Capricorn Ch. 01

Story Info
After the kiss, Lorenzo couldn't take his mind off Capri.
2.7k words
4.3
2.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since that night with Capri, I couldn't get her out of my mind. I know we didn't get further than kissing, but I knew we would have if we hadn't been interrupted. She intrigues me, and it's been a while since I was interested in anyone the way she made me feel.

On any given day, I'm like this happy-go-lucky guy. Why shouldn't I be? I love my life. I love being in the mafia. Hell, I'm about to be the don. Life couldn't be any sweeter than that.

But ever since Capri starts to occupy my mind, I'm a brooding mess. It's not that I resent her, it's more because I can't figure out a way for me to have her. And it's affecting everything else that I've got going on in my life.

Capri isn't just any girl. She's not someone I can fuck and dump when I start to get bored with them. The repercussions of a night with her could be damaging to the whole family. Father was right, she's different. To quote him, she's not just another one of my bimbos.

At times, I would even check her tracker and stare at the blinking light. It never moved, always flickering over the same spot, the safe house. It gives me a sense of comfort that I know where she is if I ever muster enough courage to go up to her.

The more I try to stay away from her, the more I crave for her presence. More than once, I would catch myself thinking about her. And this itch to go visit her can sometimes be unbearable.

It's been over a week since we last saw each other. I went to see her with full intention to bring her back since I was at a loss on how to proceed with the Serbs. All of us had scattered to various safe houses and me and a small group of my most trusted men was left to hold the fort.

I was supposed to give the signal for when it is safe to come back but I wasn't making any headway on that matter. I was hoping Capri would be able to help. But after the way I acted that night, I don't think I could face her. At least, not for a little while.

Luca had informed me earlier that they had arrived back safely. Which means, she'll probably be in her attic right about now. I have a feeling I won't be able to resist going up to see her once we're both under the same roof.

I buried myself with work in my attempt to get her out of my head. This is probably why mulling over lack of ice seems so important right now.

I busied myself, looking for ice at midnight. Making calls that I could've delegated to someone else. It is opening night at my new club, and someone had messed up and didn't order enough ice. We are at full capacity and running low on stupid frozen water.

I sit in my office, knee deep in receipts and invoices while dull music wafts through from outside. And for a few brief minutes, my head was clear of Capri.

My office door swings open and slams hard against the back wall causing the room to tremble slightly. I turned, annoyed by the intrusion, and am faced with Tony, my cousin.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I snap at him, slightly irritated that he can't even learn to do something so basic.

Tony ignored my comment and planted himself on the sofa "The club looks good, Enzo. It's packed."

Tony has always been a bit too laid back around me. Maybe it's because we're family so he doesn't feel the need to give the same respect as my other men. Plus, I've watched over him since he was ten. Ever since the accident that killed both of his parents. I know I treat him more like a little brother than a cousin, but he needed to be protected after that fateful day.

"Did the VIPs get here yet?" I ask him.

"Yup, I've sent them some complimentary drinks." He didn't seem affected by my tone so I just nodded in approval.

"Oh, and your sisters are here too, by the way," he said like he couldn't care less.

I sigh. It's been a tiring day just to prepare for this night.

"I should go say hi and make sure they didn't get into too much trouble" I slowly got up and head out towards the loud music.

I went to the VIP table and found Angelica, one of my sisters, hot and heavy with some guy that I didn't recognize. I decided not to be a bitch, I'm too tired for that, and went looking for Maria. My eyes scanned the dance floor and then I saw her. The one person who's been invading my mind and giving me absurd ideas that I shouldn't have.

She was dancing- No. More like humping some guy, a stranger in the middle of my own fucking club. His hands are alarmingly low, and I just know where he's aiming to place them. Her hands were all over this guy. And before I realize what I'm about to do, I am next to her. I grab her shoulder and turn her to face me.

Her boy toy starts to protest but one glance from me, I can tell he recognized who I am and decided to run off like the scared little boy that he is.

Capri looks at me, irritated that I've chased away her partner. Then, with a mischievous grin, she said. "Dance with me, Lorenzo"

She placed my palms on her slim waist then started to move her body like nothing had just happened. Her fingers caressed my body suggestively. Thoughts of our time on the beach instantly resurfaced making it harder for me to resist her charm. I want her so bad. I shouldn't have come down here. Why did I drive away that boy? I should have just turned around and leave.

"What do you think you're doing, Capri?" My voice came out low and raspy, feeling aggravated at her actions. How can she act so carefree? And in my fucking club, no less.

She pulled at my jacket, trying to bring my face closer to hers.

"Isn't this what you want? Or should I go look for some other man to dance with?" she said as if issuing a challenge.

I stood there motionless, mystified by her presence. Her bewitching emerald eyes calling out to me. I wanted to fight the urge to pull her closer and ravish her. She was intoxicating, like a drug that I've tasted once and now needed to have more of.

"You're no fun," She said when I didn't react to her question. She sounds disappointed. Her hands then pushed me back before turning and walking away from me.

My brain screams in desperation as I watch her small figure disappear into the crowd. My feet start moving towards her general direction as my eyes search for her. Anxiety and agony taunting me over my slow reaction to her proposal.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her blonde tresses heading towards the exit. I pushed my way harshly through the crowds, not caring about the objections expressed by my patrons. I just need to get to her.

I grab her arm and pull her into me, crushing her lips onto mine, My hands firmly held on to her face, not wanting her to escape my embrace. Her eyes widened in shock, her hands tried to push my body away. But I will not have any of it. I hold her tightly to stop her trashing, demanding her to accept me.

She bit me, hard, and I immediately recoiled in shock. I can taste blood in my mouth. Her eyes glared back at me. Anger radiates through her emerald orbs. Her breathing ragged like she had just finished running a marathon. Then she did the unthinkable.

Taking a step forward, her hands pull at my jacket, bringing my head to her level, and kiss me, hard. The kiss was rough and filled with need. Our tongues in each other's mouth, doing their own little dance. I can sense her wanting more of me. I pull her body closer and she wraps her hands around my neck as our mouths try to suck the air out of each other. I knew then she wanted me just as much as I her. At that moment, I didn't care that everyone had a front row view of our very public display of affections.

I planted wet kisses along her neck. A quiet moan escaped her lips. I suck at her skin, wanting to mark what's mine.

"L-Lorenzo" the word sounds like a struggle to say out loud.

"Lorenzo" this time, she sounds much firmer. Demanding to be heard. Her hands pushed me away.

I pull back, not at all happy to suspend our connection. "What?"

"Let's get out of here." With that, I grabbed her hands and led her out the back door where I had parked my car.

Cool air hit me in the face as we exited the building. Realization came next. Am I really going to do this? If this night ended badly, I will never hear the end of it. Before I knew it, I found myself behind the wheel with Capri in the passenger seat.

I reached for my seat belt, but Capri had other ideas. She quickly climbed over to my seat, straddling me. Her mouth immediately locked into mine and I was more than happy to resume our lustful activity.

I kiss her neck, sucking and nibbling on her soft skin while she grinds herself on my lap, desperate for any kind of friction between us despite still being fully clothed. Her dress had ridden up to her hips and I could see her panties peeking through the folds. My hands roughly fondle her round ass while I try to match her momentum.

Her hands reach down to unbuckle my pants. I hadn't expected that she would want to do it in my car but I'm definitely not opposed to it. Plus, I had a feeling this is a take it or leave it situation. She had definitely made me so hot and bothered that any logical thoughts were gone as soon as she climbed on top of me.

She takes out my member, already hard from all the excitement. I quickly put on a condom. Without so much of a warning, she pushed aside her wet panties and engulfed my manhood into her.

"Fuck! You're big." She groaned into my chest as she fist my shirt, feeling my invasion.

It took a few long seconds for her to adjust to my size. Then slowly she started moving her hips. Her gyration accelerated becoming rougher and faster. Taking control of our motions. I pull aside her dress revealing her beautiful breast. Just the right size for me to fondle and play with. My mouth latches on her nipple and sucks the pink nub as she rides me, letting out an aria of moans with each stroke.

