All Comments on 'Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 07'

by Vector900

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
greybishopgreybishopover 5 years ago
A Grim Twist, Which ...

I hope is only temporary. While nicely written, the technological "cheating" in this chapter was (IMO) not really necessary - Emrah looked great to begin with, & was also well down the road to submission via more traditional means. Even worse though, it seems as if Captain Jackson has disappeared from her own story! Something or someone will hopefully prompt her memories to return eventually - perhaps Killian, Talia & Dex will return? I'd definitely prefer to see Emrah as Killian's (submissive) consort/Pirate Queen, vice being Orton's mindless Stepford sex slave.

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
How it is

Women are so good at 'faking it', any chance of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah this made me want to vomit, any and all erotic thoughts just left the building. I *know* it’s a fantasy and that lots of people enjoy mind control stories but I really wasn’t expecting this. It’s such an obscene violation. Not sure I want to read anymore I mean what’s the point it’s very literally not the same character anymore.

It’s exceptionally well written and very intense from the readers perspective. I’m sure women reading it would easily imagine themselves in the protagonists situation - that is usually the point.

Re : Maddict

I’ve no idea what you’re getting at other than the cliche of faking orgasms, as to why “faking it” actually happens there are soooo many options it’s ridiculous. They range from :

* I wasn’t feeling in the mood for sex but did it anyway and I didn’t want to hurt his feelings so cue fake orgasm

* this is a one night stand and a performance never to be repeated….has he put it in yet….I didn’t want to hurt his feelings so cue fake orgasm

* play along with everything and run like fuck as soon as I get the chance, I’m terrified he’s going to hurt me…don’t make him angry…cue fake orgasm.

There are lots of instances that prompt a fake orgasm but all of the reasons are due to protecting the male ego whether that’s done out of love, affection, indifference or terror. It can work because a woman’s orgasm isn’t always visible, biology puts the vagina inside the body. I’m pretty sure it’s just not possible to fake a male orgasm because his cock is on the outside and semen is a damn big clue.

Not all of the options I listed are *the right thing to do* because y’know communication makes relationships work BUT hand on heart if I was being raped and thought a fake orgasm might save me more pain I do it.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Forget the comments saying the change ruined it, I love this concept in stories. In fact I would hav loved if these transformations had become a was for Orton to maintain interest in his slave. Hopefully the concept is something you explore in future stories.

Would have loved to see her made into an elite athletic soldier with complete loyalty to her master.

Amazing series so far, very well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous