Captain Cumshot & The Facial Fiend

Story Info
Captain Cumshot's kinky girlfriend comes to the rescue!
2.6k words
4.52
5.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is part two of the sexual superheroes series. Part one is here: https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/captain-cumshot-saves-the-day)

*****

Captain Cumshot flopped bodily onto bed.

"Man, that was one tough night!" he said.

His girlfriend Shauna lay on the bed. She'd been reading, awaiting his return, even as the bedside clock had ticked past 3am.

"I'm so sorry!" she said, laying her head on his chest. "But remember: You do so much good in the world."

Captain Cumshot - real name Clark Andrews - didn't reply.

"How many tonight?" asked Shauna.

Captain Cumshot raised his fingers to count.

"Eleven," he said eventually. "And I only found one of them even remotely attractive."

"Jeez. That's tough."

"Yeah. I mean, it's not difficult. I can still shoot my load across their faces, and into their mouths. A couple of them tonight wanted me to spray their arseholes. That was a nice change. It helps to mix it up a bit sometimes."

Shauna reached inside Captain Cumshot's fly and began massaging his cock.

"Are you serious?" he said.

"I am so fucking horny. I've been waiting for you to get home."

"All I can manage is regular sex."

Shauna sighed.

"Pussy, ass," continued her boyfriend. "Nothing else."

"You know I need more. I need your sperm on my skin."

"I just can't. It's like I've been working all night as a chef in a kitchen, and then you ask me to make you dinner."

Shauna sighed again, and released her boyfriend's cock, even though it was now the rock-hard ten inches she loved. For a minute it stood exposed and solid, pointing to the ceiling, before it began to soften.

"Have you had any thoughts about your superhero training?" asked Clark.

Shauna jumped to a sitting position. She grabbed a notebook from the side table.

"I've been thinking about my name," she said eagerly. "I was thinking about The Facial Fiend. And then, in the newspapers, they'll call me The Filthy Facial Fiend."

"You sure? It sounds a bit evil."

"I checked the dictionary. There's actually more than one meaning. The first one implies evil, but the second is just that you're an enthusiast of a particular thing."

"True. And, yeah, you really are a fiend for those facial cumshots."

That much was an understatement, thought Shauna, as her boyfriend turned over and headed off to sleep.

As often happened, she found herself thinking back to the first time a guy came on her face. It was an accident, of course. She was 17 and sucking the guy off, ready for him to cum in her mouth. But he'd got carried away. As he thrusted against her mouth, his cock had slipped out.

The rest was history. Wonderful history. He had sprayed her face wildly with cum.

He began frantically apologising, of course. He was a good kid from a good family, and she was his first.

But Shauna had barely heard him.

She was climaxing like never before. The most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced rattled through her body in response to the sperm splashing against her face. It felt like every single orgasm in human history had been added together and dropped on her from a great height.

She cried out. Her pussy involuntarily squirted. She clasped a breast and nipple, and felt a second wave arrive before the first had even completely finished.

Her boyfriend backed away anxiously, no idea what was happening. He would later say he thought she was having a fit.

But she wasn't. Oh, far from it.

Thirty seconds later she lay panting on the bed, covered in sweat, feeling as relaxed as any human can possibly be.

She suspected what had happened. But couldn't believe it.

She was one of them.

She was sexually supernatural. She had a sexual superpower. She'd read about this in books, of course. But it was such a crazy thought.

A few hours later she tested it to be sure. She sucked her boyfriend's cock, then knelt in front of him and ordered him to jerk off across her face.

He didn't need asking a second time.

The same thing happened to her as the ropes of cum splattered against her cheekbones and mouth. Pure orgasmic bliss. No less strong than the first time.

That boyfriend didn't last. It turned out that, while all guys say they're into facial cumshots, surprisingly few really are. Lots of guys said they found it ... icky.

And so it was, a few days later as she laid in bed with an intense craving for another facial cumshot, that Captain Cumshot materialised in her room.

When she saw him, and he saw her, they gazed at each other curiously. There was a slight pause in time. The air was electric.

It was love. Both she and Clark knew then that they were destined to be together.

If that wasn't enough, the first time he came on her face - minutes later - sealed the deal.

She had orgasmed more powerfully than ever before, shocked that it was even possible, as his supernatural quantities of sperm had drenched her face and filled her mouth.

