Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard him getting up and going over to the bar.

"Here," he said, and I opened my eyes to see him standing over me next to the couch. His shirt was open and he had a glass of water in his hand.

"Thanks," I mumbled and raised myself up on my elbows.

"How does it make you feel to know you will probably be coming home with me?" he asked, as he looked down at me.

That wasn't going to happen, but I couldn't tell him that. I just wanted him to shut up. I was done listening to him.

"I know my place," I said, and took the water.

He nodded, thinking that he had finally gotten the better of me. Suddenly though he reached out for me, and for a second I thought he was going to touch me, but he didn't and instead dipped two of his fingers into my water. Then he held them in front of my lips. I felt my heart racing, and very uncomfortable.

"I'm not owned by you yet," I said, in a fluster. In a quick movement, he stroked them across my cheek. I flinched and nearly spilt the rest of the water over myself. "Don't do that again," I snapped. I had made a mistake by talking back to him in the beginning. It only aroused his interest more in me. No doubt that's why he wanted to buy me

He wiped his brow and told me he put my outburst down to the heat. "You'll have to learn to be a lot more accommodating when we get back to my home."

"Why don't you sit down and tell me about it," I said. The heat was too oppressive and I had no energy to move somewhere else.

Popov took off his shirt and sat down next to my feet. He might not have been complaining about the temperature, but it was affecting him and I saw rivers of sweat dribbling off his brow. I drained the glass of water and stretched out and closed my eyes again

He started to tell me about the planet he lived on. It didn't sound very special or interesting. He told me that he owned a large agricultural farm and exported food all across the free systems. That is what he was buying slaves for to work the land.

"So you never told me how it feels to know your mistress prefers to lie with another."

My mind jumped back to Roki. Sakura and Roki had spent the night before together. It was still a raw emotion and I hadn't properly processed it. She had told me she was there to gather information for me, but I still wondered how true that was.

"It's not a nice feeling," I said.

"That's why you were acting out earlier, wasn't it? Your lover has scorned you."

"That's right," I said. I was picturing Sakura and Roki together in that room. I loved her and had to watch them together. I shouldn't have watched but I did. There was only so much that I thought was fake. She made the same moans when I was with her, and that hurt the most. I knew when I had been in situations like that before I had secretly loved the pleasure. It would be the same for Roki. Even now I knew she was waiting back aboard the SIren's Kiss for us. Who would she be happier to see, me or Sakura? Explaining that Sakura was bad could only ever go so far without proof. Eventually, I would end up sounding like a scorned lover like Popov had said.

"You will learn to forget about her," he said, and stroked a finger against my ankle. I didn't flinch away and let him continue. The heat was draining all my resolve.

"I don't want to forget her." He had meant Sakura, but in my mind he was talking about Roki.

He started talking about how he would start by getting me hair extensions, and then breast enhancements. Then he told me how he would teach me how to be obedient. His words were oddly soothing and as my breathing became shallower I knew the heat was overwhelming me until I passed out.

**********

I awoke with a bright light above me, and I had to shield my eyes from it with my arm.

"You've been out for a few hours," a man's voice said. "Heat exhaustion."

As the world came into focus, I realised I was on a plush bed in a smartly decorated room. Then as my other senses came back to me, I smelled the distinct fragrance of cigar smoke. I looked over to the side, and sitting on an armchair was Popov smoking a cigar.

"Where Sakura?" I said, trying to sit up. As soon as I did a wave of dizzyness hit me.

"Not sure, after she sold me to you, she said she had other business."

"What," I said, trying to clear my head.

"She sold you to me, Emrah. We both knew she would."

"No, no," I said, shaking my head. "She wouldn't."

I couldn't make sense of what he was saying. As he stood up my heart began to race and I scooched away from him.

"You belong to me now, Emrah."

It just didn't make sense. Was this her plan, to sell me to the first random man she encountered? Nothing about that made any sense. If she was going to get revenge on me why this, and why now. I had to assume I was still on the planet, and The Siren's Kiss was still in orbit. There was no way they would just let Sakura get away after doing this.

"You're lying," I said.

He laughed and told me that he was no liar.

"I've paid good money for you," he said, and showed me a data pad. "This is a bill of sale." Before I could look at it properly he shoved it into his pocket.

I wasn't restrained in any way, and still had on my white slave outfit. Then I checked my collar. It was different. It wasn't the one I had gotten from the ship.

"It's a training collar, I always carry one just in case a woman catches my eye."

"Where am I?"

Suddenly there was a vibration around my neck, it was the collar. Then a very unpleasant feeling washed over me. It was not unlike drowning. I watched him trying to figure out how he was controlling it as I struggled to catch my breath.

"Stop, please," I managed to get out before my air supply was completely cut off. Then as soon as it started it stopped and I gulped down mouthfuls of air.

"When you address me you address me as Master, do you understand?"

I had no other option, but to nod.

"Now, ask again properly."

I hated doing what he asked, but I needed answers. "Where am I, Master?"

He chuckled pleasingly to himself and took a large drag on his cigar.

"We are still at the Phoenix slave market. I booked us a nice little room so you could recover, and so we can get acquainted. You've been owned for a long time, Emrah. That doesn't mean you are up to my standard. More than likely you have a lot of bad habits, some that I encountered on the elevator. In time I will train those out of you. I can tell you will make an excellent plaything, in time."

I really doubted Sakura sold me to this man. If she wanted to hurt me, she was the type to be there while it happened. To revile in it. There was something very wrong here. One thing was clear I had to get out of this room. It was time to play along and try and create my own opportunity.

"I'm feeling a little lightheaded, Master, I think I maybe need to see the doctor again."

"You are fine," he told me, "you just need rest, and water." He picked up a glass from the side table and gave it to me.

I sipped at it slowly, and then asked if he had a ship.

"Many ships," he said, with a laugh. "I'm a very wealthy man."

"May I see it, Master?"

"In time, once you have learned your place."

I stayed silent as he told me that he could see the defiance and resistance bubbling under the surface.

"Am I correct?"

I thought about my answer very carefully. "It will take me time to learn to do things your way."

"Good answer," he said, as he sat back down on his chair. "Let's start a little slow, get up onto your knees."

I did as he asked and then he gave further instructions. He told me to sit back so my buttocks were resting on my ankles and my legs spread.

"Arch your back, for me, head held high." he smiled as I did as I was told. "Now place your hands on your knees, palms facing upward." Satisfied at my posture he told me that was how I was to present myself to him from this time on. His next task was simple and equally humiliating. He told me to remove my white wraps.

It was easy enough to do in my current position but I felt my cheeks redden at my nakedness in front of this man.

"You have very nice breasts Emrah, now come and present yourself properly," he said, and pointed at the floor in front of him.

I sighed inside, but did as he ordered. Thankfully the floor was carpeted, and I took my new position at his feet. He looked down at me through a cloud of smoke with a pleased grin under his thick grey moustache. It was as much humiliating as to was frustrating.

"You're older than I prefer, but you have a nice athletic body, and a certain fuckable quality about you. Once I've gotten rid of that awful tattoo and given you some hair extensions you will suit me just fine."

I had to keep my cool, even though all my instincts said otherwise.

"You are very quiet, Emrah, are you still thinking of your mistress?"

"Yes Master, would it be possible to see her once more?"

He shook his head. "You need to forget her, and your old life. "

I started to wonder if I should just threaten him, I was a pirate after all. That might lead to some serious trouble if he alerted the authorities though. I was running out of time. It wasn't going to be long before he decided to get better acquainted with me on the bed. To try and play from time I informed him I had no birth control device implanted. My reasoning being he might want to get me one before he tried anything sexual.

It intrigued him, and he asked if I had been bred in the past.

"No, Master."

"I suppose Sakura didn't have the equipment, You are a little old for that now maybe, but a baby would have the added benefit of giving you a little discipline. It can have a very softening effect on a slave."

I shuddered at the thought.

"Now, Emrah, I'm going to give you a little lesson in obedience." He took a long drag on his cigar and blew a plume of smoke directly into my face. The smoke stung my eyes, and I struggled not to cough. He told me that whenever he entered a room I should always present myself for him like I was doing. He went on to tell me that in the company of others, I should always be polite and respectful. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

There was a bowl full of nuts on the table next to him. He took a handful and offered them to me. I reached out, but he pulled his hand back with a wagging. "Eat them properly," he said, and offered me them again. This time I leant forward and ate a few directly from his hand.

This pleased him greatly and he told me that when he first saw me he knew I would be eating from his hand in no time.

He reached out and stroked my cheek. It was the first time he had touched me, and it made me shiver. He stroked his finger across the line of my jaw and then onto my lips. It took all of my effort not to flinch away.

"It's probably been a long time since you had to satisfy a man," he said, absently, as his tobacco stained finger started to look for an opening to my mouth. "How about we start by seeing how well you suck."

The moment was broken due to a buzzing at the door.

"Great," he said, and let go of me. I watched from my position as he answered it quickly. My heart raced hoping it was Sakura. It wasn't. It was some type of delivery man who handed Popov a box.

He closed the door and there was a smile on his lips. "I had a few things sent up," he said, and told me to come to him. I started to stand, but he corrected me and told me to crawl to him. On my hands and knees, I made my way over.

He showed me the contents, it was clothes.

"I am a very busy man Emrah, lots of business today. We can't have you walking around in rags."

*********

With Popov watching I dressed in my new clothes. The top was an open cup bra made of leather. It took me a few moments to adjust the straps properly. It held my breasts apart and securely. It was less about modesty, and more about presenting my breasts in an erotic manner.

The skirt was very short and incredibly tight. It was white and barely covered my ass. At first I thought the size was off, but Popov assured me it was correct. It was far too tight.

Then he attacked what looked like handcuffs but were attached around my ankles. Between them was a cord. It would keep my legs closed with only half a meter separating them.

"It's to keep your steps dainty and ladylike," he said.

I could see that and there would be no way for me to extend my legs properly when I walked. It was certainly something I couldn't run in, not that I could with the shoes he provided. They were black leather platform heels that felt more like ballet shoes than anything else. I struggled to stand in them, but he assured me I would get used to them in no time.

Next my hands were bound behind my back. Not by a pair of sturdy handcuffs, but with something more elegant. They were more like bracelets with a thin sparkling chain connecting them It was a good meter in length and gave me plenty of movement. The inside area was padded and felt very comfortable against my skin. Popov suggested that I place my hands on my hips when I walked.

The last thing he took out of the box was something I had not been expecting at all. It was a mask. Not a full-face one but a domino mask that covered the top part of my face. He tied it tightly around my head.

"One more thing," he said, and took out a small disc from his pocket. "Open your mouth."

I wasn't sure what it was, it looked pale and like plastic.

"Don't be afraid," he said, and slipped it into my mouth. It was hard and then in a panic, I felt it expanding. Suddenly it hardened again and I felt my mouth clamped shut.

"It's called a modesty disk. It's not permanent."

It wasn't a nice feeling at all, and I was functionally mute now.

"Come on, we can't spend all day here," he said, and reminded me he was a busy man.

He collected his things, lit a new cigar and then attached a leash to my collar. I nearly fell as we left the room, but he slowed down and let me take my time. I didn't know where I was going, and it was hard to concentrate on my surroundings and walk at the same time.

With me tottering behind him, I was led into what I guessed was the Phoenix slave market.

"Have you ever been here before?"

I shook my head.

"It took an army of slave workers to dig this all out," he said. Hundreds of meters above me, I could see the bare rock that was laced with bright lights. It was practically an underground city. Much bigger than I had expected. There were no roads and everything was done on foot. I saw carts loaded with goods being pulled by hand, no doubt slaves. There were building with garish advertisements, and I was reminded of the collector station. Everything looked clean and there was a fever in the air of business being done. It was a busy place too, with throngs of people going to and fro.

My steps were small and awkward, as I struggled to keep up. Everything about my outfit was designed to be restrictive, it was almost subtle in a way and not obvious. I was aware of my breast being on show like this, but no one paid me any mind. What I did notice was Popov looking over his shoulder from time to time. Not just at me either. There was something suspicious in the way he was acting. As if he was expecting to be followed.

"I had a big contract with that company," he said, as we passed a store advertising mining drones. I just nodded as we travelled further into the market.

We stopped at a building with large neon signs above it. It was called Beauty Pet, and touted many services.

"This place looks ideal," he said, and we went inside. The store manager approached him with a big smile and a flourish of his hand. He immediately began a rapport with Popov and barely even acknowledged me. There was a painting on the wall that depicted a proud looking man with two beautiful collared girls at his feet looking up adoringly at him. The next was a you girl with a heart-adorned collar. She had one dainty arm covering her breasts while her other hand cradled her pregnant stomach. There was a youthful innocence about her that made my skin crawl.

"I'd like to change her hair to start with," Popov said to the man.

Was he really going to do this now, I thought.

The store manager was overjoyed and congratulated Popov on choosing Beauty Pet for the procedure.

The right thing to do was to signal this man that something was wrong, but in my current predicament that would prove almost impossible.

I was led through a large curtain into the back, to what looked like a type of dressing room come waiting room.

"The hair is easy, we can do that now." The manager said, and showed Popov a digital pad. "Just pick your preferred style."

As he scrolled through the options, the manager told him that all the hair came from the most exclusive breeder farms. He explained that the girls there had no use for it and it was exported to many systems.

"Even the high royalty on earth buy from them," he said, confidently.

Apart from the fact there was no royalty on earth, I doubted anyone bought products produced by slaves.

Eventually, a style was picked, and like the man had said it was a quick procedure. My mask was removed and A pre-prepared cowl was attached over my scalp. Within mere minutes my hair now reached my navel and was a honey blonde color. The manager then tied it up in a high ponytail at the top of my head so it now reached my shoulders

"What do you think, Kathrine?" Popov asked.

Was that my new name now? I couldn't answer either way, so I just nodded.

"She had a modesty disk in," Popov explained. "She's in training."

"Ah, yes," the manager said. He showed Popov the pad again and asked him if he saw anything else that would interest him.

"These here, how well do they work?" Popov asked, pointing at the screen.

"Oh they are excellent, and we have a thirty-day return policy if you are not fully satisfied."

"Very well then, money is no object."

The manager smiled and took out a small device from a nearby cabinet. I had no idea what it was, and didn't have a good feeling about it.

Like the hair, it was a quick and well-rehearsed procedure. The device pierced both my nipples, leaving small silver bars through them.

"Are they active now?"

"Of course, would you like some privacy to test them out?"

Popov grinned at me and said he would.

"Very well Sir, would you like me to settle up the bill while you do?"

"Sure, can you charge it to my hotel?"

"We usually would Sir, but as you aren't a regular we would need a credit pass in this instance."

He smiled and handed over a pass. "Add yourself a ten per cent tip."

"Of course, Sir," the manager said, with a beaming smile and exited through the curtain.

The smile didn't leave Popov's lips as he approached me. "Your hair looks a lot better now, a lot more ladylike, less dykey."

I didn't know what the piercings would do, but I had a fair idea, and tried my best to prepare myself.

"Very pert," he said, as he encircled my ample breasts with his hands.

I nodded, feeling my heart race in anticipation.

The piercings on my nipples made them look permanently erect. Then with a broad grin, he took one in between his thumb and forefinger and gave it a careful tug. The effect was great and I felt an inescapable wave of pleasure washing over me. It made my entire body tingle and suddenly feel warm and alive. With my mouth clamped tightly shut, I could only manage a muted groan.

He looked genuinely surprised at my reaction, and let go of my nipple.

"They are very sensitive, Emrah," he said, with a wheezing chuckle.

I wanted to drive my hand between my legs to ease the feeling, but with my hands secured behind me I was denied that option. I just nodded, and attempted to focus on something else. It was too much, and I felt my cheeks burning and a tremble shaking my body. He tugged at my other nipple and the feeling of pleasure washing over me was just as powerfully as before.