Captain Brie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the hulking guards woke up with gentle shaking. Brie felt the need to relieve herself. She made her way over to the chamber pot and did her business. As she finished both twins approached her. After a moment, Brie realized that they intended to wipe and sanitize her! She threw her hands up in frustration and rose from the pot and allowed them to their business with her lady bits and ass crack. That humiliation completed the duo helped her into a short pink miniskirt, tight tunic with a deep vee neckline, and ponderously high pink heels. Upon her head, they placed a tiara festooned with pink stones. They escorted her through the palace to the harem dining room and vanished.

The matron stood, all smiles, "You look lovely, Brie!"

"As a redhead, pink's not my color."

"Or that you are wrong!" There was a slight pause.

"The Pasha has finished with his afternoon selections. After dinner, all of you will line up in rank order and the Pasha will make a show of appreciating every member of his harem, but make no mistake, you shall share his bed tonight."

"That I knew," replied Brie flatly.

"It is a great honor; you should be excited."

"I'll try."

"No." The Matron took both of Brie's hands and glanced at her intensely. "That was not a suggestion, you SHOULD look excited!"

"Oh!" said Brie.

At the dinner table, Brie found herself once more the most brightly dressed. The Matron had suggested a dinner topic by whispering in Brie's ear.

"Let us all consider what the Pasha means to us and what each of us brings to the harem."

The girls began talking among themselves. To Brie, the discussion topic was like lead in her stomach.

The lowest ranking harem girl sought Brie's attention, "What are earthmen like?"

"Well, like male Gallah's except they have an organ unlike the Pasha's."

"So, the Pasha can do things no earthman can do? That must make you very happy."

"It is not that simple... uh?"

"Sinsy."

"I feel like I will never see my home or another earthman again."

"So, Number One? I was presented to the Pasha as part of a tribute to secure the peace. I will die within the walls of this seraglio, but I shall live every day until then, fulfilled that because of me my younger brothers will never know war no matter how few times the Pasha partakes of me. Perhaps you can seal a treaty between earth and Gallah in a similar way?"

"But I am human, Sinsy, not Gallah like you."

"What difference does that make? Word around the palace is that you writhed with spectacular pleasure from your encounter with the Pasha. If he so sates you so overwhelmingly and places you in such luxury, what else is there?"

"I had a life and a career!"

"I heard you were brought here for the express purpose of being given away."

"The man that was with me lied"

"Lied? Why would he state falsehoods? By "career," does that mean you were once the property of a powerful Pasha from earth?"

Brie considered the far-reaching hold on her life the Scout Force since entering the academy and replied with a hollow laugh, "Not exactly."

Sinsy looked at Brie with a puzzled expression.

"I don't understand, Brie."

"It is unimportant."

Sinsy's nose twitched, and she leaned in closer to Brie.

"I wish I smelled like you! Maybe then the Pasha would elevate me at least a few chairs. It is not fun to be at the end of the queue every time!"

The one time I am alluring to everyone is also the one time I wish everyone found me repulsive. Considered Brie. At least the food (whatever it was, was excellent and expertly prepared). The earthwoman ate in silence the rest of the meal. She had to psych herself up to get turned on. The only problem was that last night was still seared in her memory and brought pleasure with every recall. More of her than she liked to admit was supremely curious if sex with the Pasha would be as magical the second night. The high from his cum was akin to old earth LSD or Rigellian Cosat Paste. Taken in small doses it was thrilling, taken to excess, and one might soon become an addict. Brie was pretty sure the more of the Pasha's cum she ingested, the faster she would be hooked on the stuff. "And then I might actually never want to leave!" A shiver went up her spine at that revelation, but how could she avoid it? The Pasha was not the sort of male entity to ever consider a condom much less actually use one and the psychedelic properties of his cum worked on direct contact. Even if she jerked him off, it would still get on the skin of her hands! She felt like an imperiled lifeboat survivor of some ancient thriller, in a leaking life raft with sharks circling ever closer. "God Damn you, Trevor!" she shouted aloud in English causing the table to fall into sudden silence. Brei flushed with embarrassment, apologized, and finished her dessert, which was some kind of yummy fruit sherbet.

The meal concluded. While the dishes were being cleared the Matron had all the women line up in rank order along two walls of the huge room.

A herald blew a horn, and the Pasha entered the room. All the women immediately curtsied, Brie a fraction of a second late. The alien ruler made his way to the lowest ranking harem girl who vamped pathetically in his presence. The Pasha cruelly toyed with her for a few moments before deigning to plant a quick kiss or her lips before moving or to the second girl. Brie watched the falderal with disdain. The entire palace knew that she would be sharing the Pasha's bed this night. Politics, it seemed, was a universal constant in much of the universe. It had Brie longing for the hive minds of the Orion cluster or the strictly communal Depestrirans.

At last, the Pasha was embracing the saffron-clad number two. He whispered sweetly in her ear. Brie noted that the alien female blanched, and Brie wondered just what the Pasha had said to her. He moved on and embraced Brie. He kissed her, and Brie tried to react with something akin to warmth. She could still taste the other Gallah women on his lips! Making the task a bit harder after he used one hand to pinch her ass and the other to tweak her nipple simultaneously.

"You, Brie, my number one, you shall share my bed tonight."

Knowing that performing as expected was the only sane thing she could do. Brie feigned delight and replied, "It would be a great honor, Pasha!"

Then, with much ceremony, the alien ruler made his way out of the room. The girls quickly began milling around, except for number two who stared intently at Brie with a look the earthwoman could not read. It wasn't anger, this time, it was something else.

Jeket and Seket Appeared out of nowhere and escorted Brie back to her private room. Naturally, they insisted on undressing her, and just as naturally, they refused her the right to wipe herself after she urinated. The men picked through Brie's closet and came up with a pair of lacy, almost fishnet black leggings, a tiny pair of silver panties, a close-fitting, essentially skin-tight silver blouse, a jaunty striped scarf about her neck, and, topping it all off, a gold and onyx tiara. Looking in the mirror, Brie thought she could have passed as one of the professional women from the planet New New Orleans. "Only I won't be getting paid tonight." She stated in a ponderous mood. She resigned herself to the fact that she was going to have unwanted sex but dwarfing that in her mind was the question of how she could escape. She could not ponder either situation for very long because her twin shadows, one fore, and one aft soon led her to the Pasha's enormous bedroom.

"Ah, Brie, the lovely earthwoman. I understand you had a bit of training today. I eagerly await to see how diligent a pupil you were! For now, though, kiss me."

Brie complied. Though most of her was dreading the upcoming nocturnal adventures, another part of her was eagerly anticipating the high that sex with the Pasha brought on. Her two eunuch companions did not let her tarry long after she was dressed before leading her through the palace to the door of the Pasha's room. It swung open, revealing its occupant in a chair at the foot of the bed, resplendent in a flowing sable-colored robe.

"Ah, the fairest of them all has arrived!"

He gestured to Jeket and Seket and stated, "You are dismissed for the evening." The twins bowed and made their way out of the room. The door closed behind them and Brie felt like the loneliest human in the universe.

"Let me see all of you, precious."

Brie wanted to roll her eyes but kept a phony, yet attractive, smile upon her face as she performed a slow pirouette. She so hated being objectified, but what choice did she have?

"Are all earth women as ravishing as you?"

Brie answered with, "I'm really nothing special, Pasha."

"Nonsense! No lying in my presence, fair one."

He stared at Brie angrily for a moment before his face broke into a wide smile, "Come here, beautiful!"

Brie forced herself to cross the short distance before falling into the Pasha's lap. His kiss was deep and of prolonged length. Brie's lips were tingling, making Brie wonder if she was having a chemical reaction to the Pasha's saliva. "is the effect cumulative?" she wondered. If so, then she was clearly up against it. If the Pasha's bedroom was one large psychedelic drug dispenser, how could she retain her faculties for long? The image of herself as a blissed-out love zombie came to mind unbidden, terrifying her. The Pasha deftly worked the fastener of her top. It was thin enough to reveal the points of her nipples and the outline of the entire areolas.

"Please, Pasha!" she begged as the cooler air of the bed-chamber hit her exposed skin. Before she could continue her plea that the Pasha postpone their lovemaking, at least for tonight, she was swallowed up in his embrace once more. He had undone his robe and Brie's face was pressed up close to the alien's muscular chest, despite everything, Brie found herself licking the orange flesh. The aroma and the taste were irresistible. The buzzing in her lips moved deeper into her entire being. For a transitory moment, she saw herself in her mind's eye, naked on a vast beach screaming "No!" at the top of her lungs. Then it passed as she assisted the Pasha in his expert undressing of her person. He applied subtle pressure to the space captain's shoulders and she fell to her knees and stared at his erect, incredible organ.

The hunger she had for the natural intoxicants of this Gallah's body was overwhelming. Her only quest now was to obtain the high she so desperately yearned. "I deserve this!" she stated inwardly. "I've EARNED this!" Her mouth began to hungrily explore the naked potentate's prehensile manhood, desperate to have its contents spill into her ravenous mouth. Part of her being loathed what she was doing but the better part of her had a hunger that only the Pasha's cum could satisfy. She performed fellatio or the alien with a gusto that would put the most expensive whore in all the star systems to shame.

His green-tinted seed slid sweetly down Brie's throat. The contact high was immediate and overwhelming. For a long moment, she knelt there, off in some entirely different universe where the colors were neon and pastel, and rainbows surrounded every object and the Pasha looked like an old-time Hollywood idol!

The Pasha gently tugged Brie to an erect position, before sweeping her up in his arms and depositing her in the bed. In no time he was supine next to her, erect once more. The alien phallus began rotating in a circle.

"Show me what you have learned, beautiful, Brie."

The young space captain, her mood elevated, was still very aware of the axes and torture devices displayed about the Pasha's bed chamber and the castle. She raised herself above the Pasha and began rotating her hips. Somehow, things were easier when she was high. She had no problem matching the pace of the despot and gasped loudly when his manhood entered her. The Pasha's penis expanded inside her and its chitinous surface slammed against her already stimulated clitoris, causing an earth-shattering orgasm. Brie cried out a string of meaningless symbols and collapsed in a heap upon the Pasha's chest. He laughed, and stroked, Brie's hair and inhaled of her intoxicating aroma. For the present, he was content to allow her to remain as she was.

Brie realized that she must have fallen into post-coital slumber. She woke with a start, still atop the emperor. He was looking at her bemusedly.

"Pasha..." began Brie.

"No words are necessary, fair one."

Brie slid off the Pasha and tried to gather her wits. The narcotic effect of the Pasha's cum was fading, but he still had that so damned alluring odor. Brie noticed beads of sweat, along the Pasha's pectorals and her mouth watered. She wondered what was coming over her and then answered her own question, "I'm becoming an addict." The thought was horrifying but the high was so wonderful. "What would be so bad about feeling this good all the time?" she asked herself. "NO!" screamed an answering voice in her head. Brie wondered whose voice that was.

The Pasha reached over to the bedside and banged the medium-sized gong sitting there. A moment later, the Pasha's number two strode into the room, clad in very abbreviated saffron attire. Brie could not help but notice that she was a very shapely and attractive humanoid.

"Brie, this is Narsa. Narsa, this is Brie," stated the Pasha nonchalantly.

"Brie, make Narsa feel welcome."

Brie was only moderately surprised. With such a large harem, the Pasha must have had them service each other or a regular basis for his amusement. Brie, though firmly heterosexual, had taken female lovers in the past. All of those had been human, however. This would be completely novel. It would also put her, at least temporarily in the driver's seat. Brie straightened her hair with her hands, slid out of bed, and approached Narsa. Brie read the hostility and mistrust of herself in Narsa's eyes. Brie needed friends and allies in the harem. A charm offensive was called for. Narsa reluctantly accepted Brie's embrace. Her kiss was cool at first. Brie found Narsa's lips delicious. Female Gallah saliva included a very similar psychedelic effect to male Gallah saliva. Brie began kissing Narsa with increasing enthusiasm. Narsa's coldness dissipated somewhat, her hands began exploring Brie's body.

As far as Brie was concerned, Narsa was just fine. Her general body type coincided with the type of earth girls that Brie favored, petite with full breasts, narrow waists, and nice legs. The fact that she was also orange was incidental. Brie worked off, Narsa's top and then bent to suckle her half-melon-shaped tits. The twin nipples felt delightful under her tongue and between her teeth. The taste was heavenly.

Narsa began making soft sibilant sounds. Brie worked her short skirt off, leaving the alien in just a thong and heels. Brie practically dragged Narsa to the huge bed where the Pasha still laid with a huge grin upon his face. Brie, tugged Narsa's thong aside while her own legs straddled Narsa's shoulders. Up close, it speared that Gallah women had two clitorises, or their equivalents, at any rate, Brie chose one and began working it in earnest. Narsa's feminine juices began flowing, Brie savored them, the taste was like expensive chocolate and the buzz from it was proving delightful. At that moment, Narsa suddenly grasped the intricacies of the human female reproductive system and began suckling Brie's love knot. The raspy surface of Narsa's tongue soon had the earth woman or the edge of another orgasm. The release hit both women simultaneously. Narsa squeezed Brie's head between her thighs and emitted a loud trill, akin to a musical note while Brie lapped up Narsa's juices, rode the exhilarating high, and struggled to breathe. Narsa's thighs relaxed, and her body went limp while the Pasha laughed and laughed.

It dawned upon Brie with complete conviction, that she would never leave the Pasha's castle. For some reason, that ceased to matter. She lay there feeling very good indded.