"You're cute," Captain Cumshot had said, panting as his cock wilted. "That was incredible. It's never been that intense for me. And I orgasm, like, 20 times every night."

"Can we make this a regular thing?" Shauna had asked, wiping the cum off her body.

"I can't. We superheroes have, uh, a code of ethics. We can't get involved with people we rescue."

Shauna's heart had dropped as Captain Cumshot walked out of her door. He wouldn't even accept a cup of coffee.

It was wrong. She knew then that she loved him, and would have to have him.

But, as it would turn out, that wasn't the last she would see of Captain Cumshot.

She moved from boyfriend to boyfriend, each of them initially delighted at her fetish for having her face sprayed with semen, but quickly becoming exasperated when it turned out that was all she really wanted. Sure, she would fuck them. Sure, she would take their cocks into her pussy, ass and mouth. But it always led to the same destination, and she wanted it sooner rather than later.

Even the guys she found on sex websites that said they had a facial cumshot fetish couldn't keep up.

She needed more than they could give. Twice, three or even four times a day.

And so, on the lonely nights in her bedroom, she found that Captain Cumshot would again materialise, responding supernaturally to her insane but absolute need to have her face sprayed.

Captain Cumshot tried hard to keep it formal. He would cum, and then go.

On the 10th time, as she towelled the sperm from her face, she broke down in tears and explained how she felt about him - and about how each time he left it felt like somebody was ripping out her heart.

And that's when Clark had told her he felt the same way - and how he had figured out a way around it.

Superhero training.

This had a bad rap following the whole Batman and Dick Grayson thing.

But it was clear even to the authorities that Shauna had a superpower that needed developing. One superhero taking another under their wing was not that unusual.

That was a year ago, and they had moved in together almost immediately.

She'd filled in the application forms to become a registered sexual superhero. She'd paid the fee. Now she was just waiting for confirmation to come through.

With Captain Cumshot snoring in the bed, she took out the costume that she'd had made.

It was awesome. Skin tight. Figure hugging. And she had an amazing figure. Her costume was designed to make men hard when they saw it. It succeeded.

She pulled the costume on. It felt amazing as she examined herself in the full-length mirror. It was resistant to liquids, of course, because otherwise it'd get filthy after just a few superhero visits.

But there remained one problem. And this problem was a biggie.

She'd never been called out. In other words, she'd never actually been a superhero to anybody. She hadn't yet "rescued" anybody.

Clark said he'd teach her all about that once her superhero license came through.

She'd already begun sensing the people who needed rescuing - the people who needed what she had to offer. She already sensed the sexual frustration in the city amongst heterosexual men who wanted to cum on a woman's face. The men who got off on it. The men who needed it more than they needed anything else.

She could sense there was a guy a few blocks away, right now. A guy jerking off to porn. Watching compilations of facial cumshot videos, almost insanely desperate himself to cum on a woman's face. She could even sense that his balls were full because he'd been edging himself. When he shot his load it was going to be a doozy.

But... She didn't know where he was. Her supersense wasn't that accurate. She couldn't just jump on a bus to get there.

Like Captain Cumshot, she would have to materialise supernaturally. Clark had said that all sexual superheroes had the power. He'd said he'd show her how this worked...

Once her superhero license came through.

Damn the Department for Superhero Licensing! Why were they taking so damned long?

Surely the materialising thing couldn't be that hard? Maybe it was like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. Maybe she just had to close her eyes, click her heels together and —

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Dirk Bingly had the most chronic case of blue balls the world had ever seen.

He lay slouched on the couch in front of the TV, watching porn. One hand was wrapped around the eight inches of his hard, lubed-up cock, while the other swiped through profiles on a dating app.

He had matched with many girls. After all, he was an attractive guy - and also not a complete dick, which helped.

Alas, it was 3.30am. The chances of an instant hook-up were slim. And he was unable to sleep because he was so horny.

He didn't want to jerk off. He just couldn't. Being single meant he jerked off at least once a day and, well, he was tired of it.

He wanted to cum with a woman. Cum ON a woman. That was his kink. He loved fucking just as much as the next guy but, damn, if he didn't get off on depositing his sperm on the woman's face at the end.

He couldn't explain why. He felt ashamed, sometimes. And many women just had zero interest, with several walking out when he suggested it. But he'd also hooked up with some women who got off on it too.

All he had to do is find one of them... At 3.30am.

Dammit!

He became aware of somebody else in the room.

A woman stepped out of the shadows.

"I'm The Facial Fiend," she said. "I'm here to save you."

Then as an afterthought, she put her hands on her hips to strike her traditional superhero pose.

But mostly she looked surprised.

"You're a sexual superhero?" said Dirk, rising to his feet.

"Yes. I guess. Well, nearly. But I'm here to drain your balls."

"Oh fuck. Yes. Please, yes."

"I'll be honest," continued The Facial Fiend. "This is my first... My first call out. I'm new to this."

"You're a virgin?" asked Dirk, incredulously.

"I've had more cock than a chicken farm. No, this is my first superhero call out. My first supernatural materialisation. Honestly? I'm a bit shocked at how easy it was."

There was silence in the room for a moment.

The Facial Fiend checked out the first citizen she was to rescue. Nice cock. The dude stood there, jerking off as he looked at her, clearly checking out her curves. He was obviously desperate. But that's why she was there.

And she was as desperate as he was.

She knelt in front of him, then gazed up at him sweetly.

"So, uh, how does this work?" he asked. "Do you just suck me off and then, uh, I cum on your face?"

"We can do it however you want."

"Uh, could I fuck your mouth?"

"Oh god yes. Please."

"Deep throat?"

"Oh god yes. Fuck my face up!"

Dirk didn't need confirmation. Taking hold of her head, he slid his cock into her mouth and began thrusting.

She could taste the precum. Lots of precum all over the length of his cock This guy had been jerking off for hours.

She began gagging as he pushed thrusted deeper inside her. She reached up and began fondling and lightly pulling on his balls.

"Oh fuck!" he said. "Yeah, that's it. God, I love superheroes."

He took his cock out and slapped it against her forehead, cheekbones and mouth. He grasped the back of her head and once again slid his length inside her wet, warm mouth.

He pushed in as deep as he could go, so her throat swallowed the complete length, and felt her tongue lick his balls.

"I'm ready," he panted, He pulled out his cock, coated in her saliva, and began frantically stroking the length.

"All over my face," she said. "Cum on my face, you fucker!"

Dirk began spraying. Semen splashed in stripes vertically across The Facial Fiend's face. Some landed on her beautiful blond hair. Sperm sealed her eyes shut, and her thick ruby-red lips were quickly covered in a coating of white cum.

It was almost as much as Captain Cumshot. But not quite. Nobody was as good as him.

Meanwhile, The Facial Fiend had departed the planet earth. In her mind, at least. As every splash of liquid hit her face, she was further propelled around Planet Orgasm, a place where every sensation is one of pure bliss. Every part of her body felt the pulsing of pleasure - from her scalp, to the tips of her toes.

She felt Dirk's legs buckle slightly as she held onto them.

"Whoa there!" she said.

"Sorry. But wow that was powerful."

"Yeah. For me too. I cum when guys cum on my face. That's my superpower."

"Awesome!" said Dirk weakly, and still panting.

"Can you get me a towel? I need to, uh, freshen up."

"You don't bring one with you?"

"No. I suppose I probably should."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

When Shauna got back home it was 5am. Dirk's place had only been about a mile away but it was 4am by the time she left, and there's no public transport at that time. She'd forgotten to bring money for a cab.

Walking the streets wearing a superhero outfit had been weird. She'd passed a few shady-looking guys who'd actively run away at the sight of her, probably not realising that she was a sexual superhero rather than one of the regular guys.

After showering, she found Clark was still sleeping soundly when she climbed into bed.

She wouldn't tell him where she'd been. Unlicensed superhero activity was... Well, you could go to jail for it.

But her supersenses were again tinging.

Somewhere nearby there were three bi guys, jerking off together. All of them have the same thought: A gang bang cumshot on a woman's face. All of them are desperate. She could feel it! Each of them is texting former lovers to see if any are interested in the session. But it's 5.30am. People are still asleep.

Surely nobody would care if she went to help them out? Who would even know apart from those three guys?

She'd never had more than one guy cum on her face at the same time. It would be incredible.

Clark continued snoring alongside her.

A split second later he lay in bed alone.