Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tapped my finger against the collar around my neck. "This means, I have to do exactly what you say, just like your maid has to do what you say too."

"I know, but I don't know what to say."

I climbed up onto the bed, with my legs underneath me facing this young man. "Listen Tristen, a slave wants you to be in charge, she needs to know that you can command her to do what ever you desire. That is her role in life. It doesn't matter if you are asking her to clean up after you, or taking her clothes off."

He nodded a little more confidently.

"She will appreciate your directness. Why dont you practice on me? Give me an order."

"I don't know," he said, with a nervous laugh.

"Go on, something silly, if you want."

He thought about it for a moment, then smiled. "Bark like a dog."

"Woof, woof." I felt a little foolish, but he gave a genuine laugh. "That's it," I said, happily. "Now something else."

"Hmmm, purr like a cat."

I purred as deeply as I could hope to spark some more desire in him.

"Why don't you order me to open my gown?"

He nodded briefly, and very slowly I pulled the silk fabric apart. On my lavish bed he was going to get his first up close experience of a woman's breasts, but this wasn't just a tease, this was just a taster of what was inevitably to follow. His face went red, and he shifted uncomfortably, but his eyes darted to my pert breasts. My body might have lost a lot of its muscle mass, but my chest remained as voluptuous as ever. More than an eyeful for this young man.

"Felina would have to do that for you, if you made it an order. Wouldn't you love that?"

"I would," he muttered under his breath.

!She would love it too," I said and arched my back for him. His gaze was fixed on my bosom. I couldn't imagine how she would really feel, but with cameras watching me, I was glad I was making some progress. Most men would have taken this opportunity to have a grope, but Tristen still looked shy. I had to take the lead again.

Carefully I took his hand and placed in on my breast. He offered no resistance, and grinned lopsidedly as I stoked his palm across my smooth skin. His desire was growing and taking over his meekness. I didn't have to guide him anymore, and he gently cupped my breast.

"That feels nice," I whispered. His other hand now joined the first, and he tenderly fondled my breasts. His hands were very soft and my nipples began to tingle and grow at his touch. He still looked uncomfortable and wouldn't meet my gaze, but he was growing in confidence every second.

"Do you like my body?"

He grunted as he squeezed my breasts a little more firmly. It was a little uncomfortable, but I hid my displeasure well.

"You can do what you want with me," I continued, in a low voice, "any fantasy, any desire, I'm only interested in making you happy."

He was still struggling to find the words, and express what he wanted. The bulge in his trousers told a different story though. As soon as I placed my hand over it his whole demeanor changed, he stiffened up and his fondling stopped. This time he looked me square in the eye. I had control now, and I gently moved my hand back and forth over his hard cock.

"Ahh," he sighed.

"I'm a naughty girl, aren't I?

He nodded quickly.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?

"Uh, yes."

My hand worked back and forth. Nice and gently, nothing too rough

"Come here then," I said, and lent forward and kissed him. Our bodies pressed together and we kissed. He wasn't the best kisser, but it felt nice and gentle. I slipped my tongue into his mouth. I had to hold my hand on his cheek to slow him down. Show him how to kiss nice and slowly. He was too eager. I'm sure I wasn't his first kiss, but I doubted it was a long list. As our mouths locked together, I carefully undressed him. Getting his trousers off was a bit awkward, but my lips were on his again in moments.

His hands explored my awkwardly and without purpose. I moved mine down from his face to his shoulders. I gently eased him onto his back. It was better if I was in control from now on. My lips were gently brushing against his, using them to caress him.

One of his hands was massaging my hip. I knew he wanted to put it between my legs, but still his nervousness persisted. I broke the kiss and began to nibble his ear. I blew hot breath into his ear and gave him a satisfied moan and his hands continued to explore my body.

His hard dick was pressing into my thigh, but I left it alone for the time being, I wasn't going to rush him. I was warned to make it memorable for him.

"That feels amazing," he whispered.

"You're turning me on so much," I whispered back.

"I want you to suck my dick," he said, horsely.

That was what I wanted to hear. He had finally overcome his youth and inexperience. I looked into his eyes, and bit my bottom lip seductively as I nodded my approval of his command.

