Cape of Good Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around the room and sat on a chair in my bedroom and spent the next hour playing with my phone. An hour later, when I walked back into the room, Adio and Mamma were still swaying on my romantic playlist that was playing.

At night, I was horny even before we turned in and started to make out. I guess it was my mind playing tricks with me. I started kissing Adio as soon as we were alone in the room.

Adio kissed me hungrily and we were in each other's mouth in no time.

Having Mamma in his arms, for a long time, up close, got Adio worked up too, I believe. He spent far little time licking my pussy than he usually did.

He hastily slurped my pussy and got me wet. Soon he was ready to plunge inside my pussy with his dick. He climbed up and waited for me to hold his dick to guide him in. I intentionally delayed a little, bringing my hand to his cock.

Adio didn't wait for me to handle the ritual of showing Adio jr. the direction. He held the base of his cock, looked below, and aimed. His rushed efforts made him act clumsily and ended up taking him longer than usual to go into my pussy.

When eventually Adio was inside my pussy, instead of his usual slow build-up on his thrusts, he was hasty. I smiled pleasantly; I knew why.

He shut his eyes and probably resolved to get his act in control. Or possibly he was imagining it was Mamma that he was laying it in.

Because he didn't slow down at all, I knew it was the latter. I loved it.

"Aaanngh, Aaanngh," I exulted as I climaxed excitedly after Adio had spurted his cum deep inside my pussy. With each spurt, he shoved in and then withdrew a bit, and shoved back into my pussy for another spurt.

-----

Early next morning, I woke up to an alarm I had set.

I told Adio before he went for a jog with Mamma, "You need to go to the office today and return late after ten. Please tell Mamma some excuse on the jog today."

He didn't question me. It was implied that I wanted to have some alone-time with Mamma.

"When you return, if you find me in bed, make sure you make love to me. You were hasty last night. I don't know where your head was. But I want to be nicely and slowly fucked tonight."

Adio was surprised at how purposeful I sounded. He was confused, but defensive at the same time, at my having caught his lack of attention the previous night.

He nodded. He bent down as I lay in bed and kissed me. "I'll bowl you over tonight babe."

Then he walked out. Mamma was waiting in the drawing-room for him, stretching herself.

-----

After breakfast, Adio left us around noon having already told Mamma that he had something urgent that had come up and that he shall be back before dinner.

"Maria, I really apologize for ditching you today, but this one is unavoidable. I shall make it up to you, I'm sorry." He apologized to Mamma.

"Please don't worry. Please do your work and we will meet again at dinner." Mamma said, ignorant to my instructions to Adio.

He bent and kissed her cheek, and then me on my lips before leaving out, dressed for the office.

Mamma and I lazed around a bit. Unaware of my plan of getting her alone, she offered, "what do you want to do today? Shopping?"

"no Mamma. I want to spend the day with you. Adio has been hogging you all this while and I haven't had the time to sit with you alone, and I'd like that." I said adoringly, doe-eyed.

Mamma smiled at my loving admission. It made her happy, I could see.

We sat in her bed until lunch, hugging, talking. Most of my conversation was about Adio and how adorable was he, and how good he treated me, and so on.

The fact the Mamma approved of Adio, was a great comfort. The conversation became easy.

We had lunch at the table and then we shifted into my bedroom. I showed her photographs of a couple of my short vacations with Adio.

I told her about Adio's plan of starting his own newspaper in the coming days. Mamma like that he was entrepreneurial and a go-getter.

Mamma checked with me if I had met any of his family.

I told her, "I know about them but hadn't met them yet. His father is a farmer and they have some land of their own. His brother helps his dad, Adio is not interested in farming. His mother was diabetic and passed away a couple of years back."

Mamma quizzed me, "how long do you think you are going to hide about your family's business from him?"

"Mamma, it kills me that I have to keep it from him. But initially, I wanted him to like me for me and that's why I kept it from him. Now I am worried that if he finds out, I don't know what he will think and do. I am scared."

I added, "I had already told him about you, about Pappa. About how much you love me."

Mamma hugged me lovingly and soothed me. Her advice was, "tell him soon so that both of you can build confidence in each other and trust."

After a long silence, I asked her, "Mamma, What I asked you yesterday."

"Elmarie..." she said exasperated.

"Mamma listen to me. I have to tell you this. Please... please listen. Mamma, I want to talk to you about this. I have slept with Will and with Nick. I have spoken to my friends also and I assure you Adio's member is big...huge. Initially, I was worried, how it would fit in but he has been most considerate."

Mamma looked at me, open mouth, not knowing what to say.

"Mamma, every time we make love he has to lick me, for like ten minutes, so I am wet enough for him to enter, and then also it stretches me sooo beaaautifully, I can't tell you, Mamma," I stressed on how nicely he makes love to me, along with expression.

Mamma listened.

"Then he holds me in his hands and makes slow love to me for an hour. My friends are jealous. They tell me it's over for them in fifteen minutes." I announced as if that was blasphemy.

Mamma's mouth opened to say something but she didn't know what to comment.

We weren't talking for the first time about something sexual, but this was possibly the first time I was this explicit with her.

"Now that I know how to get loved, how to get taken care of, there is no way I can settle for anything else, smaller, or shorter."

Mamma was bewildered and her lips still didn't shut fully.

Emboldened, I told her, "Mamma, I cannot believe you have had to miss this out-of-the-world experience."

Mamma said, "Okay. I am glad, infact I am more than glad - I am Happy, that Adio is a considerate, kind, and loving sexual partner to you. I couldn't wish and pray any less for you and it makes me happy that you are happy." She was going to put an end to the discussion but I cut in.

"Thank you, Mamma." I threw my bomb, "I want you to experience it as well."

"What?" she said shocked. If she wasn't loud, it was only because of her nature. I had never seen her raise her voice.

"Mamma, I have thought about it how to have Adio make love to you..." I went on.

"WHAT?" she emphasized in her shock, still unclear she had heard what she had heard.

"Mamma, please be calm. I want you to please listen to me calmly."

She was too stunned to say anything again.

Over the next hour, I mellowed her down. Over yet another hour, I convinced her of my plan. I threatened her and I cajoled her and finally got my way.

The plan was in play.

-----

We ate late and we ate little. I messaged Adio, "Mamma is tired and sleeping early. I am horny as hell and I want to wake up with your dick inside of me. Make love to me all night."

I got her to lay naked in my bed, on the side I sleep in daily.

Mamma lay tentatively; jittery as what I was making her do. I pulled every inch of drapes, ensured when the lights are turned off, there isn't any ray of light peering in from anywhere. I double-checked it, switching it off myself.

When satisfied, I bent on Mamma and kissed her on her lips and told her, "Mamma, This is going to be a transformative experience for you. Adio is mind-blowing. I just wish I could tell him it is you in bed with him. I can't imagine how thick his cock would be then." I lowered my hand into her pussy and gave her a rub; Mamma twitched, and I giggled.

I kissed her one final time, and said, "Enjoy it, Mamma. I love you."

Mamma might have been reliving every part of the conversation when I wore her down but now that she was in there, there was no going back.

I put a post-it note outside our bedroom door, something I did if I had an instruction to give Adio. "Take me to the moon," I wrote, Frank Sinatra style.

Adio entered the pitch dark room, with only a small light coming from the hallway. Before shutting the door he shucked his trousers and his boxers. Acclimatizing to the darkness, he slowly trekked to the bed. As was his style, he started with the feet. He kissed Mamma's toes sending shivers right into her heart, and when he started licking Mamma's toes it sent shivers right into her pussy.

He slowly moved up on her feet, her calves, licking his way to her thighs. Mamma started to move in anticipation. Adio trudged on, unfazed. He spent time layering the insides of her thighs with his saliva. When he reached her pussylips, she was wet in desire.

Adio tenderly kissed her pussy and felt her pussy pulse. He started licking her pussy lips from outside, Mamma shivered. Adio then pulled her pussy lips with his lips, Mamma whimpered. He took them in and sucked her pussy lips, Mamma trembled.

The hair on her pussy mound created beautiful tickly sensations on his nose. Enthused, Adio decided to go in. He peeled her pussy lips with his tongue and slowly dove in.

Mamma moaned, "mmmmmmm."

His licks inside were slow, easy, and yet heavy, as he applied pressure with his tongue to every inch that he scraped. His tongue gave Mamma a good idea of what was coming her way.

Mamma wondered how much deeper he would go. When she felt he could go no further, she opened her thighs, her hands reached behind his head, and she pulled him in, adding another inch of playground for his tongue.

Mamma gasped in delight.

Mamma was no longer a mute participant. Mamma encouraged Adio with her hands, and by raising her butt to allow him access. Her body shook and spasmed, giving him approval, that whatever he was doing was excellent.

Adio thought it was time. He tried to pull out. In disbelief, Mamma pulled on his head to stay. Confused, Adio lingered some more. He changed tack and stimulated her clitoris with his tongue.

She groaned her endorsement and started cumming hard, "UNNNNggh." Conflicted to stay quiet and by her need for a release.

Adio went on and on, clearing every bit of her juice that her pussy released and only moved ahead when he felt her hands on his hands had relaxed her grip.

Satisfied, Adio moved up on her pussy mound and nuzzled in the very light pubic hair on her. He licked her navel and kept moving his tongue on her skin until he had reached her breasts. He made love to each breast slowly and licked every inch thoroughly before sucking on her hard nipple.

His tongue playing with the rubbery nipple got her shivering again. Her hand returned behind his head, encouraging him to keep on doing what he was doing.

But Adio had other plans, he moved up on her clavicle and then her neck. His dick started tapping her pussy. She knew it was time. She tried to recollect my instructions to her.

"Mamma, If you think you have had a large cock inside you, prepare to be surprised. Once his dick taps on your pussy, it's his way of asking me to help. I usually take his dick in both my hands, one lower than the other and I guide the head of his dick into my pussy about half an inch. That's all I have ever been able to get him in and that too because he has sucked me wet, so I am lubricated. After that Adio has to apply pressure and I assure you he is going to be slow. You will feel every inch going inside, every inch opening you up as you have never been before."

Mamma shivered inwardly upon feeling Adio's cock tap her pussy. She slowly removed her hands from behind him and squeezed them down between their bellies, to reach his dick. Surprisingly, she had no compunction until she got hold of his cock. Yet neither of her hands could find a full grip and complete a loop. It was then that it hit her, 'what she was going to do.'

Even as Mamma struggled in her mind to guide him in, Adio helped nudge forward and got his dick to touch in between her pussy lips. Upon seeing no resistance, he started to sink in. Involuntarily her hands, too, were guiding Adio perfectly.

Mamma hastily removed her hands, and one of them rushed to cover her lips. She felt she was going to cry out loud. Her other hand flew behind Adio's neck pulling on him.

Adio took this sign of encouragement to push in further. As was expected, the crown of his cock found the harshest resistance from her pussy lips, and from there on, it was one very long deep dive into heaven.

Mamma regretted agreeing to this only for the first few seconds that Adio was going in, but then pleasure took over. After that, every bone, every muscle, every cognitive power in her, desired for more.

After the first couple of inches had gone in, the girth of Adio's cock expanded Mamma's pussy deliciously, and the pleasure currents overwhelmed her, thoroughly.

Mamma recollected what I had told her, "I assure you, Mamma, you have never felt anything like this in your life."

Mamma thanked me a million times over the next minute, even as Adio continued his dive inside her.

When Adio touched the bottom inside Mamma, he was just about three-fourth in. It was a couple of inches more than he could with me. Delighted, he stayed in and let Mamma acclimatize with the cock inside of her.

Mamma took long, deep breaths, but they were still rapid like a panting dog. Her chest was heaving under Adio, who had raised himself on his elbows above Mamma. Adio's chest brushed on her nipples.

When he felt Mamma was ready, he started to withdraw. Mamma panicked, even while she knew he was going to come back in. On impulse, her hands went behind his butt and held him. Adio knew what he was doing. He took it slow and steady.

Adio withdrew almost completely from her pussy. Then he started his journey back in. Mamma relaxed a bit and welcomed him back in.

Adio brought his lips up from her neck to her chin and kissed her. Then he slowly moved to her lips, and they kissed. Mamma let his tongue in, and they tongue kissed for eternity. He paused the thrusts. Except for twitching his cock inside her, pulsing it inside her pussy, Adio made not push-or-pull moves. He stuck to playing with her mouth.

Mamma felt Adio's cock pulsing inside her repeatedly. On one occasion, Mamma squeezed her pussy. Given that it was already supremely stretched, the move was only symbolic, but Adio felt it on his cock. He smiled in her mouth, and she giggled back, silently.

