Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers

I turned my back to him, and asked the girl what was going to happen to me. What she told me didn't fill me with hope. She said that the laws were strict and unless I could come up with a hefty bribe I would be here for a long time.

"Once they process you, you'll be put in with the general population."

"Are you going there too?" I asked.

She shook her head and told me her sister was coming to bribe one of the guards. She'd only committed a small crime so was able to raise the money. If there was a bribe that I had to pay, there was no way I had the money or even anyone to even pay it. I was stuck here for the time being.

As the night wore on the girls were taken out of the cell. Some would be making their trip deeper into the detention center while others would be going free. No one else was brought in, the only reason for that I figured was that this had been the night haul, and the morning would be quieter. There wasn't much to do, so I decided to try and get some sleep.

A voice woke me up. "Emrah, it's Emrah isn't it."

I looked around thinking it was a guard coming to collect me. It wasn't, it was the male prisoner who had been badgering me earlier. The last of the girls from my cell had gone now, leaving me alone. There had been more men, and there were about seven of them left now. Three of them stood at the bars trying to get my attention.

"One of the guards told me your name, my name is Harrad., this is Ploto," he said, gesturing to the man at his side. They looked like an odd pair. Harrad was thin and gaunt with an unshaved face and a shifty look in his eyes. Ploto on the other hand was chubby, but equally greasy and creepy. They looked more like low level crooks than pirates.

"All by yourself. Are you shy? Come here, we're friendly," Harrad said, with a grin. Ploto was grinning too, and then made a kissing motion with his lips. It turned my stomach and I shifted my gaze away. Hopefully a guard would be here soon to collect me.

"You want some wax to loosen you up?" Just hearing the word made the hairs on the back of my neck stand to attention, and my heart beginning to race. It had been a long time since I had had any. Well before I went to the villa. I could even feel the first twinges of muscles aches in my joints. It wouldn't be long before the shakes started.

I hated myself for doing it, but I looked over my shoulder to the men at the bars, and asked if they really had any.

Harrad's face lit up. He knew he had me now, and seem to grow in height at prospect of what I would do for some.

"Yeah, I got a little."

"Show me," I said.

"Nah," he said, shaking his head, "you show me your tits first."

It wasn't something I hadn't done before, but being in the cell like this made it very unpalatable. Freeing the girl and killing Dana really felt like I had turned a corner in my life, and I was starting to make the right decisions again. If I did as they asked, it would feel like I was slipping down the slope again.

I had to stay strong and prepare for what was next. Giving into old habits would only see me in a much worse position. When the withdrawals came, I would have to fight them. I comforted myself with the fact that this place must have some sort of medical facility. They wouldn't just let me die.

They continued to call out to me, but I kept my back to them. Just ignore them I said to myself.

"Have a look," Harrad said. I couldn't stop myself form taking a look. He was holding a tub of the wax that he had opened. I could see the gleam of the wax inside, it wasn't a lot, but just seeing it weakened my resolve.

"Come on, just take a bit, free of charge." A few of the other men had joined the little group at the bars. Their lewd talk had ceased and for a moment I wondered if it was a genuine offer. "Just a little taste for free, we can haggle for the rest."

I hated myself for doing it, but I knew I just needed that one last hit of it. This man seemed to think I would be willing do more for the rest, but I was resolved not to. Just one more scoop full and no more I repeated to myself as I rose from the bench. Some of the other men told me I was doing the right thing and encouraged me towards them. My heart was pounding in my chest, but my eyes were fixed to the tub.

My knees felt weak as I approached, just one more hit I repeated to myself. Harrad dipped his finger into the wax but instead of offering me his finger he rubbed it onto one of the thick metal bars. He could see the desperation on my face and was taking full advantage of my addiction. My need was far too great and without hesitation I moved far closer to the men than I had ever intended too.

"That's it, good girl," Harrad said, as his arms reached out and encircled my slim waist. I didn't struggle or resist as he pulled me against the bars. My only focus was on the wax. The metal felt cold against my tongue as I licked at the wax. What ever filth had been on the bars was also mixed in with it, but as soon as the drug entered my system I soon forgot about it. Harrad's hands were squeezing my firm buttocks and another pair of hands were massaging my breasts. Neither men were rough and almost gentle in a way. The floaty feeling in my head helped and my situation didn't seem so bad.

One of the men took my wrist and pulled my hand though the bars. He placed my palm against the bulge in his trousers. They were jostling for position now, all trying to get a good feel of my body, and as I sucked more of the wax from the dirty bar, it was Harrad who called out for order.

"If you want the rest, get on your knees."

I was a salve and the wax was my master, I thought, as I lowered myself to my knees

"Get in line boys," Harrad said, as he began to unbuckle his trousers. That tub of wax wasn't going to be mine until I had satisfied every man.

Suddenly there was a loud clang. A man wearing ballistic armor was standing in the corridor, and he hit the bar again with his baton to disperse the men.

"Emrah Jackson, come with me."

Harrad swore and made a threat towards the guard. The other men were grumbling too, they had been denied at the last moment. In some ways I was disappointed too as I wouldn't be getting the wax. I was led out of the holding cell, through dark and cramped corridors. I could only assume I was being taken into the prison. I was still high and struggled to walk.

I was brought into a room with a large woman sitting at a broken down table.

"That can't be her," she said, as I stumbled inside.

"It's Emrah Jackson," the guard said.

It took me a few seconds to realise who I was looking at. I had met her before. Her name was Berta, and she was the captain of a pirate ship. She had come to see me at the gladiator arena, where she had tried to recruit me.

"You look terrible," she said, looking me up and down. "Well Emrah, my offer is still available, would you like to join my crew?"

I needed no convincing this time, and I nodded. I was ready to join her crew, I was ready to become a pirate.

Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers