Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really, I mean if you want the prize you do have to play it out, they don't just give them out to everyone."

"Any tips on winning?"

"It's up to the actors, we have to mark you on your performance."

I asked her how I did yesterday, and she admitted I hadn't done well. "You didn't seem interested in it. The other guests usually ask a lot more questions."

"Maybe I should throw it in," I said, I didn't feel confident at my chances now. Acting was never my best suit.

"I could give you a good score, but it's up to the other actors too, although I do feature heavily in your story line, so my score would mean a lot."

"And at the end I score you too? So we could scratch each others backs, so to speak."

"Yeah, but obviously you'll have to play along with the others. I can give you tips."

She was a lot more relaxed now, and was even smiling. I took a seat next to her as she laid out the story line for me. It was only going to take a few days to complete. Also I would have to complete various spy tasks like covert surveillance and decoding encrypted message. It didn't sound hard, but with Sophie's help it would be a lot easier.

"If a guest ever gets stuck, we usually give them tips." As she spoke she was still fussing with her wig, and I told her to take it off. She thanked me and complained that it itched.

"You look better with short hair anyway." It was true, I thought. I asked her how she came to be doing this job.

"I used to work as a stewardess on another liner. It didn't pay much, then I saw this job advertised and thought, why not. It's a just a bit of fun really."

"This is your first time did you say?"

"No, you're my third one. The first was a couple, I'm still half-way through with a middle-aged guy at the moment. Your file said you were here on your own?"

"That's right, I always wanted to take one of these cruises," I said, as convincingly as possible. She asked if I was enjoying it, and I told her about my visit to the zoo and my other excursions. It was nice to talk to her. I hadn't really spoken to anyone on this ship yet. It didn't hurt that she was very attractive too. It was a shame that I was mostly lying to her about my life, but it was pleasing nevertheless.

She told me she had always wanted to work on a cruise ship as it would allow her to see more of the galaxy. We talked about some of the excursions that were planned for the passengers. She was very excited to see the crystal falls of Dullas Prime, something I would be missing out on.

One thing that caught her eye was my feather tattoo on the inside of my forearm. Berta had given it to me after I completed my first mission. I told Sophie I had gotten it during my college years. She was a bright girl and she in turn told me about her education on Arzan.

Eventually she told me she had to go. She had an appointment with her other client.

"He's doing a similar story to yours and I need to help him assassinate someone," she said, with a roll of her eyes.

I laughed, and wished her good luck.

After I left I felt a bit better about the situation. Things were clearer now, and I was closer to my own personal goal.

************

The next few days were a blur, as I had to race around the ship completing simple tasks. I met up with Sophie a few more times, and when I did she gave me all the necessary information to complete them in a timely manner. Then one evening there was a buzz at my door. It was late and I was in bed. I slipped into a silk dressing gown and answered the door.

It was Sophie, and without her wig.

"Can I come in?" she asked, hurriedly. There was a look of discomfort on her face.

I invited her in. There was something about the way she was acting that made me think that this wasn't part of the game.

"They want me to sleep with a man," she blurted out.

"Calm down," I said, and offered her a seat on the couch. "Who wants you to sleep with someone?"

"My boss, he wants me to sleep with a male client. I don't know what to do."

It was obviously causing her distress, so I said the thing that needed saying. "You say no, simple as that."

"I can't I will be fired."

"Then quit, you shouldn't have to do anything you don't want to."

She told me if she got fired they would black list her from all future employment, and she wouldn't even be able to return to her job as a stewardess. I asked if she had agreed to any of this when she took the job, and she said no.

"They have special actors to do that sort of thing, but the usual girl is in the sick bay."

"Can't you change the story line or something?"

She shook her head and told me he had specifically asked for a sexual encounter. I tried a different track and explained there was lots of jobs available, she didn't have to work for the Green Room anymore. It didn't have the desired effect and I could see her bottom lip begin to tremble. My heart went out to her, and I wanted to give her a hug.

"It will all go on my permanent employment record."

She looked close to tears and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and tried to sooth her. She calmed down a little and I told her we would have to think of something. I went and got us both a coffee from the dispenser.

"Is there anyway you can talk to your boss again?"

"No, I've tried, he knows I don't want to do it. He said I should get drunk and let this guy do what he wants."

I felt anger at the organizers of this thing. It was no different than prostitution. There was not a lot I could do apart from trying to talk her out of it. I mentioned complaining to someone higher up, but she dismissed it, and spoke of whistle blowers being sued.

"Maybe, I'm overreacting," she said, as she sipped her drink. "I would probably only have to do it this once." She didn't sound convincing at all. "I just had to tell someone."

"No," I said, "Your not doing this. I'll make sure of that." How I would do that, I didn't know just yet, but the thought of a middle-aged man pawing at her made my stomach turn.

I had her explain this man's story line to me, It was similar to mine but with subtle differences. For one, I got the impression he was playing out a well-worn fantasy of a middle-aged man. One that involved femme fatales and damsels in distress.

"He is about to find out I am a double agent, and he is ordered to interrogate me. I am supposed to offer sex to him to make him stop."

"Will your bosses be watching?"

"No, we're not allowed to do that."

I nodded. "So this guy doesn't know how the story line will play out, so you could change it?"

"Yeah, I guess so, but he will be expecting sex at some point."

"What if we gave him something similar?"

I explained what I had in mind. At first, she was unsure about my involvement, but as far as he would know I was just another actress. Sophie was a young woman and from what I could tell was very inexperienced at these sorts of things. While I wasn't an actor myself I had found myself in similar situations and knew how to turn them to my advantage. This man was probably just inexperienced as her, and I knew it would be a piece of cake.

Eventually she agreed and together we made our plans.

************

It was late evening, and I was sitting in small cafe. My eyes kept darting to the ship's clock. Soon I would be enacting the plan I had made with Sophie. I had dressed for my part. My dark hair was slicked back in a severe manner, and I was dressed accordingly too. I had on a black jacket, and pencil skirt. A pair of leather boots completed my look. The clothes Luna had given me really were suited to any occasion. My face was also made up to give me a more femme fatale feel too. Bright red lipstick and smoky eye shadow. Even though I was no actor my years as an officer in the UEN had taught me how to project authority and sternness.

The clock struck midnight and I made my move. I wasn't going to the room I usually met with Sophie, but a bar. It wasn't one that passengers used, it was exclusive for Green Room players. It acted as setting for the final act of the game. I didn't go straight in, and lingered near the entrance. I needed to time it, so I arrived just after the man.

A few minutes passed and I saw him getting ready to enter. I watched as he straightened his suit and ran his hands through his thinning grey hair. He was short and had a large paunch. Just as I imagined he would look like. As I strode towards the bar, my heels clicked loudly on the polished deck. There was a sign, that said it was closed of refurbishment, but that was just to keep the real guests away. I made my entrance it a dramatic way. I flung the doors open and walked in with a confident manner.

The man whose name was Walker turned in surprise. Sophie was there too, dressed as a waitress. A tight black skirt, and a white blouse, with a blue stripped neck tie. Her outfit accentuated her hips and her large bust greatly. To me she looked very sexy, and no doubt Walker thought the same.

The place was dimly lit, and atmospheric. There were dust sheets over most the tables, and some painting supplies piled up in one corner. It certainly looked authentic.

"Who are you?" Walker asked. This was going to be his big moment, the part where he unmasked Sophie, who was actually a pawn for the Black Hand. I was about to rob him of that.

"I'm from section nine, agent Walker. I think we all know why we are here," I said, and moved quickly to Sophie. In a quick motion I snatched the blonde wig off her head. "Just as I thought," I proclaimed.

"You fool," Sophie spat and tried to get away, I grabbed her and span her around. I pulled her arms behind her back and gripped her wrists together. I wasn't hard, and she playfully struggled against me.

"She's working for the Black Hand," I said and presented her to Walker. He was smiling widely and all his attention was on her wriggling body.

"We need to interrogate her to see what she knows," he said, eagerly.

"I agree." To make my point, I pulled off her neck tie, and tied her hands behind her back. Not tightly and enough, so she could break the knot with ease.

"You'll both pay for this," she said, and tried in vain to wriggle free.

"Are you wearing any listening devices young lady?" I asked, loudly. Without giving her chance to respond I reached around and grabbed her white blouse and yanked it open. Buttons flew off, clattering on the floor. Walker's eyes went as wide as saucers as he caught his first glimpse of her impressive chest. This was hopefully going to be the memorable experience the man had asked for. Rather than a participant, he was now just going to have to settle with being a voyeur.

I made sure he got a good long look at her body, before I span her around again and pushed her against a table. I couldn't blame the man for his expression at her bosom. She had a large round breasts that the fabric of her bra was barely keeping from spilling out. Her cleavage was just as deep and inviting. Her struggles and movements only made the scene more intoxicating. This had all been planned out between us, and the next part was going to be the hardest, but important to our little story. I slapped her gently across the face, I hated doing it, and her reaction although acted was still distressing to me.

"Do you want me to search her?" Walker asked, eagerly.

"No, let me," I said. I made sure Walker got a good view of my hands as I ran them up and down her body. Sophie was more subdued now, and I noticed she was biting her lip as my hands moved around her curves. My movements were slow, well measured, and as sensual as I could make them. It was all part of the act, but I couldn't deny the amount of pleasure I was feeling. She caught my eye as I slipped two fingers deep between her breasts. It felt so warm and soft.

"You should strip her," he muttered, under his breath.

"Maybe I should," I said, and dragged a nail down Sophie's cheek. I felt myself flush at the mere thought of it.

"You pig," she replied, with venom.

I raised my hand for another slap, but she quieted down. I turned to Walker and gestured him over to the bar area.

"I think she's ready to talk, you've done very well Agent Walker," I said, out of ear shot of Sophie.

He nodded, a told me he was surprised to see me.

"I've been keeping a close eye on you, you are very impressive," I said, and gave him a small smile. "I only wish I could fully debrief you somewhere private, but we have more important matters. I think you should be the one to interrogate her."

"Yeah, piece of cake. I think they picked her because of her assets," he said, with a wink. "I don't know how blind I could have been." Before he went over, I reminded him not to touch her, just in case she had any hidden weapons.

I stayed by the bar and kept an eye on him as he played out his story line. He was asking all the question that would wrap up his particular mission. Sophie was playing along and answering him in character. I wondered if I would have to do a similar thing to finish mine. It was all going well for now. All we had to do was leave him with a smile on his face. As long as he left satisfied all would be well. It wasn't really sex he was after, but something memorable.

"I think I've got all I'm going to get," he said.

"Good, these Black Hand operatives are nothing more than cheap thugs, we should kill her, but I've got a better idea." I pulled out a lipstick from my pocket and applied it to my lips. "It's a knockout drug," I said, to Walker. "She won't remember anything from the last twenty-four hours."

I went to kiss Sophie, but she twisted her head away dramatically. I had to take a clump of her hair and twist her face towards mine. I pressed my lips over her so as Walker could see. I kissed her for a bit longer than I should have and felt a knot in my stomach. I ignored it and pulled away.

"That should do it," I said, and watched as Sophie played along. She put on quite the performance, she nodded a few times listfully before dropping her head forward. "Grab her legs."

Together we placed her limp body onto one of the tables. I covered her chest with her ripped shirt to give her a little dignity.

"I can finish up here," he said. "I have all the information I need to make my final report."

I knew the real reason he wanted me to go. I noticed how one of his hands lingered on her calf, and the way he was looking at her prone body.

I shook my head. "I don't think thats wise, the Black Hand could be here any moment now, its best if you leave now."

"No," he said, "I'm going to wait in the back, maybe I can find out who her contact was."

It was completely off script. He had the information he needed. There was no more game to play.

"That's an order, Agent," I said, sternly. "We have men watching the bar. Your job is done here."

I could see him thinking and then to my surprise he pulled out a laser pistol from his pocket. "Who's men are outside watching, Section Nine or the Black Hand?"

