Captain Brie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good!" grunted the alien. Brie encountered a muscular torso, hairless and smooth. His pectoral muscles were adorned with purple areolas and twin flat nipples. Brie ran her fingers over the Pasha's tight muscles. There was a tattoo that vaguely resembled an earth spider web on the right shoulder and one of a quadrupedal beast, similar to a tiger on the left. She could tell that the Pasha was a powerful man. Brie rationalized that she favored muscles. She embraced and kissed the alien before bending and working off each of his sandals in turn. The Pasha enjoyed the view of the alluring alien bowing before him. Truly, once he displayed this enchanting creature before his fellow Pasha's he would move from acknowledged leader of all Gallah to legend. He'd probably wheel her into the meeting in a golden cage, stark naked aside from an ornate bejeweled collar.

Brie had to conclude that even considering the extra digit, the Pasha had rather handsome feet. They were quite long and wide yet had high arches and shapely ankles. From her kneeling position, Brie reached up to grasp the catch of the Pasha's pantaloons. She was equally curious and terrified. She tugged down the pantaloons and found ... "Holy shit! What is that thing?" she said aloud. It was purplish and thick with an articulated structure much like the tail of an opossum! As Brie stared at it, it began to become erect. Its already impressive length effectively tripled. It rose like a proud cobra, its orangish head almost impacting upon Brie's face. Then, the Pasha flexed the muscles of his buttocks and it seemed to move of its own volition traveling in a tight circle and even seeming to bend in half. "It would be like literally fucking a python!" thought Brie in desperation. The thought of that THING flexing and unflexing inside her was intimidating, horrifying, and, interesting at the same time. Looking closely, Brie realized that it had two openings. "The thing is a firehose as well!" Brie thought. The Pasha coughed and Brie came out of her reverie long enough to finish withdrawing the Pasha's pantaloons.

"Taste me," ordered the Potentate.

"Oh, fuck!" said Brie aloud as she positioned herself for effective fellatio (if it could be considered that). For a moment, she was back in time, trying to figure out how to properly give her fist blow job. What she wouldn't give to be there physically as well as mentally! She grasped the Pasha's hairless balls and squeezed ever so gently before she allowed her hesitant tongue to explore anatomy it never was designed to accommodate. Her fist tentative lick revealed that the Pasha's perspiration was not only aromatic but sweet tasting as well. Brie was reminded of a papaya or a Centarian Quich. The Pasha tasted delicious! Brie progressed further. Judging by the sighs and moans the alien leader was emitting, she must have been doing an effective job. She took in as much of the alien cock as she was comfortable with and began sliding her head back and forth. Rather quickly, the Pasha placed his hands behind Brie's head and grunted loudly. Brie felt cum explode inside her mouth simultaneously hitting the roof of her mouth and the back of the throat. The Gallahian cum tasted like sweet syrup and slid down Brie's gullet pleasantly. The Pasha's organ went limp. His eyes lit with an inner fire and he exclaimed, "What a treasure you are!" He bent and swept of Brie in his powerful arms. Brie was impressed with his strength, he didn't even strain to life her entire dead weight. He carried Brie to the large bed and began kissing every inch of her trim figure. Brie began to feel lightheaded, even a bit giddy. She realized that she was getting high. "But the only thing I ingested since arriving in the palace was..." and it hit her, Gallah seed also had a narcotic effect and was quite potent, this was rapidly becoming the best trip she had ever experienced!

The Pasha's mouth was suddenly upon her shaven sex. His tongue had bumps and ridges that felt like an expensive vibrator inside her. With the high from the cum and the Pasha's endeavors soon had Brie or the cusp of orgasm. Then it hit with the force of a collapsing wall. Despite her circumstances, Brie cried out and gasped with pleasure. While she was still riding the orgasm, the Pasha, who was erect once more, gently parted Brie's thighs and plunged his huge alien tool into her very human quim. It slid in. without resistance. To Brie's delight and surprise, it expanded and contracted inside her in both the sensation of girth and length. The ridged nature of the organ caused an inner tingling. It seemed like every bit of her lady bits was alive with an inner fire, especially her clitoris which had never been so rapidly stimulated. Just as the Alien came inside her, Brie orgasmed a second time. The Pasha's cum, upon release, entered Brie's bloodstream immediately, doubling her already incredible high. Brie laughed uproariously as the Pasha held her tight and whispered gentle words of endearment in her ear. A short time later, Brie's body, overcome with both emotion and excitement, tumbled into a deep and blissful sleep full of the most erotic and spectacular dreams.

Brie came to herself alone in the Pasha's bet, the Matron rather forcefully shaking her awake.

"You sleep too long. Come!" She practically pulled Brie out of the bed. Brie took a long time to focus. Memories of her incandescent sex with the Pasha came to the fore unbidden. Part of her very much wanted to have another round of sex with the sexy alien. The rest of her brain was reminding her of her duties or the Hispaniola, reminding Brie that, no matter what, she had to escape. Potent and potentially addictive as the Pasha's lovemaking might be, Brie simply could not spend decades or this planet as an organic toy to a despot! Her mind roiled as the Matron led her away. A few moments later, she was soaking in a tub while dining or tasty morsels from a tray. This bath, now that Brie knew what to expect, was an utter delight. They also allowed her to comb out her hair the way she liked. She knew that she should focus on a way of getting out of the palace and back to her ship but a momentary idyll in a tub certainly could not delay that action for too much time, now, could it?

The Matron kept intruding on her thoughts, "The Supreme Pasha is very pleased with you. He has ordered that you be placed in the first concubine chair. This is a high honor. As soon as your bath is finished comes exercise, then you will be dressed and placed in the hands of the tutors to improve your language and to be instructed in Gallah ways in general and the demands placed upon you as the first chair."

"Don't I get some alone time?" asked Brie, in what she hoped was pleasant way.

"The first chair is watched always. There will also be classes or Gallah dances and seduction secrets. You must also be defended from some of the other members of the harem. Your sudden rise to the most exalted position has caused much jealousy amongst the girls. You should be on alert always."

"Terrific!" sighed Brie. She thought she heard a slight whimpering sound, as if her chance at freedom was an articulate thing and it was dying. After the tub, Brie was clad in what passed as exercise attire on Gallah and led through a vigorous exercise regime with over twenty young Gallah women. Many of the women shot daggers at Brie or whispered among themselves while looking at her. "It's middle school all over again!" thought Brie dejectedly. She tried to focus on the exercises which involved weight training, calisthenics, something akin to spinning, and ending in what could best be described as Gallah yoga. Brie was authentically tired when exercises concluded. "At least I won't get fat from all the rich food," said Brie, followed by a hollow laugh.

In a cubicle, she stripped off. A servant girl with a bucket of water and a sponge, mopped her down and led her over to the Matron who adorned her in a dazzling all-white outfit, complete with jeweled tiara and led her to her tutor. Brie's teacher was about her own age (at least as far as Brie could tell) with a pretty countenance, an easy smile, and a compassionate approach. Brie adored her immediately. Laboriously the Tutor, whose name was Hissa, went over the Gallah alphabet and its pronunciation. Brie and Hissa engaged in small talk. The tutor gently corrected Brie's pronunciation and made her far more comfortable with the language than the Hispaniola's computers ever did. "You never can replace the human, or in this case, alien touch!" enthused Brie. Hissa laughed when Brie successfully translated that thought.

All too soon it was lunch time. Brie felt a large lump in her throat as she was led to the head of an opulently appointed table. Every seat was occupied by the other members of the Pasha's harem. She read distrust, scorn, confusion, and anger in their eyes and faces. None of the women were as elaborately dressed as herself. No one else was in white, purples, reds, and greens predominated. Sitting on her right in a saffron gown was a rather beautiful Gallah whose icily intense gaze and sneer of contempt made it clear that this was the harem girl Brie had deposed from the first chair. Though she was shorter than herself, Brie was not confident she could best her if fisticuffs broke out even with all her judo training. A bib was placed about Brie's neck and the first course was served. All looked expectantly at Brie who was at a loss as to what to do. Finally, the woman on her left, whom Brie deduced was the lowest ranking harem girl whispered softly in her ear, "It is customary for the first chair to state a theme for us to consider as we dine."

"Oh," said Brie followed by a moment of thought, and then, "I propose we focus on the subject of sisterhood. We may not be in the same place in the family or even family at all, but we are all women and should always treat each other with respect and kindness."

There were open twitters around the table and some elbows playfully jabbing ribs, but all in all Brie's suggestion seemed to go down rather well. The woman on her right was not impressed in the least. The hostility she bared before the earthwoman left Brie with no doubt that the former number one would happily slit her throat to regain her power. Brie knew that she would have to watch her especially carefully.

