Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 27

Story Info
Emrah clashes with her new superior.
23.9k words
4.71
3.2k
2

Part 27 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers

This ongoing sci-fi series will contain non-consensual elements.

The Siren's Kiss departed from Ferrin without much fanfare. I got a good look at the planet from the porthole as we slowly made our way into orbit. Usually, I would have been on the bridge during such a moment, but no message had been sent to me for my presence. It was okay I thought and was happy to watch from a maintenance corridor. I still had a long way to go to regain the trust I had once enjoyed.

We would be patrolling the trade routes for a few weeks, looking for likely targets. That's what I had overheard, anyway. After the refitting at the shipyards, the ship was more agile and would prove a more deadly opponent in combat. I should have been happy, but I wasn't. I used to be the second in command of this ship but after my incident with the hostages, I had been demoted to a now undetermined role. My large quarters belonged to someone else, leaving me in a much smaller cabin on the third deck. That wasn't the worst of it though. My replacement was a woman named Sakura. I had known her in my past.

The first time I met her was on a breeder farm where she had beaten me, and had her guards brutalize me. The next time had been on the collector station where she had been sold into slavery. She had no idea who I was. I looked different then, and went by a different name.

My captain, Berta had told me that I would now report to her, and she would find a fitting role for me. That was where I was going now, to report to a woman who I only had bad feelings for.

She now occupied not only my old role, but my old quarters too.

"Come in Emrah," she said, as she answered the door.

She was six feet tall, and dressed in a tight pair of coveralls. It clung tightly to her lithe body, her large bust and wide hips were the only part of her body that spoke to her femininity. Her long spiked heels only added to her height and impressiveness. Her face had the same masculine quality I remembered, her jawline was strong and her cheekbones were high and sharp. Her hair was a deep black, straight and cut short into a bob. She was about my age or a little older.

"Pleased to meet you." was all I could manage to say as I let go of her cold hand.

She smiled, and offered me a seat at her table. Sakura was still the intimidating woman I remembered, and I felt uneasy in her company.

"Did Berta tell you that you were to act as my junior for the time being?"

"She did," I said.

"I understand that I have essentially taken over your role after your demotion, is that correct?"

I confirmed that was the case, and she asked how I felt about that.

"It is what it is," I said, blankly.

"Well you know this ship better than I do, so hopefully we can work on a more friendly basis."

"Sure," I said, and feigned a smile. I had to just grin and bear it.

"I've been speaking to Berta about your new role," she said, and told me that she had been informed about my incident with the hostages. I didn't like that she knew, but there was nothing I could do. "For the time being, I am going to put you in charge of the brig. I think that would be a good position for you right now." I remembered that Jenna had jumped ship, but I still questioned Sakura's decision.

"It will be a good place for you to learn how to be responsible again," she said. Her words were kind, but I couldn't help but detect a slight joy in her giving me that role. "Also you have been in there and I'm sure you know how things work down there too."

"Yes," was all I could say. It's not the decision I would have made in her place.

"It will keep you busy, at least," she said.

"Is that all?"

"No, I need my quarters thoroughly cleaned."

I was shocked, and asked her if she really wanted me to clean her room.

"Of course not, find someone from the crew."

"I can do that," I said, and asked her if I should go now.

"Yes, I will be on the bridge if you need me. Oh, and Emrah. Call me Ma'am from now on."

I nodded, and smiled the best I could.

My excitement of returning to work had long since vanished. I believed in coincidences, in fact I had met Sakura twice before, but her being here felt wrong. She had enough of a grievance to come after me, but why go through all this effort to secure a place aboard the ship. Why not just kill me on Ferrin? Part of me wanted to go and see Berta, but I felt that it might come across like sour grapes. Sakura had replaced me after all. Working for this woman, wasn't something I relished, but what choice did I have?

I found a couple of girls chatting by a bulkhead, and passed on the command. In some ways Berta had made a perfect choice. Sakura was the type of woman to keep order. While she didn't have a lot of experience being a pirate, she did have experience keeping order. I couldn't imagine anyone even attempting to show her any disrespect. My first days amongst the crew were ones of distrust and they often pushed me to the point of insubordination. I doubted Sakura would face such issues.

It was going to be a long trip I thought and made my way to the brig.

***********

I took my new duties seriously and spent a few days cleaning and sorting out the brig. It took a lot of work and I was exhausted by the end. I felt some satisfaction at the job I had done, and in some ways was glad to be given something useful to do. The brig wasn't large and only had four cells, a shower room and a small room that I would be staying in. I remembered how Jenna had spent most of her time in there smoking. The smell still lingered, and I guessed it would be hard to shift. All my stuff had been moved in here now and it was a job to fit my clothes into the cramped cabinets. There wasn't much of a bed either, just a single cot against a bare steel wall. This was my new home for the time being.

It wasn't long before I got my first guest. It was a girl called Ava. She was a new recruit that had been added to the crew on Ferrin. Sakura had caught her drunk on duty and given her two weeks in the brig as punishment.

She presented herself at the door to the brig and explained her situation. I got the impression that someone else from the crew had encouraged her to drink as a prank so she would get in trouble. Two weeks was an awfully long time for something like that, it's not something I would have done. Sakura was in charge, and who was I to complain?

Ava was about nineteen years old, and had been born on Ferrin. She hadn't been found in a brothel or prison, but instead she had volunteered for the job. She told me it was her chance to get off the planet and see the galaxy. I gave her a prison uniform and kept my eyes averted as she changed. Like most residents of Ferrin she had honey-coloured skin, and with her long chestnut hair, it gave her an exotic look.

I took her down to one of the cells, and locked her in.

"If the ship gets into trouble, the door will open automatically," I said, and went through the rest of the emergency procedure. It was something that had never been explained to me when I was staying here. She already looked bored, and I told her I would bring her a book later.

After a few days I was starting to become bored myself. I hadn't heard from Berta, or Sakura. I didn't even know where the ship was heading or if we were going on a raid. This is how the rest of the crew must feel, I thought to myself. No wonder Jenna wanted to jump ship at the earliest opportunity.

Thankfully the monotony was broken by another visitor. This time it wasn't another guest for the cells. It was Roki.

"Someone told me you would be down here," she said, greeting me with a smile. It warmed me to see her again.

"It's better than nothing," I said. We talked a bit and I asked her how she was doing. She looked happy, and I was pleased when she told me about the fun she'd had on Ferrin. I asked her if she wanted to come and have lunch with me sometime, but she made an excuse about being busy, and I didn't press her. In time that might change, but I'd have to take it slowly.

"Do you know where the ship is going?"

"We're just patrolling for merchant vessels at the moment, I think," she said, and told me how she used to get all her information from me.

"What do you think of Sakura?"

"Bit of a hard ass, most of the crew are terrified," she said, with a giggle. "Not that you were much different when you started here." That was true, and I remembered slapping Roki for insubordination. It was unintentional, but it was strange to think back on it.

"She wants me to help her fit in with the crew."

"Ha ha, really, good luck."

I mentioned that I had met her some time ago, but didn't go into details. It felt odd gossiping any further about a woman who was essentially my superior.

Roki made a great suggestion though and told me that I should put cameras in the brig, that way I didn't always have to be here to keep an eye on things.

It was good seeing Roki again and I was sad when she told me she had to be getting back to work.

With not much else going on, I made my way to the stores to enact Roki's plan. I was greeted by the same surly woman I had encountered when I had requested the small portable computer. I explained that having surveillance on the cells would be better for security, and for safety reasons. At first, she said they had gotten by without them. With a little cajoling, she relented and let me into the store room. After a lot of searching, I found a box of cameras. There were about twelve inside, and she asked if I needed help fitting them. I told her I would be okay and thanked her.

When I got back I had a message on my comms device. It was Sakura, she was inviting me for dinner in her quarters. I wasn't keen on going, but it would have been rude not to.

After I gave Ava her evening meal, I made my way to Sakura's quarters with some trepidation. Maybe she was trying to clear the air with me, but I doubted it. When I had been with the UEN there had been many times I'd have to have dinner with senior officers who I disliked. This was the first time I'd be having with someone who had actually tried to murder me.

"Good evening, Ma'am," I said, and she answered her door. It was a lot more formal than I had been expecting, and she was wearing a long flowing dress, and had applied a small amount of makeup. I was still in my coveralls, and felt a little underdressed. She didn't seem to care and invited me in. She gestured to the small table, and I saw two places had been set. It all looked very formal.

As I took my seat I told her she didn't need to go to such extravagance.

"Nonsense," she said, and poured me a large glass of red wine.

Just to make small talk I asked her about the pirate ship she had been on before this. As she told me the story she served the food. It wasn't long before she asked about my situation.

"Berta found you in a prison on Ferrin, didn't she?"

I nodded and said I had been caught breaking into someone's house.

"Naughty girl," she said, with a sly smile.

"Where did Berta find you?" I asked. The alcohol was making her company more bearable.

"She didn't, I found her. I had heard of a ship with an all female crew, and approached her. I certainly wasn't expecting to get such a high posting."

There was something about that, that didn't sit right for me. I had assumed Berta had approached her.

As I took another drink of wine I was suddenly aware of the tip of Sakrua's boots pressing into my leg. I shifted in my seat, and had to assume that it had been a mistake. Then I saw that her eyes were fixed on me and she smiled widely as she drained her glass. I was starting to feel uncomfortable, and was about to make an excuse to leave, when I felt her foot pressing against me again.

"How is your prisoner doing?" she asked, as I moved my leg again.

"She's okay, I think maybe two weeks was a little harsh."

She laughed outloud, and told me that she had considered flogging her. This was the Sakura I remembered, all her pleasantries were just a front and I knew she couldn't hide her real self for long. I guessed the alcohol had loosened her up enough and her real personality was beginning to show.

"It's been a lovely meal," I said, and told her I should really be getting back to work.

"Nonsense, I'm going to have some dessert sent up."

Before I could object, she picked up her comms device and spoke to someone in the canteen. Was she trying to make me feel uncomfortable, or was she trying to seduce me, It was hard to work her out.

Another glass of red wine was poured for me. A member of the crew brought up two bowls of iced strawberries. She ate hers with a long spoon and encouraged me to try some.

"Sweet, isn't it," she said, licking the back of her spoon.

I nodded. I wasn't a big fan of desserts, but it tasted nice. I just wanted the night to end.

"I've met the crew, but you know them better than I do, so I need your advice."

"Of course."

"Berta told me I can take a lover from the crew, do you have any recommendations?"

I was bowled over by the question. Was she really serious about playing matchmaker for her?

I shrugged and told her I didn't know what she wanted me to say.

"I like girls who are young, submissive, have a think about it," she said. "When you have a name, come and tell me."

I told her I didn't know the cew that well, and it would be impossible to suggest a romantic partner for her.

Sakura took another portion of dessert and licked her spoon clean. "What about the young thing in engineering? Roki, you dated her, I think, but she's single now?"

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up at the mere suggestion of it, and I felt my cheeks flush with blood. "I didn't think she is your type," I said, barely containing my anger. I didn't know what game Sakura was playing, but I didn't like it.

"I suppose not," she said, absently.

We chatted a bit longer, but the conversation had run dry, and I made an excuse to leave.

"You can tell Ava, that she's free to go too, if that's what you think."

I nodded, and said that I think she had learned her lesson.

As I went to leave she told me that she'd liked to have dinner again sometime. I replied saying that would be fine with me.

*********

I let Ava sleep in her cell for the night and let her go in the morning. I made sure to tell her to keep off the booze while on shift. I wondered if maybe I should give myself the same order as I had awoken feeling nauseous. We had not drunk a lot the night before, and the last time I had felt like this was when I was on Ferrin, and I was starting to wonder if I had picked up a bug while I was there.

I wanted to trust Sakura, but something was still niggling at me. It wasn't just my safety that I had to worry about, but the safety of the entire crew. As I made my way back to the brig I made a decision. I had to be proactive. Right now I was waiting for her to show her hand, I needed to find out her true intentions and I wasn't going to do that by waiting.

Sakura would be on the bridge that morning, which gave me plenty of time to enact my plan. I had some cameras left over and had decided that I needed to place them in Sakura's quarters. It was a risky move, but I had a gut feeling that something wasn't right. As I gathered my things I suddenly felt another feeling in my gut, and I began to feel lightheaded. I tried to shake it off, but it only got worse and I ended up with my head over the toilet. It didn't last long thankfully and I rinsed the vomit out of my mouth. Gotta take it easy, I said to myself as I made my way up deck.

I entered her quarters while she was on the bridge. Every door had a code that needed to be punched in, and Sakura hadn't changed it. I fitted a couple of cameras in the corners of the room. They were wireless and very small. The feed would come through to my comms pad, and they had motion detectors, I would be informed of any movement. I had hidden them well and was certain she wouldn't find them.

While I was there I decided to have a quick snoop. She had brought a fairly large wardrobe with her, and there were bits and pieces in her drawers and cabinets. Certainly, nothing incriminating. I wasn't even sure what I was looking for. As I was looking suddenly the door abruptly opened. It was Sakura returning from the bridge.

"Is everything okay?" she asked, with a curious tone.

It took me by surprise, but I'd already concocted a story. I told her I was looking for something I had forgotten since I had lived here.

"You should have asked my permission first, Emrah," she said, curtly.

"Sorry, Ma'am." Then told her that I must have been mistaken.

I was about to leave when a look of concern washed over her face.

"Are you feeling okay? You look white as a sheet."

"It's nothing," I said, "I think I might have a virus, or something."

"You should go to the medical bay if you are sick.

"It's fine," I said, with a shrug.

"Nonsense, sit on the bed, I'll get a medical scanner."

"It's fine," I protested, but she insisted. I didn't want to make a big deal about it, and did as she asked.

"Can't have you getting sick," she said, and fetched the device from the first aid cabinet.

The first thing she did was take my temperature and then moved the scanner down to my stomach.

"Anything serious? I asked.

"You could say that, Emrah, you're pregnant."

"What?"

She repeated her words and placed her hand on my stomach. "There's a little swelling, a couple of months I'd say."

"That can't be, I said, feeling my mouth go dry. "I have an implanted birth control device." All UEN personnel receive them and they never fail.

She used the scanner again, this time across my pelvis. She shook her head, and told me she wasn't detecting one.

My mind raced for an answer. She asked if I had been in any sort of accident or surgery that might have damaged it. Then it hit me. It had been in Ferrin, my corrective cosmetic surgery. They had removed all my cosmetic enhancements. The nurse told me everything was back to a natural state. She must have meant my birth control device too. At the time I hadn't even thought about it.

"I take it this is an unexpected pregnancy?" Sakura asked, with a smile.

"Yes," I said, quietly.

"Don't worry, we can deal with it," she said and patted my shoulder. "Do you know who the father is?"

From the date she had given me, there could only be one answer. It had to be Cody. I felt sick again and wanted to vomit. She asked me if I wanted her to go with her to the medical bay, but I said no.

"I want it gone, and I don't want anyone else to know," I said, quickly.

"Our little secret then, Emrah," she said, and told me she would fetch the medicine to abort it herself.

After she left, I had time to make sense of things. I had been very stupid and blamed myself for what had happened. There was no question of me keeping it. I didn't want Berta to find out, and especially not Roki. The fact that Sakura knew wasn't ideal and I wished I had the foresight to figure it out myself.

She returned promptly with a handful of medical injectors.

"Don't worry, Emrah, you are not the first woman who had gotten herself into this situation. You could consider keeping it, I'm sure Berta would make accommodations for you."

I shook my head vehemently.

She told me to unzip my coveralls, as she would have to inject me straight into the stomach.

"I used to work at a breeder farm," she said, as she prepared the injectors.

I already knew that, but it was the first time she had spoken of it. She hadn't just worked there, she ran the place. I should have pressed her for more details, but in my current state, I wasn't thinking clearly and couldn't focus.

"Was he a stranger, or someone you knew?"

"I'd rather not talk about it," I said. I didn't even want to think about it.

Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers