Captain at Sea

Story Info
A captain has a rough time at sea until he meets a mermaid.
5.8k words
4.31
6.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The driving, intense rain started to subside and the raging waves were a bit calmer. I wasn't sure if this was the beginning of the end of the storm or just an interlude. All of the electronics on the boat were knocked out by the ferocious storm but I managed to keep the nose of the boat pointed to the south and the west thanks to the good old fashioned marine compass. I decided that this was the best plan since the hurricane was moving northwest and would eventually curve further north and back to the east.

This wasn't the first time that I was in a rough situation like this. Evidently I enjoyed trying to outrun a hurricane without a working navigation system and with no one else onboard to help me. It wasn't so much the adventure that I enjoyed but rather the ton of money I made while doing it! I chuckled to myself and gripped the wheel tighter and checked the skies again. I continued to race away from the storm and hope for the best.

Several hours later I felt like I was out of immediate danger. I slowed the boat down and let her drift in the rough waters so I could check for other damage. Calling this monster a boat was an understatement as I commanded a multimillion dollar yacht. The owner didn't pay attention to the hurricane warnings until the last second and called my business in a huge panic.

"I need someone to relocate by yacht!" he yelled into the phone that day.

Of course I had already dispatched all of my crews to move boats of more responsible owners so I told him that I didn't think I could help. He sounded crestfallen on the phone as I explained the situation to him.

"Do you know anyone who could help me?!?"

He sounded increasingly desperate as we continued to talk. As an experienced fisherman I knew how to wait patiently for just the right time to land the big one. I explained that he had waited so late that the situation was very dangerous as the storm was so close.

"It's a very expensive yacht and I don't want it to get destroyed!"

I thought he was on the verge of tears when I made him an offer to relocate the yacht by myself. He was in a bad situation but I asked for a lot more money than he expected with absolutely no guarantees that his boat would escape damage.

"Are you sure you can do this?"

"I'm the boat whisperer - I can do anything." I said confidently as I jerked the hook into the biggest fish I had ever landed.

Within an hour, I was in his private helicopter as his pilot flew me to the yacht. I wasn't sure who was crazier: the pilot for flying this potential death trap in the building storm or me for agreeing to pilot the boat. But it's not like I had left much behind. All of my guys were out working so the business was shut down until they returned. I had dedicated my life to this profession at the expense of my personal life or any potential family so there wasn't anybody waiting for me at my lonely home. So off I went on another crazy adventure. We landed not so gently on the heliport of the yacht.

I said "Thanks for the ride." as I started to climb out of the bird.

"Good luck!" replied the pilot with a chuckle.

"Good luck to you as well!"

————————————————————————————————————

I surveyed the boat for damage and it didn't look too bad. The little dinghy strapped to the starboard side was destroyed. "I'm pretty sure there was also a wave runner on this side when I left the dock." I said to myself as I looked over the side. "Oh well." There was some minor damage to the boat on that side but nothing that concerned me.

As I moved forward I didn't expect any damage as the bow faced away from the intense storm at all times. Everything was fine up there including the motorized rubber dinghy strapped to the top of the deck.

I checked the port side and again I didn't find any damage that worried me. The million dollar question was what damage was there to the stern. I looked over the edge and there it was - a gaping hole. Salty water from the rough seas entered the hole every time the boat rocked. At the time, I wasn't in immediate danger of losing the boat but it needed to be fixed. Next to the hole was an emergency anchor hanging over the side that someone had obviously stored carelessly. It reminded me of something that my first boss had told me. Captain McHenry once said, "What's the biggest cause of expensive boats sinking to the bottom of the ocean? Idiots. The Bermuda Triangle is a nautical myth - like mermaids. On the other hand, idiots are everywhere." Captain McHenry taught me many things and told me many stories about the sea but that one truth had always stuck with me.

I went down underneath and found the crew area. The yacht came equipped with a built in pump so I turned that on to start draining the water. Then I found the tools and materials that I needed to do a quick patch job on the hole.

Thankfully the hole was right next to the ladder so I was able to make the repair fairly easily. It wasn't pretty but I believed that it should hold fairly well. "The sun will come up tomorrow after all!" I said as triumphantly as I could as I climbed back up into the boat and headed back to the captain's nest.

I checked the compass and the skies again and slowly accelerated to the southwest again. It was getting dark and I didn't know exactly where I was but I knew I could figure out a plan after the clouds eventually passed.

Indeed the sun came up again and the clouds did eventually pass resulting in an absolutely beautiful day. The seas remained fairly rough. This wasn't unusual at all even though the boat was a safe distance from the hurricane at that point.

I slowed the boat down for a quick survey of her health. My repair appeared to be holding up well and I didn't spot any other issues. I checked the sea and then headed down to check the pump. It was doing its job but the gauge showed more water so I left it running and headed topside.

I accelerated again and decided that it was best to continue toward the southwest. I searched the horizon in every direction with a pair of binoculars but discovered nothing but water. I looked through the nearby compartments and found some nautical charts. I fruitlessly studied the charts for any potential clues.

Hours stretched into days. I had become quite exhausted due to lack of sleep. My stomach was angry because the rations on board were terrible. I was afraid I would become delirious if this continued much longer without any much needed relief. I desperately checked the horizon - again - through the binoculars. While looking over the bow, I only saw the choppy water ahead. Off the starboard side I saw nothing promising. Moving my tired gaze back to the bow, I started to survey the port side. Beyond the port bow something caught my lingering eye. I had no idea what it was but anything different was good at that point.

While continuing to focus on my hopeful destination, I moved the wheel to the left and headed straight towards whatever was out there. Once I was confident that I was headed in the right direction, I set the binoculars down and reviewed the charts again, which still offered no clues as to my location. Eventually I determined that what I saw in the distance was a cluster of trees. As I got closer, I discovered that it wasn't a very big cluster of trees and I didn't see anything else that was encouraging like a dock or buildings. Indeed it turned out to be a small island that I optimistically believed held something good.

I approached the island but I still couldn't find a dock that I could use. Additionally, there were large rocks in the water that prevented the yacht from getting anywhere near the shore. I decided that I would have to anchor the yacht at sea and take the one surviving dinghy to the island.

I maneuvered the yacht as close as I safely could and dropped anchor. I unstrapped the dinghy and lowered it over the side of the boat. I climbed down the ladder and into the boat. After several labored pulls of the starting chord, the engine begrudgingly came to life. I navigated carefully through the rocks as a large fish splashed in the water on the port side. I jerked my head in that direction but the fish was gone. It only reminded me how hungry I was.

As I realized my hunger pangs were worsening, another large fish - or maybe the same one - jumped near some rocks that were ahead. As the splashed water settled back into the sea, I saw something on the rocks. I felt like my eyes must be failing me because I thought I saw a beautiful woman lying on one of the rocks. I blinked my exhausted eyes and "splash" - when I looked again the rock was alone in the water.

I shook my head and slapped my face to try to come to my senses. I eyed a flat, narrow beach on the island that I could navigate to and headed towards it. As I neared the beach, I heard another splash as something flew out of the water and landed on the dazzling white sand.

I stared in disbelief as the same beautiful woman was now lying on the beach with her head facing towards me. She had long, curly blonde hair framing her beautiful face. As the boat continued towards shore, I noticed that she was topless but her long hair covered much of her body.

Just then my body lurched forward as the rubber dinghy bumped into one of the large rocks. I quickly regained control of the small craft and got it going in the right direction as I heard some giggles from the woman on the beach.

When I looked back at the gorgeous woman I was stunned. She had a breathtaking face, long beautiful hair that covered her breasts but below her flat stomach she had a large fishlike tail instead of legs. I wondered if it was possible that I was looking at a real life mermaid. I wondered if my friend Captain McHenry was wrong and that mermaids weren't really a myth.

I quickly avoided another rock and got the boat to shore. I jumped out of the boat and stood in the sand. I was frozen in the sand just staring at this beautiful woman - um - creature - um - mermaid? As I was lost in my gaze, she giggled again and pointed towards the water.

I turned and looked and my dinghy was floating out to sea because I was too distracted and didn't secure it! I ran and splashed through the water to grab the boat and pull it to shore. I dragged it out of the water, across the beach and tied it tightly to a tree. Confident that my only way off the island was now actually secured I turned my attention to the mermaid.

I walked over to the unbelievable beauty lying in the sand. Again I was lost in my gaze and I had no idea what to do except stand there and look at her. She emitted a couple of loud dolphin-like noises and I stumbled backwards startled and covered my ears. She laughed loudly at my clumsy and clueless behavior.

I had absolutely no idea what to expect or do when I heard:

"Are you going to do anything besides stand there and stare at me with your mouth hanging open?"

The thoughts in my head were random and confusing. "She can talk? She can speak English? Am I hallucinating? I saw her jump out of the water up on the rock. And I saw her jump out of the ocean onto the beach. And now she's talking to me?"

Finally I spoke. "You ... you can ... talk?"

"Yeah."

"And you speak English?"

"Yes. I speak many languages."

I asked her, "How did you learn English?"

"I watched Friends reruns! Hahahaha!" Then, she looked me up and down and said "How you doing? Hahaha!"

I didn't know if she was joking or mocking me or what. More or less, I was dumbfounded and confused.

"What's your name?" I asked the amphibious blonde.

The not so mythical creature said "My name is Azalea. What is your name?"

I replied "My name is Clark but my friends call me Captain."

"I shall call you Clark. Come over here and pick me up Clark," she said as more of a command than a request.

I picked Azalea up in my arms with her upper torso in my right arm and her tail extending out beyond my left arm. I felt the bottom side of her tail with my left hand - it had scales like a fish. I studied her tail for any telltale signs that it was a costume. Her stomach transitioned smoothly into her tail with no seams or hems evident. Her breasts were still covered by her hair and I looked into her eyes as she started to say something.

"You stink!" Azalea said with a chuckle.

"Um well yeah I've been at sea for a few days" I said with a growing recognition that I'd been neglecting my hygiene.

"Carry me through those trees" she said pointing to lead the way.

I carried Azalea across the beach and through a patch of trees. We cleared the trees and stood in a beautiful meadow covered with flowers and outlined with more trees. Across the meadow was a beautiful, towering waterfall. It looked about 25 feet high and 5 feet wide with a tremendous amount of water pouring down.

"Please take me to the waterfall," she requested in a softer, gentler voice.

I crossed the meadow and as I approached the wall of water Azalea asked me to carry her through the water to the other side. I hesitated slightly and then plowed forward. The water was pounding my body as we passed through. I had to close my eyes as a massive amount of water was pouring onto my head. I swallowed a little bit of the water and noticed it was fresh water and not the salt water of the ocean. Closed-mouthed grunts and groans spilled out of me but she remained quiet because I assumed she was used to it. When I finally cleared the waterfall my eyes were still closed as water was still coming off the top of my head.

Azalea reached up and wiped the water off my eyes. I blinked a few times and looked around. We were in a grotto that was as breathtaking as the meadow. The small cave included a pool of water that was before us with a natural rock deck on the other side. Just to one side of that deck was a smaller, gentler looking waterfall. It looked like paradise.

I looked at the beauty in my arms and made an amazing discovery - her tail was gone and she now had the lower torso of a human woman! She had long, lovely legs that were smooth to the touch of my hand. And perfect feet attached to those stunning legs.

Startled beyond belief, I felt myself losing my balance so I set her down. I realized that in front of me was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen standing in the most amazing paradise I had ever visited.

Azalea said, "Let's get you cleaned up."

Azalea reached up and pulled the soaked shirt off my shoulders. Then she bent over as she removed my shoes and shorts. Looking up into my eyes she removed my boxers as her eyes moved down to my penis which was growing with excitement.

The beauty stood up, turned around and walked into the pool of water before us. The back of her legs were shapely and beautiful leading up a perfect ass. She turned around in the waist deep water. Azalea looked at me and flipped her long, curly hair back over her shoulders revealing her large round breasts for the first time. Her ample breasts were absolutely perfect with perky nipples.

Once again I found myself just standing there staring at Azalea except now I was just as naked as she was.

She lifted a hand and said "Come here Clark."

After I entered the water, she started to bathe me. It was a pool of fresh water and it was the clearest water I had ever seen. She washed my arms, chest, back and legs. It felt wonderful to have a beautiful woman wash my body especially considering how filthy I was. She said to follow her as she swam away. Once we were near the waterfall she pulled me into the waterfall, turned me away from her and started to wash my hair. This waterfall was much gentler than the monster we crossed through before. The water cascaded on my body in a very soothing way as Azalea continued. As she delightfully rubbed all the way down to the scalp I felt her hard nipples on my back and my cock twitched.

She pushed me out of the waterfall and started to wash the cheeks of my ass. She rubbed and massaged my ass which felt amazing. Then Azalea pushed her tits into my back again as she reached around and wrapped her hand around my hardening dick. She moved up and down the shaft stroking it clean as I moaned my appreciation. Up and down. Up and down. My cockhead also received lots of attention as well to make sure it was clean.

Azalea moved around to my front, looked down at my rock hard cock in the clear water and said "It's almost clean." Without even taking a breath, she dropped her head below the surface of the water and wrapped her lips around the head of my dick. She took the rest of my cock into her mouth and started a spectacular underwater blowjob. Bobbing up and down on my cock, her head remained underwater servicing me the entire time. Up and down. Up and down. I had no idea how she did it but she stayed submerged for several minutes and it felt amazing.

Azalea returned to the surface and I was once again struck by her beauty. The gorgeous blonde wrapped her arms around me and kissed me gently. I lifted her up; she moved her hips forward and lowered herself onto my hard cock. She must have been extremely turned on because after sliding up and down my cock just a few times she started to climax. Maybe she hadn't been with a man for a long time. She moaned loudly as her body experienced a series of intense convulsions. Once her body settled down she laid her head on my shoulder and rested while my dick was still inside her.

After a minute or two, I started making small thrusts with my hips causing her to moan again. She leaned back moving her head and shoulders into the waterfall as I increased the intensity of my thrusts. She thrashed and splashed under the waterfall as she appeared to be right at home.

Azalea rose up and put her arms around my neck again. She kissed me again and her tongue darted inside my mouth where it met mine. As our tongues danced and played, she grabbed my shoulders and turned them. I moved my body in the direction that she indicated. Then she pushed my shoulders straight back and I stepped back into the waterfall.

We continued to kiss passionately while we were under the gentler waterfall. She was grinding up and down slowly on my cock as our lips remained locked. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Then she moved her head to the side and quickened her pace. She continued as I pulled her body in tighter and she softly nibbled my neck. Azalea was now thrashing up and down and grinding my cock as hard as she possibly could. It felt amazing to make love to Azalea underneath the waterfall and within moments I felt the pressure of an impending orgasm building in my body. As I moaned loudly, I felt the first stream of cum explode from my cock. It's as if that first stream triggered another climax in Azalea as her body shook violently in my arms. The second stream left my body into hers as I held her shaking body tightly. The third and fourth streams left me weak and my cock extremely sensitive as her entire body continued to quiver. Her quivering on my spent penis was very uncomfortable so I grabbed her even tighter to try to keep her hips from further gyrations.

As her body was settling down, I moved us out of the waterfall and over to the flat ledge. I set her down and she lay back on the ledge with her feet dangling in the water. My lower body was still in the water while I laid my head down on her stomach to rest.

After resting for a few minutes, I stood up in the water and stretched my back. Azalea was lying on the rock ledge in front of me as she was resting or sleeping - I couldn't tell. I stood in between her dangling legs so I had quite the view. From my perspective, I saw her beautiful face, her full breasts that were firm even as she was lying on her back and a perfect, pink, wet vagina that glistened as I gazed upon it. On a scale of 1 to 10 she was at least a 20. Yet again I found myself just standing and staring at her. I hoped that I could be lost in this daze forever.

12