Cape of Good Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate our lunches in awkward silence. Adio tried his best to get the conversation going but it ended up in a blank.

Late in the afternoon, as we sat in the drawing-room listening to music, not really talking enough, Mamma lifted the mood up a bit when she said, "Elmarie, let's go get dressed up. I will wear the dress you bought me and let's go someplace fancy for dinner."

More than dinner, I perked up on the offer that she was willing to wear the dress I had made her buy. That's my Mamma, knowing what to do and when.

We hopped together to my bedroom and stayed in all evening. We got out only at seven all dolled up.

Adio whistled in compliment to Mamma and me rubbing his eyes in jest and disbelief.

Mamma looked ravishing in her dress. A beautiful woman of her personality can turn a normal piece of clothing into chic.

The dress she wore was a black high-waisted cotton jumpsuit. The loose bottom cotton pants flared well on her legs and made her five-five frame look taller. The upper part of the jumpsuit had large buttons on one side and the top snuggled around her breasts nicely. The dress ended on top of her breasts. Two thin straps went over her shoulders revealing the lack of a bra or absence of a visible one.

I accompanied Mamma in a backless, short dress that ended on my thighs. The dress had a halter neck, covering my front completely. I was sure Adio would be walking behind me all evening today.

After praising both of us personally, he changed into smart trousers and a jacket before escorting us both on his arms.

His compliment to us leaned more towards Mamma than me, "you both look gorgeous. Sensual Sisters, I say." I loved him.

We headed towards the Cape of Good Hope, driving around for a while in the fine weather before reaching our destination, the Two Oceans restaurant.

There was not a single man who did not turn to look and drool as we entered.

Before we returned, Mamma and I asked Adio, "We want to walk on the beach for a while."

He shrugged, and we went to the beach, leaving our heels in the car.

Mamma and I walked hand-in-hand, and I thanked her, "Thank you, Mamma."

"Whatever for?" She said, surprised.

"Oh, just being you," I replied, smiling.

She cupped my face and kissed my cheek, and then we continued walking.

"Mamma, I have an idea about tonight." I coyly asked Mamma.

She smirked, looking towards me. She didn't know if she could handle another intense night with Adio. She was in doubt if he knew it had been her. She had sensed his manner towards her change a wee bit. If Adio was doing something subconsciously, it wasn't his fault. If he was making love to this gorgeous creature in the dark of the night, how could he not crave for a good stare during the day to appreciate her beauty?

I ignored her response and told her the plan. If she agreed for tonight, she said it was mainly because she wanted to indulge me. I knew it was a lot more than that.

We strolled on the beach hand-in-hand with Adio a few steps behind us.

Later that night, I asked Mamma to be ready with the plan. She softly nodded, embarrassed that her heart was guiding her instead of her mind.

I felt evil in doing what I was planning to do, but I just had to.

After a small sit-down back at home, we retired to our rooms.

"Mamma, you must be naked and stand outside my bedroom door. As soon as Adio goes to the toilet to brush his teeth before he comes to bed, we have to swiftly, and silently, switch." I had asked her.

It was way too easy for me, with both willing participants. All I had to do was ask Adio, "stay in the bathroom for a few minutes while Mamma and I make the switch," and he gladly obliged. Then he kissed me lovingly.

A few minutes later, I walked out naked of my pitch-dark bedroom to find my beautiful Mamma standing equally naked waiting for me. As soon as I saw her, I kissed her cheek and let her take my place in the bed. Adio made some random low noises from the bathroom, reassuring us that he was busy in the bathroom.

The only light that trickled in the bedroom was from the hall. And once Mamma was in my bed, I flicked the light shut. The hallway became as dark as the bedroom now.

Satisfied, I closed the door far enough but didn't click it shut and went back to my bedroom.

Before I could even go inside my bedroom, I heard Adio exit the bathroom. He scanned the room and clicked the bathroom light shut before heading towards the bed.

I sank into my bed, satisfied.

Adio ceremoniously started with Mamma's feet, then moved to her legs, and then to her pussy. It took him a good ten minutes to reach there.

For the next twenty minutes, he licked, sucked, and played with her pussy before she could take no more.

Mamma moaned, whimpered, and writhed in bed, and her hands on the back of his head pulled him up, egging him to go ahead and enter her with something bigger. She was ready.

Adio obliged and licked and kissed her tummy, her breasts, her clavicle, her neck, and then stopping on her lips.

They kissed and kissed until Mamma became anxious and remembered that Adio's dick needed guidance to go in. She lowered her hands between them and held his dick in both her hands. A low sigh released from her lips as she realized what a large tool lay in her hands. It was going to drill into her soon.

Mamma guided him to her pussy lips, Adio was equally anxious and did not delay the next part. He slowly and steadily pushed as his crown went in her pussy.

Mamma let out a sigh of pleasure; deep pleasure. "Aaaagh," she moaned softly.

She wondered how she was ever going to get back to normal sex. There was nothing so fulfilling she had ever felt.

Adio kept going in slowly, and his lips fell upon her face, and they reattached in a loving kiss as his cock found its way inside. Mamma's hands returned behind his head and his neck, pulling him into a long passionate kiss.

Adio stayed inside her and teased her by pulsing his cock and twitching it. Their kiss turned into smiles, and Mamma pulled her hips up, asking him for more. Once again, Adio obliged and started his pull out until he had only about an inch left inside her. Then he went back in slowly. He repeated this again and again.

Each time Adio hit bottom with his cock inside her, Mamma whimpered a low moan. By the twentieth thrust, her juices were flowing like a tap. She started to spasm and convulse. Adio held her in his hands and continued to kiss her.

Adio patiently waited for Mamma to settle down before starting to take her yet on another joyride. On her second journey to heaven, she felt a lot more hands on her skin. But her head was groggy, and she was buzzing in lust and passion. She thought she must be imagining things.

Hands, tongue, and caresses all over her body added to her pleasure. Her second orgasm rocked her, along with Adio spraying inside her. His cum and sperm landing deep in her. The feeling was supreme.

Adio felt hands on his butt and pushing him aside. He recognized it was me but was surprised nonetheless.

I pushed him off from between Mamma's legs, and I dived inside her pussy headfirst. I wanted a taste of Mamma's juices mixed with Adio's. I licked the heady concoction flowing out, and after clearing the overflow, I moved into her pussy. The mixture inside was headier than I could have assumed, and I slurped enthusiastically.

Adio attached himself to her breast and kissed her nipple, and slowly went on to her mouth.

Mamma was in a trance, not knowing how was Adio doing this to her? Mamma kept producing juices, and I kept slurping them.

I pulled Adio between her legs to take her one more time. He happily wobbled between her legs. Neither of them noticed the light from the hallway, that lit the room sufficiently to identify the additional member to the party.

Mamma kept her eyes shut as Adio entered her one more time, with far more ease than he had the first time around. I replaced Adio on her lips and kissed her. With pleasure, she accepted me inside her mouth and licked my tongue. With her hands in my hair, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

Mamma got a taste of a mixture of Adio and her juices from her daughter's tongue and lips. This, when Adio's giant cock pumped her pussy. She was so overwhelmed by it all that she started to spasm one more time. Mamma tensed in her orgasm and shook slowly as her climax coursed through her.

Mamma reconciled with the fact that by joining them, I had revealed her identity to Adio and he was now happily and willingly making love to her. Concupiscence consumed all of us, and Mamma participated willingly from that point on.

Adio pulled out of Mamma and nudged me straight. He entered my very wet pussy with ease as Mamma watched. I nestled my head in her bosom as Adio opened my pussy up like he usually did. Wet or no, it still stretches me sweetly every time Adio goes inside my pussy with his cock.

Adio made love to Mamma and me all night long. One or the other of us passed out or napped for a bit while the other two kept on. The relay lovemaking lasted well into the morning as passions just refused to cede.

When I woke up, Adio was in the bathroom, and I lay on Mamma's arm, both of us on our backs. I pulled Mamma towards me, turning her, and I nuzzled into her to rest for some more time.

-----

Adio went for a jog to refresh himself. Mamma woke me up from between her breasts and caressed my cheek and my hair.

I looked up into her face and squinted my eyes in an apology. She smiled and let me off easily. She bent into my face and kissed my cheek.

I loved her too much, and she loved me to death.

We had showered, and Mamma was making breakfast - eggs, bacon, and toast with tea. Adio came back from his jog and wished both of us, "good morning Maria, morning, Elmarie."

Both of us returned his greeting, and the tone put him at ease.

He showered as we ate. When Adio came in for breakfast, we were almost finished and were sipping our tea.

Surprisingly, the awkwardness was far less than I expected between Mamma and Adio.

All of us avoided discussing anything from the previous night and stuck to other normal-life discussions. More about stuff like what we should be doing on the day.

Mamma suggested Stellenbosch. Both of us readily agreed.

We planned to leave for Stellenbosch in the afternoon. I knew friends of our family owned a vineyard there, but I had never visited the place.

I was glad to do the road trip. The whole point was that we would be together. I was happy that we were enjoying the company, and you start appreciating even the mundane when you have people you love around you.

Mamma wore one of my dresses, and I wore jeans with a tube top. Mamma asked if she could drive Adio's truck? It would be a first for her. Adio took the passenger seat. Not wanting to be left out, I took his lap. I sat sideways with my legs turned in, between the two of them, on the seat, with my back on the passenger door. Adio put one of his arms behind me to cushion me on the door.

Mamma was a natural and we cruised the two-hour long drive on the highway and chatted most of the time.

Once we had reached the vineyard, Mamma said, "I liked the rugged feel of the truck. I liked driving it."

Adio smiled and nodded.

Mamma took us through the vineyards as if she knew it well. It was owned by an old friend of hers. Her friend's family owned a few in the region. Incidentally, at that time, they weren't around but an advance message from Mamma to them helped us get a grand tour.

We even lounged at their idyllic home that sat in one corner of the estate. We were served lunch and we tried some of their best wines.

Having consumed the least, on the way back, I took the wheel and asked Adio, "I think Mamma deserves to sit back and enjoy her ride back home."

Mamma took Adio's lap in the exact same style as I had on the way over. The return trip was less chatty. We were tired in any case, plus the wine had had some effect.

Adio's arm was behind Mamma to cushion her against the door and his hand on her shoulder. A few miles later, he pulled her into his chest to let her rest, and her head drifted into his neck.

Adio brought his hand up in front and caressed her neck as Mamma closed her eyes. He opened his palm to hold her cheek and brought his lips down onto hers. I smiled and shifted my gaze back to the road, slowing the truck to twenty miles an hour.

Until we reached home, taking an hour longer than we should have, Adio stayed inside her mouth and his hand inside her dress playing with her tits. I was amazed as to why he was not playing with her pussy, even though he had complete access. But that was Adio, his foreplay was as languid as his lovemaking.

Mamma was in heat when we reached home around seven.

None of us were interested in dinner. Mamma was way too worked up, so was Adio. Mamma was going to turn into her bedroom when I blocked her way and directed her into ours.

Mamma smiled and gave in to my insistence.

Our clothes came off quicker than expected, and Adio was deep inside her first before he thought of paying any serious attention to me. I lay next to Mamma and waited for my turn, keeping myself busy on her tits and her lips.

-----

In the morning, we woke up on my bed. Adio was again up and ready for his jog. I wondered where he got all his energy.

I snuggled back into Mamma's bosom as she held me into her chest. Adio asked Mamma to join her for the jog.

I tried to resist, held her tight, and moaned, "mmmm."

Adio was insistent as well and coaxed Mamma to join him for the jog.

I was famished, so I showered and ate breakfast before they were back home. Both went for their showers while I prepared their breakfast. Both of them joined me at the breakfast table a while later. They ate while I sipped my tea.

During breakfast, Adio said, "I hope we aren't going anywhere today. It's Sunday."

The week had run by us faster than we would have wanted. We both knew Adio was joking about it being Sunday. He meant that he'd be happy to stay home with us to get Mamma to forget what day it was.

Both of us laughed at his theatrics and nodded in agreement. We also wanted to stay back home on Mamma's last day in Cape Town.

About an hour later, with light music in the background, as we sat in the drawing-room when Adio came from the bedroom purposefully. He cleared his throat, "hhhhmmhhh," as if he wanted our attention for something he had to say.

Both of us looked towards him, still sitting in our sofa chairs. Once he had our attention, Adio stood in front of me, looked me in the eye, and smiled.

Then he dished out a small box from his pocket, bent on one knee in front of me. I gushed in delight and looked at him, shouting, "AAAAAAYYYY," even before he could say anything.

Adio's smile widened, and he opened the box to reveal a diamond ring in it and said, "Elmarie, You know, I love you. I can't imagine living without you. Would you be so kind to marry me?"

I bent forward and kissed him on the lips. I had practiced the answer for such a long time in my head. I was dying to say 'YES'. Shout, if I had to.

But a lot had happened recently, and I pulled back from his lips and said instead, "Adio, you know I love you. You know I want to marry you. But..." I paused for effect. Adio was perplexed. "...I can't unless Mamma agrees," I announced.

On hearing this, Adio took a sigh of relief. He said, "Oh. I already took her permission first."

I looked towards Mamma, and she was grinning. We both exchanged smiles, and she nodded.

I offered Adio my hand and said, "well, in that case, Yes...Yes, I will marry you."

Adio put a ring on my finger and kissed me lovingly in front of Mamma. Then I saw the ring and laughed. In joy, I stood up and hugged Mamma in her chair, and I kissed her cheek ten times.

I had lived up to my pact with Mamma, and she had honored her by being open-minded about Adio.

Adio gave me a small bouquet as well.

-----

Between that momentous week and our wedding, I told Adio about my family in detail.

Adio was amused, and because he loved me, he overlooked it.

I convinced him into agreeing to start his newspaper in Johannesburg. I implored him to appreciate my career as well. "I had promised Pappa that I will be joining him at the bank soon after my studies."

Adio appreciated that I postponed my career at the bank for him, and he returned my gesture with equal force.

-----

After our marriage, Adio and I settled in Johannesburg. Instead of choosing to stay at a different house, we moved into my parents' estate.

Of course, if Adio had an impression about the size of Pappa's fortune, he was only going to have to multiply it manifold to come near it.

Mamma had been keen to spend her energy on something productive and given her compatibility with Adio, she offered to start a newspaper. She asked Adio to lead it as its Chief Editor, and she would remain its Publisher.

They spent many months working on it, and more. About a year later, Adio and Mamma launched - Die Nuus.

I joined Pappa's bank as a Director. He took me under his wing and mentored me for a larger role that would come later.

Our living arrangements were such that the second floor of the house was our family's private space. Mamma and Pappa's had three rooms to themselves that included their bedroom, Pappa's study, and their living room. Adio and I had an identical set of three rooms on the same floor.

The estate employed approximately forty persons. Noone but a couple of close trusted servants had access to the second floor.

Pappa traveled a lot around the world on business, and on those occasions, Mamma obviously slept with us in our room.

Life has been sweet ever since.

More, later.

-----

Author's note

Please share your comments. Will really appreciate it.