Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll probably only spend a few months in a detention facility, you've been in one before I assume?"

I shook my head.

He smirked, and told me that I had to learn my lesson even if I didn't like it.

"Yes, Sir," I said softly.

That made him chuckle, and he told me I was very polite for a street rat. I couldn't help but notice his eyes were a lot more animated now. He was taking long gazes at my tanned thighs, and exposed stomach. I knew what he wanted and why he was delaying having me taken away. It was better to get this over with, I thought, the quicker he could satisfy his desires, the quicker I could get out of here and get another hit of the wax.

"Are you going to search me before you take me away?" I asked, meekly.

He nodded silently, and approached me. It's what he wanted to do, he just needed a push in the right direction. I only had on a pair of tight khaki shorts and a tiny white vest. There was no where for me to conceal anything, but he checked anyway. He patted my pockets and then the sides of my thighs. Had we been in the pleasure house I would have guided his hands to my breasts, but they were cuffed so all I could do was stand against the desk as docile as possible.

"Turn around."

"Yes, Sir," I said, under my breath.

With my rear to him I felt his hands patting my firm buttocks. The heat of his breath on the back of my neck. He was warming up to the task, and he took a few moments to run his palms over the curve of my ass. "Nothing," he muttered. "No weapons at least."

"I just wanted a little cash, I didn't want to hurt anybody."

"Uh huh, you're a harmless little thing, would you like it if I just let you go?" he asked, quietly.

"I would be very grateful," I said, playing along.

"I bet you would be," he said, and started to stroke the back of my neck. I felt a shiver of anticipation run through my body. "Those detention centers can be very rough, especially for young women," he continued.

"Are they really that bad?"

"Oh yes, or so I am told."

He placed both his hands on my shoulders and leaned in close to my ear. "I'm doing you a very big favor."

"You are very kind," I said, softly.

"I am," he whispered, as he gingerly bent me over the desk.

With my rear presented to him, he wasted no time in taking advantage. He ran his hands over my firm buttocks, and in between my legs, giving my crotch a firm rub.

"That feels good doesn't it," he said, to himself.

Hopefully this would be quick, I thought, as he began to yank my shorts down. A blowjob would have been my preferred way out of here, but this would have to do. I tried to make myself more comfortable on the desk, but with my hands bound it was difficult. I felt the cool air on my ass, and pussy, as he pulled my shorts around my knees.

Dana hadn't warned me about anything like this. In someways, I was thankful that this was the way it had worked out. Living a life of crime had its consequences and they could have been much worse. I could have been beaten or even killed breaking into someones house. My life wasn't at rock bottom yet, but with my ass being exposed in this tiny office, it felt very close.

I sighed as his warm hand cupped my pussy. He rubbed at it methodically, getting me wet. His fingers found my slick opening, and in moments were replaced by the head of his cock.

"Ahh," he sighed, as he slid the full length of his cock into my tight opening. I couldn't help, but suck my bottom lip into my mouth as I felt him inside of me.

He grasped my hips and began to fuck me slowly and gently. A low rumbling moan escaped my throat, much to his enjoyment.

"Good girl," he grunted.

In the pleasure house I had learned to please men by whatever means necessary. Sometimes that could have meant moaning loudly or acting shy and submissive. This man wasn't with a prostitute tonight, he was with a captive he had caught, and I played up to that. I wasn't going to exaggerate my moans, but I did want him to finish as quickly as possible.

"Please, be gentle," I whispered, hoarsely.

"Uh huh," he said, with a satisfied chuckle. "Is that how you like it?"

"Ahhh, yes," I replied with a throaty moan.

My words had worked their magic. He wasn't getting rougher, but his pace was increasing. The sound of skin slapping on skin filled the small room.

"Dirty street rat," he muttered, under his breath. He was getting lost in his pleasure, and his true feelings were becoming clear. In his mind I was from the lowest class of people on this planet. The ones that he had disdain for, and the ones that he felt superior too. Having one cuffed and bent over a desk wasn't something that he ever thought he wanted until now. He wanted to assert his power over me. To reaffirm his place in the order of things. It was why he was so keen on questioning me, and reminding me of the consequences of my actions. What he was getting was far greater than any fantasy played out in a pleasure house.

"Dirty little tramp, he hissed, and slapped my bare ass. I cried out, but was careful to follow it by a deep thoughtful moan.

He reached out and put his hand on the back of my neck as he began to fuck me harder. There were no more words from him, just animalistic grunts. The desk beneath me creaked as my body was pounded against it. Each whimper from me sent him further over the edge. I was just his captive plaything now.

I couldn't deny my own pleasurable feeling though, as each faked moan was interspersed with a real one. Reluctantly I closed my eyes and gave in to my desire to enjoy it. As he fucked me prone body over the desk, I felt trembles as my orgasm neared and rather than willing him to finish, I secretly wanted it to continue. It was not to be though and I felt a long exhale of hot breath on my exposed back. The feeling of his cock was taken away from me, and with one sigh he pulled his wet dripping cock out of me. I still trembled though, and shivered at the denied feeling of an orgasm.

He was out of breath, and his silence hung heavy in the air. Was he ashamed or just indifferent I wondered. He pulled up my shorts in a mechanical way and curtly told me that he would have his guard take me out of the secure area and let me go. A few times in the pleasure house men had acted like that, after they had come they went quiet. As I got up off the desk, and turned around I just saw the back of his head as he left the small office to talk to the guard.

It shouldn't have bothered me, but he had taken me very close to the end of pleasurable oblivion that I felt somewhat cheated. A tiny part of me wanted me to beg him to come back and finish the job he had started.

The guard came on and told me he had been ordered to release me. He must have known what was going on. It was only a door operating him from the noises in this room. This probably wasn't a normal occurrence for him either, and he looked at me with an expression of curiosity. I was still out of breath, and my heart was still racing in my chest. The warmth between my legs was still there.

"Turn around, so I can uncuff you," he said, curtly.

I nodded and did as he asked. Only moments earlier his boss was fucking me over the desk behind me. He must have known a bargain was agreed on for my freedom. I wondered if he would have made the same one in that situation. He indicated for me to turn around, and as I did I let myself fantasies what it would be like if he bent me over the desk too. I wouldn't have resisted, and would have relished the idea of being taken to orgasm by him.

I heard the click of the cuffs and my hands were free. "You got off very lucky tonight, he muttered. "The prison on Ferrin is no joke, I used to work in it, before I got this job."

"I'll try to be careful in the future."

He nodded, "Just stay out of the new town, and by the way, if you are going to pick a fake name, try something more convincing than Kitten."

I was led out of the office towards the entrance of the villa. I wondered if the girls would be there.

My answer was given as we exited through the main entrance. Two of Dana's girls burst out of the shadows and tackled the guard. He went down with a hard blow to the back of the head.

The rest happened quickly. One of the girls stayed with me and checked if I was okay. The others appeared including Dana. They grabbed the door codes and all the keys from the unconscious guard. Dana told me to make my way around the back of the property and go back the way we came.

As I made my way back through the streets, I was glad it had all worked out in the end. Thankfully the actual business of robbing the house wouldn't be up to me. I jogged back to the safety of our home with only the thought of taking some more wax on my mind.

***********

I was the first one back, and others started to return as I waited. They had managed to steal quite a lot of things. Everything from artwork to jewelry. Dana brought in the biggest haul, and she carried it in with another girl. It was something wrapped in a sheet which they held at either end. I asked her what it was, but she told me I would see soon, as they placed it carefully on one of the beds.

"I want most of his stuff gone by morning," Dana told the others. She wanted to sell it before the word got out, and the owner sent people looking out for his stuff. "The rest of you keep an eye out on the corners." A score like this wasn't without its dangers, and we had to be aware of any interest in our territory. Ferrin had no centralized authority, it was money that talked, and the private security firm would be looking. She told me that mostly they could be paid off so not to worry too greatly.

The other girls went about their business, leaving me and Dana alone.

"You did really well, baby," she said, and kissed me lovingly. I was happy to please, and even happier at the money that we would be making. My cut would go a long way to getting transport off this world. She asked me how it went and I told her about the owner and how he had questioned me in the small office. She grinned when I told her how he had fucked me over the desk in exchange for my freedom.

"You naughty girl, your gonna love what we got," she said, with a grin.

As she began unwrapping the package, I suddenly realized it was a body. Then must have kidnapped the owner, I thought as she pulled the sheets open. It was only after she peeled away the last sheet that I saw the truth. It was a young girl wearing thin cotton pajamas. The owner had mentioned a daughter and I realised this must be her. She couldn't have been more that eighteen years old.

"Better than any painting," Dana said, with some glee.

She had been gagged and her hand and feet bound with cords. As Dana began to tell me about how they had found her hiding in a closet, the girl began to squirm against her bindings. She had shoulder-length black hair, and large round eyes. She also looked petrified.

"Are you going to ransom her?" I asked. Dana thought about it for a few moments, but shook her head, and told me that it was too risky especially as she had seen their faces.

"We can sell her as a pleasure girl to a pirate ship." The girl, on hearing that, struggled harder against her bindings. Dana tried to calm her down by sitting on the bed next to her, and running her hand through her hair. It wasn't a nice thought, and I wanted to try and talk her out of it.

Dana started to tell me that a pretty girl like this could fetch a high price. To prove her point, she began to unbutton the thin fabric of the girls pajamas. "Before we do though, I know some men who would pay well for a chance to break her in."

It was all too much for me to stomach, and as I watched Dana's hand began to massage the girls trembling body, I did the one thing I never did. I disagreed with Dana.

"We could let her go?"

Dana stopped and looked at me like I was speaking another language. "Don't be stupid," she snapped.

She was right, it was a stupid idea. The girl had seen our faces, and it would be easy for them to track us down. I still couldn't let this girl be sold into sexual slavery. Even though her farther had treated me roughly, it wasn't something I was prepared to do.

"Please, Dana," I said, hoping to appeal to her good nature. Her face showed no sympathy though, as she got up and approached me.

"Don't ever you forget who you are talking to, bitch," she said, menacingly.

"I'm sorry," I replied, pathetically lowering my gaze.

She softened her voice and told me that I still had a lot to learn. "She either dies, or learns to suck cock," she said, softly. All I could do was nod, but it still didn't feel right.

"You did good tonight, baby, as your reward, you can be the first one to fuck her," her words were said kindly, but I knew deep down they had a deeper meaning. This was going to be a test for me.

Dana led me over to the prone girl who was trembling, and told me to have fun.

I felt an emptiness in the pit of my stomach as I climbed onto the bed, straddling the terrified girl. I started by pushing her bound hands above her head. She tried to lower them again, but left them after a nasty threat from Dana. As I started to unbutton her top, Dana said that if she behaved herself, she would be sold to a small ship. Which was supposed to be an incentive.

I felt Dana's hand on the back of my neck, and she squeezed tightly giving me further encouragement. The girl beneath me was paralyzed with fear, and I took no pleasure in exposing her breasts. With no other option I began to softly massage them. I could hear her whimpers from under the gag. Her nipples hardened against my palms, and to show further commitment, I pinched them gently.

"That's it, break her in, nice and easy," Dana said, into my ear.

I knew I couldn't just fondle her tits all night, so I began to pull at the drawstring holding her pajama bottoms up. This made her panic and wriggle between my legs. Dana hissed at her to stop being difficult.

Before I could ease her bottoms down, Dana twisted my face to hers, and kissed me. It was unexpected, and all I could think was that this scenario was a big turn on for her.

"Now lets see how tight she is."

That was as much as the poor girl could take, and she began to weep uncontrollably. I couldn't carry on, it was too much. Quickly I got off the bed, and began to back away. I knew what the consequences were, but I didn't care anymore. Dana was in a rage, and with her hand around my throat she backed me against a wall.

"Looks like, that bitch won't be the only one we will be selling tomorrow," Dana screeched.

I nodded, but this only had the effect of making Dana even angrier, she squeezed harder at my throat. I began to choke, and involuntary grabbed her wrist. Dana looked as if she was prepared to kill me for my disobedience. I hadn't the strength to stop her. Suddenly there was a crash from behind her.

It was the girl, she had rolled off the bed, and was wriggling on the floor, trying to get to her feet. Dana cursed and released me. She went to restrain the girl. With her back now turned to me, I took the only chance I could. It was something I should have done long ago. I wrapped my arm around her throat and locked her in place. My plan had been to choke her out, but she started yelling, and it was difficult to control her body as she bucked and fought against me. My combat training was a distant hazy memory, but in that moment one thing came back to me. At first, it was a struggle, but I managed to squeeze my other arm behind her neck, and with one violent movement of my body, I snapped her neck.

I panted hard, as Dana's lifeless body flopped to the ground. The girl looked up at me wide-eyed at what she had just witnessed.

***********

I had to think fast. The first thing I did was untie the girl. She was smart enough to realise I was now helping her, but she was still shaking and crying. I did my best to calm her down. We weren't safe from danger yet though. The other girls were on the corners, keeping an eye out for trouble. They would easily spot us as we escaped.

After she sorted out her clothes, I grabbed a couple of blankets and wrapped them around her. It wasn't the best disguise, but it would have to do. I told her that she needed to be brave, and to trust me. I didn't know where we were going, but we couldn't stay here.

With one last look at Dana's corpse, we made our way out the back onto the dark and quiet streets. She was huddled in the blankets, and I held her close. I had gotten to know the area well, and picked a route that I thought would be clear. Unfortunately as we rounded a corner, one of the other girls was waiting at the end of an alley.

"Be ready to run," I whispered.

As we got closer to her she called out and asked what I was doing.

"Dana needs your help right now," I hissed.

She thought about it for a moment, and I could see her trying to figure out who the figure was under the blankets. I repeated what I had said, and added that it was urgent. The loyalty to her boss got the better of her, and she nodded, and raced back towards our place.

"We are in the clear," I said, softly.

The further away we got, the better I felt, and after a while I allowed the girl to uncover her head. She still looked frightened, but I assured her, she would be home soon. I was going to walk her back towards her district, and let her go the rest of the way alone. What I would do after that, I didn't know. My only option was to try and get on a crew that was leaving the planet. If it meant trading my body for a place, then so be it.

Suddenly at the end of one street a few men appeared. They had weapons and torches. It was a security team. They must be looking for the girl, I thought.

"Okay, this is it," I said to her, "You go to those men, they will help you."

She nodded, and thanked me quietly. Even though she was safe, she still looked in a state of shock.

"You two, hold it right there," one of the men called out.

"Hurry now," I said, urging her towards them. I wasn't going to stick around to answer any questions, and I headed in the opposite direction. I didn't look back, but heard running footsteps behind me. As I ducked into an alley I hoped finding the girl would stop their search.

To my horror the alley was a dead end, and the footsteps weren't stopping. I searched for a way out, but there were no doors or other exits. I started to climb one of the walls, as the steps reached me.

"You there, come down," a gruff voice, shouted.

I was nearly over though, but as I pulled my body up, a hand grabbed my ankle, and yanked me back down. I fell in a heap onto the ground, and a wave of panic washed over me. It didn't last long though, as a shock baton was thrust into my side. Everything went dark.

******

I awoke with a pounding headache. I looked to be in some sort of cell, and I wasn't alone. There were about five other girls in here with me. I didn't recognise any of them though. It was barred on two sides and was furnished with uncomfortable benches. A slim girl with a head wound was sitting next to me, and as I came around she told me I was in what she called a processing cell.

Thankfully I was clothed, and still had on my tight khaki shorts, and white vest. This must be the detention center, I thought. My situation could be worse, I after all, had helped the girl escape. That had to count for something. It could easily be explained.

On the other side of the room seemed to be the men's processing cell, which was separated from us with bars. There were a lot more men in there. A couple of them were leaning against the bars watching us. An unshaven man caught my eye and called out to me.

"Hey you, what's your name?"

"Ignore them," the girl next to me said.

"Come here sweetie," he called out again. "I got a present for you."