Cape Verdean Couple Into Bi BBC

Story Info
Tyrone fucks Carlos and Andressa in Brockton, Mass.
1.3k words
2.92
3.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"I think that girls are better at sucking dick than gay guys or bisexual guys," Andressa Carvalho said with a smirk. The six-foot-tall and curvaceous Afro-Portuguese beauty leaned back on the couch and waited expectantly. Andressa's boyfriend Carlos Figueroa exchanged a look with his good buddy Tyrone Wiggins. The two young black men appeared to be considering the lady's words. Some women do talk a lot of shit but Andressa isn't like that. Nope, this cutie likes to back up what she says. Andressa is a Brockton woman through and true...

"Prove it," Carlos said, and the stocky, muscular and dark-skinned young Cape Verdean man unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. Andressa licked her lips while staring at Carlos dick. That fuck stick always gets the job done. Tyrone nodded appreciatively but otherwise remained silent. Sometimes it's good to just watch and observe. Andressa grinned and then leapt from the couch, getting on all fours with a speed that astounded both Carlos and Tyrone. Andressa approached Carlos, and put both hands on his lap.

"Got something for me?" Andressa said as ran her hand down her thick Afro, which was held by a bun. With a smile on her face, Andressa grasped Carlos dick with both hands. Carlos nodded, and smiled as Andressa took his dick into her mouth. Tyrone took a hit from the vape stick and exhaled sharply. Andressa winked at Tyrone while she sucked Carlos dick. The three of them had known each other for ages. They met at Massasoit Community College and formed an inseparable triad which stood the test of time. Andressa lovingly slurped Carlos dick, licking up and down his shaft.

"Dammit, Andressa, your ass got thicker," Tyrone said, and he whistled while admiring her thick ass. Andressa winked at Tyrone and proceeded to twerk that big brown ass of hers while sucking off Carlos. The tall, muscular and tattooed African American stud put down the vape stick and massaged the growing bulge in his blue jeans. Unzipping his fly, Tyrone freed his dick. Stroking his long and thick, slightly curved dick, which has been known to rock both the ladies and the fellas, Tyrone watched Carlos and Andressa do their thing.

"Don't just stare at that ass, come on over," Andressa paused to say. Carlos grinned and stroked the back of Andressa's neck as she resumed fellating him. Tyrone and Carlos made eye contact, and exchanged a nod. Grinning, Tyrone joined Carlos and Andressa. Smiling, Andressa grabbed Tyrone's cock and stroked him while licking on Carlos balls. The bisexual Cape Verdean stud groaned as Andressa licked under his balls, causing him to shudder. The freaky chick always gets the job done...

"Nice and thick," Tyrone said, and he reached for Andressa's ass, giving it a firm squeeze. Born to a Jamaican mother and a Portuguese father, Andressa inherited the best of both worlds. Mixed chicks got that unique hotness that men of all races simply cannot resist. Hell, Andressa is a former Prom Queen, if that means anything. The biracial beauty is a big hit with the Cape Verdean community of Brockton. As Andressa gave him a handjob, Tyrone felt Carlos gaze on him. The two men exchanged a grin.

"What's good, homes?" Carlos said, and he then casually laid his hand on Tyrone's dick. Andressa blinked in surprise. She let go of Tyrone's dick, since Carlos seemed to feel strongly about that. Tyrone smiled and said nothing as Carlos stroked his cock while Andressa sucked him off. Tyrone doesn't discriminate. From big-booty white chicks to feisty black chicks and Latin broads, and even guys of various backgrounds, many people have felt the power of Tyrone's cock. It's the gift that keeps on giving...

"Good thing I'm down for whatever," Tyrone said, and after Carlos got him hard, he decided to return the favor. Andressa was pleasantly surprised when Tyrone got on his knees and took his place alongside her. That's right, the macho brother from the hood is ready to suck some dick beside the big-booty chick whose ass he craves. Andressa held Carlos cock and nodded at Tyrone, who then took him into his mouth. The feisty biracial chick and the bisexual African American stud were all smiles as they sucked some delicious Cape Verdean dick together. No shame in their game...

"Suck this dick," Andressa said boldly. Tyrone got the hint and sucked Carlos cock in silence. Meanwhile, Andressa slid a finger up Carlos ass while sucking on his balls. Carlos shot Andressa a look but didn't say anything. A few weeks ago, after the final night of the Brockton Fairgrounds Festival, Andressa donned a strap-on dildo and fucked Carlos with it. Carlos likes it up the ass even though he likes to act macho. It's that Cape Verdean machismo and pride thing. Andressa doesn't play that shit. The freaky gal must always get her way...

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum," Carlos said, and he groaned, gripping the couch until the veins of his hands showed. Andressa looked at Tyrone, who smiled at her with a mouthful of Carlos dick. Andressa jammed two fingers up Carlos ass and he moaned deeply. Andressa and Tyrone had Carlos right where they wanted him. The two of them stepped it up, with Tyrone deep throating Carlos while Andressa took Carlos balls into her mouth. Carlos cried out as he came, and when he did, it was glorious. Carlos blew his load, with his cum spurting all over Andressa and Tyrone's faces.

"This is some freaky shit," Tyrone said, shaking his head in disbelief. He couldn't believe what he'd just done. Utterly shamed, Andressa smiled while licking Carlos cum off of Tyrone's face. Within moments, Andressa had Tyrone clean as a whistle. The two of them looked at Carlos, who smiled and nodded. After taking a breather, the three of them continued with their unique brand of wicked fun. Male plus male plus female equals fun, especially when people put aside the heterosexual/homosexual bullshit and enjoy some truly bisexual fun...

"I want you both inside of me," Andressa said to Tyrone and Carlos, who nodded. The two bisexual studs grinned and put on condoms. Andressa watched them while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. The tall, curvy gal was horny as can be and needed some dick. The action resumed, with Carlos lying flat on the living room carpet. Andressa stood over him, her nipples erect, and her pussy wet. Yeah, the freaky lady was ready to fuck. Without further ado, Andressa straddled Carlos, and impaled herself on his hard dick.

"That's what I'm talking about," Carlos said as he thrust his cock into Andressa's pussy. Resting her hands on Carlos broad shoulders, Andressa began riding him. The curvy gal rocked back and forth, her big tits swaying this way and that as she rode Carlos cock. Meanwhile, Tyrone stroked his cock while watching Carlos fuck Andressa. Grabbing some lotion, Tyrone smeared it on his dick and then came up behind Andressa. Grasping her thick ass cheeks, he spread them and lubricated her asshole.

"I am ready," Tyrone whispered into Andressa's ear. She turned around and smiled. Tyrone pressed his hard dick against Andressa's asshole and pushed it inside. A sharp squeal escaped Andressa's lips as Tyrone's dick popped into her asshole. Meanwhile, Carlos sucked on Andressa's tits as he rammed his cock into her pussy. Moaning and groaning, the three of them fucked like there was no tomorrow. With two hard cocks inside of her, Andressa felt like the belle of the ball. Tyrone and Carlos fucked Andressa passionately until she couldn't take it anymore...

"Hmm, I needed that, I fucking love bi guys," Andressa said, as she lay in bed, safely ensconced between Carlos and Tyrone. The two bisexual studs could only nod and smile, for they were exhausted after Andressa rocked their worlds. The Afro-Portuguese beauty with the angelic face, sexy body and thick ass is simply insatiable. After bantering for a bit, the three of them fell asleep. Outside, a heavy summer rain drenched the City of Brockton, and much of Massachusetts. The triad slept peacefully. Passion and openness are what bind them together, and this works for them. All bi guys need a freaky lady or two...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers