Captain Brie

Story Info
Earth Spaceship Captain Ends Up In Alien Harem.
10.1k words
4.41
17k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

The Supreme Pasha settled himself upon his throne. Brie thought of old earth. Amazing how life and societies echoed each other throughout the galaxy. She certainly hoped that Trevor on her left-hand side knew what he was doing. He had much more facility with the difficult native language than she did. If he wasn't essential for this mission, she would have left him back at the Hispaniola at the landing site. His behavior since even before the scout ship had landed was insufferable. They had almost come to blows. Trevor assumed too much, had violated a slew of protocols, and even insinuated that he intended to ditch the service and set himself up as a minor potentate on some minor, low technology world! He should have been court-martialed on the spot for even thinking such a selfish rebellious idea! Brie was feeling merciful, though not by much. When this diplomatic exchange concluded, she was so going to bust him down in rank and pay at least three levels! He acted like one of those boneheaded explorers on those old Twentieth Century space operas, especially the one with the dashing leading men and the mini-skirted women!

She tried to follow as Trevor droned on. She was picking out no more than two words for every ten her subordinate spoke. Not helping her efforts in the least were the fact that the air in the semi-tropical palace was stifling and the native costume itched unbearably. She wondered what was taking so long. Trevor was only securing permission for a larger landing by a merchant ship and a tiny base of operations for a trading post and monitoring station. She'd been on several of these before, and none had taken even half this long. Finally, it seemed that the cocky navigator was wrapping things up. He was speaking slower now, and Brie could finally follow along fairly well...

"And finally, I offer to your Eminence, this human female to integrate into your harem."

The orange-skinned Pasha's eyes lit up as he focused on the tall, pale, red-haired woman. Men with swords swept in and surrounded Brie!

"You bastard, Trevor!" she screamed in English. Followed by an attempt to state in Gallah, "This man has NO authority to do such a thing! I outrank him..." A strong, very human, but not quite, hand clasped over her mouth. The huge guards pressed the points of their curving swords into Brie's back and hustled her off to a side room. The beautiful space captain had time to think "So this is what that asshole meant when he said, he would get even!"

Brie quickly found herself in a windowless, white-tiled room. There was a native bedroll in one corner and a chamber pot in the other. Light streamed in from above through the opaque tiles in the ceiling.

After Brie calmed down, she realized that her disappearance would not go unnoticed. Her second in command would launch a rescue mission. She'd probably be sprung in a few hours. But what would happen to her in the meantime? An unknown interval passed before she began to get answers. An older Gallah woman in some kind of uniform entered her cell. She spoke very clearly and very slowly, "You undress now."

Brie looked at her hotly.

"You no undress, guards hold you down and do it. In the end, you still naked."

Brie could not argue with that logic. She began to remove the complicated native garb. A few moments later she was buck naked in the stark white cell, her only adornment, her scouting force tattoos. The mature, orange-yellow complexioned woman gave Brie a careful once over she noted that this alien, this earthling's hair flowed straight down and was far lighter than her own which was courser and fell in tight ringlets like nearly all Gallah women. The earthling's breasts were much like her own save that hers bore two nipples, were not as full, and each and her areolas were light purple in color. The rest of the alien was familiar, five fingers and toes on each limb instead of six. Her female intimate opening would have to have its gross and unsightly hair removed but it looked like it would easily accommodate the Pasha's prehensile organ. She knew the tastes of her master well. He would be delighted in this acquisition. There was no question, the bold earthman would receive an entire, but small, province in exchange for this enchanting creature.

"What happens now?" asked Brie after the humiliating inspection concluded.

"A bath, concubine, clothing, and then you enjoy the company of the Pasha."

"Hold on! I am a spaceship captain. I am not a slave girl! And I certainly have no intentions of spreading my legs for some alien despot!"

"The Pasha says to me if you no cooperate his men march on your craft, kill your men, burn ship and you stay in harem any way. But unhappier as all those men's deaths on your head."

Brie now understood what a fix she found herself. Scout Force ships carried minimal weapons. They were not invasion forces, they simply made initial contact as preliminary to later ships that would set up trading and observation stations. Even with their impressive sidearms, her crew could only hold out so long. Faced with an overwhelming armed invasion of incensed locals, her second-in-command would, under rules long established by the force, take off without her rather than risk more of the crew. It looked like her best hope now would be that Bright-Path Mackenzie, would have to bargain for her release, assuming the Pasha was in a mood to negotiate. That her second in command, a full-blooded Native American would be in a situation that afflicted his forebears so many generations ago was a palpable irony that almost caused Brie to emit a bitter laugh.