I kissed the soft skin on his chest, then moved lower, planting a kiss over every inch as I went. I could hear his breathing become shallower, until I reached my goal.

It always felt good playing with a man like this. Being in control. My fingers stroked and rubbed. Not too hard, just enough to let him feel it. Too much eagerness wasn't sexy. His cock wasn't big, about five inches. My fingers encircled the base of it, and gently tugged at it. I was teasing him, getting him warmed up properly. There was an audible moan from him. I made sure he could see how I stroked the tip across my lips. After a sweet little kiss, I slide it in between my lips. This was his first time I had to remind myself.

My mind drifted as I started to suck him slowly. I should get a nice helping of wax after this I thought, maybe even the rest of the evening off to enjoy it. I looked at him, his eyes were closed, and his mouth was twisted in pleasure.

I kept it nice and slow. His body gave me the signals that his shyness wouldn't allow him to ask for. His hips moved slightly, trying to push his cock further into my mouth. I don't think he was aware he was doing it. I didn't want him to come in my mouth, and had to stop. As soon as I did, his eyes opened, and he let out a low sigh.

"Was that good, baby," I asked, and he nodded against the pillow. I straddled him. His eyes roamed across my body. Over my breasts, my flat stomach, and back to my face. He stared at me like the hungry young man he was. I lent forward presenting his breasts to his mouth. He knew what to do, and sucked a nipple into his mouth. My fingers ran through his fair hair as he sucked and slurped.

"Ohh," I moaned with as much feeling as I could muster. He switched to my other breasts and again, I made an exaggerated noise. As he sucked on my nipple all I could think about was how good my first hit of wax would be afterwards. Tristen was nice and relaxed now, he was caught up in the thrill of his first sexual experience. I whispered in his ear how much he was turning me on, and what a great lover he was. I did a quick check, and saw that he was still hard, and then guided his cock into my pussy.

His face lit, up, and he took a deep breath. I caressed his chest as I began to ride him. It needed to be nice and slow, but sadly his inexperience got the better of him, and in minutes his face twisted up, and his body shook and jerked as he came inside of me.

"That was wonderful," I groaned and nuzzled his neck. He hadn't lasted long, but he didn't seem to care.

"You're amazing," he said, and embraced me. We still had some time left, and I was happy to let him hold me like this. For him it had been a magical experience, but for me it was a fairly routine experience. He offered no surpirses, and I was glad it had gone the way it did.

"Can I see you again?" he whispered.

"Sure, baby," I said, feeling his fluid dribbling down my thigh.

Any thoughts of him forcing himself on his maid were gone. Tristen might have had his first taste of adulthood, but it would be a very long time before he was ordering slaves to strip and satisfy him. Felina was safe in my opinion. Maybe this experience had shown him his desires lay in pleasure houses instead of the domestic staff.

All the rooms in the pleasure house were fitted with a discrete bell, and the one in mine went off, signaling our time together was at an end. I put my gown back on, and kissed him on the cheek, then told him I would be waiting for his return. He seemed happy and satisfied. I never saw him again, but I did hear some news a few days later that distressed me. Gabel told me that Tristen's father had indeed been monitoring his sons progress, and on finding out about his sons infatuation with his maid led him to a terrible decision. Instead of letting his son take advantage of her, he sold her to a pleasure hose. Tristen never got the night he wanted with her, and instead she got a new life servicing paying customers. I got my wax though, which was the most important thing.

**************

More weeks passed, and I started to wake with aching limbs, and only the wax could bring me back to some sort of normalcy. I was getting deeper into it, and knew I was passed the point of no return. I was completely dependent on it, and my only way to acquire more was working here.

On one unfortunate evening a group of drunk men had tried to urinate on me. I had responded by scratching one of them. As a punishment I was locked in a dark room for a day, and the wax had been withheld from me. It was an experience worse than death, and the withdrawals had racked my body and the pain had been intense. In the end I was begining to be released, and I promised to be more obedient in the future.

Not all my clients were as extreme, some were polite and even nice at times. Sometimes people thought they recognised me from fighting in the arena, but I always denied it. Strangely it was the ones that just wanted to talk that I found the most difficult. It was hard to concentrate, and engage with them. When they questioned me about my background the thoughts of my previous life were sadly brought back, and sent me into a depressing place. As always it was the wax that healed my wounds.

One night myself and Saffa were to entertain a visiting trader called Ryatt.

Saffa was waiting for me in the corridor. She smiled when she saw me. In my hands I carried a large bottle of champagne.

The lingerie she was wearing was a sight to behold. It was ice white and extremely skimpy. I was bowled over at just how beautiful she looked. Her skin was flawless, and her long blonde seemed so alluring and inviting. She had picked out a pair of stiletto heels too, which she slipped into. They made her look even more devastatingly gorgeous.

"You really do have a beautiful body," Saffa said, admiring me. I was wearing a very lacy and very sheer, purple lingerie set, and a pair of strappy heels.

I felt a slight blush, and thanked her for the compliment.

"He's inside," she added. Before we went in, she touched up my makeup with her little finger. The wax had made me uncoordinated and I had applied it sloppily.

Ryatt was in his mid thirties and had a neat haircut. He had already taken his shirt off and was sitting expectantly on the plush bed.

When he saw us walking in his face lit up. Saffa glided in like an angel. Everything about her was perfect, her pose, elegance and especially her beauty. His eyes were immediately drawn to her.

"Hello ladies," he said, with a confident tone.

"Hello Ryatt," she said, with a velvety voice. She gestured towards a tray of glasses, and I went to fill some up with the champagne

I felt a pang of envy as I watched her interact with him. She asked what sort of trade he was in and was acting as the perfect courtesan. Flirty but not overly so. Ryatt reached out to touch her, but she playfully batted his hand away, and told him there would be plenty of time for that. She encouraged him to have a drink. His eyes were all over her, and he looked to be loving her teasing. Eventually though, she succumbed to his attention and allowed herself to be pulled onto his lap.

"What's your name, beauty?"

"Saffa," she said, sweetly. She had her hand around his shoulders and was tenderly stroking the back of his neck. He couldn't keep his eyes off her.

Finally though, he acknowledged me, and took a glass of champagne from me. With it in hand, he went back to admiring Saffa.

"This is Kitten," she said, and patted his other leg. Carefully I took a seat, and he wrapped an arm around each of us.

Saffa had worked here longer than me, and from what I knew, she wasn't a user of the wax. It was clear to me that this made her a far better worker. Her clients were always asking after her, and leaving gifts of wine and jewelry. Even though we were both in his lap, I felt a little left out.

It was Saffa that solved the issue and announced that we were going to go for a shower. "If you want to come and watch, you can." she said to him, with a hint of a smile.

She was quick to jump up, and grabbed my hand. With a giggle she led me into her spacious bathroom. Ryatt was quick to follow.

She took the lead and switched on the hot water. Still, in our lingerie she pulled me into the shower with her. Making sure Ryatt was watching she embraced me, and began kissing my neck. It was an electrifying feeling. A combination of her hot mouth, the fact that we were being watched made my insecurities fade away.

This wasn't the first time she had done this, as every move seemed practiced and done solely for our audience. She made sure not to get her hair wet, and instead only let the water cascade down our bodies. When she kissed me on the lips it was done it a way that gave the best view for Ryatt. It was gentle and playful. Little kisses on my lips, then a flick of the tongue. As I reciprocated she unhooked my bra and let it fall around my feet. Her hands were quick to move to my breasts, and she coaxed my nipples into life with a soft pinch.

"Take off my bra," she whispered into my ear. I nodded, and she turned to Ryatt, so he would get a proper look. I was behind her now and pulled open the clasp. Instead of just taking it off, she reached round and covered her breasts with my hands. Then with some privacy in place she slipped off her bra and tossed it to the side.

Her tits felt amazing in my hands, they were wet and plump, and I was having a hard time covering them properly. From over her shoulder I could see Ryatt's face light up, and he licked his lips. She didn't just stand still, she began to slowly sway her hips from side to side. Her own hands were in her hair puffing it up and down.

Ryatt looked mesmerized, and began stroking the outline of his cock in his trousers. It was Saffa that finally lowered my hands. As she did, she asked him who he was going to fuck first.

