Caprice: Permission to Fuck Dad! 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, we pulled apart and left.

I don't think Sunny set out to do all this. She has no evil in her. I really think she was just so inexperienced in life, maybe a little naïve, that she was still learning about herself when we married. She went from one adventure to another when she found it wasn't going to hold her interest. That included everything from sex to me.

As we've been married, I began to worry that if we would have a baby, it would be just another adventure to Sunny. She'd tire of a child and move on. Obviously I'm too old to raise a child besides the fact that I just don't want to be a father again. I got lucky with Caprice but would I be so lucky again? I didn't want to take that chance.

On one of my business trips I had a vasectomy. Whether it was to save face, or just avoid an argument I can't tell you. It would just remain a fact that we were unable to conceive.

It was wonderful not having to dress while Sunny was away. Dad was even needier, probably because we were always naked and touching. When he was ready, I was too.

We had sex everywhere. In every room of the house. He set me on the kitchen counter, spread my thighs and drove in. He bent me over the bathroom counter and took me from behind. We fucked in the bed that he and Sunny shared. We fucked on the pool table.

I sucked his cock down my throat while he was on a business call. I did the same when he was talking to an old friend. Who caught on and guessed what was going on? Dad didn't tell him it was his daughter that was drinking his cum.

No place was off limits. We both loved sex, especially with each other. We never turned each other down. If he was in When he was in recovery mode, he ate me. He loved to lick my slit, nibble on my lips, and fill me with his fingers.

~~

We spent our last night in his bed. The one him and Mom shared that Sunny now stayed in. It was huge and beautiful and had a well-appointed shower, a large soaking tub and steam room.

I came in from doing some work and followed the jasmine scent wafting from the bathroom. The soaker tub was full of steamy water and Dad was grinning and waiting for me to join him.

"Your big dark body looks so fucking sexy in that tub," I said, stripping off my clothes.

"Get in and I'll show you how sexy I am," he promised.

I slowly lifted my foot to the edge of the high tub and hesitated a moment before stepping in.

"You are such a tease," he said, pulling me between his legs. I leaned back on his chest.

"God if this was my room, I'd be in this tub every day," I said, sinking lower.

"It will be. Some day."

He began to softly stroke my thighs under the water. My head fell back on his shoulder while I went into relaxation mode. He kissed the side of my neck below my ear.

"I love you, Cap."

"I love you too."

"No, I mean I love you like a lover. You're my lover as much as my daughter now."

"Yes. I love you the same way. You're my man. My love. It may not seem right to many, but it's right for us."

We enjoyed the soothing water for a bit.

"Do you really want a baby, Dad?"

He hesitated for a long time. Long enough I thought he wasn't going to answer.

"To be truthful, not now. I did when things were right with Sunny, but we have changed. Our circumstances have changed. I guess I was really doing it for her, not me. Why are you asking... Are you pregnant?"

"No, I'm not. I wouldn't be anyhow. I've been on the pill since I discovered Sunny had a lover. I wasn't sure if she was going to stay with you."

"That was a wise move, my daughter," he said hugging me.

His fingers trailed around my tits. They were buoyant in the water and bounced as he played.

"Did I ever tell you I love your tits?" I could hear the smile in his voice.

"No, tell me about it."

"Your Mom used to drive me wild with her tits too. Before you were born, she used to be topless around the house. She was like you. She kept me hard all the time. Like you, she was ready when I was. I guess we're an oversexed family," he laughed.

"I'm afraid I'd never find a man that wanted sex as much as I do. That I was as comfortable around."

He sighed deeply. "If I was younger or you were older, we'd make a great couple, but eventually I won't be enough for you. Men wear out I'm afraid. Viagra helps but..."

"We can make it work until then and we will deal with it as it comes."

"I still think you should have someone though, Cap. There might even be someone at the club. I mean everyone that goes there has more than a passing interest in sex."

"I guess but I'm not going to worry about it yet. Your dick makes me very happy and that's all I want. I loved the club, and it was fun. I'd like to do it again."

"We will."

"You know it turned me on watching you with that brunette on the dance floor. I mean I knew I was getting your cock when we went home, but it was arousing watching you both."

"You are sexual like me, baby. We enjoy seeing others pleasure. We aren't threatened by it."

"The water is cooling off and I want to get in that big bed with you for our last night alone."

We were up half the night making love, talking, kissing, and fucking. The perfect couple.

~~

Sunny came back in the best mood I'd ever seen her in. I had to ask if she took her girlfriend with her, and she admitted she did. They spent the last four days together like I did with her husband.

"She is considering leaving her husband," Sunny admitted.

"I think we all should be true to ourselves. We can't be happy living someone else's expectations."

"You're right. I need to make some decisions as well." She hesitated. "I've missed you; you know."

I realized then that I'd missed her as well. I still prefer men, but discovered loving women was pretty wonderful too.

"I've missed you too." I remembered her softness against mine. Her sweet smell, tender touch.

I stood up and held out my hand. I pushed her robe off her shoulders and pulled my nightie over my head.

We kissed long and deep. Our naked bodies pressed together. Curly mounds needy and rubbing together. The sun slanting through the kitchen window was warm on our skin. I kneaded and massaged her tits while my fingers wove through her mass of red curls.

I pulled away and leaned to suck on her nipple. She arched back over my arm, pushing her tits at me. I sucked and nibbled and nipped. She moaned and her hips began a rhythmic rocking motion.

We made it as far as the living room sofa. She arranged me with one leg on the floor the other over the back of the sofa. She scissored her legs with mine until our pussies were grinding together.

The sensation was wild, and I began to go off like a rocket. Her wet inner lips rubbed mine and our clits ground together. We soon found our own tempo. Our hot juices mingled and lubricated.

"You feel so fucking good, Sunny," I moaned. We interlaced our fingers and continued to grind and cum. It was wave after wave that ebbed and rushed.

We exhausted ourselves and stretched out together on the sofa, thighs between each other's legs. Face to face, breasts mashed together we slept.

~~

The next night he came into my room carrying his laptop computer, his dick sticking out the front of his pants hard and throbbing.

"What?"

"I've been watching porn."

"Wow, I guess I missed something just watching the news," I laughed.

"A couple of hot fucking pornstars," he said fisting his cock.

I scowled. "You have me now. You don't need porn."

He sat next to me on the bed, his cock lewdly poking up from his lap.

"I'm a lucky bastard that I get both!"

He tipped the screen toward me, and I saw a blonde and red head cunt to cunt on the sofa in the living room. We were recorded on the house security camera.

I laughed. "You like that a lot apparently?"

"Sure, the fuck do."

The sound was clear, and our moans, whispers and words came through clearly.

"Well, what if this porn stars shows you how she can suck you off?"

He growled then groaned when my mouth close over the head of his cock. I sucked the precum that covered the head then probed the hole with my tongue.

"Oh god baby. Your mouth..."

I knew he was watching and listening too. I pushed his legs apart, knelt between his thighs and deep throated him. My hand was full of his balls, and I toyed with them and scratched them with my fingernails.

He groaned and began to rock off the bed. The video forgotten.

I squeezed his ass while he fucked my mouth. He grunted hard, shouted, his cock pulsed hard and pumped his hot seed down my throat.

I crawled up next to him. "So, you like to watch girl girl action hmmm."

"God, you drive me crazy, Cap."

~~

The next morning, he asked if I wanted to go back to the club and I agreed as long as neither of us fucked anyone. All other play was good.

This time I knew what I wanted to wear and planned on a day's shopping to find it.

I came out, wearing my coat.

"Oh, I'm going to get a surprise, am I?"

"Yes, you are," I replied. "I think you'll like."

"I have no doubt."

I left my coat inside the rusty door of the club.

"Fuck me," he growled. "You're out to kill me for sure."

I spun around so he could get the full effect.

"I saw a few women wearing vintage last time and I've always loved these."

"You were born to wear that."

I found a vintage white bias-cut satin gown at a local shop. It was long and split to mid-thigh. The waist was under my breasts and the bias cut allowed the gown to hug my curves like a second skin. It fit so closely that the satin dimpled in over my belly button. My breasts well overflowed the triangle cups held by tiny straps of the same fabric.

I felt my Dad's hand on my back as we moved through the club to the bar. The last time I had a case of nerves but knew what to expect this time.

I stood close to him, and he wrapped his arm around me, sliding his hand down my back.

"You're not wearing anything under this are you?" I just smiled. "I want to take you back out the car and fuck you right there you know."