Sophie had told me about prop weapons, and I felt no fear, but I still felt like I had to play along. It was Sophie's career at stake, and I didn't want to screw it up for her.

I raised my hands, and told him he was making a mistake.

"She's your lover isn't she, I saw her reaction when you searched her, and I saw how you kissed her." He was advancing on me, and I backed away slowly with my arms still raised. I knew I could just wheel kick the gun from him, but I was worried I might hurt him.

He backed me against the bar, and pressed the muzzle under my chin. "Who do you work for?"

"Section Nine, and if you don't drop that gun, you will be kicked out of the agency."

"I think we both know that's not true, don't we. You just happen to turn up just as I find out she was a double agent. I didn't believe that for a moment." He stepped back, and told me to take off my jacket.

My mind raced and I wondered how far he was going to take this. I could stop it at anytime. In fact, I could just walk out and back to my cabin. While I had always told myself I was doing this to help Sophie, the real reason was that if she did get fired I wouldn't get a good score at the end and lose my ticket to the first class section. I had gotten myself into this mess, and I was the only one that could get myself out of it.

I slipped off my jacket, and dropped it to the floor. Underneath I was wearing a loose fitting black shirt, which he now told me to unbutton. Reluctantly I did as he asked. Thankfully, I had decided to wear a bra.

"See no wire," I said, holding my shirt open. His eyes were fixed to my bosom. I wasn't as young or as pretty as Sophie, but Walker really enjoyed the view he was getting. I had to remind myself that as far as he knew, I was an actress like her.

"Turn around and place your hands on the bar."

"Okay," I said, doing as he ordered. "You are very clever Agent Walker. I didn't think you would work it out."

With his free hand he patted my hips and around my waist band. It was nothing too lecherous, he was after all playing the part of a dedicated secret agent.

"I knew you weren't telling me the truth. So who is the real man behind your little organisation?"

Sophie had told him a name, and I told him another one. Both were made up and not important, but it was the final piece of the puzzle he needed to complete his mission. It didn't matter either way.

"I should kill you," he said, jabbing the gun into the small of my back. I wondered what Sophie was making of all this.

"We both know a man like you would never shoot someone in the back, especially not an unarmed woman." I said, going along with it the best I could.

"And certainly not a hot piece of ass like you."

His comment came out of the blue, and I had suppress a chuckle. I could imagine him working in a financial institute and never saying those things in real life. This was his fantasy after all, so I stayed quiet.

"You can turn back around, sweetheart," he said, with a new confidence in his voice. I watched as he pulled a packet of crumpled cigarettes out of his pocket and then awkwardly try to light one while he held the gun in his other hand. I went to button my shirt back up, but he stopped me with a wave of his gun.

"Take it off," he said, through a plume of smoke.

"Really?"

He nodded and gestured with the gun again. I slipped it off my shoulders and dropped it on the floor. His game was complete, and I think he was just trying to draw it out as long as possible.

"Now the skirt. You might have hidden weapons after all."

I sighed inwardly. Reaching around I pulled the zip down at the back, and then eased it down over my hips. I was wearing stockings underneath and black panties. He smiled as he ran his eyes over my legs, up my flat tanned stomach and back to my breasts.

"It's a shame you are in bed with the enemy, I think we could have worked well together, don't you think sweetheart?"

"Indeed," I said, blankly.

I knew this type of man. Married, kids, and job he hated. He was used to following other peoples orders. This game offered him something he couldn't get in real life, excitement and sex. The typical spy fantasy, or more accurately a fantasy of power. Now he had a half dressed woman passed out on a table and one in her lingerie before him.

"You've got a nice rack on you." he said, as if it was some sort of compliment. I didn't mind him looking, but his comments were getting under my skin. "Just my type," he muttered, as he blew a plume of smoke into my face stinging my eyes.

"My men will be here any second," I said, gesturing towards the door.

He shook his head slowly and with a grin on his lips. He dropped his cigarette on the floor, stubbing it out with his toe. "Take off that bra first."

That was too much and he had reached my limit. I wasn't going to strip further. It was time to play it by his rules.