Brie sighed, took a deep breath, and stated, "At the risk of sounding like an old movie cliché, take me to your leader."

There were no guards in the hallways, but the Matron of the Harem kept a dagger point in the small of Brie's back as they walked them. Brie felt sure she could overpower the Gallah woman, but what would that earn her? She'd still be naked. She'd be armed with a dagger for sure, but she would have no idea where she was or how to escape the palace. Even if she did, she could not navigate through the jungle to locate her ship without her GPS which she had been forced to surrender when she donned native garb for negotiations with the Pasha. "Shit outta luck!" she cursed in English.

Their journey ended in a steam-filled room occupied by naked, young, female Gallah attendants. Brie was startled at how closely the alien physiques on display resembled her own. "Does that mean the Pasha has a rather human-looking dong?" she asked one attendant who did not comprehend English, but who simply bemusedly smiled at her in return.

If Brie still had retained her sense of time, she would have deduced that she had spent nearly three hours in the tub and on the styling chair. Brie's pleas for the attendants to preserve her pubic hair fell or deaf ears. They left her hairless as a newborn babe from nostrils to the great toe. The Gallah women dressed Brie in salsa red silk-like slippers that felt wonderful on her feet, A very tight canary yellow skirt that fell to the floor but had a slit up the right side that went all the way to her hip. A tiny white waistcoat that exposed all of her stomach and most of her ribcage and, barely concealed her breasts from view. They painted each of her nails a different lurid color. Lastly, they teased and curled her hair, turning into a messy mountain atop her head. Brie thought it looked horrid, but the Matron of the Harem claimed that it made Brie, "Quite beautiful."

A dozen armed guards were awaiting Brie and the Matron when they stepped out of the preparation room, as they walked, the Matron explained to Brie exactly what would be expected of her. "His Excellency, like all males likes his ego and his manhood stroked; both metaphorically and literally. Let him dine on your breasts and intimate area. He enjoys lying with a woman several times on the same night."

"Don't I have any say in what I want?" asked Brie in frustration.

"You can very gently explain to the Pasha what you desire. However, the Pasha has a special prison set aside for complaining women from his harem. They are kept there until he finds a buyer for them among the dirt farmers to pull their plows or paroled prisoners to slake their lusts."

"Oh," said Brie softly. She suddenly knew exactly what she would be doing in the upcoming hours. Brie was no prude. As a spaceship captain she was used to living a rather randy life. She embraced the equality of the twenty-fifth century with a passion that sometimes amazed her peers. The Pasha was not the first alien she had slept with, that had been, she recalled as she was led to her inexorable fate, Chaar, a Proxima Centarian and fellow student at the academy. He owned a wicked smile and a not so impressive organ. The fact that it was forked and painfully barbed meant that their first encounter would also be their last encounter, but they parted as friends. Chaar had even invited her to the baptism of his newborn some years later, rather slyly omitting the fact that all attendees had to be as stark naked as the newborn and the priest. Brie had brought along a date, a very nice much older man with a great deal of wealth whom she had only dated out of curiosity (and the chance to pilot his private, smooth-handling, luxury space yacht). She had only seen him twice before and had already concluded that she had no intention of getting intimate with him, let alone stand naked by his side for hours with his arm clasped about her shoulders as they stood thigh-deep in steaming yellow water which resembled urine in nearly every respect. Only the parents were permitted clothing, ceremonial robes. During the rites Chaar had caught Brie's glance and winked. His way of letting her know that a few more times in the sack would have saved her this indignity. Brie simply HAD to give the older man some truly mind-blowing sex after putting him through that! Brie considered that Chaar's little "joke" was a payback she could laugh about. What Trevor had done was indefensible! At the same time, part of her wondered what novelty the Pasha would present. Maybe, if she charmed him enough, she could talk him into releasing her. She certainly had no intention of spending decades in the harem as the Pasha's personal plaything!

The door to the Pasha's intimate chamber opened. The Matron tugged Brie across the threshold and had her ape her own curtsy-like gesture at the foot of the throne.