I feel myself getting close. Then her body starts to clench. Her nails digging into my back as she found her released. I grab her waist and start thrusting into her hard and fast until I reach my climax.

We stayed still for a minute, catching our breath before she dragged herself back to her seat. We sat there in silence while we both waited for our breathing to return to normal. I glanced at her and saw her smiling at me.

"So, are you up for round two?" She grinned.

She didn't have to say anything else. My hands immediately went to the ignition and started the car.

I got us back to the house in record time and we pretty much ran up to my room. As soon as my door closes, she grabs the back of my neck and pulls me into a ferocious kiss. A kiss so intense, that it felt like our tongues were fighting each other, hungry for each other's touch. I pushed her against the wall, my lips never leaving hers. It's getting harder to breathe but I kept going. I wanted her, all of her.

I rip her out of her little black dress and slowly fall to my knees as I gradually move my lips southward, never losing contact with her beautiful skin. I roughly pull down her soaking wet panties, then pause for a moment to savor the state of her arousal. I grab one of her legs and place it over my shoulder before I attack her wet pussy with my tongue.

I hear her moaning my name, encouraging me to keep going as I worship her swollen nub. I inserted one of my long fingers to fill her insides, moving it as fast as I could. Suddenly, she grabbed my hair and jerked my head away from her pussy. I see her heaving, eyes filled with authority.

"I want your cock, NOW!"

I lifted her petite body as my lips went straight to hers. Her thighs wrapped tightly around me as I carried her towards my bed. Once there, I throw her on the soft mattress and quickly shed my clothes as fast as I can, put on a condom and immediately climb on top of her and plunge my already hard dick into her wet pussy. I thrust inside her hard and fast, feeling the urgency to give her release.

"Don't stop" she pants, her nails scratching my back. "So close-"

My fingers reached for her clit and a wave of ecstasy rolled through her lithe body.

I rest next to her, wanting to let her catch her breath for a minute.

Capri looks at me, my dick still hard and pulsing. "You didn't cum yet" It sounded more like a statement than a question.

"I'm not done yet mi amore" I grin and peck her lips.

I climb back on top of her and start my thrusting again, slower this time. I didn't want to hurt her too much after the rough fucking I'd given her but Capri had other things in mind.

She flipped me on my back and lowered herself onto my dick. She let out a blissful moan as she felt my whole length filling her insides. She looks like a goddess as her body moves against mine. And I just want to savor every inch of her. I pull myself up and hungrily suck at her nub while my fingers tweak with the other. Our body moves in tandem, relishing the euphoric pleasure with each caress of our skin.

Then I felt Capri's walls clenching my cock in a vice grip. Knowing that she's close, I took charge and started thrusting as I searched for my own release. My body shuddered, as I poured my seed out. She whimpered as the last of her climax spread out through her body.

Afterwards, I lie in bed, savoring the moment. A deep contented sigh escaped me. Capri's head resting on my chest with my arms draped around her body. I can tell that she's already in a deep sleep.

My mind drifted to the last few hours. My actions were impulsive, and yet, for once, I have clarity. I have no regrets. I wanted this. I wanted her. But, will she accept me? Will she accept us?

I've been with plenty of women but Capri is unique. I've never met anyone like her. She's smart, stubborn, and she knows what she wants. And I wished, really truly wished that what she wanted was me. I find her refreshing, and oddly alluring. I want to be near her, to know her, to unravel the mystery of Capricorn. Every bit of her fascinates me and I don't want it to stop.

When we touched each other, I couldn't help myself. I wanted her to be mine. No, I need her to be mine.

I looked at her sleeping form. My lips curl upwards as my fingers graze her skin where I had left a trail of hickeys down her neck. A memento, something for her to remember me by once she wakes up.

My eyes felt heavy but I resisted. I didn't want this night to end. Deep down, I'm dreading what I might find once morning comes.