Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was brought into a filthy-looking room. Along the wall were three surgical beds with stirrups. This was a nightmare and I felt like I was going to be sick.

As soon as my manacles were removed I tried to fight, but they overpowered me easily. My EVA suit was removed and then my coveralls. Something wet was shoved into my mouth, and I was hauled naked onto one of the beds. My ankles were locked into the stirrups and my wrists were secured.

One of them approached me with a long metallic device. I closed my eyes tightly feeling it pressing into my temple.

*********

"Wake up," Wickram said, splashing my face with water.

I awoke with a start and with my arms cradling my stomach.

"You passed out," he said, with a smile.

It had been a dream, and I asked him if we were safe.

"We are."

I looked around to see that we were on a small but perfectly clean shuttle. The relief washed over me in waves and I couldn't help but start laughing.

************

The station we had been attempting to head to had picked up our signal and sent out a shuttle to investigate. It was the lack of oxygen that had made me pass out, and my terrible nightmare was at least starting to fade. The rest of the group were doing well and were glad of the warm conditions.

Once we arrived we were taken into a small medical bay. Apart from a few scrapes, there wasn't anything serious.

Wickram thanked me and said it had been an excellent example of piloting on my behalf. I was just glad to be somewhere safe. Now came the question of what to do next. My shuttle had been stolen and I had no credits to get to Ferrin. I had half hoped that the people that stole my ship had come here but checking with the station chief that wasn't the case. Josiph and some of the other pirates told me since their ship was lost they were going to hang around and try to get work on another ship. They suggested I try and do the same. It was possible to find a ship that was heading towards Ferrin.

For the time being, I was stuck here.