All Comments on 'Caprice: Permission to Fuck Dad! 01'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ThorlolThorlolabout 2 years ago

It was kinda unreadable, so many pov changes without any indicators. In one sentence we had the fathers pov and directly the next sentence was the daughters pov.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just rug out of my pants. Erotic!

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflabout 2 years agoAuthor

It looks like Literotica lost all the formatting in my upload. I'll be reuploading to make it easier to read.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Look forward to the reloaded version, it was hard to keep track between characters and also the past vs present, flashbacks? Got the impression Sunny is a gold digger, putting away the costumes, then eventually no more sex, just wanted Cap to take over her role, bad wife!

Insideme86Insideme86about 2 years ago

Loved it! More please

CoolboiyzCoolboiyzabout 2 years ago

Tempting, Erotic. Loved it !!

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2about 2 years ago

LOVED THIS!

Other than the quick POV changes, excellent. You know all of my trigger points.

WhipmasterWhipmasterabout 2 years ago

Switching first person makes it confusing.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflabout 2 years agoAuthor

I uploaded the newly formatted story on 3/24 and it has still not been released. Hopefully sometime soon, folks.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 2 years ago

The sex was hot but you really need to work on your POV issues. I had no idea from one paragraph to the next who was talking. Four stars.

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

gunmakergunmaker8 months ago

I find this story fascinating with an interesting plot. Not sure if this is the re-write but I didn't have any trouble following it.

Angus_of_AngushireAngus_of_Angushire7 months ago

If I understood correctly, Cristos has two employees that are also fucking their own daughters, one of whom makes video of the fun. I can see chapter two going in one of a few different directions.

The three f/d couples getting together for same room sex. The f/d with the wife/mother who was relieved not to have to fuck her husband, having a six way that includes Sunny with that wife/mother.

If I was the author, there wouldn't be any daughter swapping for intercourse, just for comparing oral skills, both from daughters and fathers. Being a typically (?) repressed hetero male, I'm not into gay or bi men, so the fathers would eat out the other daughters, in each case to be told, "My daddy eats me best." Exploring each woman's reasoning, whether out of loyalty to daddy or if it's the emotional bond could be interesting.

But the fathers would give critiques about the different daughter's oral skills, suggesting that certain techniques from one girl be taught to his own daughter. That could cause feelings or not, depending on the girl.

The possibilities are endless. Needless to say I'm hoping for chapter 2, then 3, etc

Angus

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dude, you described two types of extramarital affairs. While I object to them in reality, I don't in fiction (porn and erotica, it actually turns me in). So I decided that since, while they are extramarital affairs, I like them in fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...