Cape of Good Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every inch of his cock that my pussy enveloped raised the level of lust and desire in my body. Soon enough, I was rocking hard and fast. I pulled myself up using the support of my hands on his chest and started to buck.

The rodeo was not the most ideal position for us because the tendency of gravity is that he goes way too deep when I lose control of my enthusiasm. But this morning, all caution was thrown to wind, and I rocked his world and mine, and then I came down crying out loud, "Oh, Adio., aaaaahhhh, annngh."

I can't remember how many times he sprayed in me but I do remember his spray reaching way deeper than it usually did with me. I smiled inwardly and relished the feeling.

-----

To think there won't be awkwardness at the breakfast table was preposterous.

To soothe things down a notch, gamely, I said, "Mamma, I am sorry Adio couldn't take you out for a jog today. I didn't let him sleep all night."

"Elmarie!" Mamma exclaimed.

Adio was in the kitchen fetching our plates and smiled, looking away.

We made small talk about what should be the plan for the day.

"What do you wanna do today, Mamma?" I asked.

"I'd like to go shopping and see if we can buy something." Hinting she was short of stuff to wear.

"I think it's a great idea. Let's go and do some shopping today. At Adio's expense." I added in the last.

Mamma protested, "No, Elmarie, I couldn't even..."

I cut her off, "He has taken enough advantage of you yesterday." After letting my innuendo have them squirm, I added, "We should make Adio pay for ditching you yesterday, despite assuring you that he won't leave until you have gone back to Johannesburg."

Adio volunteered, "Indeed, Maria. It's the least I can do."

Mamma waved him off and left it to be tackled later.

We just hung around until noon and then went to Canal Walk. The weather was friendly, and I made Mamma wear one of my dresses. It revealed a lot on the top of her breasts, and it had a high skirt that didn't go until the bottom of her thighs.

After going through some window shopping, we found a couple of shops where Mamma went in and tried some stuff. None of what she was looking at was her taste in terms of elegance and designers. But she was worried that with Adio paying for the dress, it would be odd if she ended up buying something extravagant.

The first dress she bought was conservative, and then I coaxed her into buying another. I virtually had to drag her to try one that I liked and stood in front of her trial room until she showed me how she looked in it.

I had silently dragged through the day, with my tummy doing double rolls in anxiety. I was willing to wait for Mamma to bring up the subject of the previous night, and she did.

"do you think Adio knows?" She asked acting all nonchalant.

I walked into her unbolted trial room and shut the door behind. I said in a soft, cool tone, "Mamma. My plan did not fail. Adio thinks he fucked me all night. It could well be that he did it thinking of you all the while."

Mamma giggled and I laughed with her. She seemed to be relieved.

"In fact, he even said, 'Elmarie, what got into you last night. I loved the way you felt.'" I articulated a remark from Adio.

Mamma blushed.

"Mamma, don't think you are getting out of it, like this. I want to know what you did with my Adio, down to the tiniest detail," I said in a naughty tone.

Mamma nodded, cautiously.

"Let's find some time without him around and I want to know it all. Everything," I told Mamma.

I was mighty pleased with the dress I had pushed her to try, and I forced her to buy it. She insisted, with Adio buying she really couldn't. Finally, I allowed her to pay for her second dress.

Back with a couple of bags, we went in search of some lunch and found one restaurant serving gourmet burgers.

Late in the evening, we reached home and I turned on the music and arranged for tea. Adio and Mamma lazed around the drawing-room on the sofas. Clearly, the awkwardness that was in the air, had long gone. I had put Mamma at ease earlier in the morning, and then later in the afternoon at Canal Walk when we were alone, that there was nothing she had to worry about.

I had already asked Adio early in the morning, "act normally, and you might get rewarded." He had been playing along.

An hour later, we were dancing with one another, taking turns. That Mamma and Adio loved to dance helped get them in each other's arms often. The distance between them was vanishing. It pleased me immensely.

After dinner, I asked Adio, "Why don't you go ahead to the bedroom. Don't wait up for me."

I went to Mamma's bedroom with her. I had been in a swivet all day, hoping for an opportunity to get a lowdown from Mamma. Her body language enthused me because if she was trying to put a lid on her feelings, the pep in her step gave away, the fact, that she was extremely happy. But I wanted to hear her say the words.

Mamma sat back on her bed and I next to her, facing her, trying to gather every expression when she told me about her night with Adio. I looked at her inquisitively.

Mamma knew what I wanted and smiled, cupping my cheek, and said, "Elmarie, I cannot thank you with enough words. It was indeed a life-changing experience."

I beamed a large smile as Mamma went on, "I have never been so full. I have never been made love to so thoroughly. I have never been loved, like that, until now."

I grinned proudly for Adio. Mamma continued, "It has truly been a cathartic experience. I never knew sex could be so fulfilling. He actually made love to me."

I looked at her, admiring her candid admission.

"To think of it that this fine person, this great human being, this fantastic lover is made for my baby, my Elmarie, I can't ask more from God." Her eyes became misty, as did mine.

We hugged for the longest time. I kissed Mamma's neck as she kissed my cheek, caressing my head.

I went back to my bedroom and rewarded Adio by sucking him dry. I rarely did that because he can't fit in my mouth; I licked him and sucked his balls until he spurted his cum plugged onto my lips, shooting his jizz deep inside my mouth.

After gulping him, I lay for a while, thinking how to get Mamma to enjoy another night of lovemaking by Adio. I brushed Adio away when he offered to lick and suck my pussy.

-----

By morning I had a well-laid-out plan.

I asked Adio, Why don't you go for your run alone. Please don't wake Mamma up." Amused, he did as asked.

He kissed my cheek on his way out. Sipper in hand, phone strapped on his arm, headphones in his ear, Adio briskly walked on out.

As soon as he left, I went to Mamma's room. She was still snoozing. I moved her covers a little and slipped in next to her. Recognizing who was with her, she welcomed me in her arms, and we embraced and lay in each other's arms. I didn't wish her good morning because we weren't ready to get up for a while. I snuggled into her as we lay joint, warming each other up.

"Mamma, I have a plan," I told her slowly after fifteen minutes inside her bed.

"mmmmhmm," Mamma reluctantly groaned her disapproval. She knew what I would say. Mamma, too, had missed being loved last night. Oh, How she craved for Adio; if only she could say it out loud.

I sat on my elbow and asked her to help. She was motherly in her reluctance. She was womanly in her approval. Fifteen minutes later, I got her to agree.

That afternoon, we all went to the plaza and ate our lunch together.

"Where did you pick the habit of cooking?" Mamma asked Adio during a conversation.

"I love it. It started when I lived alone during my college days and didn't really like the food ordered in. So I started cooking as my family used to. Over time, I started to like it and also got a little better at it. It began with more of a compulsion than I'd like to admit." Adio responded modestly.

I chipped in, "Adio, you know, Mamma makes the best Bobotie I have ever tasted." Then I turned towards her. "Please, please make some today," I requested.

She instantly confirmed, "Sure," smiling.

Mamma and Adio spent their time in the kitchen all evening. Music played in the background.

Mamma made Bobotie in her style as Adio watched and helped and picked up some tips in the bargain.

The closeness between them was heartening to note.

At dinner, Adio could not stop praising Mamma for the wonderful Bobotie. Mamma had also prepared my favorite Chakalaka. We kept that for later.

After a fantastic meal, some good wine, and some good laughs, I nudged Adio to leave Mamma and me alone. I had already told him the plan for the night.

For their convenience, I reiterated, "Adio, why don't go ahead, and I will come in a bit. I wanna sit with Mamma for a bit. Don't bother staying up for me."

The message, as per plan, was cryptic, yet clear. Adio would understand this message as 'feign sleeping, Mamma would come in and join you in bed. Once she does, give her the time of her life.'

Mamma would understand the same message differently as, 'go ahead and sleep because I'm gonna be late speaking with Mamma.' For Mamma, it would be followed by going in bed with Adio, in my place, and get Adio to make love to her.

To keep up the act, we had to spend about half an hour outside. Mamma and I lay in her bed talking.

I told her, "Mamma, you remember how to get started with him, right?"

She nodded tentatively and looked anxious.

"Mamma, if you are going to go in and start, instead of him taking the lead, you better be wet and juicing already." I implored.

Mamma nodded again, hesitantly.

I moved my hand over her body slowly and reached her pussy. I could sense it was warm and wet, even through her panties.

I said, "tch. tch. Mamma, what are you going to do in these?" questioning her logic of panties at this late an hour. Minutes later, she would have to be buck naked.

I peeled the cover from over her and helped her out of her panties and her nightie. If I was ever proud of my Mamma, it was at that time. Resplendent in her naked beauty, she lay in front of me, quivering in anticipation. Mamma's face gave away the anticipation of what was coming for her, or in fact, what was come in her.

For personal verification, I cupped her pussy in my hands without much ado and squeezed it a few times. Yes, she was wet.

"Mamma, you need a little bit more work." I did not seek permission or even hesitate before diving into her pussy headfirst and lapping her up. I managed to clear the little bit of juice that was dripping but then I sent my tongue in as a probe and cleared whatever was around. My task was cut out, I layered her pussy all around with my saliva and stayed away from her clit.

I don't know how long I went on, but Mamma's hand never left from behind my head until I thought she was ready.

It never crossed my mind before that moment that it was the first pussy I had tasted. It seemed natural to me, and that it was my Mamma's made it only more special.

If Adio had half of the brain that he actually had, he would remember what I had told him, "welcome my Mamma with a full mast. Keep beating your dick if you have to until she arrives."

To Mamma, my instructions were, "start with riding him like a cowgirl. That's what he would expect me to do if I am starting. After that, he is all yours, or should I say you are all his." I smiled and then kissed Mamma on her cheek, very near her lips, and let her walk naked into my bedroom

Mamma knew the three steps in the pitch dark room and hastily sneaked under the covers. Whatever little light streaked through from the hallway went off as I shut the door behind her.

Once under the covers, Mamma was almost jumpy and in double mind. But thankfully, I had helped work up her lust to a level where the only reasonable thing to do was fuck Adio dry.

After settling her breath for a minute and listening to Adio breathing steadily, Mamma crept near him and nestled on his already laid-out arm. Seconds later, her leg was half on top of Adio and his hand behind her back.

Her knee stumbled on the massive dick that lay on his belly, and slowly she lowered her hand onto the Adio jr. In disbelief, she held it in her hand, unable to grip the whole thing.

She pointlessly shut her eyes and remembered my advice to start the night by climbing on Adio and taking him in her pussy. The part I left out, and she overlooked was, Adio usually did not fuck me without licking me first. Well, that's the reason I ensured she was dripping wet beforehand.

Mamma couldn't ride Adio without getting him out of his sleep, which he was, in any case, feigning. Her leg crossed over his stomach, and her pussy kissed his dick, mashing it in between them and coating it wet. For no apparent reason, she moved her hips up and down, layering his cock with a thick layer of her juice.

Adio reluctantly kept his posture and played along with Mamma, giving her an impression that he was coming out of his sleep. She moved fast. She rolled her hand behind her back, and held his dick in her hand one more time, and got him between her pussylips.

The exhilaration returned and replaced Mamma's anxiousness. She forced her hips back onto his cock and pushed it in. The pleasure coursed through every muscle in her body as her pussy usurped inch after inch of his cock. Mamma didn't stop, as instructed, went on until she got him to touch the bottom, still leaving some of his cock out.

A deep guttural satisfactory moan escaped her, "uuuunnnngh." Her hands came up on his chest, and she sat up with his cock finding a couple of inches further inside her pussy.

On cue, Adio's hands found her butt cheeks and cupped them both, helping her mount the cock properly. His hands under her butt would help her go up and come down when she chose to start her ride. For now, she was in a deep, calm, meditative place. She had never felt anything like this earlier and she was trying to relate it to the one she had two nights earlier. Did he feel bigger today?

Mamma's pussy squeezed to check, her pussylips pulsed to draw from his cock, and her hands clasped on his chest.

Adio did not nudge her on or push her in any manner. She was the lead in this act. Moments later, she too remembered that and started riding him. She began by bucking first and then changed her movement to grinding, exploring if there was a possibility of getting him further in.

Mamma was in no manner going to remain quiet tonight, she exhaled her first orgasm like she meant it, "AAAANNGH, AAAANNGH, AAAANNGH."

As I heard Mamma's first climax sounds on the other side of the wall, a deep sense of satisfaction filled my heart and my throat. I hugged the big pillow and wished I was with them witnessing it.

Mamma raced ahead once her orgasm hit her, and Adio helped her pull up and fall back down on his cock. When she felt the release, she exclaimed; immediately after that, she tensed up and fell forward, spasming into Adio's arms.

Her throat continued to grunt, "uuuungh, unnngh."

Adio hugged her and soothed her until she had settled down. His cock remained embedded inside her. After about a minute or so, Adio started to twitch his cock and got it to pulse inside her. She knew he was trying to get her attention. Mamma slowly started to grind her tush. Only their genitals made love as they lay hugging.

Mamma lifted her head in the pitch dark. They were playing the game of love, understanding the silent moves, and responding. His head moved along with her, and they closed in on a kiss even as their hips kept moving slowly.

Mamma allowed Adio to enter her mouth without any reluctance, and they kissed with love until passion took over and their movements, down below, became more aggressive.

Mamma increased her hips movement and got into the up-and-down pumps. She pulled her shoulders again to sit up. Adio kept his hands behind her butt, helping her bounce.

Instinctively, she pulled his hands out from under her bum and dragged them to her tits. If there were doubts in Adio's mind about the identity of his rider, there would be none as Adio mauled her boobs in his hands. Mamma used her knees to lever her up and down on his cock.

Adio rolled her nipples, making her delirious. Mamma climaxed the second time on his cock in less than one hour, and Adio hadn't even started with her.

Mamma's cries, the second time around, were a lot more muted, "uuunnnnnnnnngggghh," but longer.

Adio did not waste time in letting her climb down from her climax. He turned her around by holding her from her hips. He popped out of her pussy and held the spasming Mamma in his hands to lay her on the bed, on her back.

Before her convulsions stopped, Adio was back inside her. He swiftly went inside her leaking pussy and recouped his lost ground. Before she could gather her wits he was thrusting in and out of her. Her orgasm got prolonged as a result and he picked up the pace until the cries in her mouth returned in tandem to his every thrust.

"aaangh...aaangh...aaangh...aaangh..." Mammad cried out.

When Adio hit her innards with a sharp spray of cum, Mamma was either in her long second orgasm or releasing her third climax of the night, I'm sure both couldn't tell the difference.

Adio fell on his elbows and his face hovering on top of hers. His cock had lost only a partial stiffness but adamantly stayed inside her. If anything, Mamma was astonished with this marvelous sex-machine.

Adio sank his lips on hers, and they went from one kiss to another. They languidly exchanged tongues and rolled their bodies from him-on-top to her-on-top and then back.

Adio started pulling out and pushing back into her as he felt their passions rise. He pulled out of her pussy until the last inch and then slowly went back in as much he could. He repeated this umpteen times until Mamma pulled her hands behind his butt, encouraging him to speed up. Adio happily obliged.

Mamma did not recall when did she pass out. Adio did not recall when did he sleep. But a few hours later, one of them woke up and started where they had left. They made love for another hour or so before passing out again, only to get up again and repeat it until it was morning.

I sneaked in the room a little before five in the morning, and I virtually had to peel Mamma off from Adio. I pinched Adio on his arm, scolding him to let go of her, to release her. I had to do the same to Mamma. I rolled her nipple until she whimpered and opened her eyes to look at me.

She rolled her head sideways towards Adio to check, and thankfully he had shut his eyes just in time.

With Mamma wavering out of Adio's arm and out of my bedroom, I took her place. I demanded poor Adio to fuck me, and he valiantly obliged.

-----

Neither Mamma nor Adio went for the jog that morning. I gave them an out.

"I'm sorry Mamma, I kept Adio up all night. I don't think he had any energy left for even a brisk walk this morning." Both of them caught the innuendo and drifted into different directions of the room, holding their coffee cups.

Later that morning, Mamma and I sat on the balcony while Adio got on to cooking. He endeavored to impress Mamma, after her Bobotie preparation the previous day.

With Adio in the kitchen, Mamma and I discussed her plan for returning.

She said, "I think it's time for me to head back."

I went ballistic, "Mamma, you can't do that. There is no way you are going back until another week."

"Calm down, Elmarie. I had planned for a few days and I have already been here a week."

"At least stay for one more week. Please, Mamma, please." I pleaded.

"Okay, let's see on Monday. I will talk to your father tomorrow to check." I asked her to promise that she would ask him to stay for another week.

I was upset that she was even talking about going back, but I knew this was coming.