Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers

"I don't think so. Shoot me if you've got the balls."

This time it was he who backed away, but with a smile on his lips. He was moving towards Sophie. When he got to her, he pulled her shirt open exposing her breasts. She stayed still and didn't react.

"Leave her alone you pig."

"Your gonna have to learn to control that smart mouth of yours sweetheart," he said, and pressed the muzzle of the gun against her temple.

This was infuriating, I was negotiating with a man with a fake gun. Either way I didn't like how he was hovering near Sophie.

I hooked my thumb under one of my bra straps and pulled it down over my shoulder. I tugged at it playfully, and asked him if all Section Nine agents were as cold-hearted as him.

"Just me sweetheart." My gesture had the desired effect, and he sauntered back over to me. "If you've seen the things I've seen you wouldn't take any chances with people like you, and I know a cold-hearted bitch when I see one."

He slid the barrel of his gun underneath my other bra strap and eased it slowly over my shoulder. The cold metal gave me goose bumps. It would have been so easy to disarm him, even if the gun was real he wouldn't have stood a chance.

"You're a little pussycat aren't you. All big and fierce with your Black Hand buddies to back you up, but with your back to the wall, and a real man calling the shots it's not so easy."

"A real man wouldn't be holding a gun," I said, softly.

He nodded listfully and traced the tip of his gun around the curve of my breast. I shivered as the cold steel traced a line over my exposed skin. My nipples began to harden at the sensation. He had asked for a sexual encounter and instead of Sophie I was now the target. I was prepared to help Sophie out but that didn't mean I was willing to let this out of shape middle-aged man fuck me. For the moment he was content with enjoying my passivity, but it wouldn't be long before he desired more.

He slipped the end of the gun between my breasts, then dragged it down over my flat stomach. All the time watching my reaction.

"Take me over there," I said, in a whisper and gestured over his shoulder.

At the moment he took to have a glance to where I motioned, I moved quickly and with purpose. With a well-trained hand I snatched the gun from him and pressed the muzzle into his paunchy stomach. "Don't move," I hissed. I pushed it into him hard making him back away with a wince. I hadn't wanted it to go this way, but he had gone too far and pushed his luck too much. He didn't look to happy with the outcome, but played along non the less. We were supposed to leave him with a smile on his face, this wasn't it though.

"You crafty bitch," he whined.

"Hands behind your back," I snapped. "Against the bar."

Our roles were now reversed, and I felt much better about the situation, but he was going to leave very disgruntled unless I did something.

I stuck the muzzle of the gun under his chin and asked him why I shouldn't just shoot him.

"You don't have the balls," he replied, with venom.

"Oh really," I said, and reached down with my free hand and cupped his crotch. The look on his face changed immediately and drastically. For a second I thought that he was going to break character. I gave him a gentle squeeze and told him if he moved his hands I would blow his brains out. "Cat got your tongue?" I asked.

"You won't break me," he whispered, hoarsely.

"I've broken much bigger men than you Agent Walker." I said, and pressed the tip of the gun against the bulge in his trousers.

I could see the outline of his erection now, and I stroked the barrel of the gun against it. His eyes darted from my face to my chest. I made sure he got a good view, and arched my back slightly to give him a better look. The quicker this was over the better.

"Are all Section Nine agents as well-endowed as you?" I purred at him. He was blowing air though his nose and making soft noises in the back of his throat. I increased my pace rubbing his hard cock with the pistol. He shifted uncomfortably against the bar, but was as still as he could be. He was concentrating on the feeling I was giving him.

"The fun we could have had if you had just come over to my side."

He was struggling against the sensation, and I asked him softly if he wanted me to stop. He remained silent as I brought him further to the edge. Then I heard him snort loudly and make a long deep sigh. I looked down and saw a small wet patch in his trousers.

I stepped back quickly with a half smile on my face. He had a mixture of joy and embarrassment on his.

"Go on, get out now, before I change my mind."

He nodded, in a fluster, but did as I asked. I watched him adjust his trousers before he stepped out into the corridor of the Eden. I hoped that had been enough.

"He's gone now," I called out.

"Oh my god, what the fuck just happened," Sophie said, sitting up.

We just looked at each other and burst into laughter.

********

After I dressed, Sophie told me what a good job I had done. "I couldn't believe it when he started going off script like that." She was even more surprised when I told her the full story about how I had practically jerked him off.

"You really didn't have to do that, I can't believe it either, really, it was amazing."

"It's fine I was getting into it. It was fun, honestly," I said. Now that it was all over I could appreciate why people liked it so much.

"I don't know how to thank you, really I don't"

I shrugged and told her that giving me a good score on my own story line was reward enough.

"Well that too, you really saved my ass. You saw what that guy was like. I dread to think what he had done to me if you weren't here."

That was true, I thought. While he left satisfied, he had wanted so much more. She would have been easy pickings for him.

"How about a drink?" I suggested, gesturing at the bar. I was in very high spirits after helping her out of her problem.

"I think it's all fake, sorry, how about a hug instead."

"I'll settle for that."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. "Thank you so much," she whispered, and gave me a soft peck on the cheek. Then our eyes met, and she gave me a kiss on my lips. I smiled and felt my heart race a little. It had felt good to help her out of her jam and now it felt even better to have her in my arms. She was looking up at me with expectant eyes, and while I knew I should have made my excuses and left, I kissed her back.

She was a soft kisser and I slipped my tongue into her warm mouth. Our lips pressed together and our tongues danced in between them. It was a wonderful feeling and I felt a knot in my stomach, at the possibilities of more. With a lot of reluctance, I broke it with a smile on my lips.

"I'm in a relationship," I said, diplomatically.

She nodded, and seemed to know what I was getting at. "Should we put it down to a heat of the moment type of thing?"

"Maybe that is for the best."

It was an nice way to end things, especially after what we had just done. I left her to tidy up and made my way back to my cabin. It was way past midnight and after a quick shower I jumped straight into bed. It was a fitful sleep that was filled with thoughts of Roki. My feelings for her hadn't changed.

*******

I awoke to find a note had been slipped under my door. It was from the Green Room. It informed me that my game had now been concluded and I should report to one of their offices at my earliest convince. That was odd I thought as I still had a way to go in my story line. Then it hit me, someone must have found out about what I had done with Sophie. "Damn," I said, to myself, and quickly dressed.

"Ah, Miss flack," the man behind the desk said, as I entered the small white office. "I was expecting you."

"I got a note saying my game is over, have I been disqualified?"

"Oh no, not at all, you completed your game."

"I don't understand," I said, taking a seat, "I still have a lot more of my story to get through. I still have to unmask the informant."

"I'm sorry, but I'm not given details on actual story lines, all I am told is that you have completed it, and I am pleased to present you with an exclusive ticket to a ball in the first class section of the Eden."

So not only wasn't I disqualified, but I had also won my ticket. My only guess was that Sophie must have pulled some strings for me.

"Oh wow, thank you, I hadn't expected to get such a good score."

"I'm sorry," he said, with a look of puzzlement, "what do you mean score?"

I told him that I thought my winning was due to the actors scoring my performance.

"No, no, you must be mistaken. You win by completing the game, a lot of players drop out completely before the end. We don't give players a score."

That didn't make sense, Sophie had told me that she would have to give me a score to guarantee a ticket for me. Had she lied to get me to help her. It didn't seem likely. I asked him again to explain the rules and the winning conditions.

"Ms Flack," he said, calmly. "Did the member of staff you met when you started this game tell you that, or did one of the actors tell you that?"

Sophie was the only person to tell me that. Then suddenly it hit me. The entire thing had been part of the game. My story line had nothing to do with spies or secret agents. My story line was helping Sophie. I could believe it and was left speechless. Even Walker must have been an actor. It was too much to take in.

"Like I say I can't give you details of your story line, but I can read off our psychological assessment if that would be of any help."

I nodded, blankly.

He looked at his monitor and started to read it off. "This guest shows high levels of intelligence, and a high moral code. She is a very practical person and not prone to playfulness or fantasy. Helping others is high on her agenda as is justice and truthfulness. Romantically she is attracted to younger women with similar traits as herself. She feels the most alive in situations of high stress and danger." He looked up at me and asked if I wanted him to continue.

"No," I said, shaking my head. They had tailored it all to me perfectly and I had fallen for it. It was impressive in a way, but part of me felt somewhat betrayed. As I played it all back in my head, they had all been my choices, no one forced me to do anything. I knew I could have left at anytime

I picked up my ticket and left still reeling from the revelations.

Outside was a couple, and they asked me if I recommended going in.

"You should," I said, "it was amazing."

*********

A few days had passed since my game. It had been a very enjoyable experience, and the days now seemed to drag without something to do. The Eden was at a point in space where Berta was free to attack the ship without much trouble. We were on our way to a nearby nebula for a sight seeing excursion.

I still had to gain access to a data point, one that I suspected was in the first class section. Luckily I had acquired a ticket to a ball in the first class area that I hoped would give me access. The prize also included some spa treatments and a complimentary gown for the evening. Whilst not the most appealing things to me, at least it was a way to kill time.

My first stop was the dress shop to pick up the gown. It was a large place with many different styles to choose from. I approached one of the staff members and showed him my ticket.

"Ah yes," he said, in a jovial manner. At first I had assumed I would only be picking from a small selection and was pleasantly surprised when he told me I could pick anything they had in stock. That said, I didn't really have a clue.

"Do you have anything in Bazinian silk?" I asked, remembering my conversation with Luna.

"Of course," he said, his eyes lighting up. "A lady of excellent taste."

He showed me the small selection he had. I picked out one in a deep blue. The colour reminded me of my old UEN uniform. He also gave me a small clutch purse that would be ideal for my equipment.

After I dropped my things off in my cabin, I headed for my spa treatment. It started with a long soak in what they called a sapphire bath. I didn't know what it contained exactly but it felt wonderfully relaxing. Next were my nails which were treated and given a shiny red gloss finish. Finally, I went for a sauna and a massage which were also included.

The girl behind the desk, asked if I wanted a specific masseuse. I told her it was my first time, and she said she would send me to someone called Fabe. She smiled and showed me where to go. The sauna was first though, and I had a nice relaxing half hour in the hot steam. It was a great way to focus, and it had been many years since I'd had one. There was a buzzer that sounded telling me my time was up. I wrapped a fluffy white town around my naked wet body, and went into the massage room.

There was Fabe, and instantly I saw why the lady had recommended him. He was about six feet tall, and had the most statuesque body I had even seen. Even through his thin white t-shirt I could see every outline of every well-defined muscle. That wasn't what stood out the most. He had a head of curly dark hair, that looked soft and inviting. His face was angular, and his jaw looked like it could cut glass. My attractions were always towards women, but beauty was beauty and this man had it in spades.

"Please, get on the table," he said, with a wide pleasing smile. He had a boyish charm, that worked well with his masculine body. I felt a sting of guilt at my instant attraction to him, but I reminded myself I was working, and this was part of the job.

I sat on the table, and he began to rub my shoulders. There was some soothing music playing, and the air was scented with something sweet.

"You are very stiff," he said. His strong hands worked my muscles, till I relaxed. I tired to forget how attractive he was and focus on the soothing feeling. I did feel myself sigh though, as he kneaded the back of my neck with his thumbs.

He already knew my name, and asked me if this was my first time getting a massage on board.

"It is," I said. He finished with my shoulders and moved around in front of me. He squatted down on his haunches, and began to rub my feet with a squirt of oil onto his hands.. I hadn't had a foot massage for as long as I could remember.

"Does that feel good?" he asked, and I nodded. He then moved to my legs, and began to run the backs of my calfs, applying more oil as he did. "You are wonderfully toned. How often do you work out?"

"As much as I can," I said, and asked him what his routine was.

"Something similar," he said, with a smile. "Getting the definition is the hardest thing," he said, looking directly up into my eyes. My eyes were naturally drawn to his thick forearms, and I nodded.

Then he did something I hadn't expected. He stood up and taking my hand, he placed it under his t shirt so it was against his stomach. "Its mostly diet," he said. I was shocked and didn't know what to say.

