are plenty of couples that just kind of watch and fool around. She said you have to be sponsored by current members to join, and that she would be happy to sponsor us if we wanted to check it out."

"With them? I don't know." I was quiet again for a few moments, my mind racing. Is this something we could handle? I mean, our relationship is pretty strong; we don't fight much and there aren't any real jealousy issues. Our sex life had cooled quite a bit since our kid was born, but I thought that was pretty normal. I knew I was not usually as adventurous as Mindy; she was always the one pushing us to go out to parties, go hiking and camping, etc. I always worry that I am holding her back, and I hate the thought of that. If this is something she wants to check out, what would the harm be? I trust her, and it's not like Mark would be taking Sharon if this were something dangerous. Finally, I decided. "Why not? If you want to go, and you think you will be ok with it, I am in."

"Ok," she said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The club was having this month's party at the home of one of the members. We met up with Mark and Sharon to discuss logistics (and to hopefully put at ease some of the concerns and anxiety I had been building up in secret). They were quick to explain just how relaxed and safe everything is and how welcoming and chill all of the members were. Sharon admitted she had been petrified the first time Mark talked her into attending, but that it only took a few minutes for that to completely fade away. I felt a bit better and started to get a little excited about the experience. Mindy had warmed up considerably since our decision, and had been extremely affectionate in the bedroom; and once in the garage, many times in the shower; essentially we had been fucking like teenagers for two weeks.

The day of the party arrived. We were supposed to be there around 9 p.m., and we were told it was customary to bring some wine for the hosts. Since I don't know anything about wine, I left that up to Mindy, who had spent that last week preparing for the party. She had purchased a new outfit for herself as well as for me, and had paired the tight black thigh-high dress with black stilettos (something I don't remember seeing her wear since we were dating). She had tried on the new dress multiple times over the last couple of days, obviously a bit anxious and excited. When she came downstairs fully dressed my jaw hit the floor. I had obviously seen her many times in the dress as she had been trying it on, and we have been married for almost ten years, but still the effect she had when everything came together was nothing short of stunning.

Mindy was now thirty, but unlike her claims she had only improved visually with age. She was 5' 2", but the stilettos added three inches. Her skin was like dark caramel, begging to be licked and savored. She had long thick curly black hair running down to her lower back. She was not thin, still carrying a little of the 'baby weight' she gained while carrying our son, but contrary to her view it only made her sexier, accentuating her already curvy figure. Her hips were wide and her ass, normally quite large but assisted by the stilettos to a state of perfection, was absolutely mesmerizing. Her breasts had grown in pregnancy a full cup size and had kept their round, heavy look through her breastfeeding period. In all she resembled a goddess of fertility, and I struggled with the desire to cancel the evening's plans and drag her back upstairs to the bedroom.

Mindy giggled as she pushed away my groping hands and lips, telling me there was plenty of time for that later. She promised I could have my fill of her before the night was over, and I reluctantly acceded and led her to the car, opening her door for her like I had when we were dating.

We pulled up to the address Mark had texted me and parked on the street. There were quite a few cars already parked in the driveway and along the curb, hinting at the large number of couples at the party already. The house was huge, a sprawling one-story hacienda-style home with an open gate crossing a stone-paved walkway leading to a large double-door entrance. Mindy commented on the size of the home as we approached the doorway. I rang the doorbell and the door was opened almost instantly, the host apparently camped at the door ready to welcome their guests.

"Hello! You must be Chris and Mindy! Sharon and Mark have told us all about you. Please come in!" The man was large, loud, and jolly, with a bit of a belly hanging over his belt and a huge smile on his face. The woman standing next to him, apparently his wife or partner, was exactly the opposite, except the smile. She was small and dainty, with a very slim figure, short blonde hair, wearing a white summer dress. Shorter even that Mindy, she immediately wrapped her arm around mine and led me into the home. I looked back as I was ushered into the living room and saw Mindy behind me, smiling and chatting casually with our male host as he led her with us.

"I am Carol, and my husband is David. We are so glad you came to check out our club! Sharon had nothing but nice things to say about you two. Your wife is absolutely darling!" Carol continued on, walking me around the living room and introducing me to everyone. I am terrible with names, so I smiled, nodded, and shook hands pretending there was any chance at all I would remember all of them. Everyone was extremely nice, and contrary to my expectations of a sex club everyone was nicely dressed. It really just felt like a normal dinner party.

"How long have you and David been members of the club?" I asked in between introductions.

"Oh, about four years now. We were some of the founding members actually, with Greg and Melissa. We had been swinging with them for a while, and decided we wanted to expand our 'circle' as it were. Have you and Mindy been swinging long?"

"No, we are new to the scene I guess. We've never done anything like this before."

"Never? Well I am so glad you decided to let us be your first! You will love our club, everyone is very nice and friendly. Respect is our cardinal rule; no one does anything with us they don't want to. There is no pressure; everyone is here just to have a great time."

"Yeah, that is great. I have to admit I was a bit anxious about all of this."

"I would imagine! Well I promise I will take good care of you." She gave me a wink and gently bumped my hip with hers. "Let me get you a drink. What would you like?"

"Vodka, on the rocks."

"Coming right up!" She left me heading to the wet bar in the corner of the room.

Mindy came up behind me and wrapped her arm around mine. "They are definitely a friendly bunch, aren't they?" she whispered.

"That they are. You have a good time with David?"

She laughed. "He is probably the happiest guy I've ever met. Couldn't stop talking about his wife."

"She is a pretty woman."

"Yeah? You seemed to be enjoying her snuggled up on your side." She gave me a sly smile disarming the false jealousy in her comments.

"It wasn't terrible. I would have preferred something a bit softer to press against." I squeezed her against me and kissed her gently. "This isn't exactly what I was expecting."

"Don't worry, David said it will warm up quickly. He said it's normal for everyone to take some time to relax and get in the mood."

Carol returned with my drink, as well as a martini for Mindy; she must have made her request through David. "Here you go, lovebirds. You two keep kissing over her in the corner and we are all going to start thinking you like each other."

Mindy smiled, her arm coming up and resting on my chest. "Maybe just a little."

We mingled dutifully for about an hour, nursing our drinks and having them quickly refilled by our gracious hosts. The men in the room followed Mindy with their eyes all night, especially as she walked away from them. She definitely noticed the attention she was receiving, as I noticed her back arch just a little more when she felt those hungry eyes on her backside. She was clearly loving the attention, all the while whispering comments about the physical attributes of various women in the room to me, obviously trying to turn me on. "That woman over there, talking to David. Her name is Brandy. She has the hottest legs I think I have ever seen. Would you like to see them wrapped around my head?"

This was obviously having the desired effect, and I was struggling to keep my quite solid erection hidden in my slacks. She would giggle every time I shifted, and her hand or hips would 'accidently' brush my crotch regularly.

As the night went on everyone seemed to have the same lascivious feelings. Sharon and Mark had arrived about half an hour after us and in less than ten minutes Sharon was sitting on David's lap on the sofa, while Mark chatted comfortably with Brandy and her husband Clark. Carol had pulled a younger blonde man into the corner and was kissing him quite vigorously, her hand caressing his crotch over his pants. David watched, his hand slipping down the front of Sharon's dress as she laid back and rested her head on his shoulder. Sharon's hand slipped behind her, her shoulder moving slowly up and down clearly caressing David's member. Mindy and I watched all of this with unabashed fascination; it was truly like a porn starting in real life right in front of us.

Mindy was clearly enjoying what she was seeing. Her hand slipped down the front of my slacks and found my cock, which was already quite hard as I watched David slip Sharon's dress down, revealing her left breast. He kneaded her breast playfully as she reached up with her free hand to pull the other breast out.

I pulled my eyes away to see Carol in the corner with her blonde stud, on her knees with his cock deep in her mouth. I reached around Mindy, caressing her breast over her dress as I loosened my belt so she could get a little more freedom of movement. Her free hand caught mine at my belt and she leaned back into me and whispered "take it off."

I released the clasp of my belt and she unbuttoned my slacks. They slid down to my knees, and she quickly slid my boxers down to reveal my rock-hard cock. It was such a strange experience to be revealed to a room full of people, including two close friends like that. I expected to be anxious or embarrassed, but I found that I was not. It was a liberating experience, and I felt in some ways proud, masculine.

Mindy stroked my exposed member, drawing a small drop of precum to its head. As she milked it Sharon got up off David's lap and approached, her breasts still exposed and swinging gently as she walked. "Looks like someone found a way to relax and enjoy themselves." Sharon leaned over and kissed Mindy lightly on the cheek. "I am so very glad you two came tonight."

Mindy leaned forward and kissed Sharon on the lips, pulling her into a deep, passionate kiss. Sharon pressed her body into Mindy, her right hand roaming over Mindy's lower back and ass while her left hand slid up my leg and met Mindy's hand around my cock. Mindy released me, allowing Sharon to begin stroking me as she fondled my wife. I reached up and grasped her left breast, pulling it to my mouth. I kissed it a few times then latched my lips around her arreola and sucked her nipple into my mouth. I felt Mindy's hand run through my hair as she gently pushed my head into Sharon, her mouth moving down to suck in Sharon's other nipple. I felt Sharon's fingers rub over the head of my cock, spreading the collecting precum over her fingers and using it as lube.

Mindy and I shared Sharon's breasts for quite a while, occasionally meeting each other's gaze. My left hand roamed freely over Mindy's body, pulling her dress up over her ass and finding she had neglected to wear panties to the party. She was incredibly wet and the heat emanating from her crotch was palpable. I moved to slide a finger into her only to find a hand blocking my access; Sharon already had two fingers in my wife and was aggressively penetrating her. Mindy was grinding down on her hand, moaning around the nipple in her mouth.

I pulled Sharon's tit out of my mouth, using my right hand to knead it and pull gently on her extremely erect nipple. Sharon pulled the other nipple out of Mindy's mouth and slid down my legs to her knees. I looked over to watch her finger-fucking Mindy, her hand coated in Mindy's juices. Mindy looked deeply into my eyes as another person was penetrating her, her gaze full of love, passion and lust. I reached up and grabbed the hair on the back of Mindy's head and pulled her into a deep kiss while Sharon sucked the head of my cock into her warm wet mouth.

I pulled away from Mindy, still holding her head close to mine. "Get on your knees," I told her. Holding my gaze she smiled and dropped dutifully to her knees. "Take off your dress." She did, slowly pulling it up and over her head while Sharon continued fingering her wet pussy. I broke my gaze away from Mindy's eyes to look around the room; everyone had been watching our interaction. Mark and David both had their cocks out and hard, stroking them slowly as they savored their now uninhibited view of Mindy's body. "Mindy, I want to watch you suck their dicks."

Yukaz
Yukaz
50 Followers
12