Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to be sick, and I felt faint. She hadn't aborted it as I asked. I felt the colour drain from my face, and was now begining to panic. She had me where she wanted and betrayed me in an exquisite way. I tried to stand and push her away, but it was no use, and I helplessly squirmed in the chair.

She continued to talk, but I couldn't focus on her anymore. I just wanted to curl up and die. She was talking about the Siren's kiss and how she had used the hacking device to trap me in the brig. Then she told me what I feared the most. She hadn't just sold me out, but the Siren's Kiss too. She had installed a tracker on it when she first arrived.

"The company who own the cruise liner are already preparing a small fleet to hunt them down. I took out a few of their vital systems before we left. They will try to capture them alive, The prettier ones will be sold as pleasure slaves, while the others will be sold off as labourers. Not Roki though, I left special instruction that she be gifted to me."

As I contemplated such a thought, I became aware of Sakura spreading my legs. I couldn't stop her and knew she was taking a look at my exposed pussy.

"Roki couldn't get enough of me," she said, softly. "But you knew that didn't you? Did you get wet from watching me make her come?"

I didn't want to listen. At least she was safe for now. That gave me comfort. If I could just get out of here I could warn them. I had to focus and regain some control. It was hard though, especially with Sakura's hands rubbing up and down my thighs.

"She's a spirited young slut. I can see why you fell for her. I was thinking of breeding her when I get her back. If anyone is in need of a good gangbang, it's her."

Her words were making my skin crawl, and I wanted this to be over.

"I must say though," she said, "I really enjoyed our time together. Hearing you have to call me Ma'am was such a delight. If it had been up to me, I would have stayed on that ship. Eventually, you would have come to my bed. It's a shame you had to force my hand"

She stood up and leant against the flight console. She placed her boot on my seat between my legs. Never once did she take her eyes off mine.

"That device I bought for you at the Phoenix slave market, wasn't a birth control device. It was called an anchor. I used them on my breeder farm. Any attempt at an abortion will result in your death. Whatever happens to you now, you will be having this baby."

As I wondered if she was telling the truth, I was aware that her foot was moving. Her boot had a pointed toe and I saw that it was advancing between my thighs.

"You will be begging to kiss it soon."

My heartbeat began to quicken as I felt her foot find its place against my crotch. There was just a little pressure against my pussy, but it was enough to turn my cheeks red.

Her eyes were piercing and her long slender leg moved back and forth as her foot rubbed against me in a way that I couldn't help, but begin to tremble. I tried to stay emotionless, if my hands would follow my commands I would have pushed her away, but they weren't and I tried to fight against it in my head. She smiled widely and she knew she was always going to win this game.

I sighed as the pleasure began to build in my crotch. I couldn't look at her anymore and closed my eyes. It was that simple movement that told her that I was finally submitting to her, and her leg began to move in earnest. Her foot felt hard and firm between my thighs, and the pressure was getting more and more intense.

"You can tell me to stop, if you want, if that would ease your shame?" She chuckled as she asked the question.

I knew she wouldn't even if I was able. She just wanted to torture me. I tried to focus on other things. It was impossible, the feeling of her foot was too much and I felt my chest heaving.

"I can tell you are begging for more," she said, quietly.

Her foot eased off, and she leant forward. She kissed me gently on the side of my neck.

There were no more words now and all I could do was sigh as I felt her hot breath on my skin. I was aware of her hands on my naked body. Her long slender fingers cupped my breast and squeezed. Her mouth was on my ear now and she flicked her tongue against it, making me shiver. One of her hands moved lower and I stiffened up as inevitably she found what she was looking for. Her teeth clamped tightly against my ear lobe as her finger began to massage my pussy.

I whimpered.

"Let go, Emrah," she whispered. Two of her fingers found my clit and I groaned deeply.

She worked me fast and hard. I was powerless to resist and my body betrayed me. She brought me to the edge of an orgasm.

With her free hand she unclasped the gag around my mouth. Once it was off, she plucked the cotton wool out of my mouth. I wanted to speak, to tell her to stop, but whatever the drugs were was making me unable to move my jaw properly.

"Come here girl," she said, and turned my mouth to hers. My lips were unable to stop her tongue from sliding into my mouth. I could feel it squirming around and probing deeply.

My orgasm came hard and I trembled hard in the chair. It was humiliating.

"That's it, girl, let it out," she whispered huskily into my ear. "You're going to have to get used to this again. You'll be getting a nice new collar and a new master. It might have been fun playing the pirate, but your true place is on your knees with a big cock in your mouth."

She stood up and looked down at me with satisfaction on her face. I watched as she prepared a medical injector.

"We will be arriving soon, Emrah. There is an old friend of yours that is eager to be reacquainted with you."