Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************

Eventually, our group reached its destination. It was a small settlement of about fifteen huts. They were built in a ramshackle way out of wood with thatched roofs. They were on stilts that raised them about two feet off the dirt floor. I assumed to protect them from flooding. There were more people in the village. Bare-chested women and even small children started to gather and looked at me curiously as we were brought further into this strange place. I wondered if they had ever seen off-worlders before. It was Vanya they gave the most attention to. I watched as little children tried to grab at her long silky chestnut hair, giggling as they did so. a few of the older women pointed towards me and began talking amongst themselves. I must have looked a sight. My white dress had a smear of mud down the front which had long since dried

We made quite the spectacle as we were paraded through the village. I had no idea of their intention, but everyone seemed excited and animated. The scene would have been no different had the roles been reversed. To say I was nervous was an understatement, but Vanya looked the complete opposite. Almost elated.

The order was called by an old man. He looked ancient and had a shiny bald head. Everyone seemed to respect him. As he spoke a quietness descended on the village, and we were led towards a grand hut. The rest of the villagers shuffled in behind us. We stood outside the entrance and watched as the old man disappeared inside. When he returned he wasn't alone. The villagers all bowed their heads as this new figure appeared. He was immensely fat. A large distended stomach and comically fat thighs. He took a seat on a large wooden chair. It was obvious to me that this was their chief

"On your best behaviour now, Emrah," Vanya whispered.

He spoke in a deep voice and there was a murmur of approval from the crowd. The older man who I now assumed was some sort of elder or important figure approached us. He produced a small knife which he used to cut the rope holding Vayna to me. It fell loose and dangled at my waist. Another command was given, and Vanya was brought forward and presented to the chief who was taking a lot of interest in.

Vanya might have been centuries old, but the body she now inhabited was that of a woman in her early twenties. She had slender limbs and a very youthful look to her. The chief was very pleased with her. He placed his hands on her hips and gave them a firm squeeze. I couldn't see Vanya's face, but she made no indication she was in any discomfort. He paid special attention to her hair, and smile gleefully as he played with her long straight hair. He was very pleased indeed. The old man then manoeuvred her to the side of the chief and made her kneel next to him. Now his eyes were on me, and he gestured me closer. I stood my ground, not wanting to go through the same treatment. The old man approached me carefully, examining me, and then he paused. he asked me a question but I didn't understand the words. He was pointing at my stomach. Then he placed a hand over it which made me flinch. More words were spoken and a woman was brought forward. She also put her hands on my stomach.

"They know you are pregnant," Vanya said.

I had tried not to think about it for the past few days. The old man turned to the chief and spoke to him briefly. There was a look of disappointment on his face, and then he nodded solemnly. It looked like I was going to face a different fate than Vanya.

The chief spoke some more and then the old man dismissed the crowd. I watched as the rope around Vanya's neck was taken up by him, and he disappeared with her into his hut. For a moment I was unsure what to do when the woman who had touched my stomach took my arm and led me away.

I was taken into a small hut with two other women. Much to my relief my bindings were cut away from me. The one who had brought me here pointed at herself. and spoke.

"Kadak," she said, then repeated it slowly. I understood.

"Emrah, I said, pointing at myself.

"Amrah," she repeated with a smile

It was close enough.

************

The women looked after me for the rest of the day. I didn't seem to be a prisoner, but I wasn't keen to make a run for it. As far as I knew the entire planet was like this. There was no nearby ship I could escape on. Only the elevator back to the apartment which I doubted I could operate.

My dress was taken off me as were my boots. The ladies were amused by my skin tone and would compare their arms to mine, giggling at the contrast. They were a pleasant bunch, and Kadak seemed to be in charge of them. She was about fifty and was very motherly. I was given a loin cloth which I tied around my waist. Like the others, I would be going bare-breasted for the time being. It was the boots that I knew I would miss the most.

One of them brought me some food, which consisted of a handful of berries and a type of braised meat. It didn't taste all that bad. I tried my best to pick up a few of their words, but they spoke too quickly and didn't seem interested in teaching me more than their names. After the meal, I was taken back outside by Kadak. She led me over to another group of women who were working.

"Fik, fik," she said, pointing at the ground, which I took to mean that I must sit.

I was given a rock and a bunch of hard shoots. The other women were crushing them to extract the juices. At Kadak's insistence, I started to do the same. For the rest of the day, that is what I did. It was endless. The other women chatted as we worked, but all I could do was try to keep up.

The work finally grew to an end as the sun dipped below the tree canopy. There were no artificial lights to be able to carry on. Kadak took me back to the hut and together with a group of other women we all made ourselves comfortable on the reed-covered floor for a night's rest.

***********

Over the next few days that is what my life consisted of. People were still curious about me, and I caught them staring at me as I completed the tasks I was given. Soon though, their interest waned, and I was treated more normally. I still hadn't seen Vanya since she had disappeared into the hut with the chief. During the night I could hear her. Sexual moans came from their hut, and I could only imagine what she was being made to do in there. Thankfully my pregnancy had spared me a similar fate.

I explored more of the village and was even taken down to a small stream to bathe. Even though we were all bare-chested bathing was strictly separated by gender. There was a rhythm and order to the place that I was picking up. The women were certainly second-class citizens but respected and treated well. The hunters were the top dogs here, and everybody made way for them. In the evening they would sit around and talk loudly sharing jokes. The women on the other hand would sit separately and talk in a much more subdued manner.

Then one day as I was grinding some berries into a paste. Kadak came over to me and gestured for me to follow her.

Together we entered a small hut. Inside was the old man who I now knew was called Daik. He was the chief advisor and also their spiritualist. He commanded just as much respect as the chief himself.

"Fik, fik" Kadak said, pointing to the floor.

I did as I was asked and took a seat. Daik smiled and said a few words. In his hand was a small bundle of sticks. He lit them on a torch and waved it around spreading the smoke throughout the room. Then he squatted in front of me, and to my surprise placed his hands over my breasts. I flinched but was steadied by Kadak, who had her hand on my bare shoulder.

"Huta, huta, Amrah," she whispered.

I shivered as this wise man groped and fondled me, he cupped my breasts with his bony dark-coloured fingers and lifted them slightly. It was like he was weighing them. Then he placed his hand on my stomach. This was a medical examination, a little primitive but one non the less.

Then at Kadak's instruction, I was laid on my back. My head was cradled in her lap whilst my legs were folded and spread apart. She began to stroke her fingers through my hair as Daik lifted my loin cloth. He must have done this a million times before, I said to myself and tried to relax.

More sticks were burnt and the smoke was blown towards my crotch. Then I felt his fingers on my pussy. My body stiffened up, but Kadak soothed me.

"Jikalala," he said, proudly.

It was good to have some female company here, but as I saw what was about to happen next, I wished I was alone with this man. He put two of his fingers into his mouth and sucked on them.

"Shh, Amrah," Kadak, cooed.

Daik with his now wet fingers slid them into my pussy.

"Ahh," I sighed.

I could feel his old crooked fingers inside of me now. Twisting and moving deep in my body. This was more than a simple examination and I saw not only the twinkle in his eyes but the bulge under his loin cloth. All the while Kadak ran her fingers through my hair. He placed his free hand on my stomach as he continued to explore with his fingers. As soon as it started it finished, and I was left angry at the violation. Then I watched as he sucked his fingers clean.

Kadak led me back into the light with a large smile on her face. She said something to me and patted my stomach. Whatever the verdict, it seemed a positive one.

************

As more days passed I picked up more words and was given more duties. I still hadn't seen Vanya apart from a few glimpses. As I was scrubbing out one of the huts, I was told by Kadak to go to the chief's hut. This wasn't for any social call, she pointed to the simple brush in my hand and told me to continue my work there.

As far as I knew the chief was down at the river, washing, so I jumped at the chance to talk to Vanya.

The hut was almost three times as large as the others. More due to his status than his size. It was dark inside, and I found Vanya asleep and a pile of brightly coloured animal skins.

"Vanya," I whispered and shook her by the shoulder. She was naked but seemingly uninjured.

"Emrah," she said lazily as she roused. "How are you?"

"What the fuck, what are we going to do. How do we get back?"

"Why go back," she said, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"You know why, we can't stay here."

"I am having a great time." She stretched out her arms and gave me a warm smile. "I'm the chief's concubine, all the berries I can eat."

"You can't be serious," I said, sharply.

"I could live like this for a few years. Although I think he might be disappointed he won't be able to get me pregnant."

"Clones are sterile aren't they."

"Always, but every night he keeps trying, the dirty old man."

I had no patience to play any more of her games.

"I'm leaving, I will try to get back to the elevator."

She jumped up from her makeshift bed. "You won't be able to. But go if you must, you are a capable woman. You can live in the jungle, no one is stopping you, certainly not me."

"I don't want to play this game anymore," I said, firmly.

"Come here I want to show you this," she said and took me over to an altar. Beneath it were human skulls. They had been bleached white. "Look at this one, " she said, removing one of them.

"Looks like a skull?"

"Look at the teeth. They are synthetic. This, I think was Sakura."

I looked at it and shook my head in disbelief

"I sent her down here after you spared her life."

"You killed her," I said, in anger.

"No, the jungle did, or this tribe, I don't know."

"Just to make me happy?"

"No Emrah. I told her to bring you here unharmed. She took that to mean without injuries, but she told me all about how she seduced your lover, and the pain she tried to inflict on you. How she let that baby you didn't want, grow in you."

I looked at the skull again. If it was her I couldn't imagine what had happened to her. She wouldn't have been like Vanya and gone willingly into the chief's hut.

"Of course, had you not been pregnant, you would have been in here with me sucking the chief's fat cock all night."

I carefully placed the skull back in its place and thought it was a rather sad end for a person.

"There is so much more I can deliver to you Emrah, not just power and money. I could bring you Roki, and maybe even Talia."

The name sent a shiver through my body. "Talia, what do you know of her?"

"I know she is becoming almost as notorious as you. I even met her once."

"When?"

"On the collector station, she was selling slaves. Something had turned the young girl into a very cruel woman. Almost killed me when I brought up your name to her."

I was stunned into silence.

"Like I said, Emrah, I want you, your mind too, to open up to me. Tell me your real history, when you are willing to do that, we can think about getting out of here."

The smart thing to do would be to play along and fake some emotion. Tell her what she wanted to hear, but I was done with all that. Those sorts of games had led me down some very dark paths. I had to be true to myself. It was the only way to keep my sanity.

We got no more opportunity to speak as Kadak appeared at the door and frantically gestured for me to leave. Once I was outside I saw why, the chief was returning to his hut. Kadak and I kept our eyes lowered as he passed. I heard faint giggles from inside before I was ushered away.

************

I was at a loss for what to do. I had to get off this planet, but Vanya was my only way to do that. If there was a way to force her hand. I followed Kadak down to the river for our evening wash. I was at least glad I could have some time with Vanya even though it was less than productive. It wasn't such a bad place. The food, while basic was tasty and plentiful. For someone as old as her I could see the appeal. She had probably spent her whole life living in luxury apartments and hotels. This would have been a whole new experience for her. I on the other hand, just wanted to get back to the Siren's Kiss.

As the women bathed I decided to go for a swim. As I waded out into the deeper water some of them started to call me back. At first, I thought they were trying to stop me from escaping, but it was only when I started to swim that I realised what they were doing. They had never seen anyone swim before. Like Roki no one had ever taught them, and they watched in awe as I made my way to the other bank and back again. There were even a few claps. After a few laps, I stopped and waded back to the group most of them had left and as I began to wash my loin cloth the others made their way back to the village.

It was very peaceful, and as the sun lowered everything took on an amber glow. It was nice to find moments of peace like this. If Roki was here I was sure she would enjoy it too. I wondered what she knew about what had happened before I left our ship. They would have probably figured out it was Sakura that disabled the systems and likewise realised it was her that sent the attack ships after them.

My thoughts were interrupted by some rustling in a nearby bush. I knew that some of the younger men liked to peek at the women bathing. Even though it was against their customs it was tolerated up to an extent. Boys will be boys after all. Some younger women even encouraged it.

Not wanting to satisfy a young man's voyeurism any longer I picked up my loin cloth and turned to make my way back to the village.

Blocking my path was a young hunter named Oporok. He was about eighteen and built like an athlete.

"Amrah," he said, with a lopsided grin.

"Hello," I said, a little nervously. I quickly wrapped the loincloth around my waist and tied it on. My status in the village was a little special because I was pregnant. This was a young man though, with a young man's desire, and foolishness.

There was something in his hand that he offered to me, it looked to be a necklace made of shells.

"Am rah, vinndue."

I tried a polite smile and reached out for it. He was insisting that he put it on me. Reluctantly I granted his wish and offered my neck. He continued to smile as he placed it over my head.

"Thank you."

"Fank few," he said, trying to imitate me.

I smiled and nodded at his attempt. Then he grabbed my wrist and gestured towards some bushes.

"Tek, tek," he said, quickly. Which I always assumed meant come with me, but could have meant something else in this situation. I tried my best to dislodge him, but he was very strong and almost pulled my arm off. His intentions became abundantly clear as I was pulled from the path and sight of the village.

"Get off me," I yelled, as he pulled me further into the undergrowth. I tripped over a vine and in seconds he was on top of me. I frantically tried to fight him off, but he was very forceful and determined. He tried kissing me and then yanked my loin cloth up.

"Am rah," he groaned, as he roughly spread my legs. I was fighting a losing battle. I didn't want to hurt him, but I didn't want him to fuck me either.

"Stop," I cried out, but he had my hands pinned. I could already feel his hard cock brushing up against the inside of my thigh. It was all happening so quickly and I felt waves of panic washing over me.

Suddenly two men appeared and dragged Oporok off me. They were hunters and didn't look happy at either of us. I was about to do my best to explain when one of them seized my arm and hauled me to my feet. I didn't see what happened to the young man, but I was dragged quickly back into the village. There was a lot of commotion and with no chance to give my side of events I was thrown back into my communal hut.

The other women joined me shortly after and started talking to me quickly and insistently. It seemed that I was partly to blame for what had just happened.

************

For the next few days, I wasn't taken to do any of my duties. Kadak made it clear the best she could that I had to stay in the hut. That's all I could do for the time being. I could peer through the crack and see what was going on though. I saw Oporok a few times and apart from a shiny black eye, he seemed entirely unharmed.

Something was happening in the village, something important. I could see lots of activity. Things were being moved around and the villagers looked happier and more animated. I wondered if it might be some sort of religious festival.

The next day Kadak came into the hut at midday with a few things. She was in good spirits and unrolled a bundle before me. The way she handled the things made me think they were very precious to her. The first thing she picked up was a rudimentary comb. My hair was still fairly short, but she combed it anyway. After that was done she began to sew small feathers into my hair like the rest of the women.

Maybe this was part of their religion, I thought as I watched her work.

Then there was a small bottle of scented oil that she rubbed tenderly into my skin. Lastly was the paint. First was a brilliant white, and she carefully applied it to my entire face, till it all was covered. Then came the red that was to cover my torso. I tried to do my breasts myself, but she wouldn't let me.

Once she was finished I tried to ask if she wanted me to paint her too, but she laughed and wagged her finger at me like it was some great joke that I even suggest it. It was getting dark now, and I could hear lots of talking from outside. Kadak finally led me outside, and I was glad to be able to stretch my legs properly. Everybody was there including the chief and Vanya. One thing that I noticed straight away was that no one else was painted like me.

I wondered if this was my induction into the tribe.

The group was gathered around a ring that had been created in the centre of the settlement. The women and men sat together which was a rarity. Kadak sat next to me in what I assumed was a prominent position, as the Chief and Vanya were seated directly opposite me.