Caprice: Permission to Fuck Dad! 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That she was so aroused by me telling her about fucking my daughter and hinted strongly that she would love to watch might be something I'd bring up with my daughter eventually.

Maybe someday.

Early morning Dad snuck into bed with me. We didn't need to do that; it was just the way it was. Right now, at least.

"Mmmm, you're hard even after last night," I murmured sleepily.

"Fuck I don't think I ever came down from last night," he growled, and I laughed.

"It was pretty intense wasn't it." He spooned in behind me and slipped into my already wet cunt. Just his presence made me wet anymore. "Oh god that feels so good." I couldn't believe that I was so needy this morning too.

"Katarina is so beautiful," I said, thinking about her sexy body.

"She is. Very much so. I was surprised you encouraged her to suck my cock."

He was slowly pushing into me. A perfect morning fuck.

"I surprised myself. I still don't want your cock in any pussy but mine!"

"I know that sweetheart. It won't ever happen."

"I saw you with her when we first got there."

"She was looking for you, but settled for me," he laughed.

I moaned softly when he shifted, and his cock rubbed my clit.

"Lots of kissing and titty play going on... You know that made me hot to watch you."

"I think we both like to watch, Cap. As long as neither of us takes it too far."

He wrapped his arm around me and started teasing my nipple. I squeezed his cock with my inner muscles, and he growled.

"She's married. Her husband isn't interested apparently. That's why she's there alone."

"That's too bad," I said sincerely. "How could a man ignore someone as beautiful and sexy as her." I thought a moment. "Although I could say the same about you and Sunny. How could a woman ignore a man as handsome and sexy as you?"

"You're prejudiced!" he laughed

"Oh fuck, you have half those women at the club wet for you. Probably at your office too. And your female friends. You don't know how hot you are, Daddy."

"As long as one person thinks I'm hot. That's all I care about."

He began to pound into me faster and harder while he pinched my nipple. I pushed back needing more. Wanting more of him. Suddenly he exploded inside of me.

He rolled me on my back and while we kissed, he flicked my clit with his finger bringing me to a body quaking orgasm.

"Thank you, Daddy," I whispered.

~~

A few days later Sunny came down for breakfast after he left for work.

"Cap, I wanted to tell you that I'm moving in with my girlfriend. She left her husband. I told her what you said. We need to be true to ourselves. And I think that helped make her decision."

"Can I say I'm happy for you but not happy for me. Us."

"Yes, I get it. I'm sad to be leaving. I'm sad I couldn't love Christos the way he deserved to be loved."

"I know he understands." She nodded sadly.

And within a week she was gone.

~~

It did seem sad that Sunny was gone. For a while we didn't change. He still would sneak into my room. We were careful with the time she'd be home from work. Slowly we began to settle in with just us two.

He moved back into the master bedroom. He asked if I wanted to share it with him and use my bedroom as my office. I agreed and we decided to give our new bedroom a makeover.

All the furniture went to donation. We chose an obscenely thick carpet that was like walking on velvet. Red velvet.

When we looked at furniture it occurred to us that we were looking at furnishings similar to the club. All the furniture in the lounge was luxurious velvets and satins. All the furniture there was meant to be fucked on. A step up from a bordello.

The new bed and mattress were delivered. I chose the iron headboard and footboard. It was sturdy and could be used for other things I could dream up. The bedspread was fake fur but was even more fabulous than real would be.

I was rolling around naked on the fur when Dad came in.

"I don't know how you can get me so hard so quickly," he shook his head.

I got up on my knees on the edge of the bed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Because you're just so hot and sexy."

"Me?! I believe it's you that's hot and sexy," he chuckled.

I rubbed my tits on his dress shirt.

"I love when you're all dressed in your suit from work but have this big bult tenting the front of your trousers. So lecherous."

He began to unbutton his shirt. "I am lecherous. A depraved Dad that fucks his amazing daughter."

I hooked my fingers in the waistband of his pants. "You know there is something to that. I think it's much more intense because it is so sinful." I pushed his pants and shorts down and he kicked them away. "I mean how debauched is it for a daughter to see her Dad naked and love it?"

He groaned.

"Or even worse, see his cock." I leaned over and kissed it. "A cock that's hard for his daughter. I mean what would people think if they knew we were naked together. My titties bare for you to see and touch." I hefted my tits in my hands. "Of if they could see us kissing. Our tongues in each other's mouths."

I stood up. "They'd be shocked to see our naked bodies together like this." I ground against him. "Your hard cock pressed between us like this."

He grabbed my ass and pulled me tighter against him. "I mean really, a father's hands on his twenty-two-year-old daughters' bare ass? Shocking!"

"Don't forget how wickedly your legs wrap around me when I push between your thighs." He nuzzled my neck. "And how indecent when my cock rubs your pussy."

He held my breast and leaned to suck on it. "How reprehensible it is that her Dad touches her breasts and sucks on her nipples." He bit and tugged. "How shockingly hard they get for his greedy mouth."

"It's abnormal to want my Daddy's cock in my cunt. Even though his cock fits my pussy perfectly. My Daddy made me for himself I think."

He groaned. "We are perfectly fitted. Your legs were made for wrapping around me to hold me tight. And your nipples..." He swallowed hard. "They are everything I could ever want." He pinched them hard and twisted and I moaned in ecstasy.

I turned and crawled onto the bed on my hands and knees. "Add to all that the hot animalistic sex we have. How my Daddy mounts me from the rear and pushes his cock inside me."

He moved behind me and did just that.

"How I can see my daughter's hot ass. So, fucking sexy spread and open for me. Pink pussy lips dripping for her Daddy's cock."

"Perversely watching ourselves in the mirror. Seeing you climb on. Hold my hips while you pound your dirty cock into my nasty cunt."

He moaned, watching my tits jerking hard as he battered my cunt with his cock. Brutish and savage. I clung to the fur to stay on my hands and knees. He was wildly fucking me. Watching in the mirror. His eyes glazed.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your daughter. Squirt your hot seed deep inside me. The seed you made me with. Made me just for you. Perfect fuck for you Daddy."

I saw my words were having their effect. His breathing rasped. His shouts echoed loud off the walls. He grunted as his fingers dug into my hips while he tried to fuck me deeper. Harder.

I slammed back into him. Taking it all and wanting more. Fucking his cock. I needed him as much as he needed me. His balls slammed against my clit, and I went over the edge. My wail echoed through the house. My ears buzzed. He roared as his cock pumped his balls empty.

I collapsed and he caught himself and fell to my side.

"What the fuck just happened," he grated between heaving breaths.

"I think I just raped you," I smiled into the pillow.

"Fuck me. I think you did. All those words drove me fucking insane, Cap." He hesitated. "I don't' think I could have stopped even if you'd asked. I was out of control."

I rolled and wrapped my arms around him.

"I don't think losing control sometimes is a bad thing, do you?"

~to be continued~