"Your partner must love it," I said, firmly, and withdrew my hand.

"She does," he said, and then pulled his shirt up slightly giving me a look at his washboards abs. I looked in wonder as his chiseled body, he was very proud of it, and I could see why. He just smiled and poured some more oil into his hands, and told me to lay on my stomach.

I moved around on the table, and laid face down on the cushioned surface. he pulled my towel down over my back, so it only covered my ass. Then he poured oil onto my back, and told me to relax.

"Do you want a scalp massage, or should I work on your arms?"

I said, he could do my scalp, and he moved to the head of the table. He started by rubbing two fingers gently against my temples. I opened my eyes for a second, and he was looking directly into them, smiling. He had the deepest blue eyes I had ever seen, and it was hard to look away.

"You have a wonderful body, if you don't mind me saying," he said, and I whispered a thank you.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Twenty two, Ma'am."

"Half my age."

He laughed lightly and told me that he wouldn't have guessed.

"Are the compliments included in the price," I said, closing my eyes again.

"Not always, Ma'am."

He started to work my arms next. He moved to my side, extended my arm, and encircled it with both his hands. He ran my arm through his slick hands and repeated the process with the other arm.

"This will be cold," he warned, and poured a line of oil from the nape of my neck to the crack of my ass. I shivered, but the feeling disappeared as his rubbed into my skin with long confident strokes. He was rubbing my entire back, all the way from my shoulders, to the small of my back. Then his hands moved lower, and he began to knead the top of my buttocks firmly. I wasn't sure if this was part of the service, but it felt great and didn't want it to stop.

"Why don't you work on my legs," I said, feeling myself beginning to blush.

He worked my calves first, using both hands on each leg. His strong fingers kneaded my muscles. Then he moved to my thighs, and it felt like his hands fully enclosed them, as he slowly massaged them up and down. I tried top relax more, but I couldn't deny how it felt to feel his warm oiled hands rub up and down my thighs, advancing ever closer to my pussy. I knew what he was doing, and part of me wanted him to stop. It felt like I was betraying Roki.

"Does that feel good?" he asked, softly.

"It does," I said, with a husky tone. With one last soothing rub, I felt another electric tingle, and his thumb grazed against the tender flesh of my pussy. I didn't have time to complain as he started to work the other thigh. The process was the same, and it felt wonderful.

The more he rubbed, the more turned on I was beginning to feel. Inevitable, his thumb grazed my pussy again, and I stifled a sigh, but felt a small tremble in my pelvis. Thankfully his touch didn't linger, as I wasn't sure now if I was going to tell him to stop. My body was betraying me, and I felt my nipples tingle, and begin to harden.

"I have a girlfriend," I said, softly.

"Is she onboard?" he asked.

I shook my head against the table

I began to think about Roki. I pictured her tight petite body next to mine, and the way she kissed. Eager, but with inexperience. Then about how sometimes she would take charge, and how that made me feel.

Both of his thumbs now found my pussy. Not by accident, but by choice, and he gently massaged my labia. I let out a whimper, and felt a quiver between my legs. After a few glorious moments, he replaced them with two fingers, and began to slide them up and down my slick pussy. Not being able to see him, let me dissociate enough to forget about real life, and focus on the feeling.

I stifled a moan as he pressed his fingers harder against me. Instinctively my legs opened a little. My pussy was trembling as he teased it. My face flushed with blood and I began to chew on my bottom lip. He was getting me into a state where I was losing the will to stop it. He was going to fuck me right on this bed and I knew I would love every second. That thought was too much to ignore.

"Stop, please," I whispered. Thought's of Roki were too strong in my mind.

"Of course," he said, kindly. I made an excuse of having to go. My cheeks were bright red, and I couldn't look him in the eye. I imagined it wasn't the first time he had to deal with this, as he didn't seem fazed at all. I was aware just how hard my nipples must have looked to him. As he handed me my towel, he asked if I would like to book another appointment for the coming week. I told him I would think about it.

I returned to my cabin quickly and took a hot shower trying to shake the feelings. It was difficult not to imagine his hot young muscular body though. Between him and my experience with Sophie it was hard not to daydream about such things.

Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers