Caprice: Permission to Fuck Dad! 02

Story Info
Dad daughter! Stepmom stepdaughter! Sex and shenanigans!
9k words
4.6
27.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,334 Followers

Forewarning

How about a little dad/daughter naughtiness? How about we add a little girl/girl action? How about we add a wife that prefers girls over her husband? How about a wife that wants her husband and daughter to fuck for a baby? Yeah! you say? OK then, carry on.

If you think a married dad doing the dirty with his daughter is an extramarital affair, move along. If you think a wife doing the dirty with another girl is an extramarital affair, move along. If you're offended by any kind of extramarital affair in works of fiction, then please do move along. There are lots of other great stories out there better suited to you. Thanks!

We began to be more brazen and less concerned whether Sunny was in the house or not. Our need for each other, at least once a day, led us to each other.

I worked remotely but once a month had to attend a meeting at my downtown office. It wasn't far from Dad's office, and I thought I'd drop in.

"Caprice! We haven't' seen you in a while. How have you been?"

I loved my Dad's office assistant. She had been with him for years and was like one of the family. We chatted while Dad finished his phone call and motioned me into his office.

"I hope I'm not interrupting."

"You will never interrupt me, love." He picked up the phone and told June to hold all his calls so he could visit with his daughter.

His office was luxurious. He often had spent the night there when he worked late so it was outfitted with everything necessary for a stay. I smoothed my suit jacket over my skirt while I looked around.

"You look so fucking sexy in that suit." I turned to him.

"I do? I thought I looked rather stern."

"Mmmm but stern can have it's good points," he said raking his eyes down my body.

I saw the tent in his lap and smiled.

"I see that."

I started inching my skirt up my legs. Slowly. Very slowly. Inch by agonizing inch I revealed thigh high hose. The soft creamy skin of my upper thigh with the ribbon bow garter. Higher and higher. Still so slowly. Watching his tongue flick across his lips. His eyes never glancing away. I walked my fingers to the center of my skirt and hooked them to raise the center of my skirt.

The narrow satin strip had worked between my pussy lips which accented their swollen fullness. I unzipped my skirt and it fell to the floor. I stood in heels, hose, garter belt, thong, and suit jacket. I felt lewd and vulgar, and I loved it.

His chest was heaving with his hard breathing. I turned to show him my-all-but bare ass.

"Do you remember this?" He looked quizzical. "I showed it too you enough on my balcony." The light dawned.

"You did that on purpose did you?" He adjusted the pulsing mound in his pants. "You saved me. I would have gone out of my mind if it weren't for you during that time. And I just don't mean this," he said, waving at my nakedness.

I nodded, understanding

"Maybe you should come over here and sit on your Dad's lap, hmmm?"

I went and quietly turned the lock on the door. As I walked back, I let my jacket drop. Slipped my blouse off my shoulders. I reached behind me and unhooked my bra but kept it in place with my arm.

I stood in front of him holding my bra over my tits. "Take your cock out."

It lewdly stood up in his lap pulsing and jerking. I straddled his thighs and he willed me to drop my arm.

"Caprice," he moaned.

"What do you want?" He started to fist his cock. "No! No touching." He stopped.

"I want to see your tits." I glanced down seeing his hand moving back towards his cock again. He stopped.

"You want your daughter that just stripped all her clothes off for you, don't you?" He nodded and swallowed hard. "In your office. Where you do your business. Where possibly anyone can interrupt us."

"Oh my god," he moaned. My words hit their mark.

"What would they think if they walked in and saw your Daddy cock bured to the root in your daughter's cunt? If someone walked in to see me bent over your desk while you plowed me from behind?"

"For god's sake, Cap," he moaned wanting to touch.

"That idea gets you excited doesn't it. That others see how naughty we are. Depraved even. Don't you wonder if any other of your employees is as wicked. How many have a hard on for their daughters. How many would envy you."

His breathed like he just ran a marathon; his eyes glazed. He ripped the bra away from my tits and latched onto a nipple. He bit and sucked and pulled. I arched my back shoving more of my tits at him. Needing more. Wanting more.

He planted stinging little bruising kisses all over the creamy white skin. Marking me.

Suddenly he shoved me back on his desk and drove in deep and hard. I grabbed on to the edge of the desk while he plowed into me. His eyes were still glazed, and he wasn't going to be stopped. He leaned over me; I wrapped my legs around him. I vaguely heard things falling to the floor as he shoved things off his desk.

We both came hard but muffled our sounds in each other's mouth.

As I dressed, I said, "I just wanted to be the best fuck you've ever had in your office," and smiled.

"You're the best fuck I've ever had anywhere, baby. The best ever."

I would like to have told her that she was the ONLY fuck I've had in my office. But sadly, that wouldn't be true.

When we discovered my wife's illness was terminal, her best friend since grade school was just as devastated. Jo spent nearly every day at the house. She was the one that could make my wife laugh, and if you don't think that's important under those circumstances, you haven't had the reality of watching your love slowly withering away and you can't do a damn thing about it.

One especially difficult day Jo came to my office with bags of food for lunch. Caprice was dealing with her own grief, and Jo was the only one to even remotely understand the ongoing loss.

We made small talk, but the air was heavy with our grief. When she went to leave, we hugged. Was it too long? Too comforting? I still don't know.

Suddenly she was on the edge of my desk, skirt up, panties on the floor. I unzipped, cock out and was fucking her. Did we kiss? I don't think so.

She gripped my suit jacket and her cunt convulsed on my cock. I followed right along. Did either of us make any sound? I don't' think so.

We straightened our clothes, and she was gone. We never mentioned it.

It was consoling to us both.

In the guise of practice, we fucked every day. At least once. My period rolled around again, and no one seemed concerned. Sunny had her lover and was happy. Dad didn't have to rely on her and was relieved she found her woman. And I was happy because I could keep him happy. It was all working out as planned. But I knew it couldn't go on much longer like this. They would find out soon enough I was a fraud.

~~

"Sunny will be gone for 4 days," Dad said at breakfast.

"Really?"

"Yes. I've made plans for us if that's okay."

"Of course, it is. As long as we're together that's all I care about," I said, kissing him on my way up to work.

As I assumed he planned those four days off work. We spent the first day in bed. Naked. Playing. Sex. Eating. Showering. Watching his porn movies at my insistence.

"These are so fucking hot," I said, squirming next to him while we watched one of his movies.

"Really? I thought women didn't like porn?"

"Well, I do!"

He was all but worn out and was recuperating. My pussy was gushing as I watched others fucking on screen.

"I want to watch you," he said.

"Hmmm," I replied, not taking my eyes off the screen.

"Play with yourself. Rub that sweet pussy and cum for me."

I was so intrigued at the toys and positions I automatically began flicking my clit. I moaned, spread my legs, and pushed up off the bed. He groaned watching me. I twisted and pinched my nipples while I teased my clit. It wasn't long and I was howling out an ear-splitting orgasm.

"You're so fucking hot, my daughter."

The next day he had made appointments to get my hair and nails done. We were going out that night as a couple. I was unbelievably excited about it.

When I got home a beautiful dress was waiting for me along with shoes and lingerie. I took time with my makeup, buffed, and scented my skin and got dressed.

"Baby, you're breathtaking." He dressed in a black silk suit. He walked behind me and unzipped my dress.

"Daddy! I just dressed. You're going to mess everything up," I pouted.

He slipped my dress off, removed the under slip, unhooked my bra and tossed it on the bed. He guided the dress over my head.

"Mmmm, now that's better." He stood behind me while we looked in the mirror.

The sheer dress had swirling designs of silver sequins. It was long sleeved, mid-thigh and had a plunging neckline without the under slip.

There was enough sheer that my nipples were obvious and pushed out between the sequins. The thong was tiny and disappeared between my pussy lips and buried in my ass, appearing that I had nothing on.

"I can't go out like this," I murmured, beginning to feel as sexy as I looked.

"Yes, you can. I'm taking you to a special place."

We drove to an obscure unmarked building downtown. A door opened and a man stepped out and opened my door. My Dad came around and handed him his keys and we swept through the rusty grey industrial metal door. Had I not been with him, it would have been a bit frightening.

It took a moment for my eyes to adjust. And even then, the haze from the hookahs and dim lighting didn't afford me much information of what I was seeing. He took my hand and as we moved through the club to the better lit bar, I could see couples in intimate settings around the room.

A hookah centered a large low table and the semi round satin padded seating was full. There was all styles of dress and undress and I understood why he wanted me to wear this. A good number of the women were topless. Some draped in satin and sheers with glittering beads around their necks. It was a formal dress undressed crowd.

I had considered bringing Sunny here, but as she became less interested in sex, I became less interested in bringing here. I did quench my voyeuristic thirst on occasion. I danced and had a few drinks with women, but otherwise I went on an indulgent whim.

I would try to imagine Sunny in this sensual atmosphere. It was heavy with passion and lust. A side of Sunny I'd never seen.

We got to the bar and Dad ordered us drinks. This area had more lighting and more single men were seated at the bar. They had turned to look at me in appreciation. Some with a slight nod, others a smile. He leaned on the bar allowing everyone to see his escort. I was sure what happened here most definitely stayed here.

We hadn't spoken since we arrived. We didn't need to. We both knew why we were here. I did wonder who else he had brought here, but I would ask later.

We walked back through the lounge area, drinks in hand. I could see better this time and noted that a few women were on their knees in front of their men. Instead of looking away, it was apparent that most wanted to watch the performance.

He straddled a velvet fainting couch and leaned back. I sat between his legs and stretched my legs out, knee bent. I felt the eyes on me and found it extremely arousing. My nipples drew up and hardened into aching buds. I felt his breath in my ear and knew he was enjoying the scenes as well.

Many of the women were breathtakingly beautiful and I thought how well Sunny would fit in here. I wondered if she was the one, he had here before me.

A beauty with long shiny blond curls that cascaded down her back wore a nineteen twenties style flapper dress. It was the sheerest of chiffon and silk and every movement gave us teasing glances of what lie underneath.

I looked back over my shoulder to ensure Dad was watching as well. He was. He looked down at me and smiled. We kissed a deep tongue-lashing kiss before going back to our blonde beauty.

She was making the rounds, appearing to have been there many times because she knew many. Some touched her intimately, some kissed her deeply, some she was familiar with. Then she came to us.

Blonde curls hung over her breasts that would surely be seen through the sheer dress. She smiled at him first, then me. She sensed we welcomed her and leaned to kiss my Dad. Long red manicured fingers rested on his cheek as she kissed him until they were both moaning.

She then smiled at me with lusciously full lips that were swollen from the kiss she shared with him. Those delectable lips brushed my so softly, it felt like a butterfly touch. My hand automatically laced through her hair and held the back of her head while I pushed in for a deeper kiss. I heard her hiss, yesss, before our lips met and our tongues tangled.

A sharp fingernail scratched at my aching nipple, and I moaned in her mouth. She continued to toy with my nipple as her hair formed a curtain of privacy around us. She pinched my nipple and looked into my eyes. Thick eyelashes rimmed her pale blue eyes, and I didn't want to look away. She pinched and pulled my nipple longer and I blinked my pleasure.

She slowly stood up, caught my Dad's hand and mine and placed them over each of her breasts. Her hair covered our hands, but I scratched and tweaked. Seeing her pleasure, I pinched and twisted, and I was sure at that moment Dad was doing the same. Her head fell back, and her lips parted.

She put our hands up to her mouth and kissed the palm of each. Then turned to walk away.

Dad moaned in my ear, and I turned and said, "So hot."

He nodded and wrapped his arms around me. I arched and his hands covered my tits. He hefted each in his hands as though to show them off to the men that were watching us. He pulled my nipples longer, so they poked through the sheer.

"Do you want to dance with one of them? It could get a bit raunchy," he said with humor in his voice, "but no sex."

"Will you dance with someone too?"

"If you're okay with it."

"Yes, but no sex."

"Absolutely no sex for either of us. Not here at least," he said with a quiet chuckle.

There must have been some indication that I was available because almost immediately a man came up to ask me to dance.

I had not even noticed the dance floor, tucked into a nearly dark corner of the big room.

"I'm a lucky man to have your beautiful body against mine," he smiled.

His skin was satin ebony, and he was so beautifully handsome he took my breath away. He was my height with my high heels on which makes for a nice dancing partner.

He buried his face in my neck as we swayed to the music. Just the feel of his hard body against mine, his even breathing near my ear, his lips on my neck was driving me wild. I tightened my arms around his neck and his hands moved to my ass and gently pulled me into him. His hard cock throbbed against my mound as though sending signals that they were close and needy.

My pussy lips were bare, the string of the thong rubbing my clit as we moved. When I moved my arms higher around his neck, my dress rode my thighs and his hands slipped under to cup my bare ass. I couldn't stifle a moan when he squeezed my ass and tucked his finger under the string. That only served to tighten the string across my clit. And he knew it.

His lips moved to my ear; his teeth clamped onto my earlobe. He tugged on the string again and this time I couldn't hide the pleasure I felt. I pushed against his throbbing cock, so hot even through our clothes.

The music never stopped but blended one song into another. I heard another couple and saw it was Dad and a statuesque brunette clamped to his front. Instead of jealousy, it turned me on even more. I guess because I knew that it would be me, he would be filling with that big cock. It would be me he would flood with his hot seed. It was me that he loved.

He tugged at the string rhythmically and I panted in his ear. His deep bass voice rumbled unintelligible things in my ear, but the vibrations only took me higher. He held me tightly as I quaked in his arms.

His beautiful skin was damp, and I kissed him deeply. I rocked into his needy bulge, and he cupped my ass and pulled me up into him, rocking to meet me. He was going to cum. He was going to cum in his pants.

I reached between us and slipped my hand in his pants. He moaned in my ear as soon as I squeezed his steely cock. I was unable to stroke while in this awkward position, but I did the best I could, and he reacted. His hand moved from my ass to my tit. I moaned little breathy whispers in his ear as he went higher and higher. Suddenly his body jerked, and his cock swelled bigger and began pumping out his hot juice.

We both caught our breath and I noticed Dad had the straps to her dress down, trapping her arms to her sides and baring her breasts. I could see him pulling and pinching her nipples and she arched over his arm across her back.

Feeling brave from my first encounter, I walked over to them, leaned over, and began sucking her on free nipple. She quickly glanced to see who it was, wound her fingers through my hair and held my head to her breast.

Her tight red lace dress had worked up her thighs and I worked my hand between them. Her lips were dripping and swollen. She moaned as I ran my finger down her slit. Her fingers tightened in my hair as I continued to work over her nipple. I knew Dad was pinching and pulling and I bit and tugged. She came and gushed over my hand. I quickly slipped my hand in his pants and stroked his cock with her hot juice. His cock throbbed hard, and he came in my hand.

We straightened ourselves up and we returned to the velvet fainting couch. He ordered drinks and this one began to go to my head. I was between his legs but turned so my hip pushed into his cock.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"Ummm, would you like to get drunk? You seem like you're enjoying yourself here," he smiled, obviously taking in my dance partner and I before.

"that was fun, I admit. But I don't want him like I need you."

"Oh baby, not as much as I need and want you. I've never been as happy since you and I."

"You still have a wife you know."

"I do. I have wife who wants another woman more than she wants me. And you know, I'm okay with that. We all should be true to ourselves."

There was more meaning to that than just him and Sunny. I understood. Was he thinking where a baby would fit into this? Wondering who would be the Mom if she was off with a lover.

I never thought if I'd want a child. I only thought to do it for them. But there is no real 'them' anymore. Dad has had his family by having me. Does he really want a baby? To start over again.

"Let's go home," I told him.

As I stood up, I noticed the beautiful blonde nearby. I walked over to her, and she smiled. I took her chin in my fingers and brushed my lips over hers. She pulled me into her, our breasts mashed together. Her hard nipples poked into me. Tongues searched. We swallowed each other's moans. I held her ass and pulled her into me. We rubbed our mounds together. She slipped her thigh between mine and pressed into my pussy.

"Cum for me beautiful," she whispered, and I rocked on her thigh until she swallowed my moans of orgasm.

I pushed my thigh between hers and she wrapped a leg around my waist. I cupped her ass and pulled her higher onto my thigh. Her skin was so soft, she smelled so sweet. We ate at each other's mouths, and she rode my thigh. Suddenly her head fell back, and she came with a long loud wail.

Dad was there holding us both in his arms. She kissed him deeply while I murmured dirty and sexy to them.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,334 Followers