Adio kept his lips on hers and started his slow withdrawal again and an even slow dive back in. The friction had eased a lot, but Adio kept the pace of his lovemaking glacial.

Mamma had never known lovemaking of this kind existed. It was dream-like, and she was indeed dreaming.

Mamma wrapped her hands around Adio's back and hugged him as he went back up and came back in.

By the time Adio spurted his cum into Mamma's pussy for the first time, he had made Mamma cum at least four times with his tongue and his cock.

As demanded by me, he never let Mamma sleep. He kept on fucking her all night long until Mamma forgot the count of how many climaxes and orgasms she had in that one night.

Mamma went for a ride to the moon and back, and yet she somehow managed to muffle her exults and kept her moans to a minimum. In her mind, she was trying to maintain a veil on her identity in the dark of the room.

-----

Mamma and I both knew Adio was an early morning person. It was upon me to reverse the switch. My alarm was set for four am. I got up and reached my bedroom.

Mamma was sleeping on my side of the bed and Adio in the middle, on his back. Mamma was half riding him with her leg on his groin and her hand on his chest and her head resting in his armpit.

I tapped her a couple of times silently, but to no avail. I peeled Mamma's leg off from above Adio, hoping it would get her up. I managed to get her leg off, but she was still limp.

I pulled on Mamma's shoulder, and that got her up. Neither of us could see clearly, but my hands on her told her it was me. She slowly got out of Adio's arm. As Mamma sat groggily sideways on my bed, I took her face in my palms to check on her. Then I bent and kissed her on the lips slowly. She didn't resist or respond.

I helped her up and she slowly got settled and walked out silently from my room. I didn't click shut the door, to avoid any noise. Then I slipped next to Adio and into his arm just as Mamma was moments earlier.

-----

When Adio got up in the morning, I stirred as well. I was already half-awake, even though I had barely slept all night.

"good morning, Elmarie," Adio said, seeing that I was moving to get up.

Without wishing him, I turned to pull myself over him. I laid straight on him, my face into his. I kissed his lips once, and I asked, "How'd it go?"

He raised a brow and smiled, looking into my eyes. I took it for granted that Adio could figure out that it was Mamma he made love to all night long. As far as I knew him, it would have been a no-brainer for him.

Adio must have wondered if it was a ruse I was trying to pull, then I was being silly. There was no way he would caress Mamma's body without figuring out it wasn't me. There was no way he would lick and suck Mamma's pussy without knowing it wasn't me. Surely how could he kiss Mamma without knowing that it wasn't me?

We didn't bother with the details and parked it for later. Adio sighed deeply and took a long breath, teasing me. "Oh, Elmarie. I can't believe you did this. She is the most wonderful, and the sexiest, and the most sensuous person I have made love to."

I grinned out wide. Not even a tiny bit jealous. That amused Adio a bit. "go on," I asked.

"I started with kissing her all over. Then I lick her pussy, and I kissed her boobs, and then I sucked her nipples. I kissed her beautiful lips. I made love to her five times all night and got her to climax every time. Before that, I got her to climax sucking and licking her pussy" He said with a lot more pep in his voice.

I loved it. I was already naked, so was Adio. My groin caressed his half-hard dick. His hands came down on my butt, and his palms caressed both my cheeks slowly.

"Tell me more," I asked in a sultry voice.

Adio took me through a blow-by-blow account of how he made love to Mamma, and I got mad with lust by the end of it.

As I rubbed my body on Adio's, he, too, got hard reliving his nighttime sexcapade with Mamma. Verbally reliving their moves made it extra erotic for both him and me.

I moved to pull him into my pussy. It had never worked in the past. Given the size of Adio's cock, it had been a ritual for him to suck me for a good ten minutes and get me wet before sending his cock in my pussy. He, of course, had done the same with Mamma last night.

Added to the fact that I had been horny all night, now I was dripping wet as he recounted the entire night's session for me. The fact that Mamma knew she was fucking her future son-in-law, and the fact that Adio knew he was knowingly made love to his future mother-in-law only got me wetter than ever.

I took his cock in my hand and pulled it straight. Then I rose higher on his chest to get it between my pussy lips. His cock's entry inside me was easier than it has ever been.

As I sank lower, Adio sank deeper in my pussy. If the usual method for him to penetrate me without ripping my pussy, was to lick and suck me to get me wet enough, we had just discovered another method. Get me hot and horny enough to make it happen.