There was a long dialogue from the Harem Matron in a language that was not modern Gallah; probably the ancient ceremonial language, Brie concluded. When the matron at last ended her spiel, the Pasha's eyes moved from her to fully consider Brie. She could tell by the way his very human-like eyes were devouring her now mostly exposed form, that he was assessing her like an ancient farmer rated cattle. Brie detested being objectified. The Pasha's gaze was very penetrating indeed. At last, he spoke,

"You are magnificent, earthwoman. I shall be the envy of every Pasha on Gallah! What is your name, fair creature?"

Haltingly Brie answered him, "I am Captain Brie Howard of the Scout Force's Hispaniola. What transpired earlier in the throne room was a mistake, a betrayal ..."

"Silence! Do not repeat that ridiculous lie that dear Trevor, the new Duke Trevor of Fraghitly Province had no authority to give you away. I heard from his own mouth that, just as on Gallah, Earth women are mere property and ornamentation. He said that he had not enjoyed your charms himself and that made you emotional, that you would speak the falsehood that you were his superior and were not brought along as a trade offering. He warned that you can be quite stubborn in this and that I may have to use harsh discipline on you. I certainly hope it does not come to that Captain. Or is it Brie?"

Brie was taken aback by the depths of Trevor's treachery. He had thought out his plans far more carefully and thoroughly than anyone aboard the ship had even imagined. Brie wondered what tale he had spun to Bright-Path to explain not only her absence but his own. Was her crew even now preparing to lift off? Would they write Gallah off as a planet that refused the offer of friendship and generosity from the Galactic Republic and would be placed or the, "No Contact" list for a century? Brie suddenly realized that was a real possibility! "God Damn you, Trevor!" she spat

"No Earth tongues! Speak only Gallah in my presence!" raged the Pasha. The look of anger in the Pasha's eyes convinced Brie that he would be a formidable, even cruel adversary. She was left with no option than to play the part of a contrite and willing courtesan until she could find some way out of her pickle. At times like this she wished that some of the science fiction predictions of the past had come true. That her second-in-command could scan the entire planet, locate her and beam her up. Unfortunately, the ancient authors and script writers promised more than technology could deliver.

Brie decided to vamp.

"Dear Pasha, please call me Brie, what is it you wish?"

"Excellent!" He turned to the Matron and said, "Dismissed!"

As she watched the Matron make her exit, Brie's stomach was full of pterodactyl-sized butterflies. She was alone with the horny Pasha and all alone in the universe. She'd have to devise her own way out of this trap.

The Pasha rose to his feet and descended the few steps of his throne to be level with Brie. It turned out he was several centimeters shorter than Brie. The spaceship captain had always preferred taller men and women. He took her hands and said,

"Walk with me, Brie."

He led the way up a winding staircase to the roof of the palace. Below, the city was spread out. It was not a very large settlement, but the surrounding tilled hills and paddies were extensive.

"This is my realm, Brie. It extends as far as the eye can see. I am the most powerful Pasha on Gallah and I have spies everywhere. Were you to try and escape, you would not get far and I would be forced to punish you appropriately; neither of us would enjoy that. I am a hard Gallah only when I need to be. I had my fill of killing amassing my realm. As long as I hold power, you shall live in luxury. All I ask is willingness and adventurousness in the sleeping silks. Love will come later."

Brie stood in the sultry tropical air which caused her already tight clothes to adhere even more closely to her body. Her thin white top became effectively transparent, a fact that did not go unnoticed by the Pasha. Brie tried to ignore his gross ogling to consider his words. At least she knew what she was up against. She didn't want to think that her career was over only a few years after she had achieved Captaincy, but that very fear was working its way out of her spine to infect her entire psyche. They had trained her at the academy for seemingly every eventuality save this one.

"I'll do my best, Sire but we may not even be compatible..."

"We will make it work, slave!"

"There goes that avenue of entreaty," thought Brie, followed by, "I'm getting laid even if tab A doesn't fit into slot B. He could have at least bought me dinner first!"

After a mutual silence the Pasha spoke,

"Now that you know your place and that you are mine for the ages, you will have no problem servicing me. Let us return to my quarters."

"Don't you want to get to know me first, Pasha, dear?"

"That will also come with time. Do not exasperate my patience!"

"No, Pasha, dear!" returned Brie as she repeated the complicated curtsy move the matron had taught her earlier.

"Embrace me."

Brie did as instructed. The despot inhaled deeply and smiled broadly. "Such intoxicating aroma!" Brie realized that not just his olfactory nerves were in tip-top shape. The Pasha's body was only lightly coated with perspiration and the scent from it was both musky and floral. Brie had paid good money for perfumes that smelled nowhere near as good. The Pasha used a forefinger to gently guide Brie's lips upward. His lips were both yielding and firm. Brie kissed him back more out of reflex than anything else, but she had to admit that the Pasha was a rather skilled kisser, then again, he had a harem so he must have learned something from all that practice!

The Pasha broke their embrace and tugged or Brie's hand leading her back to his ornately furnished room. As they walked, Brie psyched herself up. It wasn't like she hadn't slept with men she had no feeling for before. The Pasha was proving exceptionally bull-headed. "I sure hope his is not always like this!" she thought in frustration. Then again, what did she expect? He already told her he was not going to take no for an answer. That was an attitude Brie only had experience through old movies or books. Men and women had dated her with the expectation of sex, of course, but never before had she been pressured or bullied into sleeping with them. How many feminists had fought those numberless battles to liberate the earth? She had soared from one end of the galaxy to another, only to find herself in the arms of a patriarchal villain from central casting! "Join the Scout Force, be the first to trod or new planets - like the astronauts of old!" Brie recited one of the many Scout Force ads that seemed to pop up everywhere. Like all propaganda, they painted a picture of smiling, welcoming natives. They never mentioned the potential downsides. It occurred to Brie that even the Academy had soft-pedaled the potential pitfalls. They had trained her very well, but despite all the planning and practice, no two civilizations reacted the same way to Scout Force contact. The Gallahs had been very welcoming and honest. Perhaps, if not for Trevor, she would already be beaming a message to the Republic and preparing herself to receive that luscious successful first contact bonus. She knew that the universe was impersonal and unfair, even so, that she could end up with little hope of rescue seemed a raw deal!

They were back in his quarters now. He clearly had some primitive form of air conditioning because the room was noticeably cooler than the roof or the throne room. "Thank God for small favors," mumbled the captive captain.

Once he bolted the doors, the Pasha stated without even a preamble, "You will remove your garments now. I would gaze upon your nudity."

"Suave, you ain't!" Brie almost said aloud. She caught herself and mused, "Potentates are only charming in fairy tales." She sighed and stepped out of her red shoes. She paused. Since the Matron had given her not even a semblance of underwear, her next step meant intimate exposure. She was more comfortable about showing her breasts than she was her sex, also she was a bit self-conscious about her now bald vulva. The hairless look had gone out of vogue centuries ago. Slowly and with deliberation, Brie parted the buttons of her now clinging and sheer vest. The Pasha made a sound akin to a cat's purr when both of Brie's breasts were exposed. His eyes widened and his orange countenance broke out in a crooked smile. Brie dropped the article to the floor, where it landed atop her shoes. She took a deep breath, held it, and fiddled with the complicated catch of the tight skirt. It fluttered to the floor. Brie did not attempt to conceal herself, she saw little point, and did not want to anger the Pasha. Ordinarily, for Brie, nudity was no big deal; there wasn't an earth beach anywhere that wasn't clothing optional, but the current situation was unlike any in her past in every detail.

"Earthwomen are beautiful!" exclaimed the Pasha. "Come here. We must kiss for a bit and then you can undress me, and we will proceed to be intimate."

Brie Swallowed her gorge and accepted the alien's embrace. Brie considered that by human standards the Pasha was not unattractive. He was bright orange, that much was true, but his face was quite human-like, two eyes, a nose and mouth, two pointed ears and a rather manly chin. Instead of teeth, he had two white arcs with no divisions, lines or gaps. The Pasha had a scar from an old wound on his face that both gave him a rakish look and caused the right corner of his mouth to turn down a bit. Compared to some species in the galaxy, the Gallahs were downright handsome. Not as attractive as Centarians, some of whom had become movie stars on earth, or the Katarians, who were said to be the most gifted at oral love of any species in the galaxy, but much better looking than the bipedal, shaggy ape men of Winslow Three, and even those a select few earth women, those that were really, really into hair, found irresistible. Brie was not put off by the Pasha's alienness, her discomfiture was strict because of the situation she found herself in. If she was going to pair up with an alien, she'd prefer one of her own choosing! She had her crew to worry about. During a lull in the Pasha's embrace, her fingers went to the hem of his tunic. She pulled it up his torso

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers