Capstone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," I replied, not sure where she was headed. "In fact, I'll only use a small number. Don't forget you have final say on what makes it in. If you have objections to any picture, I won't use it."

"Oh, I'm not worried, darling. I just wanted to check." With that, dinner went on normally, and was I ever relieved!

After loading the dishwasher we adjourned to the living room where we watched a movie, but mom couldn't finish it so she went upstairs to bed and I dozed on the couch. Around 11:00 I tip-toed to mom's room and peeked in to make sure she was okay, then turned in.

I couldn't have been asleep long when I felt something on the other side of my bed. I was disoriented in the darkness, thinking I was in the middle of a dream but when I felt mom's body press against my back I awakened!

"Are you okay, mom?" I asked.

"Yes, sweetie, I'm fine. I just felt like being close to you. Is that okay?"

"Sure, no problem," I replied. I thought, Are you kidding? This is what I've been dreaming about! I wasn't sure what was on mom's mind, but just to be safe I thought I'd better hide my erection.

"You're sure?" she asked in a dusky whisper. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Not at all, mom. I'm glad you're here." And I was, too!

We were content to lay like that for a while and I thought I might doze off again when mom started gently running her hand through my hair. It felt heavenly, but did nothing but make my erection worse (or better depending on how you look at it).

I decided to roll over the other way and wrap my arms around her waist. Our faces were inches from one another, but mom wanted to drape herself over me as I lay on my back. Her left hand was still in my hair and her right leg was bent across my waist now, with her right arm draped across my chest. It brought to mind a girlfriend in college named who used to like to do the same thing while we lay around listening to music.

There was just enough light coming in the window that I could admire mom's bare shapely thigh. She was only wearing panties and a short-sleeved pajama shirt.

Once comfortable, she let out a sigh and said, "This is so nice."

"Ummmmhummm," was all I could say in response.

We lay like that for a while, content in silence. I was trying to think of something else so mom wouldn't catch me with a hard on, but it was impossible. With her delicious body draped over me there was only one thing on my mind.

Mom moved her leg a little and it brushed against my cock; surely she felt it, I thought. Then she moved her hand down and lay it gently on my manhood.

"Mmmmm," she purred suggestively. "Is that my fault?"

"I'll say," I replied. It seemed clear that mom was in a similar frame of mind to my own.

"I don't want to force myself on you," she said, "but would you like it if we took our clothes off and just lay here for a while?"

"Sure, mom, that sounds great."

As we separated briefly to take off what little we were wearing, I thought, This is it! I wasn't sure what motivated mom to come into my bed, but I was certainly in favor of it. Of course I knew it violated every rule in the book, and probably some that aren't in it, but I didn't care. The fact that I wasn't repelled or aghast or recoiling in horror indicated either there was something wrong with me, or this was one of the exceptions to the rules. Sometimes it does happen between family members.

Once naked, we returned to our previous position but now there was no hiding my excitement. Mom could be in no doubt that I was on the same frequency she was, but we were taking it slow, enjoying the feel of each other's bodies against one another. She leaned over and planted a light kiss on my cheek, but when she didn't withdraw, I turned my head and our lips met in a tentative first romantic kiss.

When the ceiling didn't fall in we went further, enjoying the moist warm feeling of each other's tongues. Mom's soft hand found its way to my cock, which was almost painfully stiff. Instinct took over on my part, too, as my hand felt for the first time her soft breasts and then to the generous muff between her legs.

"Would you like to make love?" mom asked softly.

"Definitely!" I exclaimed, louder than I intended, but it made mom chuckle.

We continued on with some hot foreplay but the situation was so charged that we didn't need much. I just wanted to make sure she was ready so I let her take the lead. She positioned herself underneath me and then, as we gazed into each other's eyes, she took hold of my cock and slowly guided it into her.

There was no going back now, even if we wanted to. Once I was inside mom all the way we paused for a moment, enjoying the sensation. She smiled at me, lovingly, and pulled me closer for a deep kiss.

"You feel so good!" she gasped as I began to thrust in and out. True, this wasn't what nature intended, but it was sublime. It was a life-changing moment for us both.

I was not without some experience in the bedroom, but I knew that under the circumstance I wouldn't last long. I tried my best, slowing my thrusting to give mom maximum pleasure. Her breathing told me I was on the right track, and the feel of her hands on my ass was exquisite as she surrendered herself to me.

She was mostly quiet through the buildup but as she got close her moaning got louder and her face was distorted in beautiful agony.

"I'm coming!" she exclaimed and then gritted her teeth while her body trembled.

I could feel her wetness increase substantially and having held off as long as I could my body began to tremble from my scalp to my toes. A little bit ahead of me, mom offered endearments and encouragement.

"That's it, baby. That's it!" Then as I peaked, "There you go!"

My entire body tensed and then I shortly released everything I had into mom. As I said, I'm not without first-hand knowledge in the bedroom, and I don't know if it was the first sex after a dry spell or the fact that I was making love with my own mother, the feelings were unparalleled.

It was an explosive combination of physical and emotional intimacy and intensity. If this was just a one-time occurrence to rid ourselves of distracting sexual tension, then it would be the highlight of my life; I couldn't imagine anything that would come close to it.

I collapsed on top of mom, sweaty and breathless as she wrapped her legs around my waist and let out a deep sigh of satisfaction, but not ready to let me withdraw. As we regained our composure I looked at her and smiled.

"That was exquisite, Ian," she said. "Absolutely exquisite."

"I agree, mom," I replied, trying to get used to the strange sensation of addressing my lover as 'mom' or mom as my lover. She didn't seem to mind blending the roles, and it sure wasn't bothering me. I wasn't sure how we had progressed so far in just one evening, but I failed to account for the role the project had played in bringing us together.

I rolled over on my back and mom returned to draping her leg and arm over me. We were floating in a warm haze, not feeling any great urge to speak or analyze the momentousness of what we had done. All we did was enjoy being together.

After a long while, mom rose and gathered up what little she had worn into my room. She didn't put it back on, she just held it front of her stomach and walked down the hall toward her room. I admired her ass as she left, then she paused and turned around, standing in the doorway, a shadowy figure in the darkness, but the unmistakable figure of a very desirable woman.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said with a mischievous smile that I could easily see despite the darkness. "Why don't you join me so you don't have stand outside and pleasure yourself."

I didn't need to be told twice.

The next morning I awoke slowly, not quite sure where I was until I realized I was in mom's room, in mom's bed, and naked. I rolled over slightly and discovered that I was not alone, that what I experienced the night before was not just some vivid dream conjured up from the depths of my psyche. It had actually happened, and after taking a very pleasant shower together, we tumbled into mom's bed (it was the closest), exhausted, thrilled, and liberated. Then quickly fell asleep.

I say liberated because we had done something with enormous potential for a bad outcome. But in our case, we'd gone out on the ice and, not hearing any cracks beneath our feet, went to a place visited by very few people anytime or anywhere. And it had been wonderful, not repugnant or disgusting at all. We had a level of emotional intimacy that most people don't achieve before going to bed. Now the emotional and physical were all bound up together.

I wasn't sure if mom was awake, but the pleasant weather outside meant the comfort of sleeping naked inside, so I scooted over and folded the length of body around hers, two spoons in a drawer. A deep, satisfied moan escaped from her.

"Good morning," she said, smiling.

"Good morning," I replied, nuzzling her bare neck with my nose.

"All I can say is, 'wow'! That was unbelievable."

"I can't believe it, either, but it was so great.

"I'm glad you feel that way," mom said, a hint of concern creeping into her voice.

"Greatest night of my life, hands down." I said.

"Really?" She seemed surprised.

"Definitely!" I replied.

"Mine, too," she said.

We lay in silence for awhile, enjoying the feeling of each other's bodies. Neither of us had anywhere we had to be so it was a delicious sensation to lay around naked.

Inevitably, proximity to mom inspired an erection and she jokingly asked, "Again? Already?"

But she was just as ready and with a slight adjustment to our orientation she slipped my cock into her as we both let out satisfied moans. We lay still for a few moments, loving the sensation of being joined this way but the urge to move was irresistible. I began to gently thrust in and out and mom's carnal moaning filled the room before she stopped abruptly and began trembling silently throughout her body. Giving her pleasure heightened my own and I followed soon after.

When the time came to get on with our day, the question was how we were going to act toward one another outside the bedroom. Although we were at it a lot during those first heady days, we knew that wouldn't last (does it ever?). We didn't want our extraordinary lovemaking to become routine, so like everyone else we worked it out. We were both plenty busy most of the time so it's not like we were sitting around the trailer watching TV and counting the minutes until we next hit the sack.

In fact, we were so absorbed in our respective work that it was actually a pleasant interlude even to sit down together for dinner. At least once a week we would have a "date night" where mom would cook dinner and then we would watch a movie before adjourning to the bedroom. We did sleep together many nights, but there were just times when I was up late working on the computer when it was better to bunk in my own room rather than disturb mom by climbing into her bed.

We were actually quite successful at compartmentalizing our lives and roles, careful to put on a public display that was above suspicion, but we knew that was only for the short term. When I finished my degree and started working we knew it was time for me to move out, so I took an apartment about fifteen minutes from mom's house. I work and live there and visit mom on the weekends. Sometimes she'll come by during the week, bringing dinner, but careful to make a getaway at a reasonable hour.

We're even careful about my car being seen in her driveway overnight. Sure, it's perfectly acceptable for a person to stay over at a parent's house on the occasional weekend, but the most we want the neighbors to be able to say -- if they notice at all -- is that I am a devoted son. Just how devoted is between mom and me.

12