During the meal, Brie made sure that she ate with deliberation and attention to detail. It was quite reminiscent of the formal dinners at the Scout Force Academy and rather easy to do. After the meal, the Matron retrieved Brie, removed Brie's bib, and whispered in her ear, "You did well in your first test, girl."

Their trip ended in a chamber of an exotic-looking Gallah dressed n black mesh. "This is Habas, she is to be your erotic and duties instructor. You must pay close attention to her and memorize all she teaches you. Is that clear? Brie nodded and the Matron left the room.

"What are you called?" asked the instructor in a breathy voice.

"I am Brie Howard, Captain of the Scout Ship Hispaniola."

"No, you are the Pasha's number one. You are no longer an earthwoman."

Habas clapped her hands and two enormous shirtless Gallah men entered the chamber.

"These are your guards, Jeket and Seket. They will guard you always and protect you always from the jealousies and intrigues of the court. Before eating in private Jeket will taste your food. In addition to providing protection, both are skilled in the arts of massage and relaxation. They will help select your wardrobe and undress you and dress you before your nights with the Pasha. They were, of course, castrated years ago. Only the Pasha shall know you intimately from this day forth unless your allurements are demanded of another to seal a treaty or if they loan the Pasha a large sum of wealth."

"What? Hold on," began Brie this sojourn through the looking glass was getting stranger and stranger and worse and worse. She looked at the huge male aliens and realized that they would be worse than shadows to elude if she was ever going to escape this demented bedlam. The Hispaniola appeared for a tantalizing fraction of a second as a brilliant column of light before vanishing into impenetrable darkness! To learn that her hulking escorts had been barbarically unsexed was the arsenic icing or the cake. Now this? "You mean he can loan me out?"

"That is a crass way of putting it, but yes, you are the Pasha's your dispossession is entirely in his hands."

"That sexist asshole!" spat Brie loudly in English.

Habas slapped the back of Brie's hands smartly with a length of wood.

"You will ALWAYS speak Gallah in the presence of a Gallah, is that clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am," returned Brie icily as she rubbed her aching hands together.

"Excellent! Now I will ask your guards to exit the room so that it can just be us girls here." She nodded to the shirtless pair who bowed and exited the room. A moment after they left, Habas spoke,

"My sources tell me that you quite enjoyed yourself with the Pasha last evening."

Habas read the stunned look or Brie's face. "The palace has eyes everywhere. There is never a time you are not watched unless the Pasha wishes. All accounts say that you are a dynamic and highly sexual woman. THAT is what you should focus on. With the tricks and techniques, I will teach, you shall have no problem maintaining the Pashas affections for years to come. The benefits that come from sitting in the first concubine chair are myriad. Poets will extoll your beauty. You shall be recalled in song and legend. And all of this shall come to you," said Habas before lowering her voice to a throaty whisper, "So long as you are adventurous and indefatigable between the sheets!"

"Habas? Please, I don't belong here. What happened last night was a mistake."

"Your moans of pleasure did not sound forced."

Brie was horrified by that revelation. Truly there was zero privacy in the palace! How could she ever find time for herself? After a moment she replied,

"Well, no. But it won't happen again!"

"Is His Excellency an inadequate lover?"

"No."

"That what objection do you have for sharing his bed as often as he wishes to partake of you?"

"I'm a free woman and I choose my own lovers!"

The intriguing looking Gallah gazed at Brie like a frustrated mother dealing with an insolent child.

"What you were in your past life and how you may have lived it is no longer relevant! You are the Supreme Pasha's property first and always! He has given you the highest honor in the realm; First Concubine! EVERY Gallah woman envies you. Now, we will have no more talk of such nonsense! Is that clear?"

Brie nodded in resignation. She felt exactly like a bug displayed or a pin behind glass in a natural science museum.

"Strip, girl. Everything off. I have much to teach you."

Brie sighed, rose to her feet and began to undress.

"You may retain your tiara."

"Gee, thanks!" thought the spaceship captain bitterly.

Habas undressed as well, revealing a sleek muscular body. "Why can't the Pasha put her in the number one chair?" contemplated Brie.

The older Gallah woman took the earthwoman's hand and led her further into her chamber.

"Wow!" said Brie.

