All Comments on 'Captain Bainbridge's Improprieties'

by joygush

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What an absolutely lush and sensual story. You seem to capture a kind of beautiful side of erotica that not many stories on this site have. I would love to see Mary and the Captain’s story continue, perhaps more explicitly, but even this small chapter is exhilarating, delicious and very hot. Loved Mary’s enthusiastic albeit nervous consent and the Captain’s sheepishness at admitting to his own vice. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was mind blowing. I have always wanted this kind of story and I never expect to find it here. The characterisation was displayed beautifully. The way you brought out the sensual and emotional side of bondage has left me with this feeling of elation I can't begin to explain .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was captivated from the beginning to the end! Would love to read more about their story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoygush@joygush
Kinky nerdy gal here! I write bdsm-themed erotica set in various eras throughout history. In my stories, I try to emphasize consent, safety, agency, and mutual pleasure--particularly for women, people of color, and queer people. A lot of the kink scenes I describe in my storie...