My strappy high heels brought me nearly to his height so I could easily lean in to kiss him. He squeezed my ass as his tongue searched my mouth.

"Later. We'll be primed and ready."

We finished our drinks and went back through the lounge, I stopped at the hookah until I was pleasantly buzzed. When I turned, Dad already had a girl on his lap, and I smiled. It was the beauty with the long blonde curls.

This time her hair piled on top of her head with a few curls that had escaped. Her breasts weren't concealed, and I could see her tits were a bit smaller than mine, but her nipples were as long as bullets. Dad was already toying with them while she whispered in his ear.

I wanted to let them enjoy each other for a while so I hung back. I felt the heat of a body behind me, breath teasing my ear.

"I know you couldn't possibly be here by yourself." His voice was deep and graveled, vibrating through me.

"You're right."

"But you're here and I'm here right now."

God that voice. He spoke so close his lips brushed my ear, but his voice was low and resonated through my body.

I sighed and my shoulders heaved. His hand rested on my shoulder. The smoke and drink gave me a light buzz and I wanted to see who this was. I took his hand from my shoulder and led him through the club to the other side of the dance floor. It was so shadowy we would be unseen there.

He was exquisite in a tuxedo, crisp white shirt that was unbuttoned. Tanned, sharp jaw, long thick eyelashes and smokey dark eyes.

"You're beautiful," he murmured, brushing a strand of my hair back. "You look better than Veronica Lake in that dress.

He trailed is finger along the edge of the V neck, down through my decollate and back up again. My nipples hardened and obscenely poked through the gossamer satin.

"Now look what you've gone and done," I whispered, looking down at my tits. My head was buzzing, and I was feeling loose. He rubbed his knuckle over the aching protrusions. "I wish they were longer. I just saw some that looked like bullets," I blurted.

"I can tell you how to get them like that."

I looked at him in wonderment. "You can?"

"Would you like me to show you how I'd do it for you?" I nodded.

He loosened the neck strap on my dress and lowered the cup to bare my breast.

"Ohhhhhhh," I whispered. He smiled.

"You're beautiful you know." He rubbed his knuckle over my bared nipple, and they got even harder. "So responsive. I bet you get very aroused just by titty play?"

"Ohyeah. I love that." I stared at his lips and perfect white teeth wondering how they would feel on my tits.

He rubbed a finger over a bruise. "I see someone likes to mark you as his property. Do you like how that feels?"

"Yessss," I hissed. My back arched a little thrusting my tits out.

"I'm a man that loves tits and yours are amazing. I bet your nipples ache like my balls are aching for you now." I nodded wondering what his balls were like. "Have you ever cum just from someone manipulating your tits?"

"No, but I'd love to. I think I could."

"Would you like me to do that for you?"

"God yesssssss," I said, tucked the tips of my fingers in his belt and pulling him closer.

"A woman that knows what she wants is the biggest turn on to a man."

"I want to feel your aching balls, touch your cock," I blurted.

He dropped the other cup and hefted my tits in his hand. He groaned and thumbed my nipples. I thrust my tits out at him. Needing.

He pinched and tweaked both nipples at the same time. It was like a jolt of electricity that traveled directly to my cunt. I jerked and gasped.

I fumbled with his zipper and finally got his pants open enough to reach in for his cock. It was soaked with precum and was a throbbing long rod. His balls were tight, and I scratched them with my nails. He jerked and moaned.

My nipples were aching for his mouth, but he kept manipulating them and watching me.

"I want to lean you against this wall and fuck you right now," he ground out.

"Oh my god..." I wanted to. "I cannot. I just cannot." I wanted to feel that long rod inside me, but I belonged to Dad.

I pushed away. "I'm sorry but I have to go find someone now."

I found him at the bar enjoying the arousing scenery.

"Are you enjoying yourself, love?" he asked.

"I am, but I missed you."

He trailed his fingers over my bulging tits. "It seems a shame to hide these gorgeous things." I pulled the tie and the cups dropped, baring my aching breasts to everyone. "That's so much better," he murmured, pinching my nipples, and tugging them longer.

"You have to always do that, so I'll have bullet nipples," I told him. He chuckled and nodded.

"Let's go to the hookah."

All eyes were on me when we walked back through the lounge. I knew the satin hugged my body and dipped into the V between my legs. It hugged each globe of my ass making me feel the sexiest I've ever felt.

The blonde was at the hookah and smiled when she saw us. "You are Christos and Caprice. Your Dad knows, but I wanted you to know my name is Katarina."

She was so beautiful. Full pink lips that looked so soft you wanted to test them with your own. Her eyes were nearly as ice blue as his, but more azure. The long thick blonde curls were on a tumble on top of her head. It made you want to reach up and pull the pins out and let it cascade around her.

"Katarina. That's a beautiful name," I whispered, trailing my fingers over her cheek. The tip of her tongue flicked across those luscious lips. Suddenly I wondered how many men imagined them wrapped around their pulsing cock. I wondered if her nether lips were as full and pouty.

"Shall we take a moment at the hookah? Maybe Christos can find us a seat?"

He nodded and went off while we spent a moment at the hookah. My head was again buzzing when we found him on a high-backed semi-circular lounger. It was more secluded from the rest, allowed for the three of us and the intimacy of it was exciting in itself. Dad kicked off his shoes and folded his jacket over the back.

My dress was so snug I had to hitch it nearly to my waist to kneel on the velvet. Katarina and Dad each took a nipple. I inhaled the spicy vanilla scent of her soft hair. I wondered what it would feel like sliding across my skin. I slid my hand under her skirt and met with a soft bare ass. I felt her groan around my nipple.

They began to suck on the same nipple at the same time kissing and tonguing. Suddenly I wanted to see those soft lips wrapped around his dark cock. We kissed and I whispered in her ear. Those gorgeous azure eyes got big, but she nodded and kissed me deeply.

I moved to kiss Dad taking it deep and passionate. I knew Katarina was touching him from his reaction and I looked down to see her pulling the front of his pants and shorts low enough to expose is pulsating cock and full balls.

He groaned and looked at me. I nodded that it was all good. This was okay. He would be going home with me. He would be fucking me later.

She had curled up next to him while she wrapped those luscious lips around his cock. It was as exciting of a vision as I thought it would be. She squeezed his cock while she sucked those fat sacs into her steamy hot mouth.

I moved lower and lifted her upper leg, parting her thighs, opening up to me. She moaned around the balls in her mouth and Dad reacted to that.

Her pussy was shaved bare. Her lips were full and thick, but so soft. I ran my finger down the deep pink wet slit and she opened her thighs wider. My head rested on her inner thigh, and it was easy to kiss and lick her sweet pussy. I spread her soft lips and her clit peeked out. I flicked my tongue over it, and she jerked and groaned louder.

"Oh god, you're both making me crazy," Dad moaned.

I knew everything I did to her that made her react, did the same to Daddy.

Those pink lips so soft I nibbled on them with my own lips, then tugged with my teeth. Her hips instinctively began to rock. I could tell by the movement that his hips were doing the same.

Then her body quivered, and she made little sexy sounds when she came. Her cunt clenched rhythmically, and I licked up the hot juice.

She pulled away and turned to me. "Fuck him. I want you to fuck him now. Right now."

Her words were so intense. So, commanding. I hiked my dress up to my waist and straddled him. She held his cock while I slowly slid down.

"Oh my god yeah," she whimpered. "Fuck your Daddy, Caprice. So, fucking hot."

I rode his cock, my breasts bouncing harder and faster. I felt eyes on me and heard the excited whispers, but I didn't care. I loved being watched. He felt it too because his cock jerked hard, he drove up and unleashed his load deep inside me. My cunt convulsed around the pumping shaft, and I nearly blacked out.

I opened my eyes, his cock still buried in me. Katarina was leaning back next to Dad, and he was smiling at me knowing I felt the same thing.

He pulled Katarina into his arms and kissed her deeply and passionately. She was so much a part of what happened I wanted her to get the last of the loving.

How sick is it to want to watch your daughter get fucked? Probably no more sick than me fucking her I guess.

She is not my property, and I wouldn't want to own her. She's young and has a long life in front of her.

Katarina guessed our relationship, which I suppose was obvious but to the casual observer. She wanted to know all the details, mostly for the titillation of it. I was happy to share them. To watch how it turned her on.

She was such a beautiful woman. Silken blonde hair tumbling over he shoulders and down over her breasts. To say I didn't want to fuck her would be a lie, but my relationship with Caprice was so new, I just couldn't think about beginning anything with Katarina.