It had been one long tease and he sprang forward. He took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply. She responded with a long-drawn-out moan. I wasn't forgotten though, and she took my hand and placed it on his erection. He was very hard and I gently rubbed against it. I saw that Saffa was skillfully unbuttoning his trousers. In seconds his cock was in my hand, and with a hand on the back of my neck she gestured that I get on my knees.

I needed no more encouragement and got to my knees for this man. I sucked him into my mouth eagerly, watching from below as he kissed her and began fondling her breasts.

"You're so fucking hot," he grunted, as he nuzzled her long slender neck. "I gotta fuck you," he said, and wrapped his arm around her waist.

He was taking her out of the shower and his cock was pulled from my mouth. I shut off the water, and followed. He had her on the bed and was pulling down her underwear. I removed mine before climbing onto the bed next to her. She was on her back and welcomed me by pulling me into a embrace. He was content to watch us fondle and kiss each other. It was a wonderful feeling, and she had an amazing body. She was far more toned than me, and her soft warm skin felt joyless to touch.

"Come here," she said, softly reaching out for him. It was his cock that interrupted our kiss. His shaft was between our lips, and we both kissed and licked at it. Only at the tip were we able to lock lips with each other. Like a couple of hungry animals we lapped and attended to his manhood.

"Damn," he whispered, and we continued our sloppy kisses. Saffa took the lead again and rolled me on my back. She covered my body with hers and pressed her lips against mine. As she slipped her tongue into my mouth, I heard her moans and felt her body jerking forward. He was fucking her. She broke the kiss, and her face twisted in ecstasy. I watched as her face lit up in pleasure. It was a lovely sight, and her body was warm and comforting. I closed my eyes for a second, and felt utter contentment.

The next thing I became aware of, was Saffa shaking me.

"Wake up," she said. I opened my eyes, and saw that Ryatt was gone. "You fell asleep," she said, with a surprised grin. I couldn't believe it and did my best to apologize.

"It's that wax you take," she told me. Then assured me that she wouldn't tell anyone, but I needed to be careful in the future.

"How did you stay off it, I asked, as she dressed.

"They tried giving me it at first, but I hated the stuff."

"I need stop taking it, I said absently.

"Listen," she said, "someday you should, but if it makes being here easier, then I won't tell you what to do."

"You manage without it."

She smiled, and told me it still wasn't easy for her, no matter what people thought. "The one thing that keeps me going, is the hope that one day I will get out of here."

I had never been told her story and decided to ask her now.

A look of deep sadness crossed her face.

"Sorry," I said, "I didn't mean to.."

"It's fine," she told me, but I knew that was a lie. As she finished zipping her dress up she took a seat on the bed next to me. "I used to be married."

I nodded, silently.

"We were on our honeymoon," she began, and went on to tell me how she and her new husband met a man on a civilized world. He had befriended them and offered to take them on a exclusive tour of a nearby moon. On the trip out he made up some stories up about having to check his engine, and as he was in the rear of the small shuttle, he released some gas to knock them out. "We must have been unconscious weeks, as the next thing I knew I was on Ferrin." Her voice became smaller and quieter as she told me the next part.

The man told her that if she didn't behave herself he would kill her husband. "He used that against me, and I had to do what he said." What she told me next truly turned my stomach. He didn't sell her to Gabel straight away as I had imagined. He got a few of the pleasure house owners to come and sample the goods before he sold her. It was his way of increasing the price. "He made my husband watch, watch as these older men took turns in fucking me. Gabel was the highest bidder," she said, with a finality in her voice. My experience had been vastly different and my heart went out to her.

"What happened to your husband?" I asked, dreading the response.

"He was sold to the gladiator arena. It was only when I got to the pleasure house that one of the girls told me that was as good as a death sentence." She explained than on hearing that she refused to work, but after a few weeks she learned what she had to do to survive. She hadn't held much hope in ever seeing her husband again, and after my ordeal in the gladiator arena neither did I.

I started to realise just how hard it must have been for her, and the other young women who this happened to. I told her I was sorry, and hoped that one day she might be able to find a life away from Ferrin, but they felt like empty words.

***********