"Exactly!" echoed Habas. "This is an exact replica of the Pasha's eminence configured for easy mounting. Today we will learn what is called the "sharika" which means "to circle the circle."

Habas pushed a button, and the faux phallus began moving in a circular arc at a surprising pace.

"The Pasha's eminence is capable of many wonders. What you will be taught today is how to swivel your body to match the pace of the Pasha and mount him at the apex of the arc. This skill will be expected of you tonight in the royal bed-chamber. Failure to learn will result in harsh punishment. Excellence is expected of the first chair."

Brie took all of that in before Habas continued. "Have no fear, it is an easy skill to master. Allow me to demonstrate and then your training will begin."

Brie watched amazed at the lithe Gallah mounted the platform and began rotating her pelvis slowly at first, then more rapidly. Just when it seemed that there was no hope of her nether regions catching up with the ersatz cock, Habas made a last-minute thrust and settled herself with a satisfied sigh upon the shaft.

After riding the phallus, a moment more, Habas dismounted and announced, "See how easy that is?"

"Oh, yeah, piece of cake!" thought Brie before responding with, "Habas, I'm not sure I am capable of that. After all, our anatomies differ..."

"Nonsense! Try!"

Brie took in a breath and let it out slowly. She was in shape, but she seriously doubted that she could match the performance of her tutor. The animated dildo came to life once again.

"Sense its movement under you. Begin to move with it. That's it!"

To Brie's own amazement, the movement, while quite exhausting, was not difficult. Just when she thought her hips would give out completely, she exhaled sharply and discovered that she had impaled herself or the moving target! The dildo emitted a burst of a hallucinogenic substance which caused Brie to have a spontaneous orgasm, she cried out and squirted all over the device. "Whoo!" she gasped at last.

"You are a natural, Brie!" enthused Habas. "We shall try that again and then coach you or the right words with which to greet the Pasha and how to ask for the pleasure of him inside you. Too much sharika too early leads to poor performance in the bed-chamber.

Habas took another turn on the penis rig, followed by Brie's second and equally successful turn. The two women redressed and then Habas fell into teacher mode. She explained what phrases she was expected to parrot and what specific parts of the Pasha's body did he most enjoy being caressed. Lastly, Habas took her to a counter where a row of perfumes sat. If the Pasha is like me, he finds the natural scent of you earthwoman to be most erotic. That will serve you well when the Pasha chooses to have, one or more, of his harem, assist you in pleasing him. You will, of course, see to seraglio comrades' pleasure as well as to the Pasha. Confidentially, Brie, I wouldn't mind a few hours with you myself, you smell so wonderful! In any event, while he may not request that you be perfumed yourself, you should be familiar with these scents and their intended use in the bedchamber. Brie sampled the perfumes and was blown away.

"You claim I smell that good?" she asked amazed.

"Even better!" responded Habas with a leer whose carnal intent was crystal clear. "The other girls of the harem will fight simply to be taken in tandem with you. I certainly hope that you like girls."

Brie swallowed hard, "Yes, I do. But not as much as boys."

"Excellent!"

There was a long pause before the conversation continued.

"Our time together is over, Brie. Remember your training. Tomorrow we shall learn more."

Habas rang a small bell and Jeket and Seket reentered the room.

"Your guards will escort you to your room for a rest interval before dinner. After the meal, you shall be prepared for the Pasha's pleasure.

The twin guards escorted Brie to a room she had never seen before. Its closets and drawers were filled with clothing and shoes, all of which seemed to be her size! The furnishings and the carpet sumptuous. The view out the window was of a small pond in which a flock of some brightly colored avian floated in the water. "I'm a brightly colored bird as well," thought Brie, "Only I'm caged, and my cage is gilded." She was contemplating this when Seket or Jecket (Brie could not tell which was which) made a move to undress her.

"Hold up, bub!" she said in English while vigorously shaking her head.

"Woman, your refusal may cost me my head."

"Oh!"

Brie offered no objection when the guard made a move to undress her a second time. "What use is modesty, anyway?" she mused. A few moments later, she was starkers, even the tiara was removed. The guard who had undressed her led Brie to a soft yet firm couch and indicated that she should lie on her stomach. He then began to expertly massage Brie all over while his opposite number picked up a musical device vaguely like a guitar and played a soothing tune to which he sang sweetly in an outstanding alto. Brie soon found that eyelids were becoming quite heavy. Before she knew it, she was sleeping deeply and dreamlessly.